Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 12-21-2009, 11:13 AM   #1
davidchilderley
Avalon Senior Member

Default 2012 Realisations: How-To Detach From Fear - The EFT Tapping Technique

Greetings every one from a very snowy England!!

I have produced a short film to recap on 2009 and to remind us what didn't happen.

I have also included a coaching session to help people detach from fear using a simple-to-use energy technique called the EFT Tapping. Its very similar to acupuncture (but without the needles!) and balances the body's energy system and releases fear and negativity fast. I have been teaching the technique for 3 years on youtube and it provides much clarity and a quick escape from fear.

Pls share with any one you know who is fearful right now

Hope it helps in some way and happy chrimbo!

ps: any one know how to embed the youtube player rather than the link?

Last edited by Luminari; 12-21-2009 at 11:39 AM. Reason: Fixed embedding.
davidchilderley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 11:26 AM   #2
Ammit
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: 2012 Realisations: How-To Detach From Fear - The EFT Tapping Technique

Hi and welcome David.

Very interesting video although I seem to remember it done on a tv show with a hypnotherapist before. It seems, that many things can be done with this "code technique", stopping smoking , losing weight etc.

Would like to learn more about it.
Ammit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 11:39 AM   #3
ExhaLatioN
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: 2012 Realisations: How-To Detach From Fear - The EFT Tapping Technique

very cool, thanks for sharing.
ExhaLatioN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 12:28 PM   #4
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

A while back I actually downloaded the whole EFT manual and tried it for a few weeks. I never really got the kind of results that people where claiming from it. It helped to release tension, but none of the spontaneous healing or anything like that ever happened.
tone3jaguar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 11:14 PM   #5
lovepromoter
Avalon Senior Member

Thumbs up Re: 2012 Realisations: How-To Detach From Fear - The EFT Tapping Technique

Thank you for sharing david, your routine was very refreshing and very simple. made me feel very relaxed and aware. peace and love
lovepromoter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 11:39 PM   #6
Vidya Moksha
Avalon Senior Member

Most replies seem to be on EFT, and while I do not wish to detract from this I wanted to highlight the first part of your video - It was spot on! Thanks for sharing that.
Vidya Moksha is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
eft, fear, free, tapping