Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > Whistleblower Testimony

Notices

Whistleblower Testimony Post anonymous messages of truth or reveal what you know.

Old 10-30-2008, 05:41 AM   #226
Norval
Banned

Default Re: Recent War in our Solar System By Norval & Gale

Obviously, the war continues. STDD as Gale stated.

Thanks Beatnik
Norval is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2008, 04:00 PM   #227
BeaTnik-BandiT
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norval View Post
Obviously, the war continues. STDD as Gale stated.
These are your words, not mine.

Having said my opinion, my job is done.
This is your thread, and now I am getting off the bus.

Whish you the best.

take care

Last edited by BeaTnik-BandiT; 10-30-2008 at 04:02 PM.
BeaTnik-BandiT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2008, 04:33 PM   #228
Gale
Banned

Quote:
Mary Lou
Project Camelot Moderator

Don't let the door hit your butt on the way out! See ya. Bye.
A "Whistle Blower" open letter to Bill and Kerry, and the forum.

Gale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2008, 05:07 PM   #229
Jonah
Avalon Senior Member

You continue to bring these vibrations to the forum.

And if notice....

to your persons.

Last edited by Jonah; 10-30-2008 at 05:10 PM.
Jonah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2008, 08:49 AM   #230
beauwalton@rocketmail.com
Banned

Thought this might be of some use!

Link
beauwalton@rocketmail.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2008, 11:32 AM   #231
HaveBlue
Avalon Senior Member

The Bible is a book. Written by MEN. You can bet no women were allowed near it! It is not GODS word! It is MENS word.
With all the claims of miracles in it,and there are many- nowhere does it say that a pen magically wrote words all by itself while men stood by and witnessed it.
Men high on mushrooms and other hallucigens wrote bits of it. It was all done over many many years-ever heard of Chinese whispers?
And don't forget, Jesus was opposed to organized religion. He said love and respect all.
The Bible is a book, it is worth reading and thinking about. So are many other books.
And lastly remember you should (according to the Bible) give a tithe to your SOURCE of SPIRITUAL NOURISHMENT. Not neccessarily a christian church.
I sleep well knowing I give directly to the Red Cross and world Vision and am not paying towards a new car or suit or whatever to a preacher.
It really doesn't take much intelligence to only memorize one book your whole life and then regurgitate it back to those that are lost.No wonder they're called the 'flock' and 'lambs' of god! Sheep alright,no doubt about it!
Avalon is about WAKING UP! You must act. Claiming to be a christian is not going to help you! God help us!(guess what) You are in fact going to have to help yourselves
HaveBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2008, 02:55 PM   #232
Gale
Banned

With a little research you can figure out what the Red Cross is all about.

Maybe even some more research and you might find out there are the Elect that are females, hint, check out 2 John.

Even better, when you discover it isn’t about religion.

Gale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2009, 11:13 PM   #233
taadev
Avalon Senior Member

Post Re: Recent War in our Solar System By Norval & Gale

Here is another site of Norvals:
http://www.craterchains.com/ns/nspage.html
taadev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2009, 12:31 AM   #234
Czymra
Avalon Senior Member

I see you revive old ghosts.
I must admit some of that information that is here is quite amazing... but I can't see what the benefit is.
It's also sad to see how things were handled before subscription went in.
Czymra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2009, 01:40 AM   #235
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

wow..that was intense! Very rude, and I'm glad that phase of our development is over
I'm so glad all of you here are not like that...I myself will send them blessings as they are very confused individules...and I hope they sort it out. We can all agree to disagree...but we must try to do so with an ounce of respect.
BROOK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2009, 03:38 AM   #236
taadev
Avalon Senior Member

Question Re: Recent War in our Solar System By Norval & Gale

This info was new to me. These 'ghosts' are a lot older than you and I; Norval appears to have been onto something.

It seems mathematically improbable these were random acts; possible, just unlikley. He and I also seem to be in agreement on some key inversions made in our Bibles, but I could be wrong on this. Anyway, after looking into his work I'm sorry to see he's gone.

This one was particularly interesting: twelve fairly semetrical hits with a larger one in the center. Twelve is a special number, as you may know, as is 13. (Not unlike the Avalon 'lucky 13' whistleblower thread. As every true whistleblower knows 'bad luck' follows them around.

Even the symbology at 'Avalon', one wonders what the odds are for the the 'lucky' number 13 to happen to land on the whistle-blower thread-id? (Look at the URL: "f=13".)

To all you true blue whistleblowers out there take heart life is but a dream, or as Bill Hicks would say it's all just a ride;
the best is yet to come, for YOU.

Using Hick's theme, symbolically, the big one in the middle is G-d and the twelve are those evil scums trading children and the planet for very short term, relatively speaking, $power$. (This one's for you Bill!)

Enki Catena on Ganymede

Quote:
Originally Posted by BROOK View Post
wow..that was intense! Very rude, and I'm glad that phase of our development is over
I'm so glad all of you here are not like that...I myself will send them blessings as they are very confused individules...and I hope they sort it out. We can all agree to disagree...but we must try to do so with an ounce of respect.

Last edited by taadev; 02-15-2009 at 03:53 AM.
Old 02-15-2009, 05:10 AM   #237
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

I can't believe you brought this back up! I don't think he was on to anything. It's his version and he wouldn't allow anybody to prove him wrong, or Gale. Here's what I found on the second page but he didn't want to hear it....

What could cause the craters to line up in such a regular fashion? Scientists were at a loss to explain this crater chain along with several other chain like features observed on Callisto's surface. Fifteen years later, with the discovery of Comet Shoemaker-Levy 9, also known as the "string of pearls" comet, the mystery was solved. Comets whose orbits stray too close to Jupiter are torn apart by the strong gravity. When the individual pieces, strung out along the orbital path of the comet hit an object like Callisto, the sequence of impacts produces a crater chain.

So there you go, and I'm not saying that these scientists are right, but Norval didn't even want to hear about it. I think that when comets or any kind of object is torn apart into thousands or hundreds of thousands or even millions of tiny pieces that it would be very easy to create crater chains.

One purpose of this is to show some how the forum used to be. And really this thread is mild compared to others.

Last edited by Dantheman62; 02-15-2009 at 05:13 AM.
Dantheman62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2009, 05:26 AM   #238
henners
Project Avalon Researcher

Well done Dantheman62, great point and good research.

Henry
Choose wisely which ones you throw.
henners is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2009, 05:33 AM   #239
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks henners, but on the other hand could there have been a war in the solar system? Sure I guess but I don't think that crater chains or double impact craters are proof. I think they are natural phenomena that occurred over billions and billions of years.
Old 02-15-2009, 05:37 AM   #240
taadev
Avalon Senior Member

I did not find those *HOT* post to which you refer; still reeling are you? You should not take things so seriously, it's bad for you; and these are somewhat old posts.

Your two pennies aside, did Norval post any summaries on his interpretation on the Bibles?

What's with all the trolls and attitudes?

(I've been looking, but only finding small references to "read this", as opposed to his references.)
Was he withholding information in this area?

As far as 'scholarly' research is concerned I take that with a grain of salt as too often it's corrupted. Had the ONLY two researchers I've known tell me their data was being cherry picked, not to mention the tons of garbage used by lawyers. Perhaps you did not read about cigaretters, asbestos, and fluoride 'proven' to be safe if not good for you, by 'scholars'?
Hellllooo???

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dantheman62 View Post
I can't believe you brought this back up! I don't think he was on to anything. It's his version and he wouldn't allow anybody to prove him wrong, or Gale. Here's what I found on the second page but he didn't want to hear it....

What could cause the craters to line up in such a regular fashion? Scientists were at a loss to explain this crater chain along with several other chain like features observed on Callisto's surface. Fifteen years later, with the discovery of Comet Shoemaker-Levy 9, also known as the "string of pearls" comet, the mystery was solved. Comets whose orbits stray too close to Jupiter are torn apart by the strong gravity. When the individual pieces, strung out along the orbital path of the comet hit an object like Callisto, the sequence of impacts produces a crater chain.

So there you go, and I'm not saying that these scientists are right, but Norval didn't even want to hear about it. I think that when comets or any kind of object is torn apart into thousands or hundreds of thousands or even millions of tiny pieces that it would be very easy to create crater chains.

One purpose of this is to show some how the forum used to be. And really this thread is mild compared to others.

Last edited by taadev; 02-15-2009 at 05:44 AM.
Old 02-15-2009, 05:46 AM   #241
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Holy cow....what trolls and attitudes....he just said he disagreed

BROOK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2009, 05:49 AM   #242
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

No not still reeling, and trust me I'm probably the least serious person you could ever meet. Yes he had more info on his interpretation of the bible but I'm not sure where it would be. I'm sure it's still here somewhere, I think he had three major threads on the subject.
I agree that those scientists and the info they put out might not be correct but my point was that Norval wouldn't even listen to any alternatives to his.
Old 02-15-2009, 05:55 AM   #243
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

If you click on search this forum in the upper right corner, then click on advanced search you might be able to search under the username Norval.
Old 02-15-2009, 06:57 AM   #244
taadev
Avalon Senior Member

Sounds like you and your buds were either in the 1%, or calling him a liar. (I'm no expert although I can see I'd better become one quick.)
http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...7&postcount=17

If Norval said this was proof positive then we'd be in disagreement, but this is decent circumstantial evidence; especially with the symmetry mass/velocity and 6-1-6 pattern. (Start small peak in the middle and then trail off; to an analyst that's a lot of coincidences, but if you re-read you'll see it was never said to be impossible.)
If the impact created pearls what happened to the large one in the middle. A pearl burp?

These usually subtle and indirect methods of attacking in 'pearls of comeNts', to borrow your phrase, with followup 'atta boys' are very, VERY old "team-troll" tactics. Coincidental in this case, I'm SURE.

Serious posters and researchers should learn to recognize 'team-trolling', and ignore them, but don't expect them to 'go away'.

Guess they 'add value' to someone, but to WHOM?

Thanks for the tip on the search option.
Quote:
If you click on search this forum in the upper right corner, then click on advanced search you might be able to search under the username Norval.
Old 02-15-2009, 07:18 AM   #245
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

Yup I guess I'm in the 1% then, I just didn't like how he wouldn't listen to any other alternative. People who think they're right all the time will steer you wrong evey time. Hey in the end he might be right, or the scientists might be right, I'm not sure we'll ever know and I'm not going to lose any sleep over it either way.
On the other hand I could probably sit down and have a beer with him on his boat, just as long as he didn't bring up the bible. Me and the bible don't see eye to eye!
Old 02-15-2009, 07:51 AM   #246
dayzero
Avalon Senior Member

Ahh, the good old days. Hmm.

More like;
Recent War in our Solar System With Norval & Gale

hhha haha haaaa!
dayzero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2009, 09:07 AM   #247
Czymra
Avalon Senior Member

Hoho guys. What are you arguing about. The info is there for all to take if they so like. What more can you want?
Czymra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2009, 09:14 AM   #248
Mercuriel
Avalon Senior Member

Thumbs up Re: Recent War in our Solar System By Norval & Gale

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobbit View Post
Norval, Removing who dun it or what dun it. I would respectfully request a discussion about the method employed capable of ever producing what is seen.
Quote:
Was it atomics from a rapid fire system? Precisely guided rapid fire missile systems? Possibly a pulse fire of some kind of high energy weapon? What is known and agreed upon by most of the research scientists and us is that these craters in these chains happened in very fast sequence, almost simultaneously. There is very little fall back of the ejected material from one crater into the next crater in the chain. Possibly a plasma weapon melted that half circle and river bed like area, we are asking more questions too.
I will posit this as a partial and by no means complete answer as to the possible difference between the Circlularly Centralized - Spider Leg - Pock-mark approached Craters versus the Linear - Somewhat Symetrical - "Crater Chain" - Craters spoken of and shown in this Thread so far...

The "Circularly Centralized - Spider Leg - Pock-mark approached Craters" could be examples of Cluster Bomb concepts We've already seen at use in Warfighting being done here on Earth. The "Pock-marking" would be the steady drop of the "Bomblets" as They march towards the Object to be destroyed. The "Circularly Centralized - Spider Leg" effect could easily be seen as mimicking the effects of say an Ammo Dump or Suppy/Fuel Depot being hit by that Cluster Bomb, and then detonating outwards in a Circular fashion, with Hard Ejecta making scars across the land as the Explosion Cloud radiated outwards.

This could be indicative of a High Altitude Carpet Bomb effort as Norval has already suggested.

The "Linear - Somewhat Symetrical - "Crater Chain" - Craters" could be very powerful Scalar Pulse Weapons in the Twenty to Fifty Megaton Range w/ a likely ability for that to be variable depending on the size of the Ship or Craft firing such a Weapon.

Imagine if You will that You're on an "Attack-Run" - Now see with Your Mind's Eye that as You dive in at speed and then pull up and out of the Dive with "Escape Velocity" - You're aformetioned Weapons would be similar sounding to and operate like - BOOM - BOOM - BOOM - BOOM - BOOM - BOOM - BOOM - BOOM - And now You're pulling up and curving back out into Space at "Escape Velocity".

This would be akin to a "Strafing Run" or perhaps a "Surgical Strike"...

Its My Hope that the above Visuals may help some...

Please understand - I take no position in this Thread in any other way - I'm merely offering Brain Food for Brains...

Mercuriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2009, 10:09 AM   #249
dayzero
Avalon Senior Member

It' because of Antel's post.
Norval's been slagging him off in another forum [notice that he's been banned], so Dan has revived one of the threads that demonstrate some of the bad vibes of the early days.
Am I right, Dan?

I couldn't give a monkeys about wars in space.
IMO it's all part of what StClair rightly calls the 'Phenomenon'
dayzero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2009, 10:48 AM   #250
taadev
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
... he might be right, or the scientists might be right....
If you re-read the link above Norvel stated he did speak to scientists and experts "across the board"; your post implied otherwise. (Fyi: Did you know lying via omission is the most widely used disinformation tactic? Yup, it's a known fact that while many ppl lie as readily as others eat, most do not like getting caught. Why leave in tact the ONE constitutional right in place, the suspension of which would allow zeroing in on ALL American terrorists/traitors? (The 5th Amendment and Brain Fingerprints.)

If one believes in ETs is this not a simple deductive reasoning problem?

IF one believes that ETs exist, one must also believe goodies and baddies exist. Is it then such a huge leap they'd have the ability to defend themselves to survive? Is it then also not likely they'd have skirmishes throughout the ages? (If not just take pot shots for practice, or who knows even fun, at some point in history.)

Perhaps Norval was not willing to deal with the team-trolling tactics used in these formums.

FWIW: Either a lot of ppl have gone to great time and expense to present evidence ETs exist or they do exist.
It's impossible to know for sure even if they present with bio-tech and hidden tech being what it is.
Mind control could explain the testimonies and simple Hollywood effects the rest.

Having said all that there is only ONE certainty in life, and I'm just playing devils advocate.

------ Unrelated to OP Truth or Lies? -----
Ppl unable to discern the difference are wasting their time reading or worse being misled; the media plays games that look a lot like those used a/g Norval all the time; it's the oldest trick in the book.

Ron Paul fans got a good lesson on layered meta-communications and media games such as team-trolling across corporate lines. (This time, perhaps, they were trolling for sheep, and the patience of a researcher as is quite common; I'm sure you've noticed. Be careful lest you, accidentally, appear like one of them.)

This, and most popular forums, present an exact duplicate model of the MSM; just minus the visual negative meta-communications. (eye-rolls, facial expressions of foolishness, verbal snickers, 'Oh please', 'don't tell me you believe blah...', etc. etc.)

One very easy method of detecting disinformation are ad-hominem attacks that avoid the issues/evidence and/or point to unnamed 'scientists' or 'scholars'.

In fact this is a good method of knowing when the opposing argument is likely to have merit,[/B] as evidence is used when it exists.

Tags
angels, bible, chosen, et's, ufo