Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Health / Alternative Medicine

Notices

Old 03-27-2010, 06:50 PM   #1
Grissom
Avalon Senior Member

Location: South Florida institute of advanced studies into human behavior.
Exclamation Health Tips that "will save your life

Health Tips that "will save your life.

Ive never taking good care of myself and after 43 years it started showing.
So I went on a quest to change this and get healthy again. I asked my doc and he told me all the stuff big pharma wanted me to hear, and it sounded good so I said "Ok Doc set me up"and so the journey began. Blood test,x-rays,Ekg, heart stress test,sugar test, etc etc etc etc (I had descent insurance so he racked up the bill!)
He prescribed everything he could think of, ("like he had it memorized"?) and I filled up my medicine cabinet with pills for everything.
I had my big pharma vitamins from Walgreens, pills for cholesterol, water swelling, high blood pressure (even though it wasn't that high), acid reflux, pain , cramps, constipation, ect, etc
I did this for a little over a year, costing me 350 dollars + a month on top of what insurance payed and my health spiraled downhill from their. I was catching every bug that came along and started swelling up to the size of "Free Willie". I ached all the time and started suffering from depression and insomnia.
Then to top it off my doc informed me (After a year and a half) I had Diabetes and needed to start taking pills, get a tester and start poking my finger with a damn pin, "I lost it in his office" and called him everything but a white man. I said you f**kin quack, I came to you over a year ago because I felt a little run down so I trusted you and took all your BS crap and my health has gotten worse and at this rate I'll be dead or disabled by this time next year, "He started giving me the smeal about "How I'm not getting enough exercise" "Your not eating right", etc ( The bast*rd had the balls to blame me for it all, like his pills didn't have anything to do with it ) I told him Ive never eaten right or exercised enough my whole damn life and I got a little run down but I never felt this sh*tty till I started coming to You! Needless to say I walked out of his office and have never been back

I decided to stop taking anything prescribed or over the counter that has big pharma's finger prints on it.
People need to know "that the friggin side effects are the affects" and big pharma are "only" in business to sell more pills, and their biggest enemy is healthy people!!!
I started doing research into natural cures and found that the new agers have turned homeopathic medicine into a friggin side show! I fell for a few snake oil cures that were long on claims and short on results and decided to ask the experts. (Old people) My Mom worked as a cleaning lady in several different hospitals for over 35 yrs and she has allot of retired "old school"nurses and doctors as friends, so I started taking her to her bingo, old folks homes and where ever she needed to go to visit her friends and I started asking questions about everything under the sun.
They were more then happy to talk about anything, and everything, and said not enough young people listen to them and they feel left out of society, and would love to teach us youngsters a thing or two :wink:
I asked about health tips and I got a ear full of stuff that I found very interesting. Ive weeded through all the info and came up with these 7 simple remedies I use daily and they have made a big difference in my life and I would like to share them with you

1. Vitamin D-3 is what we get naturally from exposure to the sun and big pharma wants us to believe that sunlight is bad for us, and that we need their toxic sunscreens to shield us from the awful sunlight. In fact sunlight is a major factor for good health, both mentally and physically. By wearing sunscreens and avoiding sunlight at all costs we have all become D-3 deficient and our immune system and general health has paid a heavy price.
Big pharmas public relations dept. (FDA) says 200 IU daily doses of this vitamin is all you need? Like I said before, they don't want you healthy, and 200 IU doses is useless and they've done studies on this and found that if they can get the public to believe that they get enough vitamin D from drinking milk and stay out of sunlight people's immune system will be weaken and they will catch more bugs and disease. (Just what they want!)
Your body needs at least 5,000 IU of D-3 a day to stay healthy and if your in the direct sunlight all day you will get a dose of like 30,000 IUs for free so the more the better and it's crucial for good health.

I found this video on "Project Camelots"site and it interviews a German lady doctor named Gabriele Stahler that explains everything you will ever need on the importance of vitamin D-3 and how to get the proper dose. I find her easy on the eyes and enjoyable to listen to, so please take the time to watch the whole video because it's full of life saving info that needs to get out into the public!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HH1rB-Ya2UQ

I just got done watching this film again and I find her to be a honest lady, who like me just want to help our friends I hope you enjoyed it. Well moving on your probably wondering "where can I get some of the stuff thats cheap?

I buy "only" the best quality most effective brands and I find you can't beat "Superior Source" products. They have been around for years and this is what my moms retired doctors and nurses friends recommend. all you do is drop them under your tongue and they taste sweet like candy and dissolve in seconds
I have no ties to this site in any way other then being a happy customer and I'm just passing on what I personally use and I stand by everything I say 8-)
Here's the link for a 3 month supply and it only cost like 17 bucks

http://www.evitamins.com/product.asp?pid=13487

2.Vitamin B12
The benefits of Vitamin B12 are well documented. This very important nutrient helps support higher energy levels, emotional stability, mental clarity and more. Vitamin B12 has also been associated with lower homo-cysteine levels which helps lessen the risk of heart disease. This is natures "Red Bull" of pick me ups and like I said above you can't beat "Superior Source" products. Again I have no ties to this site in any way other then being a happy customer and I'm just passing on what I personally use and I stand by everything I say 8-)
Here's the link for a 2 month supply and it only cost 11 dollars US

http://www.evitamins.com/product.asp?pid=3616

3.Fish oil
The old fogies love this stuff, mostly cod liver oil, but I find a mixture of shark liver, cod liver and a plain fish oil with omega 3 is a good combination. I take only one fish oil gelcap a day and I alternate between the three.
I buy what ever fish oil is on the clearance rack at evitamins and I get a 2 month supply for only like 7 or 8 dollars. Again I have no ties to this site in any way other then being a happy customer and I'm just passing on what I personally use and I stand by everything I say 8-)
I hate having to repeat myself, but in the past I find there's always an axxhole in every crowd who complains I'm promoting a site and trying to make a buck, when I'm not!!!

http://www.evitamins.com/product.asp?pid=9430

4.Good Red Wine (Not MadDog 40/40!)
Many studies investigated the benefits of red wine suggested that moderate amount of red wine (one drink a day for women and two drinks a day for men) lowers the risk of heart attack for people in middle age by ~ 30 to 50 percent. It is also suggested that alcohol such as red wine may prevent additional heart attacks if you have already suffered from one. Other studies also indicated that red wine can raise HDL cholesterol (the Good cholesterol) and prevent LDL cholesterol (the Bad cholesterol) from forming. Red wine may help prevent blood clots and reduce the blood vessel damage caused by fat deposits. Indeed, studies showed that people from the Mediterranean region who regularly drank red wine have lower risks of heart disease.
I myself don't drink alcohol anymore due to "Instant Axxhole syndrome" but since all the old timers insisted I needed it, I follow their directions and drink a couple of sips before I eat my "dinner meal" and then finish the rest of the glass after I'm done eating. I find it helps tremendously with digestion problems like indigestion and acid reflux and if you drink water with your meal like I do you won't get heart burn

5. Clean "Unfluoridated " Water
I picked up this book called "Rx for a healthier pain-free life" from a torrent that has since gone dead. In the book the Dr F. Batmanghelidj, MD explains how he was thrown in jail for political reasons and while he was there they made him treat inmates and all he had to treat pain was plain old water. He told them to drink at least 2 ltrs of water a day and it should ease the pain a bit? Well as it turned out, inmates started saying it actually works and their pain has decreased and they a getting a little better? So when they finally released him he decided to investigate how water eases pain. and he started writing books on the subject and I find he's totally right about the benefits of water and Ive seen the results

Free PDF: http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sourc...848iUuwqbZAwzQ

You can buy his book for 7 dollars here if you like

http://www.watercure.com/waterrxfora...-freelife.aspx

I drink nothing except clean filtered water that has no toxic fluoride in it and I splurge and drink coffee in the morning with a little sugar and a glass of red wine along with water during my dinner meal. It's amazing because I find I no longer have severe aches and pains anymore and I no longer need pain meds. I'm disabled due to a batched operation. My quack Doctor did a spinal fusion on my lower back 8 yrs ago and he mistakenly cut out the wrong disc! Since then Ive been crippled up and in severe pain, and I already been to oxy / roxy land and it nearly killed me. I took ibuprophen like candy and I swelled up and started to retain water and if I missed a dose they quite working for like a week? I finally got fed up and took the plunge and stopped taking any form of medicine made by big box stores (Walmart) and big pharma (Evil greedy bastards) and never look back!
I followed the books advice and drink eight 8oz cups of water a day, One 30 mins before and another 2 hrs after each meal and after only 48 hrs my back pain eased up and I was back in business :wink:
Ive lost over 40 pounds in like 3 months and dropped 4 pants sizes and I'm a lazy bast*d who lives behind a computer screen! All I did is cut down eating processed food when I could and totally stop drinking soda and sweetened Ice tea! Like I said drink 2 ltrs of water a day, 1 glass of wine with dinner, and my morning coffee and thats it, nothing else. Try it and see for yourself

6.Colloidal silver has been around for about 40 -50 years and people have been using silver as a anti bacterial / fungal cure for thousands of years Colloidal silver has gotten a bad name because people don't make it right and see no effect or make it out of sink water and drink so much they turn blue. I find if you make it right it blows away any antibiotic medicine out there! Hospitals use it on burn patients and bandage makers put it on there products, so don't believe bogus claims that it doesn't work or is toxic and will make you turn blue. The guy seen on TV and youtube is a freak and like I said earlier he makes it out of sink water and drinks way to much!

See the blue freak here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ahihGKZC5Kk

I make up a 8 oz batch every day and put a 2 droppers full in every glass of water I drink and I also give it to my many pets and we all stay healthy. My wife has all kinds of infections and she has been drinking what I don't use and she's convinced it is curing all her congestion ailments and the sores she gets under her boobies have all vanished! My wife is the ultimate skeptic and Ive turned her around 360 about big pharma and alternative medicine and now she's telling all her friends about it.
I find this site has a good set-up to make quality Colloidal silver and this is the method I use personally and it's pretty much fool proof. I made my own set up following his directions and it cost me around 75 dollars and a bunch of riding around finding parts and I could have bought his kit for 50. He's a honest dude and he don't make much on his products as far as I can tell and I recommend using his kit and method.

Method for making colloidal silver here:http://www.atlasnova.com/CSMakingInfo.htm

Kit info here: http://www.atlasnova.com/ColloidalSilverStarterKit.htm

Benefits and info on everything colloidal silver can be found here: http://www.silvermedicine.org/

How it works: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rm3b8Mb4x_w

7.Marijuana
I find marijuana to be Gods gift to man and is probably the best thing you can use to ease pain and suffering, "Period"!!! If it wasn't for tight axxes like Nixon I think we all would be smoking / eating it and the world would be a better place. I find it really helps people that are to sick to eat and can't hold food down, usually in minutes and they can eat again and it lifts their spirit and soothes whatever is ailing them. It has a mild affect on pain in my case but it is damn good for people, especially older folks with insomnia.As you can tell I'm a pot head, and I'm not in the least bit ashamed of it and you shouldn't be either!

CPSL
Copy it, Print it, Share it, and most importantly Live it!

I hope you liked it!

Last edited by Grissom; 03-27-2010 at 07:34 PM.
Grissom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2010, 12:11 AM   #2
ellie
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Health Tips that "will save your life

Thanks for this Grissom, I really, really appreciate the time and effort you put into this post, thanks for that.

Being a female I will probably be a dummy trying to put the CS machine together, ( no man around now) but I will buy one from the site and give it a go, because down here in Oz I can pay over 30 dollars for a small bottle so it can add up to a lot.

Thanks hon again.
ellie is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
colloidal silver, health tips, helath, vitamin d, vitamins