Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Global Ground Crew Networking > Canada

Notices

Old 10-24-2008, 06:50 AM   #1
merkabagirl
Avalon Senior Member

Default Extreme EMF sensitivity

I am desperately seeking help. I have a friend who has, over past 7-8 months, developed severe reactions to WiFi and cell phone emissions. She has convulsions is she is inside a home that has these turned on. She is beside herself after living in a tent all summer (she's OK outside). She is ready to take he life and has contacted the Right to Die Society only to get run around. Last nite she tried a $1500 blanket/shield...to no avail. Does anyone know anything about what she can do? She is seeking a place to live in community where these EMF are limited.
merkabagirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2008, 12:21 PM   #2
Myplanet2
In The Mists

Default Re: Extreme EMF sensitivity

sorry, but I don't know what she can do. I'd question why she suspects EMF?

This request might be seen by more people if it was moved to general discussion. This sub forum is more about organizing ground crew in Canada.
Myplanet2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2008, 06:46 PM   #3
Steven
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by merkabagirl View Post
I am desperately seeking help. I have a friend who has, over past 7-8 months, developed severe reactions to WiFi and cell phone emissions. She has convulsions is she is inside a home that has these turned on. She is beside herself after living in a tent all summer (she's OK outside). She is ready to take he life and has contacted the Right to Die Society only to get run around. Last nite she tried a $1500 blanket/shield...to no avail. Does anyone know anything about what she can do? She is seeking a place to live in community where these EMF are limited.
Hello Merkabagirl. By EMF I suppose you are referring to Electromagnetic Field. If I'm right, I provide a link on a thread about how to "catch" or "redirected" electromagnetic wave.

Here: http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...ead.php?t=5312

This link will help to know how to create shield from Electromagnetic Pulse or EMP. If she can manage to put some antennas on the roof of her house and ground them, much less EMP will pass through her habitacle.

I'm not a physician, but I presume that her sensitivity to EMF is due to a physical disorder. Again, I'm just thinking without any professional expertise that she might lack vitamin D3. Also, our brain is an electromagnetic device and need a balance Ph to work well. Maybe her body (blood) is too acid, it is very common today. In this case, a little bit of baking soda will help. But again, she should verify it first.

My two cents, Steven
Steven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2008, 07:23 PM   #4
oldpaganfreak
Avalon Senior Member

i would suggest she live where cell phones don't work. for instance, i live in the peace river valley of northern alberta. cell phones do not work in our valley. you have to drive up the hill to get reception. there are other communities in the peace country where cell phones are virtually useless. i don't imagine such relief exists in populated areas, but if your friend is thinking about suicide, the option of moving away from populated areas should at least be considered as a option.
oldpaganfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2008, 07:25 PM   #5
EliaDempsey
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you, Steven. Your suggestions are always very helpful, and you share them with so much heart.
EliaDempsey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2008, 02:46 AM   #6
NorthernSanctuary
Avalon Senior Member

She can cut off the EMF if she is totally enclosed in a metallic container or metallic cage. The spacing in the metallic cage is important as that affects the frequency of the energy that can get through. For the cell phone/WiFi, you need a finer mesh.

You can use a cell phone which shows the EMF energy strength on the display. There are areas in the country where you can see that the cell phone EMF is down to 0. Land that is surrounded by mountains can easily shield the EMF.
NorthernSanctuary is offline   Reply With Quote