Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > What Does It Mean ?

Notices

What Does It Mean ? What does this all mean for the Ground Crew ?

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-11-2009, 09:59 PM   #1
Egg
Banned

Default Deja Vue - an alarming rise in its occurence

I want to raise this question because it is some thing that is irritating me to a great extent, and at the same time is beggining to alarm me to a certain degree.

I cannot go a single day without at least twice or more having a strong deja vue attack, and a nagging feeling of really badly needing to remember why I 'sent' these incidents to myself in this time.

I go to the mall, I go to the town for a coffee, I sit at the PC and do my work, its every where. Information is so easy to come by its like I have it all stored in my mind already and just need to remember where I left it.

Its getting really out of hand, and yet I do not think this is the worst of it, as it is building up and up at as I say, an alarming rate.

Even sat here writing this now I am getting images in my mind that really don't fit anything I have read or viewed at any time at all.

So thats me - is it just me or are other ground crew people getting this as they start to prepare for the future and network and make extra contacts?
Egg is offline   Reply With Quote