Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Closed Thread

Old 11-06-2008, 12:38 PM   #26
dutchie
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: ST CLAIR, Deagle, HPH, looking glass, and "hawkeye" all of them "off"

KentI started on this site not to long ago and let me tell you about the sleepless nites i've had....................I have learned more from the people on this forum than from the interveiws.Trust our own instinct isn't that what they do??????Fear is powerful; felt it many times in here
Old 11-06-2008, 01:04 PM   #27
andromeda
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: ST CLAIR, Deagle, HPH, looking glass, and "hawkeye" all of them "off"

Predicting the future is always tricky because the mass conscioussness of humanity can flick timelines in seconds...The question worth making is which kind of timeline we want to choose?

Do we want harmony and peace among all people?
Do we want prosperity and abundance for all people?
Do we want wisdom and unconditional love to be the beacons that make us transit to a civilization which is truly "golden" and equal for all?

Then we can start by doing our bit from within, loving ourselves unconditionally some inspiration here http://www.kindnet.co.uk/articles/un...onal_love.html

and doing all that we can within our own lives to live a wise, kind and enlighted life one step at the time, just baby steps...

Big changes start with a smile and sincere soul searching on why we are here and what we can do at individual level to make it the best of it all.

Looking inside it is always more effective than looking outside for answers, here there is another inspirational article

http://www.kindnet.co.uk/articles/2012_update.html

Much love
Old 11-06-2008, 01:13 PM   #28
clarkkent
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: ST CLAIR, Deagle, HPH, looking glass, and "hawkeye" all of the "off"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anchor View Post
Do you honestly see a world in which it is unnecessary to make basic preparations for "urban inconveniences" ? I agree for the most part that TEOTWAWKI (not including ascension) doesnt seem all that likely, but still getting off grid still seems to me a worthy goal.

I am not changing my plans - and have not since I joined Avalon no matter how much doom and gloom has been talked.

A..
in my post i said we all know their WILL be changes --- to be clear i dont think the next decade will be a walk in the park , people need to prepare however they can physically and more important spiritually.

the intent of this thread was to point out that camelot/avalon seems geared towards focusing on all these people's alarming predictions that specifically gives time frames for horrible things. deagle even recommends target practice with guns amongst his nuclear holocaust warnings (keep in mind the real karmic/spirituality hypocrisy is often revealed in such statements...i doubt his "most high god" would recommend AK-47's)

take a look at camelot's older "state of the world" specifically in september, all of "hawkeye's" material is absolutely nightmarish and people eat it up and speculate endlessly, going over every horrible detail then feeding off the fear in the forums.

how many times have you seen people posting about how FEMA is going to come cart you away? how many threads have been started here with fearful scary material? even naomi wolf who i totally respect was wrong when she said a military coup was in effect and they wouldnt let an election happen, the point is none of us know exactly how things will unfold, even the so called experts. (and look how these "experts" react or talk their way out of the false predictions i.e. st clair)

well...no FEMA, no martial law, i still have my job, october is done and gone, i voted for obama, he won and every "phrophet" or doom prediction certainly hasnt happened. i didnt get taken out of my room at 4am because im a dissident who goes to kooky sites.

ask yourself how much energy has been wasted with all these wrong predictions? cant we just know that YES we should be prepared for upheavals, be what they may---but lets not move out of LA because Deagle says he sees Terminator 2 mushroom clouds. or hear a bit of doom-y predictions then go search youtube for some scary videos about it and post it here with dire warnings.... do you see what im saying? its pointless and counterproductive.

im just saying lets all take a big breath and realize that these "predictions" bill and kerry uncover from whistleblowers and prophets/astrologers are just that--- and if anything they are 95% very wrong, so lets not give so much energy to them.

---

Last edited by clarkkent; 11-06-2008 at 01:16 PM.
Old 11-06-2008, 01:23 PM   #29
rhythm
Avalon Senior Member

great thread well said ! im not to good at putting this kind of info together
so thanks to you guys who do a fab job of this stuff .
let the good times roll ,i can here it in the not to distant ,realy realy
the vibe is real good .cheers me loverlys .rhythmm.
Old 11-06-2008, 01:24 PM   #30
Allie
Avalon Senior Member

Well said, ClarkKent

There is another prediction that I don't think you've mentioned that didn't happen....the '30-day' warning applicable to the UK which was supposed to cover October.

With regard to the financial crisis, I read that particular prediction two years ago in a book I think was already a few years old. I'm aware that it's in a few books / internet sites relating to Ascended Masters Over here in the UK, there's been a noted economist warning about it for years, too. As mentioned in an earlier post - you didn't really need a crystal ball to know that was coming.
Old 11-06-2008, 01:33 PM   #31
Triaxis
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: ST CLAIR, Deagle, HPH, looking glass, and "hawkeye" all of the "off"

Good thing they are off too. Otherwise, we would all be running around, slingshots in hand with gold coins clinking in our pockets, protecting our bunkers filled with canned food!

The Mad Max scenario espoused by some is too far fetched. The world economy might retract a bit, but that will probably be the extent of the problems.

When walking through the forest, do you admire the trees, watch the birds fly and feel the breeze rubbing against your cheek? Or do you look out for snakes, spiders and grass that might make your legs itchy?
Old 11-06-2008, 01:35 PM   #32
clarkkent
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allie View Post
Well said, ClarkKent

There is another prediction that I don't think you've mentioned that didn't happen....the '30-day' warning applicable to the UK which was supposed to cover October.

With regard to the financial crisis, I read that particular prediction two years ago in a book I think was already a few years old. I'm aware that it's in a few books / internet sites relating to Ascended Masters Over here in the UK, there's been a noted economist warning about it for years, too. As mentioned in an earlier post - you didn't really need a crystal ball to know that was coming.
indeed look up any "fiat" economy throughout history and you can see they always collapse with great upheaval and something new takes its place. Fiat economies fail. period.

ps- thanks to all the thoughtful calm folks posting in this thread...good to see you all are here.
Old 11-06-2008, 02:05 PM   #33
Jack
Avalon Senior Member

Excelent post Clark, you hit the nail on the head.

And ladies and gentlemen, let me just tell you. This 'doom and gloom' is here for a reason. How did houdini make an elephant disapear? Misdirection.

We are currently undergoing a massive disinformation campaign which is solely in place to distract us from the evolutionary progress of planet earth and the concsiousness which resides here.

Fear makes people agitated, agitated people make bad decisions. Bad decisions make bad karma, bad karma holds us back and keeps us stuck in our incarnational cycle on planet earth and prevents us from seeing the true reality of things.

David Wilcock, Dannion Brinkley, Gregg Braden, Drunvalo Melchizedek amongst others are some of the most inteligent educators on our planet today. And each one of them is right on the mark with the true reality of our situation, yet they barely even get a mention here. Im absolutely dumbfounded by this. People would prefer fearfull dramatic lies over the awesome truth.

I will just say one thing, people, stop spreading fear on this forum. The reality of our situation is as bright as we are capable of understanding it. Many here are the architechts of their own 'doom' simply because they recognise nothing else.

We are undergoing a profound change in human consiousness and the gravity of this cannot be explained in mere words. Fear will bring you just that, something to fear.

Open yourselves to the true reality of things and follow your joy.

If you follow your joy and your love you will find love and joy.
If you follow your fear and your anger you will find just that.

Namaste
Old 11-06-2008, 02:11 PM   #34
rossy_j
Avalon Senior Member

Clarkkent,

I agree and feel your distress,

Have you ever thought that maybe the world and all its creatures are more aware than they realise. As I look around my environment I see a slowing down in development not a 'ramping up' of new projects.

I believe our new reality is coming upon us like a steam train and only the time table changes.

I've made decisions in the past month that have hurt and isolated my family and friends and made comments I wish I didn't.

Believing in what we do is a solitary pursuit until it stands before ALL.

Sorry for the one liners - bit to much grape juice
Old 11-06-2008, 02:13 PM   #35
yikes!
Avalon Senior Member

If you checked your 401k in August and Today

You would be thankful you were aware of George Green's Dow 8500, Ben Fulfords Sep 30th Finanical Meltdown and HPH Rocky October predictions.

To me they were all spot on.
Old 11-06-2008, 02:13 PM   #36
Allie
Avalon Senior Member

Me, too Well said, again, TimeIsShort
Old 11-06-2008, 03:04 PM   #37
Malletzky
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks to clarkkent first for bringing this up.

I would totaly agree, and as I already said in my previous posts, there's no need to fear of anything.
We're all on our own path, right here and right now. So we shouldn't just blindly believe to those "whistleblowers", prophets, just name it...All we have to do is to find our thruth inside of us. With each decision we change our timeline.

As to some of the named people here, I couldn't tell why they preach doom & gloom. It's their own right.

But I surely took some time and studied St. Clair and his work.
I believe he knows much more then he's telling in his interviews.
I guess he really have an access to another dimensional planes or timelines, and what he see there is what he tells us. By I have a strong feeling he withheld some informations. What purpose for? Profit? Gear? Fear?

But this timeline is surely not my timeline.

If he's on a spiritual path, why would he advising "good" clients to buy gold, silver, why would he advise them (and us) to move to a safer zone?
The only conclusion is, these people are more on a material path. And they maybe know what's comming in their own timelines, to which they have an access to!

Well thanks for their good intentions, realy. But do it better! Do it by not seeding fear, doom & gloom here!
Do it by seeding love, do it by giving solutions for every human soul on this planet. Not only for the "choosen" one!

By the way, I like people who're on a spiritual path. And I consider DW for example to be one of those. As well as many other here!!!!

Thanks for that!!!

Last edited by Malletzky; 11-06-2008 at 05:37 PM.
Old 11-06-2008, 03:17 PM   #38
Triaxis
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by vega View Post
The neocon nazis and the zionists are running a small time sick side show destined for the dustbin of history.
Without darkness their can be no light......

I actually think their is a beautiful balance of positive and negative energy at this forum. Well, perhaps a little more negative than positive - that's why i've decided to post some positive comment here to help level out the scales a little
Old 11-06-2008, 03:42 PM   #39
Ali Quadir
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by clarkkent View Post
the timeline I'M on all these people were pretty "off" in their predictions, --since this summer theres been a lot of alarmist doom-y predictions, and almost all of them were wrong or not as severe.

the only thing that has come true is economic turmoil and any non conspiracy economist couldve told you the same over a year ago.
You're so right man. Also this economic turmoil is not the predicted disaster at this point. And likely will not become one.

Predictions are possible when the systems you predict are not chaotic. Consciousness is fundamentally chaotic. So if you raise consciousness then predictions go out the window.

Deagle wasn't exactly wrong. He's exactly in line with all the ancient prophecies. Nostradamus, the Hopi, Revelation. However these predictions were made before people started growing.

We're approaching an attractor, a singularity of consciousness. And it's actually now able to reach back in time to inspire the self that is not saints or mystics.

So suddenly there is a much more directed flow towards the 2012 period. Which means that less pressure is required. And you can actually feel the pressure blowing off when people massively become inspired. The election was one major blowing off of psychic pressure.

The same happened at the crossover to the 21st millenium. I was around back then with a back pack a bunch of tin cans and.. a sword.. (don't ask) I had studied my survival books and had picked a spot to hide out. And people to hide with. I was expecting that I needed to go feral. Then mankind changed.

At that time I didn't understand it. It took me years to understand and only now the final pieces of the puzzle begin making sense when I see the same thing happening again. Terence mcKenna's timeline zero philosophy is very close, if not dead on. And I started to understand that with the philosophy clearly outlined in the re:evolution song.

When you listen to it, understand that this song was done in 1992... If it sounds modern then that's because the principle has not changed..
Re:Evolution

Right now I am of the opinion that the creature we are to become is awake. It's actively reaching into the past to guide its own genesis. Its our 4d reflection. Or more accurate we are it's 3d reflection.
Old 11-06-2008, 04:31 PM   #40
becky
Avalon Senior Member

Question: What is the difference between awareness of and discussion of a potentially bad situation and actual fear mongering doom and gloom?

I am sincere here. Because I kind of thought the reason most of us were drawn to this forum was because we agree that the world that we are presented with on CNN is not our actual world (or only sort of) and that Bill and Kerry have pulled together some interesting pieces of another puzzle.

ANyone get what I'm asking? I'm not sure I do.

Back to my coffee.
Old 11-06-2008, 04:44 PM   #41
Peer
Avalon Senior Member

I think that with "the end of time" is meant: The end of the illusion called "time"
That means that there will exist no more time for the ones that see through the illusion we now call time.
That of course will have immence consequences for this 3D world if the number of people becomes bigger and bigger reaching a critical point that, as we all know will start influencing and changing everything around it.

Remember how Jazz changed the world and cars and flower-power.

The ones seeing through the illusion will live in the NOW.
The ones living in the now will see all timelines and will be able to live them if they so choose.
I can think of a horrible scenario that you will be forced to live them all but I can't see anything to cause that (although that could be exactly what happens in the moment of your death).

Speaking of timelines and Hillary Clinton:
Who do you think the guy in the background is?

Old 11-06-2008, 05:17 PM   #42
JohnWdoe
Avalon Senior Member

Everyone is looking at the dreaded "Illuminati" or some insider leaking information about chemtrails,

their has been 3 things i have only stuck to and they are - massive storms,economic collapse,bioterrorism.

I remember when Ike hit and i was reading about some stupid theory and it hit me... "christ im wasting my time on this ****" when the reality of the situation is lighting over head.

October 7th i never believed, October 14th i never bought into, John Titor and his "time machine" i never chewed, but i must admit i did gnaw on some New Age concepts then got the hell out quick! hell i almost lost my sanity...

Go do other things besides research, go enjoy yourself.
Old 11-06-2008, 05:39 PM   #43
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

I believe that this is our thoughts and free will that can change the course of events. Positive thinking creates positive reality. I am not disappointed that all black scenarios haven't come true. We received so many warnings of the impending danger that we've managed to change sth to prevent calamities from occurring. And who knows, maybe a lot is thanks to us here.
Old 11-06-2008, 05:42 PM   #44
Harper
Avalon Senior Member

Well done superman, quite right, even if you resist this sort of information it does still go in somewhere. I have mentioned on other threads that I think there is a mis-understanding around around a few related issues, if folks really understood mass consciousness they would not want to be involved with it. This is an individual evolution and each person must look to themselves.

also and I know I wont be popular but there wont be any kind of ascension, in my opinion- that seems like such a superior look at what it is that we are supposed to be doing - dropping the ego which has caused all this, class, castes, greed, money etc... , the idea that you could chop down a living ancient forest (a giant living being to all intents and purposes) for profit. I need not continue to list the horrible things that humans have done to each other and to the planet for you to understand that it is basically perceived superiority and the quest for power (ego) that has created this mess the world is in.

I'm not sure the timeline thing is as people feel it is at the moment, the timeline doesn't change. YOU change and you move. For some people it will feel like a big shift for others perhaps you may wake up in the morning and not notice. We are living in an extended moment set up for this possible shift to include as many as possible.

Some people are ready for another type of experience and they will move and others who are still interested in the ego will remain on another path, but are not doomed either however it will be just more of the same.

Its not sexy, its not dramatic and like a tv show, its about being aware and watching yourself to see how much you do actually work from ego, reacting instead of acting. There isnt going to be a close encounters moment in my opinion, why would they let us off this planet when the first thing someone will think of is how can we mine the moon or what can we TAKE FROM MARS TO SELL. NOPE not gonna work.

There are so few people on the earth who are getting real universal information and the rest are just talking to dead people and they are just like us and some are good and some are not.

take it easy
Old 11-06-2008, 05:52 PM   #45
I_Am
Avalon Senior Member

Aerion&Manwathiel: wise words!
A prophesy is not the thruth. Following prophesies is very dangerous as they tend to be self fulfilling.
Although it is a troublesome thing that many of the leaders of the world seems to be living as they where fulfilling the Armageddon prophesies...

Let's keep up the hope and love!

Quote:
Originally Posted by aearion&manwathiel View Post
Predictions are just predictions, a warning, not a fate. Its fantastic that these doosmday monologues that were thrown out all at once havent come to pass - perhaps this in itself is a testament to the changes people are making in order to advert the *potential* chaos. ...
Old 11-06-2008, 06:03 PM   #46
Allie
Avalon Senior Member

There have been many valid points made on this thread

One which I was just thinking about has just been mentioned by Harper in respect of 'reacting'.

I think this is a really important point. When we read information its all too easy to see the drama of it, or that it in some other way resonates - or does not - with your worldview. It's easy to then 'react to it, rather than taking a step back and 'considering' it from a few angles. Even if it means stepping back from the worldview that you hold.

The '30-day' UK thing is a case in point. That would have been so easy to react to, but if you stopped, took a step back and then applied a little reasoning, the flaws became very apparent.
Old 11-06-2008, 06:07 PM   #47
Magii
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by burgundia View Post
I believe that this is our thoughts and free will that can change the course of events. Positive thinking creates positive reality. I am not disappointed that all black scenarios haven't come true. We received so many warnings of the impending danger that we've managed to change sth to prevent calamities from occurring. And who knows, maybe a lot is thanks to us here.

Did you see the Mega event @ China Olympics ?

You haD Most of the Earths Population .. at the Beginning / Ending Ceromonies all focused together

on Something Positive + Beautiful ... One World, One Family
Old 11-06-2008, 06:15 PM   #48
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

I for one am glad they were wrong on all accounts.

I am not going to put the blame solely on those two people though. It was plastered all over the net, anyplace you went. It makes me wonder if it was all a trick but inside I know that it wasn't, it was more like wishful hoping.

As far as martial law being imposed and all of the above not happening, how about we just thank the 8 million Asians mafia members (or what ever they call themselfs) that Benjamin Fulford told us about back in July. I honestly feel that they made alot of the changes happened along with our alien friends and all of us here across the world. People just let them know we are not backing down to them.

Well now that makes me sound tough but I am not, I was scared shift-less.....

I read that over 1 million people were "misplaced" in Africa last week alone. How sad.... All of the wonderful energy applied to an Obama win now needs to be focused big time on African and Afganistan. Enough is Enough and I wish this had all ended yesterday

Peace & Love to all

Vickie
Old 11-06-2008, 06:24 PM   #49
micjer
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks clark for starting this thread.

It is just the topic I was looking for. Obviously by the responses many others needed it also.

After all of the predictions that did not come true, it makes you wonder if we as truth seekers are going down the wrong path.

Yet as wrong as the predictions were, there is still chemtrails appearing over head.(again this morning) There is still HAARP in Alaska that is operating. There are still millions of plastic caskets in Georgia in that field. etc etc

As wrong as they were, I still know somethin ain't right out there!!!!

P.S.
I agree that David Wilcock still seems to rise to the top.(not saying I agree 100% with everything he says)

Old 11-06-2008, 06:29 PM   #50
tomorrow
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks for this thread! I've been following HPH (along with George Ure) and George Green for a few years. I now feel like I've been had!

I no longer want this doom and gloom to be my reality! I was getting a bit depressed with the HPH October 7th date prediction. But if you look back over the years, HPH and George Ure have been calling for a dire future for a long time. Just maybe, one day, the web-bots will get it right!

HPH (Cliff) also consults with astrologers and I have more faith in them than HPH. No one needs a crystal ball (or web-bots) to tell you the economy is a disaster waiting to happen.

I am prepped all I'm going to be. I'm going to make decisions based on my reality not on what someone else says. I'm going to enjoy life!

peace
Closed Thread