Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 11-03-2008, 04:35 AM   #1
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member

Default the Great Invocation

Last edited by Northern Boy; 03-17-2010 at 04:52 AM.
Northern Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2008, 04:40 AM   #2
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: the Great Invocation

Last edited by Northern Boy; 03-17-2010 at 04:54 AM.
Northern Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2008, 10:40 AM   #3
Corky
Avalon Senior Member

It sounds wonderful...light and love and all but these words were channeled through Alice Bailey and the "God" referred to is Lucifer.

Maybe this will be the One World Religion's official prayer. As David Spangler (Diretctor of Planetary Initiative for the United Nations) says "Lucifer comes to give us the final … Luciferic initiation … that many people now and in the days ahead, will be facing—for it is an initiation into the New Age. … No one will enter the New World Order unless he or she will make a pledge to worship Lucifer. No one will enter the New Age unless he will take a Luciferian initiation".

And what is the gospel according to David Spangler?

"Lucifer works within each of us to bring us to wholeness, and as we move into a New Age…each of us in some way is brought to that point which I term the Luciferic Initiation, the particular doorway through which the individual must pass if he is to come fully into the presence of his light and wholenesss. Lucifer prepares man in all ways for the experience of Christhood… The light that reveals to us the presence of the Christ…comes from Lucifer. He is the light-giver, he is aptly named the Morning Star because it is his light that heralds for man the dawn of a great consciousness …He stands…as the Great Initiator, the one who hands the soul over to the Christ."

I remain sceptical.
Corky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2008, 11:05 AM   #4
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corky View Post
and the "God" referred to is Lucifer.
Alice Baily bit I can agree with, it might have been there in the Lucis Press material.

.. and the "God" referred to is Lucifer.

I don't buy that at all. I have read a lot of the Alice Bailey material.

Please quote your reference I want to check.

Thanks.
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2008, 11:06 AM   #5
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Northern Boy View Post
While I was reading some E books on spirituality He mentioned something Called The Great Invocation so being the curious fellow i am I looked it up and it is supposed to be an ancient prayer . i don`t know if it is or not but It can`t hurt but to share it with every one here ..
It is used here, worth a visit as a cross reference.

http://www.share-international.org/b...invocation.htm

Come to think of it, we haven't seen Share International mentioned here much.

A..
Old 11-03-2008, 11:30 AM   #6
Corky
Avalon Senior Member

Sorry Anchor.

I have read this summation in a few places but here is a goog overview.

http://www.conspiracyarchive.com/New...ice_Bailey.htm
Old 11-03-2008, 11:39 AM   #7
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I have read this summation in a few places but here is a goog overview.

http://www.conspiracyarchive.com/New...ice_Bailey.htm

I reject the notion that it is even remotely a good overview!

As is typical of these "debunkers" the reference to Lucifer comes from an "analysis" of the work, not the work itself.

Did you read the Lucis press material? (In my opinion it is a bit out of tune with what is happening today) but if your path works that way, its interesting stuff and a very detailed backgrounder. No devil worship, illuminati or Lucifers in sight, just plain old esoteric wisdom in elaborate and often tediously boring detail.

A..

Last edited by Anchor; 11-04-2008 at 09:21 AM.
Old 11-03-2008, 11:40 AM   #8
andromeda
Avalon Senior Member

I have also read that Alice Baily and the Lucis Trust are luciferian. I examined some of the books and I found puzzling comments as to what theis "practices" do to one. Apparently they can debilitate the body greately which is in contradiction to what the light does to you. Light heals, I have experienced that myself as I have been practicaly healed of an incurable disease.

It all seems quite aimed at creating triangles of power, why the children of light will need such triangles? The children of light are all connected by the crystal grid...

On investigate this matter further and even made some translations for them. what seemed quite positive and inocent in its surface is indeed quite distorted.

Furthermore, the one thing that put me off all together of going to their meetings in London was that they are aiming their efforts to the "wealthy and those in power"????? How about the rest of humanity???

There is only one god for each of us, the one within, the I AM Presence who's light the left hand workshipers want to steal from us. This stealing happens through the lower vibration negative emotions that open one's chakras to be depleted as they expel the light by resonating lower. This depleting of our energies happens every day through fear and its derivations.

By following the Christ within, our own beloved I AM Presence and the vibration of love only we are safe, our energy gets dedicated to our own ascension rather than feeding the life of destruction and the destructive patterns of the fallen angels (or the macrobes as Michael Tsarion calls them).

The dark masters are very intelligent and dedicated, they have patience and constancy. They know us very well and know which strings to pull, they are not going to say to us "come practice black magic, give me your power, you light, let me kill you slowly as I deplete you..." they have to deceive us as they have done for milenia by creating cults and false teachings...

The children of the light have one advantage, they have their own light coming through their crown chakra every day.

The children of the darkness have no light, as they have cut themselves from their own divinity, and have to steal it from the children of light every day

All it takes for the children of light to turn the tides is to choose which path they are walking...One choice can change the world into heaven...that is the choice of keeping one's light for the sole use of our own soul, Christ and Mighty I AM Presence.

Love and Light
andromeda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2008, 11:45 AM   #9
Corky
Avalon Senior Member

Glad you brought up Share International. Here's a link to an FAQ on that site.

Alice Bailey founded the Lucifer Trust, which she later changed to the Lucis Trust -- what did she mean by 'Lucifer'?

A. Lucifer is the name of a great Angel, not an upstart in heaven who revolted against God and was put down into the nether regions as the Devil. That is a complete misinterpretation. Lucifer means light, and comes from the Latin lux, lucis, meaning light. It is the name of the Angel Who ensouls the human kingdom; every person, therefore, is a fragment of Lucifer. According to the esoteric teaching, the human souls individualized 18-and-a-half million years ago. Lucifer, the Oversoul, diversified itself, and each fragment became individualized.
http://www.share-international.org/A.../faq_basic.htm
Old 11-04-2008, 09:20 AM   #10
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Glad you brought up Share International. Here's a link to an FAQ on that site.

Alice Bailey founded the Lucifer Trust, which she later changed to the Lucis Trust -- what did she mean by 'Lucifer'?

A. Lucifer is the name of a great Angel, not an upstart in heaven who revolted against God and was put down into the nether regions as the Devil. That is a complete misinterpretation. Lucifer means light, and comes from the Latin lux, lucis, meaning light. It is the name of the Angel Who ensouls the human kingdom; every person, therefore, is a fragment of Lucifer. According to the esoteric teaching, the human souls individualized 18-and-a-half million years ago. Lucifer, the Oversoul, diversified itself, and each fragment became individualized.
http://www.share-international.org/A.../faq_basic.htm
I note that you failed to quote the whole answer which continues with the real meat of the response:-

Quote:
These individualized human souls descended from the soul plane into incarnation. The ‘fall’ of Adam and Eve from paradise is the symbolic representation of this event; it has nothing to do with the Devil or with Lucifer as an evil entity, but with the divine nature of humanity itself as souls.
Thanks for posting the link though.

A..
Old 11-04-2008, 12:45 PM   #11
andromeda
Avalon Senior Member

Lucifer is the boss of the fallen angels...it is in the bible...

In reality, it was not one angel it was one 3rd of the angels that fall.
andromeda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 05:27 PM   #12
Corky
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Anchor

My bad for not including it all I will try to be more thorough next time.

Quote:
These individualized human souls descended from the soul plane into incarnation. The ‘fall’ of Adam and Eve from paradise is the symbolic representation of this event; it has nothing to do with the Devil or with Lucifer as an evil entity, but with the divine nature of humanity itself as souls.

If I am understanding the "real meat of the response" it is saying our divine nature comes from being "fragments of Lucifer" understood as not being an evil entity.

This is why I have understood that the "God" in the Great Invocation channeled through Alice Bailey is Lucifer.