Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Books, Videos, Articles, etc.

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-12-2008, 12:35 PM   #1
Mike_Jetson
Avalon Senior Member

Default The Secret - Must see film/docu - (Law of Attraction)

Hello folks. Im going to post this in both general discussion forums as I believe it covers issues with Avalon & Camelot and I wouldnt want anyone to miss it but if mods decide one is enough etc then cool

For years now we have heard that we co-create our existance, we fear failure and we will bring failure, we visualize and feel the emotions of what we want and it will come true. These words are almost everywhere now and are increasing and I firmly believe this is what will bring the victory to us and the possible intervention from other non earth life if it is needed when enough of us truly want it and feel and visualize it. (Oct 14th for example)

Im halfway through watching the docu/film The Secret. Whether you subscribe to the thoughts of people like Anthony Robbins the life coach dude or read books like Rich Dad Poor Dad or The Science of becoming Rich or stuff like that, this film is unmissable for everyone who may be skeptical too but is curious about how our positive thoughts and feeling help us create our world and help us acheive what we want.

I have some codes for 90 day lovefilm(.com) UK dvd rental if anyone wants to get hold of it for free. I suggest as many people as possible try and get hold of a copy either second hand or rent it or whatever. If anyone wants the DVD friend reccomendation link for a long free trial just ask and ill post it here.
Mike_Jetson is offline   Reply With Quote