Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 10-04-2008, 09:34 AM   #1
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Default Zeigeist- MANKIND NEVER WORSHIPPED THE SUN --The game plan 2008 - 2009

THIS ANCIENT KNOWLEDGE HAS MANY LAYERS

The axiom as above so below is a hermetic principle of profound wisdom. A complete understanding of this axiom is the key to the cosmic and earthly map towards the journey home.
The basic meaning of this principle is that man’s life on earth is reflected in the heavens above. Meaning the story of the tragedy and triumph of the human soul was written in the cosmos long before man started his earthly journey.

The understanding of this principle is only achieved by the mind that see all things as one. The idea of polarity in the human psyche must be transmuted into a state of oneness.

Light and dark, good and evil, truth and error, are all extremes of the same thing. They only vary in degrees. Just as in temperature, consciousness can be raised or lowered from one state to the next. With this understanding we come to the realization that mankind is one entity experiencing itself subjectively.
All life has a process by which it NATURALLY unfolds without any assistance. Man is responsible for watering the seed of divinity within him, with right thought and right action.

The Cosmic Creator endowed all life with this sacred science of death and rebirth. This science of death and rebirth is reflected in the microcosm and the macrocosm. The ancient wise men called this the cycle of necessity and the wheel of fortune. We all know this wheel as the zodiac

Thousands of years ago mankind reached a conclusion that knowledge without ethics ends in disaster. Another way to say this is men with earthly ambition and knowledge would abuse power. This is exactly what we are witnessing today.

With this understanding it was decided that knowledge would be passed down. These ideas brought about the birth of the mystery schools. For it is God’s glory to conceal a thing but the honor of men to search out that which is hidden.

The ancient mystery schools were only entered by those who sought the Mysteries of life, creation and man’s purpose here on earth.

The initiate’s intentions had to be pure in order to be revealed this sacred knowledge of the soul. The initiate has to conquer the lower aspects of his consciousness in order to ascend the ladder to the higher mysteries.

This is the way of the soul’s unfolding by degrees or states of consciousness. The mystery schools of Egypt had many names for this process such as the opening the doors of the temple, removing the veil from ISIS, Resurrecting OSIRIS or LAZURUS and THE GREAT WORK.

Those who completed this process had ascended to a MASTER’S degree in life for finishing the great work.
It was through this knowledge that Egypt became the light of the ancient and modern world.

As this knowledge was passed down, it took on many faces and new names bearing the same divine twelve attributes of the God in man.

In the ancient Greek mystery schools, this process was called the APOCYLYPSE or Revealing of TRUTH.

Based on my understanding of this process, i will attempt to explain how it is being mimicked by those in power today and how the divine concepts are being outwardly expressed to bring about CHAOS.

This is the process of mankind’s initiation as one stream of consciousness, with the ego/ antichrist and all his followers being the victor.

He is the Symbol of an outward expression of the human ego completeing the task given as the impostor of the victorious soul. Everything that is taking place today is symbolic of some aspect of the human psyche.

Taking our rough diagram of the ZODIAC and its four quarters, we may see several large spiritual facts which are fruitful for our journey.

The four quarters type the fourfold nature of man, or his four bodies, the physical (earth), the astral or emotional (water), the mental (air), and the spiritual (fire).(The fantastic four horses)The divine spirit in man lives in these four stages, which interpenetrate each other in the field of the physical body.These four elements type the two births of earth, water( natural man) and air and fire(spiritual man). Man lives in the four because he has built them up in its journey through the round of the elements, building a form in and of the matter of each.

To contact those four elemental worlds he had to evolve an organism of the material of each.

The sun, traversing the four quarters of the zodiac, (11:11) is a glyph of this evolutionary journey of the human soul through the four worlds or elements. To symbolize this great fact, the year, the month (lunar) and the day were each divided into a fourfold section, and the year and the day additionally given a twelvefold partition, i.e., the twelve months, (12 deciples or disciplines) and the twelve hours, of day and night.

The lunar months give us seven days in each quarter, and twenty-eight is the number of the gestation period, in days, of many animals.( 28 days 28 days later and 28 weeks later)(Explain in pt 2)
All this numerology and periodicity is part of the great significant fact that the ancients saw in the movements of the sun and moon a counterpart or analogue of the spiritual history of all men. With nature's aid they wrote the drama of human life on the open tablet of the sky. Or rather, it might be said, they deciphered the handwriting of mothernature herself in the skies, her stencils being the sun and moon.

Then we have also the cycle of the Great Year, a period of 25,868 years, measured by the total precession of the equinoxes through the entire twelve signs, giving us the different astronomical "Ages."

Each of these twelve divisions lasted 2155 years; and the ancient sages represented the GOD in man as coming at the beginning of each new Age under the form of the sign.

In Libra he came as the Lord of the Balance,( economic collapse) (black horse) or the King of Righteousness;

in Scorpio he came as the divine (Scorpion KING), to sting the soul into incarnational death(WW3 RED HORSE Babylon falling)
from which he was to awake on Christmas in his quickening to life;

in Capricorn he came as the mountain goat scaling the heights of the spirit;

in Sagittarius he came as the half-animal Archer aiming at the distant goal of unification of his two elements of animal and spirit.

This is the lower arch of the zodiac that is symbolic of our incarnating death into the TOMB of matter ,which is the death of the God and also the place of his birth. (Womb) Scorpio is also where the Phx or soul rises from its ashes.

In this watery and dark state the mystery schools had several names for the human condition. Lost, Lame, THE Living DEAD,(ZOMBIES) Walking dead, Struck with Blindness,(SICK) Castaway ,(prostitute), (intoxicated with forgetfulness)(PLAGUED with ignorance)

This time in the human drama is the darkest time of the four seasons. So as daylight decreases things will get worse.

ultimate goal here is the evolution of consciousness to think in the idea of oneness. Once we accomplish this we will no longer focus on names. Placing blame is victim consciousness for the human condition.

There are two forces that we call light and dark that help churn the milky ocean of life in order to make the divine Elixir of the GODS. These two must become one.

As the soul journeys the 12 houses and is conscious of the hidden powers within. It unfolds in this order by transmuting the lower animal vibration of the twelve faculties to the higher vibrations of spirit which are Illumination, Love, Wisdom, Truth, Justice, Peace, Equilibrium, Humility, Faith, Strength, Joy, Victory. These are the 12 deciples that become fisher of men.

The lower vibration of these qualities is the human soul sinking in the titanic of ignorance and fear of death. While our first death started in incarnation. This half of the zodiac is know in the inner circle as the old testament.
All the names and characters are symbols of the natural man raising his vibration to that of the spiritual man. Many names and faces representing the path of the soul.

The animal nature in man feeds on the divine Christ child in the stable of the human consciousness.

Last edited by 777 The Great Work; 05-08-2009 at 03:39 PM.
777 The Great Work is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 10:20 AM   #2
Southsea
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Zeigeist- MANKIND NEVER WORSHIPPED THE SUN --The game plan 2008 - 2009

I can understand how you've been working on it all day. Thanks.
Southsea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 10:24 AM   #3
Racsouran
Banned

Default Re: Zeigeist- MANKIND NEVER WORSHIPPED THE SUN --The game plan 2008 - 2009

not trying to be disrespectful, all this drama it´s totally useless.
Racsouran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 10:44 PM   #4
nightwind

Humanity as one soul sounds dangerously like monotheism sporting "New Age" packaging. More of the same.

It takes away your own individual identity and view - the only thing that has the potential to enrich others, without which there is only herd mentality.

There is no good and evil. The former is understanding and appreciating, while the latter is lack of thereof.

The fact that the constellations only appear the way they do from the Earth's angular point of view is that they are a human invention, not divine.

Human mind isn't capable of understanding the full grandiosity of Creation.

Last edited by nightwind; 10-04-2008 at 11:25 PM.
Old 10-04-2008, 11:06 PM   #5
nightwind

P.S.

Again, no disrespect meant.
Old 10-05-2008, 12:53 AM   #6
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by nightwind View Post
P.S.

Again, no disrespect meant.
REVELATION 12
1. Now a great sign appeared in heaven: A WOMAN clothed with the sun,
with the moon under her feet, and on her head a garland of twelve stars.
2. Then being with child, she cried out in labor and in pain to give birth.

Last edited by 777 The Great Work; 10-05-2008 at 01:57 AM.
Old 10-05-2008, 02:04 AM   #7
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

There are many planes of Being--many sub-planes of Life--many degrees of existence in the Universe. And all depend upon the advancement of beings in the scale, of which scale the lowest point is the grossest matter, the highest being separated only by the thinnest division from the SPIRIT of THE ALL. And, upward and onward along this Scale of Life, everything is moving. All are on the Path, whose end is THE ALL. All progress is a Returning Home. All is Upward and Onward, in spite of all seemingly contradictory seperate appearances. Such is the message of the Ancients.
Old 05-08-2009, 04:44 AM   #8
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

Is this 777 before pictures?
Still very wise, just not as colorful
Dantheman62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2009, 04:51 AM   #9
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dantheman62 View Post
Is this 777 before pictures?
Still very wise, just not as colorful
A wise man said, that man need pictures to see, what he already knows.
Old 05-08-2009, 05:52 AM   #10
Edward Alexander
Avalon Senior Member

Everything is One, and All. But we experience ourselves as fragments separated from the all and thus got our individualism.

Regarding our "goal" here, in the physical plane of Earth, I would simply state it is to escape, so to speak. Or break free from the Illusion if you want. Once you master the ability to go beyond reincarnation there is little interest in returning here - when there is so much else out there to explore and further develop ones being with - but some of us has nevertheless chosen to come back with certain wisdom we have aquired while being in such places.

This knowledge is also the Forbidden Fruit, that which has been taught secretly, the reason why the people whom got the Power do got the Power, and why God - of the Bible - got furious at anyone sharing these secrets with Men (Adam & Eve, Azazel & the Nephilim bringing on the flood etc).

But of course - to me - the "God" of this world is nothing but a deity trying to keep us here and thus do not want us to know the Truth of our beings, and there are those hight in the system that controls this World that are in contact with this being and they also want the same - for reasons of power - and work together on keeping mankind blinded.

The True God of All Existence, The Source, do not interfer, as all exist within him and any one claiming to be God is only a deceiver as it must be someone existing within God just like us all.

Luckily the light is starting to shine through.

Blessings,
-EA

Last edited by Edward Alexander; 05-08-2009 at 05:55 AM.
Edward Alexander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2009, 06:27 AM   #11
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

I just do not want to lose my identity along this journey....and at the end of it. At least this is what I think now.I might change my mind as the journey continues.
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2009, 08:41 AM   #12
Dominic
Avalon Senior Member

That is marvelous and the cosmos greatest work!
Dominic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2009, 10:31 AM   #13
iainl140285
Avalon Senior Member

Really interesting thread
It feels like the big picture.
I'll need to read a few more times, but just wanted to comment on the notion of people holding onto their identities.

I totally understand this and felt this way myself from a young age. Most people want a part of themselves to continue even after they are gone. Continue their legacy whether that be through having kids to carry on the bloodline or striving to be famous etc.

But think of it this way - Isn't it the experiences and learning that you have in your life that makes us who we are? Is this not what we take with us after physical death?

Our names and identities were assigned to us when we were indoctirned into the system at birth. This is a false identity in my opinion.

When we move on closer to source you will have all your experiences ... and then some!
Right now, we are a fragment of a much much larger whole.

Last edited by iainl140285; 05-08-2009 at 01:36 PM.
iainl140285 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2009, 11:11 AM   #14
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by iainl140285 View Post
Really interesting thread
It feels like the big picture.
I'll need to read a few more times, but just wanted to comment on the notion of people holding onto their identities.

I totally understand this and felt this way myself from a young age. Most people want a part of themselves to continue even after they are gone. Continue their legacy whether that be through having kids to carry on the bloodline or striving to be famous etc.

But think of it this way - Isn't it the experiences and learning that you have in your life that makes us who we are? Is this not what we take with us after physical death?

Our names and identities were assigned to us when we were indoctirned into the system at birth. This is a false identity in my opinion.

When we move on closer to source you will have all your experiences ... and then some!
Speaking of identity i did not mean a name. i meant "me"/"I"/everything that I am.
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2009, 01:08 PM   #15
sleepingnomore

Quote:
Thousands of years ago mankind reached a conclusion that knowledge without ethics ends in disaster. Another way to say this is men with earthly ambition and knowledge would abuse power. This is exactly what we are witnessing today.
Another wonderful bit of wisdom from you. We see the problem but effecting the outcome is not so easy.
Old 05-08-2009, 06:04 PM   #16
Malletzky
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by burgundia View Post
Speaking of identity i did not mean a name. i meant "me"/"I"/everything that I am.
I guess that you (we) at least would have some vague memories of being me/I when we will reach onother vibrational planes...the higher we get, the more we will lose the memories of me/I...the feeling of beeing only a fragment of a much much larger whole will vanish and the oneness begins...the mistery begins...
Malletzky is offline   Reply With Quote