Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 02-01-2009, 12:44 AM   #51
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: NEXUS 2012 event announcement

I`m going to try and make it what time would that be in Toronto
Northern Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2009, 04:43 AM   #52
oldpaganfreak
Avalon Senior Member

sounds too groovy to miss, mudra.
colour me there!
oldpaganfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2009, 09:22 AM   #53
Selaviv
Avalon Senior Member

Yes, I'm in
Selaviv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2009, 09:56 AM   #54
raulduke
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks for the invite mudra!

I've never done anything like this and I don't meditate on any kind of normal basis, or in any preconceived methods, but every once in awhile though, I do just kind of space out for awhile thinking about some very deep stuff that (from my pov) needs fixing.

I've had some fairly negative energy being directed at me (from other places) recently though, and I think this may be good for me (not to mention everyone! ) right now.

I was gonna ask for some suggestions, but I think this sums it up pretty well. I can do this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mudra View Post
Inside your consciousness, program the output energy as only useful for healing and reparation purposes and nothing more. Program the energy that you send out to be secure from any misuse and only to serve as instrument of Light.

Think of something that is most precious in your life. Something that happened before and that means so much to you. Bring it out. It will bring the right emotional charge when you think of it.

Phish - Harry Hood "You can feel good.......think about hood."
raulduke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2009, 12:47 PM   #55
kari
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mudra View Post

Nexus 2012 project announcement

As a preparation to the global meditation events on sacred sites , the rainbow warriors of Nexus 2012 are planning a series of global synchronized meditation events from home.

We are starting on Sunday Feb 8 2009 (5 PM Greenwich mean Time)

Everyone who wants to join the first run or try of tuning into meditative etheric ONENESS, has to start with the meditation according to the Time Zone of his/her location.

For a time table guidance check nexus 2012 website here (bottom of the page)
http://www.healingexperiment.com/theevents.html

As suggested by Astralwalker the home synchronized global meditation
will be kept going on a regular basis twice a week every wednesday and sunday

This will be done on the same basis as the 8th of february first
meditation according to the Time Zone of everyone's location.

The special music chosen to go along with it will be downloadable for free on the Nexus web site:
Here is a link to a short version of it:
http://rapidshare.com/files/190981177/01.mp3

Please visit the Nexus 2012 website for updated info

:http://www.healingexperiment.com/

Those unfamiliar with meditation techniques can find some basic guide lines here:
http://www.buycontacthasbegun.com/nexusform.html

Those who want to know more about the purpose of those events can download the nexus books and summary for free on Michael Knight's website here:
http://www.buycontacthasbegun.com/nexusform.html

Please put your name down this thread if you are in with us .

Looking forward to resonate with your hearts as ONE.
In the loving presence

mudra

i`m in
Kari
kari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2009, 02:34 PM   #56
shanonatime
Avalon Senior Member

i would definitely like to give this a try
shanonatime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2009, 02:39 PM   #57
scanner
Avalon Senior Member

light the way
scanner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2009, 04:07 PM   #58
One One Seven
Avalon Senior Member

May love and peace be with the planet for which has created us and has been created by the galaxy and so on. The existence that we percieve is merely a hologram, a mirror reflecting our selves, we are all one and this planet can be no greater than what we make it into.

May Love and Peace be your guides, 117
One One Seven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2009, 04:29 PM   #59
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Quote:
Originally Posted by Northern Boy View Post
I`m going to try and make it what time would that be in Toronto
Welcome onboard northern boy,

Please refer to the nexus website " events " page for a time table guidance
http://www.healingexperiment.com/theevents.html

Kindness
mudra
mudra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2009, 04:46 PM   #60
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Warm Welcome to ALL OF YOU who are joigning here.

This is an important event.
Imagine millions of people here on Earth resonating at the very same moment through the Heart.
Can you imagine what an incredible amount of energy we will unleash and the effect this will have ?

We need to gather as many people as we can.
So please stay on focus and spread the word around.

Last edited by mudra; 02-01-2009 at 04:48 PM.
Old 02-01-2009, 04:57 PM   #61
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Cool Re: NEXUS 2012 event announcement

sounds good to me, will be available

THE WATCHER
THEWATCHER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2009, 05:39 PM   #62
ries
Avalon Senior Member

Sounds very good.
I'am in.

Greetings,
Ries
ries is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2009, 08:10 PM   #63
eurosceptic
Avalon Senior Member

hi there everyone....

would like to be part of this
eurosceptic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2009, 08:23 PM   #64
PhiedPiper
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhiedPiper View Post
For weekly events, it's actually possible to do another layer of rotations that remains in sync with the monthly rotation as well. And it could all synchronize fairly well to the lunar calendar too I think.

So if the region times are considered as A (morning), B(evening), and C(night), a month could have four weekends of rotating patterns, ie:

1: ABC
2: BCA
3: CAB
4: ABC

Then the next month would start with BCA, and the following month with CAB.

Just continuing the train of thought from the second page, I think I may have found a way to accomodate for our wacky calendar ;

assuming we are starting with the reference of 12noon eastern time, this makes the Americas have the morning times (9am-12noon or so), Europe the evening times, and Oceania the night times/very early times (the next day). thus the map would start with a proper spread A - B - C.

so the following weekend, everything could be shifted 8 hours, with Americas taking the evening times, Europe the night times, and Oceania the next morning times. B - C - A

the weekend after that, another 8 hours, Americas the night times, Europe the morning times, and Oceania the evening times. C - A - B

then on the final week of the month (in this case it actually bridges one month to the next), it goes back to the way it was at the beginning A - B - C, shifting 16 hours back, so that the people joining in only on a monthly basis can join in the week after that with everything shifted by 8 hours (B - C - A, and C - A - B the next month, and so on).

to keep things synchronized we'll have to pick a weekend "off" for months that have 5 weekends in them... would be about 4 months of the year I figure.

So to clarify, it really makes more sense if we straddle the saturday and sunday of the weekend since the only way to get the whole planet on the same day of the week is in the 3rd case (CAB).

If we start the way I described,

A - B - C should be saturday morning-noon, saturday evening, and the night time of sunday,

B - C - A should be saturday evening, the night time of sunday, and sunday morning-noon, and then

C - A - B would be the night of sunday, sunday morning - noon, and sunday evening.

But since we already planned the first session for the 8th, this would mean that for Oceania, to participate they'd have to get up in the night before their monday morning, so i could see why it would be tricky for them.

Does all this make sense? I still haven't worked out the detail details, those need to be compared against the time zone map http://www.worldtimezone.com/ , but this is probably the only feasible way to accomodate those able to participate every weekend, and also those who would like to join in every month instead for even large scale events.

So now it's just a matter of working out the exact times. If I had thought of this earlier, I would have recommended we straddle the 7th and 8th of february, but we can always correct for this the following week for whoever would like to participate every weekend.

Otherwise, the system will still work for the monthly events quite well, depending on what we decide upon.
PhiedPiper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2009, 08:31 PM   #65
Seth Haniel
Avalon Senior Member

Location: Hartlepool England But Moving Shortly to Fauldhouse Scotland
Cool Re: NEXUS 2012 event announcement

Room for one more
Seth Haniel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2009, 09:56 PM   #66
Mercuriel
Avalon Senior Member

MP3 Downloaded...

I, as well as My Twin Flame will lay Our Christ Conscious Intent for the Highest and Best Good of All Concerned as regards this Initiative, squarely at It's doorstep.

That said, We will be in congruent resonance with all Souls undertaking this Effort at the agreed upon Time(s) and Date(s).

Truly, You are ALL - Loved and Cherished, INDEED...

Mercuriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2009, 10:31 PM   #67
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhiedPiper View Post
Just continuing the train of thought from the second page, I think I may have found a way to accomodate for our wacky calendar ;

assuming we are starting with the reference of 12noon eastern time, this makes the Americas have the morning times (9am-12noon or so), Europe the evening times, and Oceania the night times/very early times (the next day). thus the map would start with a proper spread A - B - C.

so the following weekend, everything could be shifted 8 hours, with Americas taking the evening times, Europe the night times, and Oceania the next morning times. B - C - A

the weekend after that, another 8 hours, Americas the night times, Europe the morning times, and Oceania the evening times. C - A - B

then on the final week of the month (in this case it actually bridges one month to the next), it goes back to the way it was at the beginning A - B - C, shifting 16 hours back, so that the people joining in only on a monthly basis can join in the week after that with everything shifted by 8 hours (B - C - A, and C - A - B the next month, and so on).

to keep things synchronized we'll have to pick a weekend "off" for months that have 5 weekends in them... would be about 4 months of the year I figure.

So to clarify, it really makes more sense if we straddle the saturday and sunday of the weekend since the only way to get the whole planet on the same day of the week is in the 3rd case (CAB).

If we start the way I described,

A - B - C should be saturday morning-noon, saturday evening, and the night time of sunday,

B - C - A should be saturday evening, the night time of sunday, and sunday morning-noon, and then

C - A - B would be the night of sunday, sunday morning - noon, and sunday evening.

But since we already planned the first session for the 8th, this would mean that for Oceania, to participate they'd have to get up in the night before their monday morning, so i could see why it would be tricky for them.

Does all this make sense? I still haven't worked out the detail details, those need to be compared against the time zone map http://www.worldtimezone.com/ , but this is probably the only feasible way to accomodate those able to participate every weekend, and also those who would like to join in every month instead for even large scale events.

So now it's just a matter of working out the exact times. If I had thought of this earlier, I would have recommended we straddle the 7th and 8th of february, but we can always correct for this the following week for whoever would like to participate every weekend.

Otherwise, the system will still work for the monthly events quite well, depending on what we decide upon.
Phied ,

Thank you that seems very good.
Can you work it out a little more to the exact time schedule and then get mikey to post it on the website.
We need something clear to tell people that won't change anymore.

kindness
mudra
Old 02-02-2009, 12:38 AM   #68
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Deleted.

Last edited by Seashore; 02-28-2009 at 08:47 PM.
Seashore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 01:02 AM   #69
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Thank you to all of you newcomers.
The team is building up nicely !
Great to have you all aboard.

Kindness
mudra
Old 02-02-2009, 01:49 AM   #70
Adarajones
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you Mudra and every single one of YOU!, I can not begin to tell you the joy and light this thread has brought me.

MAY WE ALWAYS BE IN THE LIGHT!

Blessings to ALL
Adarajones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 05:50 AM   #71
EarthBowl
Avalon Senior Member

me too!
EarthBowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 06:20 AM   #72
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member

I'm in......let the music begin...........imagine what a grate moment this will be in our history on this earth. When possibly a million souls will all gather around the world and focus their intent and love upon this planet. I am overwhelmed by the possibility of the outcome. JUST IMAGINE
waitinginthewings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 08:43 AM   #73
Patrish
Avalon Senior Member

I'll have a go, I'm not much good at meditation, my heads too noisy. I think I can feel love and pass that on to the group - I hope that helps a bit

much love

Patrish xx
Patrish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 09:24 PM   #74
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Old 02-02-2009, 09:27 PM   #75
Malletzky
Avalon Senior Member