Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Whistleblowers - Unvetted by Camelot > The Watcher

Notices

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-17-2009, 12:57 AM   #1526
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: UK
Posts: 1,234
Default Re: Questions for THEWATCHER

Here in UK they are same, if children not vaccinated they cannot attend school. Totally absurd, enforced vaccinations shows how desperate the PTB are getting.

Barry
THEWATCHER is offline  
Old 07-17-2009, 01:07 AM   #1527
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: UK
Posts: 1,234
Default Re: Questions for THEWATCHER

Wait till the controllers begin to tear your past apart, deleting areas of your life, eroding your ID, hiding some records and totally expunging others. Since 2005 I have had my personal records, on more than one level, erased due to my disobedience, reprimanded and punished by having your identity messed with is something most will have no idea or clue as to the extent this affects you.
I should be sleeping but pain levels are high tonight

Barry

Last edited by THEWATCHER; 07-17-2009 at 01:10 AM.
THEWATCHER is offline  
Old 07-17-2009, 03:21 AM   #1528
Ara
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Perth Western Australia
Posts: 289
Default Re: Questions for THEWATCHER

Quote:
Originally Posted by THEWATCHER View Post
Wait till the controllers begin to tear your past apart, deleting areas of your life, eroding your ID, hiding some records and totally expunging others. Since 2005 I have had my personal records, on more than one level, erased due to my disobedience, reprimanded and punished by having your identity messed with is something most will have no idea or clue as to the extent this affects you.
I should be sleeping but pain levels are high tonight

Barry
I hope you are feeling better in the morning Barry.
Stay safe,
Ara
Ara is offline  
Old 07-17-2009, 06:12 AM   #1529
Kari Lynn
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Missouri, USA
Posts: 260
Default Re: Questions for THEWATCHER

I've had some trouble on a smaller scale. From local area. Banks and such.
While on vacation down south, bank blocked all my credit cards, and debit cards. Because we were out of our normal spending area. Luckily, the guy accepted an out of town check. (Of course he had our boat in his shop! That probably made the difference there! lol) Luckily we were close enough to home that one tank full of gas made it. Now I always call the banks before I leave on vacation. Let them know what states I'll be in and to PLEASE note on my account that I'm on vacation and not to block it! lol.
Also, lost my purse one time. No idea where it went, never recovered it. But had to get all new ID. It's amazing, but you can't get a drivers license with out two forms of ID. A birth certificate, and SS card usually. Can't get a SS card without two forms of ID. (One with picture) Usually birth certificate and drivers license.
I lost all but my birth certificate! How the H*ll do you accomplish that? lol What I got lucky on, is that I had my ID badge from work. Picture ID and birth certificate. lol. Whew!
Kari Lynn is offline  
Old 07-19-2009, 02:27 AM   #1530
Ara
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Perth Western Australia
Posts: 289
Default Re: Questions for THEWATCHER

Interesting TV series.....

The Last Enemy
first aired on 17 February, 2008.

Set in a near-future United Kingdom beset by terrorism and illegal immigration it features the introduction of "TIA" (Total Information Awareness), a centralised database that can be used to track and monitor anybody effectively by putting all available government information in one place. The story deals with a political cover-up centred around a rogue batch of vaccine which seems to be causing a deadly virus, as well as the moral, social and privacy concerns of such a system in a post-9/11 world. The story is told through the eyes of a mathematical genius who is portrayed as a recluse and showing some signs of obsessive-compulsive disorder. The final episode then has a plot twist in which this apparent virus is shown to be in fact an ethnicity-specific side-effect of an experiment in producing an internal, injected and unfakeable bio-tag, a side-effect which affects Arabs but not Caucasians and so (to avoid international scandal) has had to be shut down.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My Own Worst Enemy was a short-lived American television drama It premiered on October 13, 2008. It ended on December 15 after 9 episodes.



The final episode ended with a cliff-hanger, and the major plot lines ended without resolution.


The series followed the life of American secret agent Edward Albright and his cover alias, Henry Spivey, who had no knowledge of his double life. Albright, played by Christian Slater, was implanted with a chip that allowed his handlers to physically switch Albright's personality to that of his alias. However, in the pilot episode, there was a malfunction which caused Albright's personalities to switch at random, revealing his secret life to his alias. Henry is then thrown into the highly dangerous life of Edward, who uses computers and cell phones to communicate with his alternative self.


The complete series was released to DVD on April 21, 2009.
In the UK The series airs Thursdays at 9PM on SCI-FI


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ara is offline  
Old 07-19-2009, 04:17 PM   #1531
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: UK
Posts: 1,234
Default Re: Questions for THEWATCHER

Thankyou Ara, knew nothing of either but will check them out, strange how we get these little hints n clues via mainstream media over the years Part n parcel of the indoctrination program or simply writers and producers with more awareness?

Best regards, Barry
THEWATCHER is offline  
Old 07-19-2009, 10:36 PM   #1532
Ara
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Perth Western Australia
Posts: 289
Default Re: Questions for THEWATCHER

Quote:
Originally Posted by THEWATCHER View Post
Thankyou Ara, knew nothing of either but will check them out, strange how we get these little hints n clues via mainstream media over the years Part n parcel of the indoctrination program or simply writers and producers with more awareness?

***Both I imagine is true Barry. They go hand in hand.

Best regards, Barry
Hi Barry, yes it is very interesting indeed. The series My Own Worst Enemy has it's own 'slant' and could possibly have something embedded in it. so watchers beware.

Good to see you back posting again!

All the Best
Ara
Ara is offline  
Old 07-24-2009, 12:34 PM   #1533
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: UK
Posts: 1,234
Cool Re: Questions for THEWATCHER

SHOWTIME

BLINKERS ARE OFF, BLINDFOLDS REMOVED

ULTIMATE DISCLOSURE ABOUT TO BEGIN

EYES, EARS, MINDS FULLY OPEN

WHAT IS ABOUT TO BE DISCLOSED WILL BE THE FINAL SET OF DISCLOSURES FROM THE WATCHER AKA THE VOICE

Barry
THEWATCHER is offline  
Old 07-24-2009, 01:39 PM   #1534
iainl140285
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Scotland
Posts: 974
Default Re: Questions for THEWATCHER

Quote:
Originally Posted by THEWATCHER View Post
SHOWTIME

BLINKERS ARE OFF, BLINDFOLDS REMOVED

ULTIMATE DISCLOSURE ABOUT TO BEGIN

EYES, EARS, MINDS FULLY OPEN

WHAT IS ABOUT TO BE DISCLOSED WILL BE THE FINAL SET OF DISCLOSURES FROM THE WATCHER AKA THE VOICE

Barry
Are you 'the voice' Barry?
I am set to recieve info.
iainl140285 is offline  
Old 07-24-2009, 04:47 PM   #1535
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: UK
Posts: 1,234
Default Re: Questions for THEWATCHER

Hi Iain, yes indeed since 1994 and The Voice of these Disclosures about to commence. I will mince no words, hold nothing back. I will not knock my peers nor will I pamper their ego's, straight talking is what Disclosure is about, the public must accept it warts n all. After I have completed my task over the Internet, Disclosing what I can I shall retire from all forums, Disclosure groups etc etc and at long last try to lead a peaceful calm life away from the pressures of Disclosure. I do not think I can be blamed for wanting that. My colleagues pushed me thru the open doorway so I will Disclose and then return to the quieter shadows.Barry
THEWATCHER is offline  
Old 07-24-2009, 11:20 PM   #1536
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: UK
Posts: 1,234
Default Re: Questions for THEWATCHER

This will not be a hit n run process, it will be calculated and posted over a certain amount of time allotted to me. Questions will be allowed at end of process. But I welcome comments along the way.Thankyou


Barry

Last edited by THEWATCHER; 07-25-2009 at 04:51 PM.
THEWATCHER is offline  
Old 07-25-2009, 06:39 AM   #1537
no caste
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Questions for THEWATCHER

James Quote:
Thank you for this information Ara. While on the subject of stars, I can confirm that the 'Albino' Annunaki that Lincoln came into contact with are from the Sirius star system.
It is actually a binary star system with a small ignited gaseous planet (appears to be a third sun).

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Casbolt View Post
Why did we seek the Elohim? This is a deeply esoteric area and I feel it does it no justice to expand with typed words on a screen. This type of disclosure is reserved more for 'planetary celebrations' in the future when the 'Lightmasters' return. Certain people have been groomed for the return of the Watchers from childhood and will be called to meetings with these beings at the time of the Arrival.

All I can say at this time is that the Elohim are 'Creator Gods' that the ancient warriors mentioned in the text, lost contact with during the wars mentioned.
James - Some people also theorize that Earth is in a binary star system, which would explain the cyclical major earth changes.

Sun has binary partner, may affect the Earth
September 13th, 2005

The ground-breaking and richly illustrated new book, Lost Star of Myth and Time, marries modern astronomical theory with ancient star lore to make a compelling case for the profound influence on our planet of a companion star to the sun. Author and theorist, Walter Cruttenden, presents the evidence that this binary orbit relationship may be the cause of a vast cycle causing the Dark and Golden Ages common in the lore of ancient cultures.
http://www.physorg.com/news6428.html

I tend to agree
..............................................

Elohim [from the Old Testament]: a Hebrew word for God, or gods. Elohist is/are the authors of one of the four main strands of the Pentateuch where Elohim is used for God instead of YHVH (Jehovah).

I took interest in your comment that Roma (formerly/also called Gypsies, Romani etc) are one of the Ten Lost Tribes of Israel. I began looking into it -

genetic studies
http://www.pubmedcentral.nih.gov/art...gi?artid=31389
Roma Indian link is linguistic; spiritual/ancestral is Hebrew
http://www.imninalu.net/imninalu.htm

Thanks for the info
 
Old 07-25-2009, 11:00 PM   #1538
Ara
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Perth Western Australia
Posts: 289
Default Re: Questions for THEWATCHER

Quote:
Originally Posted by THEWATCHER View Post
Hi Iain, yes indeed since 1994 and The Voice of these Disclosures about to commence. I will mince no words, hold nothing back. I will not knock my peers nor will I pamper their ego's, straight talking is what Disclosure is about, the public must accept it warts n all. After I have completed my task over the Internet, Disclosing what I can I shall retire from all forums, Disclosure groups etc etc and at long last try to lead a peaceful calm life away from the pressures of Disclosure. I do not think I can be blamed for wanting that. My colleagues pushed me thru the open doorway so I will Disclose and then return to the quieter shadows.Barry

May the day arrive when Peace and Calmness encompass your life Barry.

All the Best
Ara
Ara is offline  
Old 07-26-2009, 05:55 PM   #1539
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: UK
Posts: 1,234
Default Re: Questions for THEWATCHER

I appreciate your kind words Ara, thankyou, when my job is done hopefully. Now, please check out below..............

Barry


http://www.exopoliticseurope.com/en/....htm#Timetable

http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/1866756 NICK POPE

http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/1868132 STEVEN GREER

Barcelona July 2009.................Watch the Ustream video of Dr Steven Greer, at about the 1 hour mark
he begins a brief dialogue on STAGECRAFT.........FALSE FLAG MAN MADE..............PLFs as point 3.
Thankyou Dr Greer, I'm glad my data from 1994 re these beings is still deemed important enough.
THEWATCHER is offline  
Old 07-26-2009, 05:58 PM   #1540
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: UK
Posts: 1,234
Default Re: Questions for THEWATCHER

I would have embedded the video here but it seems the HTML is switched off, maybe admin could do me a favor and switch it on, hint hint

Barry
THEWATCHER is offline  
Old 07-26-2009, 06:53 PM   #1541
iainl140285
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Scotland
Posts: 974
Default Re: Questions for THEWATCHER

Hi Barry,

So - IF this false flag event does go ahead what would be the trigger?
Is there a timeline - OR is it a case of we arent close to actual contact so any event should be regarded as false?

Also, if it is to be sold as a them against us type of event, where or what will be targeted? It all seems a bit Independance Day.

How would such an event be regarded by the ET I wonder ... would surely damage future relations. Could/would they intervein?
iainl140285 is offline  
Old 07-26-2009, 07:31 PM   #1542
Kari Lynn
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Missouri, USA
Posts: 260
Default Re: Questions for THEWATCHER

AUGH!! I've got stupid Dial up!
Takes 1 hour for me download 5 min. of vid!
Someday, I'm going to buy an air card!
Kari Lynn is offline  
Old 07-26-2009, 11:30 PM   #1543
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: UK
Posts: 1,234
Default Re: Questions for THEWATCHER

So far TPTB whom would instigate such a false flag have been prevented from doing so on a political level, a very high level. The scenarios are varied and encompass the Globe.

Barry
THEWATCHER is offline  
Old 07-26-2009, 11:32 PM   #1544
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: UK
Posts: 1,234
Default Re: Questions for THEWATCHER

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kari Lynn View Post
AUGH!! I've got stupid Dial up!
Takes 1 hour for me download 5 min. of vid!
Someday, I'm going to buy an air card!
Sorry Kari but cannot help giggling, must be a right pain in the ass, dial up in the 50meg broadband age

Barry
THEWATCHER is offline  
Old 07-27-2009, 01:41 AM   #1545
Kari Lynn
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Missouri, USA
Posts: 260
Default Re: Questions for THEWATCHER

It's driving me NUTS! I've been begging for them to bring it out our way for 9 years. It came out alright. ALL AROUND ME! But I am not close enough to ANY of the connector boxes to get it myself! BUGGERS!


Quote:
So far TPTB whom would instigate such a false flag have been prevented from doing so on a political level, a very high level. The scenarios are varied and encompass the Globe.
okay. I've seen some of these abrev. before. but I still don't know what these ones mean. So, someone please fill me in what TPTB means? This old dinasaur is a bit out of the loop! lol.
Kari Lynn is offline  
Old 07-27-2009, 01:52 AM   #1546
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: UK
Posts: 1,234
Default Re: Questions for THEWATCHER

Wow I got 3 notifications about this one post LOL, Hi Kari, means the powers that be, those buggers in charge, or at least they think they are LOL

Barry
THEWATCHER is offline  
Old 07-27-2009, 02:03 AM   #1547
Richie
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 36
Default Re: Questions for THEWATCHER

Hi.I have made very few posts,so I am unknown.I love to read,read,read.I don't have a question.I just want to type.I want to tell the truth,and not something I "Feel".Wow I could go on and on about how I feel.I truly believe "UFO's" are real.Something out of the norm is happening.My nephew,who is also an aquarian, is true blue.He is in his mid 40"s.He is so very down to earth but far from earth bound.Before I got interested in possible Ufo's.he told me he was out hunting ,or rather to where he wanted to hunt,before daybreak.This was in the 80's.He said he saw a ball of light at high speed follow a series of mountain tops.He said it came from the east and followed and dipped with the mountain range without a stop.I figured it was a spotlight.He said it was definitely a ball of light"round" but not a spotlight.He said it went as far as he could see it,which was quite a ways.It went up and down as the tree tops grew.This was in the area of Hot springs,Arkansas.I have one more thing to say.Last year I met a man who I had passed many times walking perhaps over 2 months.We would always say hello,and thats it.One evening we stopped and chatted for abit.There was a very bright objet in the sky.He asked me what I thought it is.I told him a sattelite.He was very shaken.I assured him I had seen it many times.Apparently he never noticed it.He then told me that"in the mid 80's" and after he got out of the army,he was home in Murfreesboro,Arkansas".He said he and a couple of his friends were out in the yard and they were drinking booze.He said it was very late at night when they all saw a bright light through the woods and thought it was a fire.They went to see what it was and what they saw was a huge saucer zig zagging over the ground and changing every color he could possible mention.I asked him if it was over the dimond mine and he said "no it was over the indian burial ground".This burial ground is over 500 years old,so the sign says.The town is a very few hundred people.I have been through the town several times before I met this man but I never pay much attention to it.I remember seeing the sign for indian burial grounds 500 year old.,This sort of thing does not interest me.He said that the saucer flew off quick.I assure you this man was very scared.As he told me he was truly shaken by the sattelite.He and his wife take care of their teenage daughter who is severly disabled and wheel chair bound.He said no one believed him or his friends because they were drunk.He also said he saw one in frankfurt Germany,while in the army,and it was flying away from him and in the distance over the Rhein-Mein River.Ok.one more thing.I never seen a ufo.I live in the country and on acreage and I do watch the skies.I must add that I have seen rather odd colored clouds at times.Brown,dirty brown,and small.about a week or so ago I saw one of these clouds dissipate.Whats weird is I saw a high flying jet,without ant chemtrails,go to where the cloud fanned out,so to speak,and then the Jet dissapeared for awhile.Very strange.Thank you for your watching.
Richie is offline  
Old 07-27-2009, 03:45 AM   #1548
Kari Lynn
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Missouri, USA
Posts: 260
Default Re: Questions for THEWATCHER

Quote:
Originally Posted by THEWATCHER View Post
Wow I got 3 notifications about this one post LOL, Hi Kari, means the powers that be, those buggers in charge, or at least they think they are LOL

Barry
Oh, okay! I think I understand which guys now.
You mean like dem guys in the black car who followed and harrassed and tried to grab some of us, only to be chased away? (left half his tire tread on the road, he did! ROFL)
Or like the one that tried to spy a safe way into the compound, but only managed to get himself stuck in the mud and blew his cover as our guys had to pull him out! ROFL.
Or the guys that thought they'd try to get into the same observation bunker, only to find suddenly they had to get past 4 big guys with GUNS first?! ROFL!
THOSE GUYS?! lol.
ROFL.
Oh, I really should stop taunting them, shouldn't I? lol

um.... Nah!

Last edited by Kari Lynn; 07-27-2009 at 04:07 AM.
Kari Lynn is offline  
Old 07-27-2009, 06:21 PM   #1549
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: UK
Posts: 1,234
Default Re: Questions for THEWATCHER

Not so close to the ground more of those pulling the strings but dare say the type that have these sort of buffoons working for them

Barry
THEWATCHER is offline  
Old 07-27-2009, 06:24 PM   #1550
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: UK
Posts: 1,234
Default Re: Questions for THEWATCHER

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richie View Post
Hi.I have made very few posts,so I am unknown.I love to read,read,read.I don't have a question.I just want to type.I want to tell the truth,and not something I "Feel".Wow I could go on and on about how I feel.I truly believe "UFO's" are real.Something out of the norm is happening.My nephew,who is also an aquarian, is true blue.He is in his mid 40"s.He is so very down to earth but far from earth bound.Before I got interested in possible Ufo's.he told me he was out hunting ,or rather to where he wanted to hunt,before daybreak.This was in the 80's.He said he saw a ball of light at high speed follow a series of mountain tops.He said it came from the east and followed and dipped with the mountain range without a stop.I figured it was a spotlight.He said it was definitely a ball of light"round" but not a spotlight.He said it went as far as he could see it,which was quite a ways.It went up and down as the tree tops grew.This was in the area of Hot springs,Arkansas.I have one more thing to say.Last year I met a man who I had passed many times walking perhaps over 2 months.We would always say hello,and thats it.One evening we stopped and chatted for abit.There was a very bright objet in the sky.He asked me what I thought it is.I told him a sattelite.He was very shaken.I assured him I had seen it many times.Apparently he never noticed it.He then told me that"in the mid 80's" and after he got out of the army,he was home in Murfreesboro,Arkansas".He said he and a couple of his friends were out in the yard and they were drinking booze.He said it was very late at night when they all saw a bright light through the woods and thought it was a fire.They went to see what it was and what they saw was a huge saucer zig zagging over the ground and changing every color he could possible mention.I asked him if it was over the dimond mine and he said "no it was over the indian burial ground".This burial ground is over 500 years old,so the sign says.The town is a very few hundred people.I have been through the town several times before I met this man but I never pay much attention to it.I remember seeing the sign for indian burial grounds 500 year old.,This sort of thing does not interest me.He said that the saucer flew off quick.I assure you this man was very scared.As he told me he was truly shaken by the sattelite.He and his wife take care of their teenage daughter who is severly disabled and wheel chair bound.He said no one believed him or his friends because they were drunk.He also said he saw one in frankfurt Germany,while in the army,and it was flying away from him and in the distance over the Rhein-Mein River.Ok.one more thing.I never seen a ufo.I live in the country and on acreage and I do watch the skies.I must add that I have seen rather odd colored clouds at times.Brown,dirty brown,and small.about a week or so ago I saw one of these clouds dissipate.Whats weird is I saw a high flying jet,without ant chemtrails,go to where the cloud fanned out,so to speak,and then the Jet dissapeared for awhile.Very strange.Thank you for your watching.
Hi Ritchie, very interesting I have to admit, good to see you here

Regards, Barry
THEWATCHER is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 11:26 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Project Avalon