Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Whistleblowers - Unvetted by Camelot > The Watcher

Notices

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-23-2009, 10:55 AM   #1226
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: UK
Posts: 1,234
Default Re: Questions for THEWATCHER

Quote:
Originally Posted by burgundia View Post
Will you say something about Rh- bloodlines?
we could but perhaps we feel much has already been said about that, too much at times
THEWATCHER is offline  
Old 04-23-2009, 10:56 AM   #1227
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: UK
Posts: 1,234
Default Re: Questions for THEWATCHER

Quote:
Originally Posted by thuras View Post
Exactly. According to VA and others, they are somewhere in New Swabia/Antarctica oder South America.
Interesting indeed
THEWATCHER is offline  
Old 04-23-2009, 10:59 AM   #1228
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: UK
Posts: 1,234
Default Re: Questions for THEWATCHER

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agape View Post
How about conscience, do Watchers have anything of that kind or is it irreversible damage of supra personality condemned to darkness of Echelon database .

Are the others posing here under the same name suffering the same syndrom and proud to annouce that to the world ?

With one little suspicion the whole army can be undermined, i re-mind you.

In Truth
What about conscience? We all have one to a lesser or greater degree.Can you elaborate please on this 'syndrome', and proud of what precisely? Be overly cautious and suspicious and you might just miss the bus
THEWATCHER is offline  
Old 04-23-2009, 11:02 AM   #1229
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: UK
Posts: 1,234
Default Re: Questions for THEWATCHER

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kari Lynn View Post
Retrievals? As in collection of the milab victims from their home? Transport?

What if the milab victim were already in the facility, on an exam table, wide awake, what would a Psi-op be called upon for?

No, no, not as in milab abductee, rather as in hardware/software retrieval...........crashed (unlikely) downed (more probable)
THEWATCHER is offline  
Old 04-23-2009, 11:42 AM   #1230
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Poland
Posts: 3,442
Default Re: Questions for THEWATCHER

Quote:
Originally Posted by THEWATCHER View Post
we could but perhaps we feel much has already been said about that, too much at times
so maybe you could say more general things about Rh- blood type. Was it created for specific purposes? if so, what? what is the genetic line of people with Rh-?
burgundia is offline  
Old 04-23-2009, 11:43 AM   #1231
thuras
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Austria
Posts: 23
Default Re: Questions for THEWATCHER

Quote:
Originally Posted by THEWATCHER View Post
Interesting indeed
Since English isn't my mother tongue, I might get it wrong, but that wasn't an answer to my question.. Or was it?
thuras is offline  
Old 04-23-2009, 01:45 PM   #1232
Agape
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 162
Default Re: Questions for THEWATCHER

Quote:
Originally Posted by THEWATCHER View Post
What about conscience? We all have one to a lesser or greater degree.Can you elaborate please on this 'syndrome', and proud of what precisely? Be overly cautious and suspicious and you might just miss the bus
Conscience...higher cognitive faculty of mind allowing every intelligent being to doubt, to reschedule his own preconcieved ideas , in order to achieve perfection and wisdom.
Conscience refers to 'vertical' processes of your mind, self-born evolution of human genome.

Whilst your claims in this thread refer to evolution genetically altered to achieve higher level of multidimensional personality perfection,
the law of quantum saturation suggests that natural vertical evolution in beings of your type are inhibited.

Multiplicity of personalities might be referred to as 'syndrom' ( collection of symptoms ) according to modern psychology trends.
As you've yourself suggested that Mr King uses at least 3 distinct personality types, while stating at the same time it's someone else speaking for him in this thread,
we may consider you one of his alter egos and we'd not do any logical mistake by doing so, since the probability of imposing his claims to another persons mouth is about the same as its intentional reverse.

Now, on more serious note, where is your bus taking us to, any suggestion ?
What kind of action do you expect from thinking public overwhelmed by facts here disclosed , public terrified and unprotected ? Are there any protective intentions coiled to these information efforts from your side ?

Agape is offline  
Old 04-23-2009, 05:47 PM   #1233
Kari Lynn
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Missouri, USA
Posts: 260
Default Re: Questions for THEWATCHER

Quote:
Originally Posted by THEWATCHER View Post
No, no, not as in milab abductee, rather as in hardware/software retrieval...........crashed (unlikely) downed (more probable)
Private PM to you please.
Kari Lynn is offline  
Old 04-23-2009, 05:57 PM   #1234
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: UK
Posts: 1,234
Default Re: Questions for THEWATCHER

Quote:
Originally Posted by burgundia View Post
so maybe you could say more general things about Rh- blood type. Was it created for specific purposes? if so, what? what is the genetic line of people with Rh-?
Apologies, we were not sure if you requested our take on this or wished to simply know if we had knowledge of topic
THEWATCHER is offline  
Old 04-23-2009, 06:05 PM   #1235
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Poland
Posts: 3,442
Default Re: Questions for THEWATCHER

Quote:
Originally Posted by THEWATCHER View Post

Apologies, we were not sure if you requested our take on this or wished to simply know if we had knowledge of topic
if you can give a straight answer...
burgundia is offline  
Old 04-24-2009, 03:35 AM   #1236
Ara
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Perth Western Australia
Posts: 289
Default Re: Questions for THEWATCHER

Quote:
Rh Factors: Are You Positive or Negative?

Scientists sometimes study Rhesus monkeys to learn more about the human anatomy because there are certain similarities between the two species. While studying Rhesus monkeys, a certain blood protein was discovered. This protein is also present in the blood of some people. Other people, however, do not have the protein. The presence of the protein, or lack of it, is referred to as the Rh (for Rhesus) factor.

If your blood does contain the protein, your blood is said to be Rh positive (Rh+). If your blood does not contain the protein, your blood is said to be Rh negative (Rh-).

This Rh factor is connected to your blood type. For example, your blood may be AB+ which means that you have type AB blood with a positive Rh factor. Or, you might have O- blood which means that you have type O blood with a negative Rh factor.

It is particularly important for expectant mothers to know their blood's Rh factor. Occasionally, a baby will inherit an Rh positive blood type from its father while the mother has an Rh negative blood type. The baby's life could be in great danger if the mother's Rh negative blood attacks the baby's Rh positive blood. If this happens, an exchange transfusion may save the baby's life. The baby's blood can be exchanged for new blood that matches the mother's.
Excerpt from An interview with Alex Newald:

Quote:
Yes basically I was concerned for my health and I actually had a medical check up immediately after that, I passed with a clean bill of health but one thing I did find that I had a rather rare blood group... Well I was a rhesus negative blood group which I had never heard of before and I started to do some research.

And I found out over the course of the last few years that people with Rhesus Negative Blood have certainly been having more strange interactions with what we might call Interdimensional Entities than those of the most regular blood group, so for whatever the reasons there's a tie up there with something in our past


A few years back I asked Dr Dan Burisch if Rhesus proteins were evident in the J-Rod's genome. He replied "No".

Apparently Rhesus proteins were eliminated from their genomic tree as a result of many generations of tinkering with their own DNA.

Interesting to note, the "time traveling J-Rods" reportedly traveled into Earth's past and began tinkering with the 'then' human genome of certain people. ( Possibly those humans tagged within the survey at the time.)

All the Best
Ara
Ara is offline  
Old 04-24-2009, 01:49 PM   #1237
iainl140285
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Scotland
Posts: 974
Default Re: Questions for THEWATCHER

Quote: Should an incident ever be immenint and to the Watchers knowledge would they advise the public?
That would depend on which type of incident you refer to, local, national or global?

Lets say a global event for instance, possibly a falsified event. ET or otherwise, ie. false terror attack. A false ET event surely couldnt be in your favour if they are portrayed in a negative light?

If joe public wanted to, could they request contact?

Who watches the Watchers?

Will the Watchers at any point in the future be in a position to provide an alternative evidence to dialouge? The phrase a picture says a thousand words springs to mind


Best Regards
Iain
iainl140285 is offline  
Old 04-25-2009, 12:07 PM   #1238
Agape
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 162
Default Re: Questions for THEWATCHER

Quote:
Originally Posted by burgundia View Post
if you can give a straight answer...
You are not a monkey, but our common human ancestry crossbread with animals since when they started to eat them.
First human beings eat only vegetable...

Ask who were these 'first human beings' ?

........................

But since they 've started to consume other entities, they've accepted all of their biological information in their blood, therefor you can find their various traces right there.
Later on, some 've also mated with those animals, for sacrificial reasons so to say and created human-animal hybrids.
The Rh monkey protein and many others comes right from there.

There were also other, more advanced , intelligent species and beings creating offsprings here and helping this civilisation from inside.

Man is the most responsible for his own mistakes here,

but then again, ask , who is the first man, who is the real you , biological you , the dominant identity. Those who know already, they don't have to ask

Last edited by Agape; 04-25-2009 at 12:09 PM.
Agape is offline  
Old 04-26-2009, 07:18 PM   #1239
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: UK
Posts: 1,234
Default Re: Questions for THEWATCHER

Information input due shortly, seems synchronicity abounds too
THEWATCHER is offline  
Old 04-27-2009, 02:04 AM   #1240
Ara
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Perth Western Australia
Posts: 289
Default Re: Questions for THEWATCHER

Quote:


Originally Posted by Kari Lynn
Retrievals? As in collection of the milab victims from their home? Transport?

What if the milab victim were already in the facility, on an exam table, wide awake, what would a Psi-op be called upon for?



No, no, not as in milab abductee, rather as in hardware/software retrieval...........crashed (unlikely) downed (more probable)


Barry et al,

Could a psi-operative interface with the downed/crashed craft's system to retrieve data/ information?
Are they used to communicate with the occupants? To retrieve information from the occupants as well?

All the Best
Ara
Ara is offline  
Old 04-27-2009, 01:30 PM   #1241
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: UK
Posts: 1,234
Default Re: Questions for THEWATCHER

We shall continue with the buffering of The Watcher for the time being and responding here on his behalf. The Watcher has health issues that prevent his attendance here. Private messages to The Watcher will have to remain pending until such time he can respond directly. We thank all here for your kind patience. Other matters are being attended to which require time away from the monitoring of this thread. Responses to previous questions have not been forgotten nor will be neglected......simply on hold temporarily.
THEWATCHER is offline  
Old 04-28-2009, 08:35 PM   #1242
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: UK
Posts: 1,234
Default Re: Questions for THEWATCHER

Quote:
Originally Posted by burgundia View Post
if you can give a straight answer...
Straight answer, very well. A great deal of research has been quietly undertaken by interested parties since Paperclip. We are only prepared to publicly state on this range of topics that the research community should focus their attention on two specific cases from the 1960's. These two case reports continue to be thrown into the mix of unknowns but in fact were two R&D instances from NASA. These being the 1964 Socorro case and the 1965 Kecksburg case. We shall say no more on this. German research was frantic during the 1930's and 1940's culminating in various advanced technologies which were not completed, the work continued on these varying technologies in the late 1940's. This is all we will say.
THEWATCHER is offline  
Old 04-28-2009, 08:40 PM   #1243
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: UK
Posts: 1,234
Default Re: Questions for THEWATCHER

Quote:
Originally Posted by iainl140285 View Post
Quote: Should an incident ever be immenint and to the Watchers knowledge would they advise the public?
That would depend on which type of incident you refer to, local, national or global?

Lets say a global event for instance, possibly a falsified event. ET or otherwise, ie. false terror attack. A false ET event surely couldnt be in your favour if they are portrayed in a negative light?
Once open contact has been established the public will see for themselves the races currently interacting here on this planet. There is much more to fear from your own governments than hostile OPI at this time.

If joe public wanted to, could they request contact?
That has been the case for a very long time

Who watches the Watchers?
LOL, indeed, more Watchers

Will the Watchers at any point in the future be in a position to provide an alternative evidence to dialouge? The phrase a picture says a thousand words springs to mind
What exactly have you in mind?


Best Regards
Iain
The Watchers
THEWATCHER is offline  
Old 04-28-2009, 08:41 PM   #1244
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: UK
Posts: 1,234
Default Re: Questions for THEWATCHER

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agape View Post
You are not a monkey, but our common human ancestry crossbread with animals since when they started to eat them.
First human beings eat only vegetable...

Ask who were these 'first human beings' ?

........................

But since they 've started to consume other entities, they've accepted all of their biological information in their blood, therefor you can find their various traces right there.
Later on, some 've also mated with those animals, for sacrificial reasons so to say and created human-animal hybrids.
The Rh monkey protein and many others comes right from there.

There were also other, more advanced , intelligent species and beings creating offsprings here and helping this civilisation from inside.

Man is the most responsible for his own mistakes here,

but then again, ask , who is the first man, who is the real you , biological you , the dominant identity. Those who know already, they don't have to ask
Those that know do not speak of this they simply smile knowingly
THEWATCHER is offline  
Old 04-28-2009, 08:45 PM   #1245
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: UK
Posts: 1,234
Default Re: Questions for THEWATCHER

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ara View Post


Barry et al,

Could a psi-operative interface with the downed/crashed craft's system to retrieve data/ information?
Are they used to communicate with the occupants? To retrieve information from the occupants as well?

All the Best
Ara
Hello Ara, ah yes, The Watcher stated more than once of someone here whom was very astute, very much on the ball, we take it as being you. Exactly so Ara, exactly so. There have been occasions when situations have arisen whereby Psy-Ops have faced off troops from more than one nation in the recovery of downed craft and the retrieval that followed of data.
THEWATCHER is offline  
Old 04-28-2009, 08:47 PM   #1246
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: UK
Posts: 1,234
Default Re: Questions for THEWATCHER

Quote:
Originally Posted by burgundia View Post
Will you say something about Rh- bloodlines?
No, this is an area that has been corrupted and contaminated
THEWATCHER is offline  
Old 04-28-2009, 08:51 PM   #1247
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: UK
Posts: 1,234
Default Re: Questions for THEWATCHER

In the UK should public disorder occur on a nationwide scale the UK government could, could, implement 'Warden', a system of controls very much like the US Martial Law controls. This is deemed unlikely but perhaps it is good to know such systems are readied, just in case.
THEWATCHER is offline  
Old 04-28-2009, 09:16 PM   #1248
Alterego
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Ireland
Posts: 30
Default Re: Questions for THEWATCHER

If joe public wanted to, could they request contact?
That has been the case for a very long time

Are you in a position to elaborate on this?

Thanks
Alterego is offline  
Old 04-28-2009, 11:48 PM   #1249
Agape
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 162
Default Re: Questions for THEWATCHER

Quote:
Originally Posted by THEWATCHER View Post
Those that know do not speak of this they simply smile knowingly
Unless you encourage OPEN dialogue between those who know , it might escape you what they know and we might all 'miss the bus' at the end..

There had been endless tabus proclaimed over certain type of knowledge for millenia, quite simular one we're here for right now,
and those with knowledge were condemned to smile , not dare to speak and to teach the masses something that was not truth at all.

OPI don't dare to come near to those with weapons in their hands, feeling threatened and threatening ..wish there appears palpable change in attitude from you who proudly call themselves WATCHERS, so you' be able to accomodate ideas and beings of benevolent character if they ever wish to speak .

Agape is offline  
Old 04-29-2009, 01:12 AM   #1250
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: UK
Posts: 1,234
Default Re: Questions for THEWATCHER

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agape View Post
Unless you encourage OPEN dialogue between those who know , it might escape you what they know and we might all 'miss the bus' at the end..

There had been endless tabus proclaimed over certain type of knowledge for millenia, quite simular one we're here for right now,
and those with knowledge were condemned to smile , not dare to speak and to teach the masses something that was not truth at all.

OPI don't dare to come near to those with weapons in their hands, feeling threatened and threatening ..wish there appears palpable change in attitude from you who proudly call themselves WATCHERS, so you' be able to accomodate ideas and beings of benevolent character if they ever wish to speak .

We freely speak of many things, as we expect all others here to speak freely
THEWATCHER is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 12:20 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Project Avalon