Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Resources > How To Learn About Stuff

Notices

Old 09-18-2008, 03:52 AM   #26
ralok_j
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Learn to become a Remote Viewer HERE

Questiny, thanks for doing this. I do have a question I hope you can answer. I was reading another site about RV a few months ago and this site had practice excersises that allowed you to test your skills. I only did two of these tests because the images I saw in my mind were upside down of the actual practice target. In other words, the one I remember was a sail boat, but what I saw in my mind was an upside down sail boat. Do you have any idea why I pictured the targets like this?
ralok_j is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 12:41 PM   #27
enigmatic
Avalon Senior Member

I'm an advanced remote viewer privately trained by an original US military RV team member and currently a viewer on an operational team.
Although, I do not support the older RV system that QUESTINY is currently teaching due to some of the protocols being behind the curve with today's/lastest RV protocols, I do support the fact that QUESTINY is helping share/expose the RV skill to the world.
Best wishes.

Last edited by enigmatic; 09-18-2008 at 12:45 PM.
enigmatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 01:02 PM   #28
QUESTINY
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ralok_j View Post
Questiny, thanks for doing this. I do have a question I hope you can answer. I was reading another site about RV a few months ago and this site had practice excersises that allowed you to test your skills. I only did two of these tests because the images I saw in my mind were upside down of the actual practice target. In other words, the one I remember was a sail boat, but what I saw in my mind was an upside down sail boat. Do you have any idea why I pictured the targets like this?
This may be just how your brain works to view the target. Like an artist, they too sometimes see things upside down when the paint. You can work with it or you can train your brain to flip it right side up. Either way, your still getting the target.

I would recommend using the training excersises if you feel they help. You can even share with us any helpful ways we can hone our skills.
QUESTINY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 01:05 PM   #29
QUESTINY
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by enigmatic View Post
I'm an advanced remote viewer privately trained by an original US military RV team member and currently a viewer on an operational team.
Although, I do not support the older RV system that QUESTINY is currently teaching due to some of the protocols being behind the curve with today's/lastest RV protocols, I do support the fact that QUESTINY is helping share/expose the RV skill to the world.
Best wishes.
If you can without violating your protocols, please share with us any fine tunning that you think will help people get a better "read" on the target.
Old 09-18-2008, 01:20 PM   #30
gordon
Avalon Senior Member

G'day to you, Questiny. Q1: How does remote viewing affect sleep-dreaming? Q2: If you are in 'RV Mode', how do you know or not, if you are 'Astral Traveling'? Q3: The skill 'RV' is part of a branch of 'psychic skills' and there are the main psychic skills. The Question would be, how can 'RV' affect other 'psychic skill groups'? This Is just A Example: Can you use 'RV' with 'Telekinesis'?...
gordon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 01:38 PM   #31
gordon
Avalon Senior Member

G'day, Questiny. I was wondering if you could PLEASE 'see' what will happen on the 'October 14'. They say a Ufo will appear. Please Respond...And Tell Us. Thanks For Reading.

Last edited by gordon; 09-18-2008 at 01:49 PM. Reason: I was board.
Old 09-18-2008, 04:38 PM   #32
QUESTINY
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by gordon View Post
G'day to you, Questiny. Q1: How does remote viewing affect sleep-dreaming? Q2: If you are in 'RV Mode', how do you know or not, if you are 'Astral Traveling'? Q3: The skill 'RV' is part of a branch of 'psychic skills' and there are the main psychic skills. The Question would be, how can 'RV' affect other 'psychic skill groups'? This Is just A Example: Can you use 'RV' with 'Telekinesis'?...
Regarding Question 1: Everyone is different. It has effected my dreams in the positive. I can remember more because of the influence of training the subconscious mind. With that being said, I have had more growth in sleep-dreaming from writing down my dreams when I wake. I do this off and on.

Q-2: Astral Traveling is a completely different experience. With RV you will know that you are physically sitting in a chair at one place while your mind is in another. Astral-Traveling you do not know the difference because you are separated from your physical body and your soul is in travel.

However, if you get "bi-located" in an RV session your mind/body connection becomes one at the target. This makes it very difficult but exciting to the RVer. Bi-locating is when you transfer to the target. Even though your body is in the chair, you feel you are actually at the target. This confuses the body, sending it mixed signals.

Q-3: Yes, there is a parallel to RV and TK. Here is what I mean. When you are in RV "mode" you are using both hemispheres of the brain at the same time. This strengthens the power of the brain.

Another important point to bring up regarding what can and can't be done with RV is that there are Military protocols that are extremely dangerous. You can use RV for negative reasons as well. There are RVers who are actually called Remote Influencers. They are able to cause aneurysms and heart attacks in individuals. I know this sounds far fetched and maybe our Military Remote Viewer can verify this, but I assure you it is absolutely true. This is a very powerful weapon. It has been used in the past and it has been threatened to be used on people. Especially people in power and who are behind the scenes with great power. This side of Remote Viewing in my opinion is the most advanced. Leave it to our government to weaponize such a gift.
Old 09-18-2008, 04:48 PM   #33
QUESTINY
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
G'day, Questiny. I was wondering if you could PLEASE 'see' what will happen on the 'October 14'. They say a Ufo will appear. Please Respond...And Tell Us. Thanks For Reading.
I haven't Remote Viewed (RV) in 10 years. With that being said our group was tasked with Future Events and Aliens as a primary protocol. This is what got me interested in this field and why it has led me to Avalon. I can tell you from my experience that the future is not set. Buricsh and Deacon are correct about their being variants and future probabilities. I will give you an example, in 1998 our team RVed the possibility of a Nuclear Attack on the United States. We discovered that there was one, so we took it to the next level. TWe spent considerable amount of time and energy understanding this information. The information that was presented in the RV session was on or around September 20 2007 a nuclear detonation would occur in the city of Pheonix AZ. This event did not happen. This variant factor makes it difficult to pin point exactly what will happen in the future. With that said, the closer in time you get to a target the clearer it becomes and the more probable it is. The October event(s) have already started to manifest. It will be economic, it will be a military problem, this includes, but not limited to Iran, Pakistan, Russia and Israel. You will also see a natural disaster take place. It is a very complicated issue because you have multiple issues converging into one short period of time which makes it difficult to pin point the exact cause or event.
Old 09-18-2008, 05:10 PM   #34
gordon
Avalon Senior Member

Inrespect to Questiny. I want to share my understanding of a 'Psychic Skill'. I hope the Information I share will help others. Sorry, the wording of the information I will share might seem strange, but I will try at my best to put it into words for people to understand. Psychic Skill: (Sending Messages To *YourSelf* In The Past). I do not know the correct nameing of this skill.

'film prints-snap shots' I like to call it 'Events'. With each sitoration of a 'event' of a person's life; example: 20 or ish years ago, I was by myself sitting, relaxing, thinking of what ever I thought about. I then happen to talk say stuff that I did not know, or that it was like somebody else was controlling me to say it. YEARS LATER... Some years ago, I was alone and I was remembering my life back when I was a child. (I am really sure it did happen like this). I was practiceing basic whatever stuff for psychic skills. I then remembered alot of times when I was a child, I sometimes said stuff that I did not know why I said whatever I did say. Some years ago, I learned-teached myself about the 'Sending messages to myself when I was a child'...Ok. Thatsaid...

With each event in life, like for each sitoration, for what ever you are doing. Plus with focus memory of the past. Everybody should know the basics of psychic powers and meditation. When meditating, try to remember your own past. When you can remember a time when you was sortof in a meditation kind of sitoration, when you was a child. (I think this is how it is done) Try to focus, really focus to a spot in life when you want to connect to. When connecting to yourself a event, try to force the 'event' yourself, when you was a child, try and force *while at the same time inmagine-focus the 'event'*. It would be like IF you was yourself when you was the child in your own memory-past. Focus and force, try and say what ever you want your past to say.

Yeah! I know, sorry. That is the best as I can word it. Some people might get confussed, and some people _might_ understand. I hope people will know what I am talking about with the description of 'how to' send messages to youself in the past. I had to practice at the skill to improve it.

Problem now I am having in life is that I just can not meditate-focus properly, I find it hard for me to do what I want to do for psychic skills.

I hope Questiny would know-understand 'how to' now for the psychic skill I talked about. Thank You For Reading.
Old 09-18-2008, 05:29 PM   #35
macrostheblack
Avalon Senior Member

hi all, i have been fascinated with RV but never got around to learning how to do it.

I have a question.

On odd occasions i have experienced a vivage image, sometimes with sound enter my mind. There strange as they never have anything in common with me, my life etc

Does anyone have any answers

Many thanks
macrostheblack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 05:32 PM   #36
gordon
Avalon Senior Member

Maybe the sound you hear has something to do with the vivage image?
Old 09-18-2008, 05:42 PM   #37
gordon
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Another important point to bring up regarding what can and can't be done with RV is that there are Military protocols that are extremely dangerous. You can use RV for negative reasons as well. There are RVers who are actually called Remote Influencers. They are able to cause aneurysms and heart attacks in individuals. I know this sounds far fetched and maybe our Military Remote Viewer can verify this, but I assure you it is absolutely true. This is a very powerful weapon. It has been used in the past and it has been threatened to be used on people. Especially people in power and who are behind the scenes with great power. This side of Remote Viewing in my opinion is the most advanced. Leave it to our government to weaponize such a gift.
Wow. I am shocked. Yeah, I do know basicly what you mean by 'Especially people in power and who are behind the scenes with great power.' Some week ago I brought a one of those fact books, within it, it showed about Russia and the U.S.A researching and useing Psychic Skills. I enjoyed reading about what I saw in the book.
Old 09-18-2008, 05:53 PM   #38
QUESTINY
Avalon Senior Member

This is an ability that can be done. The problem with the technique is both sides (the future you and the past you) must be on the same wavelength in order to decipher the meaning of the image being sent. Think of it as a TV. There are messages being sent all the time but you have to TUNE IN to the right channel in order to receive or send the message. If this isn't done then either party may only get a partial or non existent message.
Old 09-18-2008, 05:57 PM   #39
QUESTINY
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
books, within it, it showed about Russia and the U.S.A researching and useing Psychic Skills. I enjoyed reading about what I saw in the book.

The Russians originally started Remote Viewing.
Old 09-18-2008, 06:06 PM   #40
macrostheblack
Avalon Senior Member

Post Re: Learn to become a Remote Viewer HERE

thanks for the reply.

One of these occured whilst i was listening to music. The image in my mind was of being in the back of a delivery vehicle!? I was surrounded by boxes and could hear two men talking at the back of the vehicle! I thought - what if im seen here - at which point alittle fear entered the equation and that was it.

As soon as i question the imagery and feel fear the scene vanishes.
Old 09-18-2008, 07:14 PM   #41
NXS
Avalon Senior Member

Questiny, I'm very interested in learning Remote Viewing. I'd love to take part in your exercises.
NXS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 07:50 PM   #42
enigmatic
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
..it showed about Russia and the U.S.A researching and useing Psychic Skills.

The GRU (Soviet Military Intelligence) used "extasensors" (Soviet RV'rs) - they and the U.S. Army RV'rs had "War in the Ether".
enigmatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 08:29 PM   #43
QUESTINY
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by NXS View Post
Questiny, I'm very interested in learning Remote Viewing. I'd love to take part in your exercises.

Everyone is welcome. Everyone is encouraged to ask questions.
Old 09-18-2008, 08:57 PM   #44
macrostheblack
Avalon Senior Member

I was just wondering, with all this US & Russian psychic warfare going on does this leave alot a negative energy or residue in the ether? I just feel that this stupity will cause more damage to the earth and assist other energies or powers that wish us all to fail.
Old 09-18-2008, 10:44 PM   #45
sunnyrap
Avalon Senior Member

I am interested. If it comes to pass that communications systems get shut down, it will ease minds to be able to find loved ones, learn what's happened in an area remote from where you are... I'm already fairly developed, psychically, and am aware of the hazards of your conscious mind interfering.
sunnyrap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 11:05 PM   #46
Jenny
Project Avalon Member

Years ago I found this;

http://www.farsight.org/SRV/SRVaudioindex.html

I downloaded all the files but for some reason I never got to use it.

Maybe this is helpfull too.

Jenny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008, 01:11 AM   #47
guitar_player

Thanks Questiny and Mizar.

One more easy question (I hope) before I get started; I've heard the term "quiet your mind" many times in the past. Maybe I'm overthinking it but, I'm having trouble with this. In other words, my mind is always thinking about something and to discard the events of the day or recent past is difficult. Or maybe I'm trying too hard - is it just simply relaxing in a quite, peacfull place and letting the stuff in my mind do what it will?

Does anyone have any suggestions on what works for them?
Old 09-19-2008, 02:48 AM   #48
QUESTINY
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by macrostheblack View Post
I was just wondering, with all this US & Russian psychic warfare going on does this leave alot a negative energy or residue in the ether? I just feel that this stupity will cause more damage to the earth and assist other energies or powers that wish us all to fail.
We are using the RV to promote the positive. I will NEVER give a target that has a negative energy sum to it. The sessions we will be doing is of the uplifting, educational and consciousness expanding kind ONLY. This will further strengthen the positive forces in the Universe.
Old 09-19-2008, 02:49 AM   #49
QUESTINY
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunnyrap View Post
I am interested. If it comes to pass that communications systems get shut down, it will ease minds to be able to find loved ones, learn what's happened in an area remote from where you are... I'm already fairly developed, psychically, and am aware of the hazards of your conscious mind interfering.
I have heard of RVers doing this. I personally have not experienced this.
Old 09-19-2008, 02:52 AM   #50
QUESTINY
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zjenny View Post
Years ago I found this;

http://www.farsight.org/SRV/SRVaudioindex.html

I downloaded all the files but for some reason I never got to use it.

Maybe this is helpfull too.
Funny that you brought this up. The Farsight Insititute was formed by Courtney Brown. A very good Remote Viewer. I read his book Cosmic Voyage in 1998. It was passed along to some of the team members because we were Viewing similar things at the time.