Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Archived Threads - Read Only

Notices

Archived Threads - Read Only For threads not posted in for 30 days

Old 09-10-2008, 01:54 AM   #1
Tuza

Default Hang on, what about Oprah.

I don't remote view, I only ever get what I have been getting for a long, long time. I was a big fan of Oprah and her spiritual outlook and program, etc, etc. After viewing all the Camelot interviews and Avalon and so on, I thought what about emailing Oprah's camp and telling them to view this, and if the staff do, or she does, what would she do about it. After all isnt she about helping and informing people, bringing people up onto a spiritual path. Yada, Yada. I think to myself if the bad stuff goes down wouldn't she be effected in a real bad way up there in the US............or, my mind tells me something else which I do not want to listen to, and there are two separate theories on that one. You guys I know can work those out for yourself. And by the way, why cant I open up the September 2008 Avalon blog, everytime I do, I get page not found. I have increased my broadband to double now and I get my Net going down, I have to relog on every few minutes, etc, etc. It is really annoying.

So if Oprah is about all love and all that wouldnt she have a responsibility to interview Bill and Kerry on her program, well if she did more power to her, but why I am getting even she would be pressured. I think it is time everyone maybe emailed her and see what response or no response we got. Mmmmm, interesting it would be, as Yoda might say.
Old 09-10-2008, 02:52 AM   #2
Whitewolf

Default Re: Hang on, what about Oprah.

The thing is, Oprah is part of the establishment. There is only so much she can cover without feeling pressure from her overlords. Therefore, she's subject to self-censorship just like ALL the mainstream (corporate) media. If you notice, she rarely has on guests who criticize the current powers in office. She mainly sticks to feel-good celebrity type stories or other "isolated" stories that don't much affect the world as a whole. If she were to promote (interview) anyone who's involved with overly "controversial" subject matter she might find herself in some hot water.
Personally, I wouldn't put much faith into Oprah or any other TV figure interviewing anyone who represents a threat to the status quo. I may be cynical, but I think as far as Oprah is concerned, her money and power come first. As I said in the first sentence, she is a part of the corporate establishment and I don't see her really rocking the boat, even if it would mean TRULY enlightening people rather than just making them feel good.
Old 09-10-2008, 03:08 AM   #3
Cookie
Avalon Senior Member

Well said! Both of you!

I think Oprah is a spiritually aware person... BUT, I don't think that she is AWAKE. I could be wrong... If she was awake, she would have no problem using her powers for good and forsaking her fame.

Can you imagine the impact a statement from Oprah would have? Her fan base would be replaced by folks like us! She'd probably end up on a government hit list...
Cookie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 06:35 AM   #4
Andre
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by OpenEyes View Post
Well said! Both of you!

I think Oprah is a spiritually aware person... BUT, I don't think that she is AWAKE. I could be wrong... If she was awake, she would have no problem using her powers for good and forsaking her fame.

Can you imagine the impact a statement from Oprah would have? Her fan base would be replaced by folks like us! She'd probably end up on a government hit list...
Yep! Most definitely.
Andre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 08:34 AM   #5
Phtha
Avalon Senior Member

The media would never allow information such as whats on project camelot to go mainstream.
And even if Oprah did manage to sneak it on her show, the establishment would label her a quack before you know it, and CNN/FOX holds much much much more weight then Oprah does. People take whatever the msn say as absolute truth.
Phtha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 09:13 AM   #6
Zelphael
Avalon Senior Member

Oprah is on television. Surely that's enough to speak as to where she is coming from.
Zelphael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2008, 09:08 PM   #7
truth-freedom
Avalon Senior Member

Oprah is still seeking THE REAL TRUTH. But at least she IS looking. She has proven this with her spiritual quest, which she invited all her viewers to join, and her sporatic cleanses of eating all natural, organic from her own garden, etc. She is still trying to balance Truth and Love on one side and Hollywoodland, self-indulgence and 'status' in the other. I think this is why she still struggles with her weight and her relationship. Like millions of others, she is a GOOD person, with a GOOD heart, who just hasn't peeled back ALL the layers of the onion yet. Self-discovery is hard sometimes.
I think it would be a real eye-opener for her if she did spend some time visiting Project Camelot's interviews, just like it is for anyone else who does so. - just got an image of a large mirror breaking when I typed that -
truth-freedom is offline   Reply With Quote