Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > Whistleblower Testimony

Notices

Whistleblower Testimony Post anonymous messages of truth or reveal what you know.

Old 03-19-2010, 03:56 AM   #1
Rocky_Shorz
Avalon Senior Member

Default Anglo Saxon Whistleblower

Quote:
In late 2005 I attended what I thought was a normal 3 monthly City security & financial planning meeting since the usual crowd were emailed listed for attendance. The meeting turned out to be something entirely different. To my surprise (shock) this was very much a Masonic level meeting instead. No notes taken - word of mouth only.

At the meeting mention was made that the Timeline for war against Iran was being delayed to a point where other contingencies had to be put in place. Contingencies were then mentioned, in quite a matter of fact fashion. First was the Israeli reluctance to strike and provoke Iran into armed action and that Israel promised action that action would soon take place in order to provoke the required Iranian military response. (Israel soon after attacked Iranian backed Hizbollah bases in the Lebanon) That was my first surprise. The second was mention of Japanese reluctance to create havoc within the fledging Chinese financial sectors. China was growing too quickly with the Chinese military the being main beneficiary. The third surprise was open talk about the use of biological weapons – when they would be used since timing appeared to be crucial. Then there was more talk centred on how Iran must be engaged militarily in order to provoke the desired military response from China. The talk continued about how long conventional weapons should be used, knowing they would be hopeless against a Chinese military onslaught in the region. It soon transpired that they were not making decisions. They were discussing something that had already been planned and so they were simply sharing that information between themselves. It also became clear that the central issue of the meeting was when the ‘balloon’ would go up. Further issues dealt with finances, the moving of resources and protection of assets and the central control of these resources: the bringing in outlying assets. I recall the chain/sequence of events, which ran something like this:

They needed either the Iranians or the Chinese to be guilty of first use nuclear weapons in order to justify the next stage. (My information shows that the Iranians do indeed have a tactical nuclear capability) The next stage would be a measured regional nuclear response, enough to cause an immediate ceasefire. This ceasefire would create the time needed to put in place unified totalitarian western governments. Thereafter, or concurrent, biological weapons would be used against the Chinese population. This would then set of another chain of events that would collapse the whole Chinese political and social infrastructure. This was mentioned as: Disease, followed by wide spread food shortages, followed by mass starvation. Somehow, this would then cause the Chinese military to attack eastern Russia. The biological agents were described as being flu like and would spread like wild fire. It shocks and sickens me to describe these events. It shocks me even more to know that plausible events are being manipulated to cause the extinction of a whole part of the human race.

The evidence was clear. There does indeed exist a Timeline for future conflict that this country, the UK, was using this as some sort of world government business plan and many millions would die as a result. The plan is openly described in these circles as the Anglo Saxon Mission.
Whistleblower letter

I just read through the letter Kerry received from a Whistle blower that has been an insider for 35 years.

Absolutely amazing, I've known pieces of the puzzle for years, the direction it was coming from and what they had put into motion.

It was good to finally see the full story from one that "knows"

It confirms a time line we are on, and the plans by people that want to put controls in place while they still have time.

I have watched time lines bend before from the special people here at Avalon and looks like we have our work cut out for us...

We need to bend reality for Iran, taking the power from the Ayatolla that were put in place by this group and give their country back to the people.

We are all little pawns and they plan on killing off 3/4 of the world's population, they want Israel to start the battle and haven't mentioned to any of them that they won't survive the outcome. They feel all of us are expendable and have nothing holding them back from killing Billions of innocent people...

They want to draw China into backing Iran but we need to hold them back from the temptation and to keep dragging their feet to prevent the war from starting on a global scale...

The good thing is now, we know their plans, and have time to change them...

NO FEAR...

we can do it...
Rocky_Shorz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2010, 05:24 AM   #2
Linda
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Anglo Saxon Whistleblower

Yes, I also found that letter to be amazing.

This is what interests me:

There is some sort of malevolent ET alliance at work, profitably being used by the UK, US and other western powers, including Japan. Refer to ‘Black Projects’.

I also understand that other, more humanitarian ET entities are working against this Timeline and are, somehow, maintaining a precarious balance without taking any direct intervention themselves.
Linda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2010, 06:15 AM   #3
Rocky_Shorz
Avalon Senior Member

maybe they are just quietly waking us all up and the strength of all of our spirits together are powerful enough to stop any plans this group can lay out...

Secret plans that are no longer secret can be stopped...

the nice thing about all of these whistle blowers are they have a conscience, and their spirits are lighting up along with all of the rest of us, and once connected to the universal being can't hold their secrets inside any longer...
Old 03-19-2010, 06:21 AM   #4
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

You and I know it to be true that such plans will not succeed. There are too many good souls with good intentions in this world to let such a thing happen.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2010, 07:36 AM   #5
Rocky_Shorz
Avalon Senior Member

well I'm sure you've taken a look at the Rocky collection, imagine being in my shoes seeing the plans laid before my eyes...

The moment I step down in Iran, I become King David II, with the right to step in as leader. I'm destined to become the 12th to lead Islam to the truths they've been waiting for. At the same time I will be fulfilling the prophecies of the Jews and Christians, from the bloodline of Washington, I speak for the heart of America...

Are the humanitarian ETs working through me indirectly to stop these plans moving forward to destroy the planet?

The thought is so overwhelming, I'm just a simple man, how could anyone stand up to the power of the ones who have been controlling this world?

I know...

No Fear...
Old 03-19-2010, 07:58 AM   #6
Linda
Avalon Senior Member

I have not taken a look at the Rocky Collection. Can you please tell me where to look?
Thanks.
Old 03-19-2010, 05:09 PM   #7
Rocky_Shorz
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Linda,

These are a collection of posts from different threads around the forum. I'm sorry I haven't gone in and made the edits so it flows better for easier reading, one of these days I'll get around to it.

Rocky Link
Old 03-19-2010, 11:31 PM   #8
Linda
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks Rocky!