Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Archived Threads - Read Only

Notices

Archived Threads - Read Only For threads not posted in for 30 days

Old 09-13-2008, 11:21 PM   #1
nagualton
Avalon Senior Member

Default 2012 - feeding the monster

By collectively thinking of numerous 2012 scenarios, are we on the energetic (quantum) level creating the monster by our selves?
That's not my statement, just sharing what crosses my mind. What do you think?
nagualton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 12:15 AM   #2
anthrovolution
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: 2012 - feeding the monster

Can the people of Earth by focusing their conscious energies create a brown dwarf solar system along with several planets and set them in an orbit around our sun? I seriously doubt that. It's either there all by itself, or it isn't.

Can we the people of Earth by focusing on specific human behaviors, thought forms actually, bring those thought forms into existence. I think so. This kind of self fulfilling prophecy is quite possible. So if we really really believe that there are numerous enemies out there bent on our destruction, we may indeed create them.
anthrovolution is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 12:23 AM   #3
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

I think something amazing is on the horizon. That's where my focus is.
Carol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 12:23 AM   #4
lock'N'load
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by anthrovolution View Post
Can the people of Earth by focusing their conscious energies create a brown dwarf solar system along with several planets and set them in an orbit around our sun? I seriously doubt that. It's either there all by itself, or it isn't.

I dont believe that was his point.

I do understand that as concious living entities we each hold inside of ourselves the ability to forge our realities.
And i also believe that when so many minds are focused on the doom and gloom aspect of 2012 they are attracting a doom and gloom scenario.

The saving grace about this theory is that more and more people will remain focused on 2012 up until 2013. And in doing so they are freezing the probable doom scenario with their focus.

For anything to manifest into reality we must first let go of it and forget about it, because when we focus on it we are freezing it in the astral and we can then manipulate it at our will.

Valid point op, im glad someone brought this up.
lock'N'load is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 05:17 PM   #5
nagualton
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makani View Post
I think something amazing is on the horizon. That's where my focus is.
In order to become ready for whatever is coming, each of us have to have impeccable intention to deal with own demons and then civilization will be ready for everything. Our first enemy is fear. This all thing regarding the 2012 maybe is fabricated to produce fear (food for some entities) or to block our great potentials as a human beings. Now people are running scared (shelters ...) of possible /predicted negative 2012 events.
If we running from something, then certainly, that something will get us on the end. How? Our collective fear will attract it.
Old 09-14-2008, 07:07 PM   #6
arcora
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by nagualton View Post
By collectively thinking of numerous 2012 scenarios, are we on the energetic (quantum) level creating the monster by our selves?
That's not my statement, just sharing what crosses my mind. What do you think?
I think it would be arrogant to assume that a few thousand people here have the ability to create the desolation anticipated on the scale that is likely.
arcora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 08:13 PM   #7
nagualton
Avalon Senior Member

Who's able to measure power of intention?