Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Future Talk > Visions of the Future

Notices

Visions of the Future Visions of the future, What are you seeing? Thoughts, Dreams, Intuition....

Old 10-09-2008, 01:37 PM   #26
Adarajones
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: **october 14th! Blossom goodchilds message!!**

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystica View Post
Beware of Greeks bearing gifts.
Yes, Mystica. I agree.

Hart of Gold has posted this on another thread. It is very very interesting and it really resonates with a lot of people.

http://www.newmessage.org/special-te...tervention.php

Quote: You are the native peoples of the world facing intervention. How will you respond? Will you ignore it or deny it? Will you see it according to your wishes and your preferences or according to your religious understanding, thinking that humanity is the center of the Universe and that everyone and everything revolves around you? This is the attitude and assumption of so many people. But you can see its foolishness.

A weak and divided humanity will have no power in the Universe and will be subject to endless intervention and manipulation. This is a truth that your nations and your peoples must come to see. And it is part of the warning in the message of God’s New Revelation, a revelation that is here not to compete with humanity’s religious traditions but to enlighten them, to expand them, and to educate them, to give them a greater future as humanity faces the reality and the difficulty of encountering life in the Universe.
End Quote

Something to think about!.

Discern......Discern........
Adarajones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 01:41 PM   #27
eurosceptic
Avalon Senior Member

discernment! yes!

Is there really realistically going to be cosmic molly coddlers on the way to come and wipe our cosmic bottoms and spoon feed us...?
eurosceptic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 01:24 AM   #28
RSF
Avalon Senior Member

Shoot, forget about Spirituality, Mars and the Moon for a few minutes.
It's all happening here, below, surface and above this Ball.
Outside the global economic crisis +; this ufo business will take centre stage in moments, hours days or months.

Something tells me after time taken to look into it, future earth-events of catastrophic proportions are known by outsiders and their here to help us change future events; stop earth destructive weapons or a combo of the two or perhaps more. What I'm suggesting is NOT a Psychic reading. But rather research of both reported things and research.
RSF
RSF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 01:55 AM   #29
GOTZEUS
Avalon Senior Member

GOTZEUS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 05:27 PM   #30
Kukulcanessa
Avalon Senior Member

headaches, headaches all week.......is this why it hurts, it doesnt feel like a normal headache.......

i tried to send them a message with my mind, that if they are coming,....something is hurting my head.
Kukulcanessa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 07:38 PM   #31
Nyilas
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Kukulcanessa,

It's interesting you mentioned headaches...mine also hurts continously for about a week now! It's a strange, flat pain caused by the intense muscle tension at the back of my neck.
I wonder what's causing it though?
Nyilas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 11:19 PM   #32
Sanat
Avalon Senior Member

It could be "ascension symptoms". Here is a quote from a channeled message from Sheldan Nidle 2. september 2008:

Quote:
Your varieties of bodily aches are a sign of what is happening to you. Their intensity is to increase as many important new chakras and meridians in your body are activated and connected to each other. This process now involves the upper nervous system and the ganglia of the brain, which means that you may experience headaches and increased sleeplessness. Some discomfort in the heart and lungs can occur, as well as soreness in the throat and tongue. Increased fatigue is likely as these symptoms intensify.
http://www.paoweb.com/sn090208.htm

Try to relax as much as possible and don't fight it. It is also good to pray and go with it. It means you are on the right track at least
Sanat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 11:28 PM   #33
Heretic
Avalon Senior Member

I used to have headaches and even migraines when I would have to go back and forth between juggling spiritual concepts of enlightenment, and paying the bills and buying toilet paper, it would cause me some frustration sometimes too

its like my mind had a toll fee for going from one frame of mind to the other, but eventually, once I could weave the two worlds together and make it all one world, the headaches stopped
Heretic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008, 12:27 AM   #34
Azarus
Avalon Senior Member

Me too... Headaches, pain like if I had fever but without it. I've listen to many channels of GFL, Barbara Marciniack, Commender Adama, Sheldan Niddle, Barbara Hand Clow and more. What I personnaly always felt when I listened was peace, elevation and harmony. I've been meditating for long time and I am able to discern the good vibes and the bad ones.

If we take perspective for a second. We know that the Illuminati are enslaving us in a monetarist world for their own good and reasons. Are they descendant of Reptiles? I don't know, but it makes sense. They are truly a dark cabal. They are programming people, mind-controlling every body with MSM and movies, they use their Fiat monetary system to rule the planet, using tectonic weapons developed by Tesla, keeping free energy away from us and plan to kill us in mass sacrifice to their black deities. They are helped by ETs for keep their control over us (Grays). We live in a prison where no walls are raised for us to see. If anyone doubt that, they are either misinformed and mind-controlled or completely in denial, cognitive dissonance. They are infringing our Free-will and they intervene in our life without our consent.

We need HELP!! They control everything. Even in the energetic field. If the GFL would want to harm us, well I think that anyway we are screwed. The only possible way to change things without ET intervention, would be by a massive conscience shift. Earth would have to provide powerful elevating energy so many people awake in the same time. That could be done by the way. As above in consciousness, so below in matter.

So I don't expect a ship to appear on the 14th but sincerly I hope so much it will. If nothing happens on a spiritual level soon, we face a terrible future.
Nonetheless, I end to all of you the most elevating energy that I can give you so to help your path.

With love
Azarus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008, 03:37 AM   #35
kauhane
Avalon Senior Member

4 more days for the answer to this thread
kauhane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008, 03:39 AM   #36
Heretic
Avalon Senior Member

tick tock tick tock
Heretic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008, 06:24 PM   #37
Ashford

a sophmoric hoax with the best intentions. you will see.
Old 10-12-2008, 12:16 AM   #38
ChristinCP
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kauhane View Post
4 more days for the answer to this thread
Keeping in mind that if it does happen, it could all be a NWO, project blue bell hoax as the illuminati's final card to gain control. If it happens, be wary. Pay lots of attention to how the powers that be suggest we react to them.

From what I've read of the channeled material regarding the GF, it doesn't seem like they'd make an appearance unless they absolutely had to, as in the case of nuclear catastrophe. I certainly don't think they'd say "O.K. , Oct 14, look for us in the sky". But, then again, what do I know?
ChristinCP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 01:59 PM   #39
Kukulcanessa
Avalon Senior Member

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO does anyone in alabama see anything?
Kukulcanessa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 02:04 PM   #40
RaKaR
Avalon Senior Member

Hi there,

Have you already seen this one: Blossom Goodchild clarifies Oct. 14; Alabama...?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O2YJN...eature=related

Regards,

RaKaR
www.futureofmankind.co.uk

Last edited by RaKaR; 10-14-2008 at 02:15 PM.
RaKaR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 02:17 PM   #41
Steve_A
Project Avalon Moderator

Hi RaKaR,

I posted a message about that this morning, but I had to moderate myself and so I deleted it.

Let everybody make up their own minds, I know where you're coming from and personally I feel exactly the same way.

Best regards,

Steve

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaKaR View Post
Hi there,

Have you already seen this one: Blossom Goodchild clarifies Oct. 14; Alabama...?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O2YJN...eature=related

Regards,

RaRaR
www.futureofmankind.co.uk
Steve_A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 03:08 PM   #42
eurosceptic
Avalon Senior Member

anyone seen this thing in Alabama?

Last edited by eurosceptic; 10-21-2008 at 01:16 PM.
eurosceptic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 05:28 PM   #43
Swanny
I dont need a label !

I reckon she's barking mad
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2008, 01:01 PM   #44
alienarena
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by eurosceptic View Post
yes it could very well be that 'Blossom' is a victim of psy ops and may well believe she is in contact with these 'amazing' beings!
Exactly my thoughts as well. However, I'm thinking more a long the lines that she channeled a demon or evil entity who played right into her beliefs. I believe that Blossom believed this whole story. Why would she risk her reputation and book career over a few months of fame and monetary gain?
alienarena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 03:32 AM   #45
Reveling John
Avalon Senior Member

Wink Blossom begins to channel again

While the following may be a confirmation of many of my own thoughts and intuitive observations, I understand that many are still very upset about this event. You have my deepest support as you continue to process this. And continue you should because, essentially, the 14th was only the beginning. From the 10-14-08 Blogspot site I bring you this excerpt of Blossom's latest channeling:

Quote:
May I say … I actually don’t have a problem with all of this as you know. Once my ego excused itself and left I could just feel the extreme LOVE that was being sent and I had the privilege of being sent consumous amounts of Light Love, courage and understanding by thousands. Many were not as blessed as me in that respect. What would you say to them? Many are asking for your take on it all. Is there more you would wish to express?

Indeed. Each soul in their individual form is experiencing the growth within their soul in one form or another., Each soul is having to decipher for themselves what all of this meant to them. What outcome could be better than the soul searching within each one that is taking place?
Do you see? Do you feel this awakening? We assure you in LOVE it is happening. Be of the DIVINEST LOVE dear ones of earth. Even those who have convinced their souls that we are not even figments of their imagination, shall in coming days find their confusion turn into understanding.

With respect, not for me, but for the many who shall read this … that’s what we thought was going to be accomplished on 14th OCT!!

The message has served its purpose. Far more effectively than you can imagine. IT WAS NOT A FAILURE.

I had said to you before the ‘non event’, that no excuse would do. Not for the world's sake or indeed mine, because this thing had become so big that it would simply make everyone lose faith AGAIN. I guess you don’t seem to be making an excuse. Pretty relieved about that. Many are saying that I knew on another level of myself that this is how it was going to be. Clearly, not on the human level. I doubt any human in their right mind would agree to doing what I did if they knew you weren’t going to show up!!! And … yep … I can accept that. I have bounced right back because of my knowing of LOVE and all it stands for. ALL IS AS SHOULD BE. I KNOW THAT. And that’s why I don’t really need an answer but I understand that many do.

It is time for us to close now. We are aware of pressures upon you on your captive time values regarding matters you must attend to. Yet we should ask if we may continue our communication when it is appropriate?

Are you asking me to continue on a weekly basis?

No… but on a regular one.

Would that not be weekly then??

If that suits.

Could you send me a secretary then?

Would you rely on her to turn up on time?

Classic! Love it. Truly I have no concerns about the whole affair. I feel fantastic … because of the Love that is already on this planet and due to your no show, it has allowed us to show each other who we TRULY are. Nice plan guys. Nice plan. And I KNOW when we are ready ,not just a few of us, … but the majority of us… you shall reveal yourselves in the manner that we were all trying to imagine.

Blossom … take time to replenish your soul’s energy. As indeed each one should. For those of you that KNOW we are here with you, allow us to enter your hearts. For those of you who are unsure as to whether we are here with you … allow us to enter your hearts. For those of you who choose to deny we are here with you … let yourself and the LOVE that you are enter your heart. You certainly are not in need of ‘us’ to figure out that!

BE AT ONE WITH ONE ANOTHER. THE LIGHT OF GRACE SHINES DOWN INTO YOUR HEARTS FROM THOSE OF US THAT ARE IN GRATITUDE OF THE LOVE THAT YOU ARE SENDING TO US.

FOR INDEED WE ARE ONE.
Great Love,
John
Reveling John is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2008, 02:18 AM   #46
Merlin
Avalon Senior Member

Hello folks,

Blossom Goodchild :

"May I say …

....FOR INDEED WE ARE ONE."

This just gets better and better as it (amazingly) goes on.

Ohhh Maaannn when will it end????

Merlin.

Last edited by Merlin; 10-25-2008 at 01:34 AM.
Merlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2008, 04:45 AM   #47
DoctorWho
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merlin View Post
This just gets better and better as it (amazingly) goes on.

Ohhh Maaannn when will it end????

Merlin.
Just a note, this message you quoted was already posted in 4 other threads and right before your post. Please keep away from posting duplicate info. It eats up unnecessary board space.
Bill "the Doctor"
DoctorWho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2008, 01:31 AM   #48
Merlin
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoctorWho View Post
Just a note, this message you quoted was already posted in 4 other threads and right before your post. Please keep away from posting duplicate info. It eats up unnecessary board space.
Bill "the Doctor"
Ok I get your point but did you get mine?

Merlin.
Merlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2008, 02:48 AM   #49
DoctorWho
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merlin View Post
Ok I get your point but did you get mine?

Merlin.
That the cycle starts again? I believe so.
Bill "the Doctor"
DoctorWho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2008, 08:36 AM   #50
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Not quite sure what going on here???? UFO???

http://10-14-08.blogspot.com/

viking
viking is offline   Reply With Quote