Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > News And Updates

Notices

Old 09-24-2009, 08:50 PM   #1
artvision
Avalon Senior Member

Exclamation End of Democracy and Civil Rights in Belgium

Quote from:
http://www.prisonplanet.com/belgium-...-pandemic.html

Belgium Suspends Democracy And Civil Rights Over “Swine Flu” Pandemic
The Flu Case

Thursday, Sept 24th, 2009

The Belgian parliament yesterday voted to give the government emergency dicatorial powers under the pretext of dealing with a pandemic emergency.

Belgium is the first country in Europe to formally suspend democracy and civic rights and to switch over to military rule under the authority of a “a special crisis committee” that answers ultimately to WHO and the UN.

WHO declared a pandemic emergency level 6 in June over the “swine flu” pandemic, allowing governments to activate “emergency measures” that suspend the operation of normal government and justice.

Earlier this summer, the Belgian Health Minister Laurette Onkelinx passed a decree allowing the police to be detailed to participate in “medical emergencies” on the mass vaccination and quarantine of the population.

People from Belgium are you confirming? Everything became scarier and scarier ...

Last edited by artvision; 09-25-2009 at 03:47 PM.
artvision is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2009, 09:31 PM   #2
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Default Re: End of Democracy and Civil Rights in Belgium

If this is true it's really bad news

Looks like it mite be http://www.theflucase.com/index.php?...id=105&lang=en
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2009, 10:34 PM   #3
artvision
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swanny View Post
If this is true it's really bad news

Looks like it mite be http://www.theflucase.com/index.php?...id=105&lang=en
TPTB will try forcibly vaccinate people from all countries of the world!
They know that if this will not succeed, even the most gullible of people will be watching them! From then on, the fight will be face to face and they will loose the advantage of acting from shadow, as has been till now!

Last edited by artvision; 09-24-2009 at 10:37 PM.
Old 09-24-2009, 10:44 PM   #4
Tango
Avalon Senior Member

I can't READ the first post... WOW.... It even hurts to L00k at it....

Can you fix it sooo an old fart can read it...

Trooly,

Tango
Tango is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2009, 10:47 PM   #5
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

I am from belgium guys and looked for info on this .
The Belgian pharmaceutical association released an article
confirming this.

They don't understand why they won't be implicated in the handling
of the crisis nor why the giving out of antiviral medecine can be given
to people having no relation at all with healthcare.
All along the elaboration phase of the pandemic plan they repeadly manifested
energetically their disapproval as regard the measured proposed by the Influenza cell.
The flu pandemy they say contains already enough unknown factors and a totally unexperimented and unstructured system of distribution would only add to it .

I will keep you informed if I found more .

Love always
mudra

Last edited by mudra; 09-24-2009 at 10:53 PM.
mudra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2009, 12:04 AM   #6
Zeddo
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mudra View Post

Love always
mudra
Thanks for pointing me here Mudra.

Now, there are so many thoughts screaming through my brain when I read this that it is indeed difficult to ground them.

Here goes....

Belgium....Brussels.....Central Intelligence....mark of the beast.....and a whole lot more besides are all central to this area. This is where they would have the NWO's headquarters. This is where they have the super computers that take up a whole city block where we are all captured in kilobytes and pixels, every single one of us. This is where they intend to run the whole show from.

Looking at the information that has been available for many years now it is easy to understand why they would launch their preemptive strike from Brussels. It would appear that this is to be the first "test case". The reaction by "we the sheeple" in Belgium will in and of itself dictate their next move. Will we go as lambs to the slaughter, bleating and quiet or will we rise up? This is a tough one. This is the true reality of the PTB moving forward unchecked. This is where the philosophy stops and reality comes home to roost, so to speak.

We have been warned for years now that unless we forget our differences and embrace each other as true brothers and sisters, we will be inundated by their plan. On the face of it, they will do what they want as they are receiving no opposition. We are cowering behind our slogans of "Love, Peace and Unity". Oh yes, I am the biggest culprit for doing this, I have to admit, and in that admission I feel ashamed.

What are we going to do brother and sister Light Beings? Just what are we going to do? Just saying that we need to drop our prejudices, differences and pet hates is not going to cut it unless we actually do it. I have posted before on this topic with less than little result. That is fine, I have no gripe with that. I do understand that we are all unequally driven, however now is the time to find the threads that bind us and the commonality that we share. Remember, if one hurts, we all hurt.

Anger will not be the answer to this, as it is anger that drives this monster ever onward. This is the monster that feeds off hate, fear and despair.

I really don't know what to suggest right now other than every single person on this planet who is in the light needs to get animated in their resolve and to do something to let the PWB know they will not be allowed to have their way in this matter.

The big hand is on the 12.

LL&P

Z
Zeddo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2009, 12:33 AM   #7
artvision
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tango View Post
I can't READ the first post... WOW.... It even hurts to L00k at it....

Can you fix it sooo an old fart can read it...

Trooly,

Tango
DONE, Tango!
Old 09-25-2009, 12:36 AM   #8
artvision
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
The Belgian pharmaceutical association released an article
confirming this.

They don't understand why they won't be implicated in the handling
of the crisis nor why the giving out of antiviral medecine can be given
to people having no relation at all with healthcare.
All along the elaboration phase of the pandemic plan they repeadly manifested
energetically their disapproval as regard the measured proposed by the Influenza cell.
The flu pandemy they say contains already enough unknown factors and a totally unexperimented and unstructured system of distribution would only add to it .

Love always
mudra
Thanks for confirmation, Mudra. I think is serious:

EUROPE:
1. France
2. UK
3. Greece
4. Belgium
5. Romania (discussions)

NORTH AMERICA:
1. US
2. Canada

AUSTRAL-ASIA:
1. Australia
2. China

I think they are covertly preparing this, al over !

People, please free to add, also other countries you heard for forced vaccination, or alleged, etc (eventually the link would be great).
We can make as like a countries database (our Beast, this time, not theirs )

Last edited by artvision; 09-25-2009 at 12:47 AM. Reason: corrections
Old 09-25-2009, 12:56 AM   #9
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

What it says exactly in the Pharmatical association article is :

Translated from french:" Last friday, the ministerial council has approuved an exceptional law project aimed at giving the government a series of special powers as regard the fight against the H1H01 flu.Those special powers
must amongst others allow the autorities to legalize a circuit of distribution of brand new medecine.
The ministerial counsil's decision has raised anger from many chemists. "

I can so far find no record of this vote in the press yet.

Love always
mudra

Last edited by mudra; 09-25-2009 at 12:59 AM.
Old 09-25-2009, 05:36 AM   #10
Starlah
Avalon Senior Member

Post Re: End of Democracy and Civil Rights in Belgium

Quote:
What it says exactly in the Pharmatical association article is :

Translated from french:" Last friday, the ministerial council has approuved an exceptional law project aimed at giving the government a series of special powers as regard the fight against the H1H01 flu.Those special powers
must amongst others allow the autorities to legalize a circuit of distribution of brand new medecine.
The ministerial counsil's decision has raised anger from many chemists. "

I can so far find no record of this vote in the press yet.

Love always
mudra
__________________________________________________ ____

Makes sense that it isn't in the Press yet........mass anxiety and panic amongst the people is not wanted. Is there a way you can temporarily leave the country Mudra?
__________________________________________________ ____
History is a lie commonly agreed upon...................Voltaire
Starlah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2009, 07:23 AM   #11
lawlessline

Mudra,

You know the pyrenees will be a safe haven for people in this time. The population here is particulary resistant. I think it will be the safe areas of the world in the future. That means you are always welcome here my love, the door will never be closed, just might get difficult to get here in the future.

Love to you all.
Old 09-25-2009, 09:19 AM   #12
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Quote:
Originally Posted by artvision View Post
Thanks for confirmation, Mudra. I think is serious:

EUROPE:
1. France
2. UK
3. Greece
4. Belgium
5. Romania (discussions)

NORTH AMERICA:
1. US
2. Canada

AUSTRAL-ASIA:
1. Australia
2. China

I think they are covertly preparing this, al over !

People, please free to add, also other countries you heard for forced vaccination, or alleged, etc (eventually the link would be great).
We can make as like a countries database (our Beast, this time, not theirs )
Spain not on that list?
Looks like I might take a drive

Mudra you're always welcome to stay at mine anytime you need to x
Old 09-25-2009, 09:48 AM   #13
scanner
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeddo View Post
Thanks for pointing me here Mudra.

Now, there are so many thoughts screaming through my brain when I read this that it is indeed difficult to ground them.

Here goes....

Belgium....Brussels.....Central Intelligence....mark of the beast.....and a whole lot more besides are all central to this area. This is where they would have the NWO's headquarters. This is where they have the super computers that take up a whole city block where we are all captured in kilobytes and pixels, every single one of us. This is where they intend to run the whole show from.

Looking at the information that has been available for many years now it is easy to understand why they would launch their preemptive strike from Brussels. It would appear that this is to be the first "test case". The reaction by "we the sheeple" in Belgium will in and of itself dictate their next move. Will we go as lambs to the slaughter, bleating and quiet or will we rise up? This is a tough one. This is the true reality of the PTB moving forward unchecked. This is where the philosophy stops and reality comes home to roost, so to speak.

We have been warned for years now that unless we forget our differences and embrace each other as true brothers and sisters, we will be inundated by their plan. On the face of it, they will do what they want as they are receiving no opposition. We are cowering behind our slogans of "Love, Peace and Unity". Oh yes, I am the biggest culprit for doing this, I have to admit, and in that admission I feel ashamed.

What are we going to do brother and sister Light Beings? Just what are we going to do? Just saying that we need to drop our prejudices, differences and pet hates is not going to cut it unless we actually do it. I have posted before on this topic with less than little result. That is fine, I have no gripe with that. I do understand that we are all unequally driven, however now is the time to find the threads that bind us and the commonality that we share. Remember, if one hurts, we all hurt.

Anger will not be the answer to this, as it is anger that drives this monster ever onward. This is the monster that feeds off hate, fear and despair.

I really don't know what to suggest right now other than every single person on this planet who is in the light needs to get animated in their resolve and to do something to let the PWB know they will not be allowed to have their way in this matter.

The big hand is on the 12.

LL&P

Z
May be this is where our clever ppl should be looking very hard at, the computer is responsible for most of our dilemmas ?
scanner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2009, 01:01 PM   #14
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

Rolling over and letting them have their way is not the answer either make no mistake once you involve children into the equation people react differently. Wait till they try to separate families for refusing the vaccine, they are going to say we are endangering the lives of the children and therefore they need to be removed from our care . Will you think that anger won`t become an issue then I`m ready to hang it all on the line to protect my kid from this and others as well . If you think that running away is an option think again they have inferred and heat seeking capabilities so unless you have a cave or can go underground then they are going to find you and how many times growing up have we been told running away from your problems won`t solve anything. We have also been told two wrongs don`t make a right but in this instance It doesn`t really matter as the end result seals our fate if we do nothing
Northern Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2009, 01:05 PM   #15
feardia
Avalon Senior Member

I think the time to come out of babylon is near.

They can't kill us all, lets keep our wits about us and be ready for whatever comes.

I've got my bug out bag ready at the door, this could be a good time
enjoy,
feardia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2009, 01:28 PM   #16
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Friends ,

I spoke today to a student of mine who is wife of an ambassador here in Belgium.
I asked her if she new where I could find in writing the decisions made by our parliament as regard the
planned modalities they will use in case of a pandemic flu H1N1.
I informed her it had come to my awareness that the counsel of ministers had voted a law project
giving the government a series of special powers as regard the fight against the H1H01 flu.
She says that she remembered seeing a letter sent to her husband stating that this is already a programmed plan for all European countries .
She said that the vaccines have a 3 years lasting and that so they had to be administered this year.
She also mentioned she saw a ratio of 30% of the total population per country these vaccines should
be administered to ( to start with ? ...).
When I asked her if I could see the document she said that actually it might have been labeled " Confidential " in which case she would'nt be allowed to forward it to me.

Will keep you updated as things go along.

Love always
mudra
Old 09-25-2009, 01:39 PM   #17
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Quote:
Originally Posted by feardia View Post
I think the time to come out of babylon is near.

They can't kill us all, lets keep our wits about us and be ready for whatever comes.

I've got my bug out bag ready at the door, this could be a good time
enjoy,
I still need to pack mine
Old 09-25-2009, 01:59 PM   #18
artvision
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
She says that she remembered seeing a letter sent to her husband stating that this is already a programmed plan for all European countries .

Will keep you updated as things go along.

Love always
mudra
Is what I was expecting, or to reformulate: I was not expecting anything less than that!

Thank you Mudra, for bringing such strong confirmation, as strongest as we can get as these scumbags will no provide anything official, just few hours before start their insidious vaccination. I'm positive they will do that, in one shot in all civilized world, (as is harder to find motives there, for extermination without raising concerns as is simpler in rest of world where people are not so aware) in this way people would not have time to wake up and protest or to protect themselves (also majority of people DO NOT BELIEVE SUCH "NONSENSICAL ISSUES" LIKE CONSPIRACIES, etc and this is the main danger! )

We should be very careful. A vacation of 2, 3 month, along with the children in a remote place such Nepal, North India, etc would be beneficial I presume...

Last edited by artvision; 09-25-2009 at 02:08 PM.
Old 09-25-2009, 02:08 PM   #19
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Quote:

We should be very careful. A vacation of 2, 3 month, along with the children in a remote place such Nepal, North India, etc would be beneficial I presume...
I thought of that but they would get you at the airport when you come back.
Best bet is to go to Thailand and pay for a stamp in your passport or bracelet. Plenty of people out there will be willing to take your money and not give you the jab
Old 09-25-2009, 02:14 PM   #20
artvision
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Northern Boy View Post
If you think that running away is an option think again they have infrared and heat seeking capabilities so unless you have a cave or can go underground then they are going to find you ...
Yes Northern Boy, but will be such hassle for them to track a few strained people in the middle of nowhere. At least now at the moment when they have other issues more pressing such vaccinating millions, etc.

The approach of feardia:

"I've got my bug out bag ready at the door, this could be a good time"

might be very useful. Just you have already a plan of escape and a place to go, furnished already with supplies!
Should I mention that will be useful having all kind of small denomination banknotes, different currencies, not using ATM cards & stuff...

Last edited by artvision; 09-25-2009 at 02:19 PM.
Old 09-25-2009, 02:23 PM   #21
artvision
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swanny View Post
I thought of that but they would get you at the airport when you come back.
Best bet is to go to Thailand and pay for a stamp in your passport or bracelet. Plenty of people out there will be willing to take your money and not give you the jab
Yes, Swanny but that place better go when bachelor

I suggested Nepal and India for those with children....
Old 09-25-2009, 02:30 PM   #22
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member

I`ll stay and fight when you run your thinking of self when we group and take the steps necessary to live like we want it to be you are thinking of others. Not every one has the ability to just run People are in wheelchairs and bed ridden some one has to fight for them so I`ll just have to fight twice as hard I guess
Northern Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2009, 03:24 PM   #23
Myplanet2
In The Mists

Now let's everybody not get all afraid here. this is just a test. the real push doesn't come until early 2010.

And it's not "them" testing "us", it's "us" all by our lonesomes. We're testing our responses, seeing where we vibrate at by now. Do we still need fear to drive our awakening process?

Apparently.

The last energy wave which has been affecting us since June, and which has been cranked up enormously since 09-09-09, is dredging up anything we fear, hold judgement about, etc, so that we can examine and rid ourselves of them. We have to clean our auric fields, and anything in the way is surfacing and demanding resolution.

A lot of control issues, survival issues, etc are so deep seated that they'll be the most difficult to deal with. But deal with them we must, and the longer we refuse, the more the pressure will be turned up, until we literally have no choice but to deal with them.

That's whats causing all the "noise" and "chaos" out and about. The stepping up of the war mongering language, the pressing forward of trying to force the H1N1 vaccine, the shredding economy, the tricky weather here and there, the spotty food production, and on a micro level, the personal violence, the arguments with loved ones, the separations, the job losses, the broken friendships.

It all has the same source. we're moving up and we can't take our baggage with us. So we have to deal with it. It's rough, and it's going to get a lot rougher. The more people succumb to the temptation to fear and hate and judge others and themselves, the more the pressure will increase, until we learn to find compassion and harmony and love as the solutions.

I guarantee that if we simply dropped the lower vibration responses right now and chose the higher vibration solutions, all the negative seeming manifestations would cease instantly. I guarantee it. but we have to learn these lessons in whatever way we can, which means falling back on old patterns and solutions. We'll see that they no longer work and are not up to the task, because much as some of us try to ignore the fact, things are changing on an accelerating curve, and the old solutions DON'T work anymore. they are too slow and too low.

If you want to ease your minds on how the H1N1 forced vaccine scenario will play out, listen to the last couple of months of recorded interviews with Clif High. The predictive linguistics are very clearly coming forward, and his solutions are so sane.

Your greatest fears will manifest over the next year or less. would you rather deal with the manifestation? or would you rather deal with the fear by doing your own processing work?

Those are the choices we face, and the PTB are really only our tools in this. They are little more than the stick we will or will not choose to beat ourselves with. Sorry to say, but those are the facts.

Last edited by Myplanet2; 09-25-2009 at 03:28 PM.
Myplanet2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2009, 03:33 PM   #24
Myplanet2
In The Mists

Quote:
DONE, Tango!
I could be wrong, but I think your post was hard to read because of the text colour, not the size. This forum has different colour options, and it's a good idea to switch colours (buttons for forum skin colours are at the bottom of the page) and read some of your posts where you have selected non default colours and see how they are to read.

Your OP, Artvision, uses blue. the default skin for this forum is blue. try reading blue on blue. The other skin is minty. it has a beige background. text colour of yellow, or light brown, or white, is almost impossible to read in minty.

Hope that explains the problem.
Myplanet2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2009, 03:35 PM   #25
Bobbie
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you so much for that balanced perspective. It is very much appreciated and required. "Don't give them fear because that's what they feed on" is a good motto.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myplanet2 View Post
Now let's everybody not get all afraid here. this is just a test. the real push doesn't come until early 2010.

And it's not "them" testing "us", it's "us" all by our lonesomes. We're testing our responses, seeing where we vibrate at by now. Do we still need fear to drive our awakening process?

Apparently.

The last energy wave which has been affecting us since June, and which has been cranked up enormously since 09-09-09, is dredging up anything we fear, hold judgement about, etc, so that we can examine and rid ourselves of them. We have to clean our auric fields, and anything in the way is surfacing and demanding resolution.

A lot of control issues, survival issues, etc are so deep seated that they'll be the most difficult to deal with. But deal with them we must, and the longer we refuse, the more the pressure will be turned up, until we literally have no choice but to deal with them.

That's whats causing all the "noise" and "chaos" out and about. The stepping up of the war mongering language, the pressing forward of trying to force the H1N1 vaccine, the shredding economy, the tricky weather here and there, the spotty food production, and on a micro level, the personal violence, the arguments with loved ones, the separations, the job losses, the broken friendships.

It all has the same source. we're moving up and we can't take our baggage with us. So we have to deal with it. It's rough, and it's going to get a lot rougher. The more people succumb to the temptation to fear and hate and judge others and themselves, the more the pressure will increase, until we learn to find compassion and harmony and love as the solutions.

I guarantee that if we simply dropped the lower vibration responses right now and chose the higher vibration solutions, all the negative seeming manifestations would cease instantly. I guarantee it. but we have to learn these lessons in whatever way we can, which means falling back on old patterns and solutions. We'll see that they no longer work and are not up to the task, because much as some of us try to ignore the fact, things are changing on an accelerating curve, and the old solutions DON'T work anymore. they are too slow and too low.

If you want to ease your minds on how the H1N1 forced vaccine scenario will play out, listen to the last couple of months of recorded interviews with Clif High. The predictive linguistics are very clearly coming forward, and his solutions are so sane.

Your greatest fears will manifest over the next year or less. would you rather deal with the manifestation? or would you rather deal with the fear by doing your own processing work?

Those are the choices we face, and the PTB are really only our tools in this. They are little more than the stick we will or will not choose to beat ourselves with. Sorry to say, but those are the facts.
Bobbie is offline   Reply With Quote