Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Books, Videos, Articles, etc.

Notices

Old 05-06-2009, 06:20 PM   #51
recallone
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: 'V' Movie Revisited

Quote:
Originally Posted by orthodoxymoron View Post
I agree with everything you said...and I loved the video. I am pro human-race...the entire human race...not just certain people or a special group. And I am pro responsible-freedom. I will positively reinforce these priorities...and if aliens, spirits, gods, anyone, or anything get in the way...they will be speed bumps to me.
We can do amazing things...and the truth will set us free.
Nice. I like your attitude.

By the way, thanks for the link to that interview. I'm watching all of it now.
Peace
recallone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2009, 06:37 PM   #52
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Found these on Google:

"V the Final Battle final 1"
"V the Final Battle final 2"
Seashore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2009, 07:32 PM   #53
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

seashore: You're the best! You're hired! Unfortunately...I can't pay you...I'm broke...
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2009, 08:47 PM   #54
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Once again...please consider these links...and tell me what you think...what you really, really think. Forgive me...but I once went to a Spice Girls concert and made a fool out of myself! Seriously...I think these links should be viewed at least once...whether you believe in this sort of thing...or not. I'm not sure what I believe...but I'm leaning in the direction of there being some truth to the material presented in this thread.

Also, there is a character in 'V' which appears to be a CIA agent...who turns out to be a huge help in removing the alien presence. The common citizens he is helping don't like him...but they do what he tells them to do...because he knows exactly what's going on...and knows exactly what to do. This may be something to keep in mind if the excrement hits the refrigeration system.

Please don't ignore this thread.
Old 07-28-2009, 10:25 PM   #55
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
If you haven't already...check out the links on my first post. I tend to think the really good-guys are out there...but that the bad-guys we are dealing with are down there...underground. This stuff did not originate in my mind...but I am tending to focus on the interrelationship of governments, religions, reptilians, aliens, conspiracies...and the concept that we may have to save ourselves...and that our saviours are mostly not our friends. God save us from our Saviours. Also...it's possible that Earth is as good as it gets in the universe. I hope this isn't the case...but what if it is? Constitutional Responsible Freedom may be something new in the universe...which could conceivably be ruled by a tyrannical universal theocracy...a Universal Church. Does God rule the universe? Do beings throughout the universe vote on various issues...or are they told what to do...without discussion? Are there elections to pick a new God every 1,000 years or so...or is the same God always in power...forever? Don't misunderstand. I believe in a very, very good and kind God...that is very, very good at delegating authority and power. A God who hoards power and demands worship and praise...is really a Satan. Absolute power corrupts absolutely.
I would have to agree with you. My friend actually communicates with them and after I started checking into all of this, I got so paranoid that I thought it best I stay away from her. It's funny though because she understands. She has been on a quest for about 20 years now and I love her to piece for who she is. She has helped me tremendously and I feel fortunate to have met her. She reminds me of Dan Burisch and Bob Dean because she really loves the ones she communicates with. Lauren also warned me off people over at project astro vera as certain ones truly only believe that they are all evil. I don't feel that way, I think they just had bad experiences.

I believe in God and it sure isn't satan or the one the elites try to shove down our throats threatening us damnation. My God is not evil.....He/She is beautiful and loving.
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2009, 10:47 PM   #56
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

I keep thinking that we have a three way universal brawl on our hands...and that no one is guiltless. I'd just like to break the damn fight up...and come to some kind of a crude agreement...to stop hurting and killing each other. I may be highly delusional...but isn't brainstorming and speculation a legitimate pursuit...as long as one does not pretend to be an authority? I don't want any humans, reptilians, or greys to be hurt or killed...even the demonic entities. I think that humans, reptilians, and greys can be angelic or demonic. I think we have some seriously messed up beings in this crazy universe. I don't know who committed the original sin...or who has the most negative karma built up...but everyone needs to just stop. I'm tending to see humans vs reptilians as the biggest problem. The greys seem to be somewhat mercenary. Perhaps they are caught in the middle. Perhaps they keep us alive. I don't know. All of the above is probably error ridden...and possibly total bs...but that is how I see things presently...in a simplified thumbnail sketch.
Old 07-28-2009, 11:17 PM   #57
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

there are both good and bad ETs, you got that right. The ones we would consider bad have been caught up in this ****.

Here is a link that I have been reading online regarding most of what you are questioning Orthodoxymoron. As I read it, alot of things run through my head that I have already discovered on my searches. So much it rang true to me. I think you will like this and probally get lost in it like I have. I was spending alot of time there until I seen parts of David Ickes book and then I got lost in that. Its also linked to Alex Collier. Nor sure how you feel about him. I found him very knowledgeable. (runined that word, lol) along with Michael Tsarsion. But it rings true with so so many others lately

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/an...a/lfa/lfa.html

Last edited by mntruthseeker; 11-05-2009 at 10:26 PM.
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2009, 11:48 PM   #58
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Thank-you. I'm checking out the link now. I pick and choose with Icke and Collier. I agree with their editorial bias...but I don't know about the details. I just rewatched Alex Collier's 1994 interview by Rick Keefe. I continue to think that he did a lot of research, soul searching, and channeling...and had inside sources...but that he didn't live aboard an Andromedan spaceship which was bigger on the inside than on the outside...for months at a time. I tend to think that he took solid forbidden knowledge...and placed it in a fictional setting...to get his point across. I could be wrong. I like listening to Alex Collier.

I particularly liked this part: http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/an.../v3n1grey.html I could read this sort of thing for hours and hours...even if it were proven to be completely fictional. I keep asking myself 'Did Giza Intelligence link arms with the Vatican and the NAZI's?' and 'Was Nicola Tesla an integral part of this?' I keep thinking that studying Giza Intelligence, the Vatican, the NAZI's, and Nicola Tesla are vital keys to unlocking the mystery of aliens, ufo's, modern technology, world government, and world religion. I just don't have the resources to do this myself. I hope someone is reading this who does have the drive, intelligence, and resources to do this. But watch your backside! The various alien/human factions may turn out to be quite shocking. It may be difficult to know who the good guys and bad guys really are. What if the NAZI's...in the 30's at least...were trying to do the right thing? I'm not saying I believe this. I'm just suggesting that truth may be much stranger than fiction...and that all possibilities should be considered.

When listening to Al Bielek...I heard him mention a change in NAZI/Alien affiliation in 1941. Does anyone know anything about this? Could this be why things went downhill very quickly...and such horrible atrocities were perpetrated? I continue to be very perplexed by the contrast of Hitler/Germany in the 30's and Hitler/Germany in the 40's. Help...somebody!

Check out the 'Dulce Book' by Branton: http://www.thewatcherfiles.com/dulce_book.html I don't know how much of this to believe...but the possibilities are enormous. How do we really know what is going on...or not going on? Again...I could read this sort of thing for hours and hours...even if it were proven to be completely fictitious.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 07-29-2009 at 01:12 AM.
Old 09-23-2009, 12:27 AM   #59
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

'V' really is going to be revisited. The visitors will be revisiting Earth...as early as November 2009:
Old 11-01-2009, 03:18 AM   #60
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

What are your thoughts about the new 'V' series coming soon on ABC? Do you think the original series revealed a lot of hidden factual information? Do you think the upcoming series will reveal a lot of hidden factual information? Why? Why not?

I don't have a TV...but I think I'm going to get a cheap one to view this series. I tend to think this is going to be very big. Could this series involve the actual appearance of a UFO fleet...and possibly official disclosure by the US government?
Old 11-01-2009, 03:21 AM   #61
Ross H
Project Avalon Moderator

yea, it's starting here in OZ in a couple of weeks...I'l be watching with close intent
Ross H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2009, 12:40 PM   #62
Hogosha
Avalon Senior Member

Ill repost later wanted to edit, and then i delited the msg....

Last edited by Hogosha; 11-01-2009 at 04:19 PM.
Hogosha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2009, 03:12 PM   #63
Unified Serenity
Avalon Senior Member

It's a reverse psy op. How can disclosure happen and saying aliens are visiting and our friends? People are being deluged with negative alien imagery and apocalyptic future events. Fear runs rampant just below the surface of 99.9% of the population who are just trying to continue their boring mundane lives here in America.

It would not take much to set off mass riots based on fear. A bad economy, lost jobs, race baiting, negative movies and then a staged false flag alien invasion should bring most running to tptb to fix this charade.

It's all predictable.
Unified Serenity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2009, 03:53 PM   #64
Kinsuemei2
Avalon Senior Member

Of course, I love V it is another propaganda machine, just like Star Wars was, and still is in my opinion.
I also worry about the Hoaxed invasion because of course the USA is going to be a prime target, and make no mistake that many people are planned to die in this invasion, it would not be an invasion without loss of life, this is what Alex Collier refers to when he mentions bringing this country to it's knees.

As the toughest country to convince of said attack would be the US.
However I think that some of the installations that the Reptilians have, or the Dow would take this lightly, this is 1 placing their food source at risk, & 2 confirming their existence in the mind of the populace, and this is a legitimate fear that they carry.

The biggest problem a hunter has is if his prey is aware of his existence and intentions.

The reptilians are indeed on the move for whatever reason, and my contact has boosted in five years I have had over 50 single contacts with the reptilian race, in the past three days the contact has been on an daily basis, with more than just one reptilian, my family recently had to spend the night at Denny's it got so bad.
Kinsuemei2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2009, 04:42 PM   #65
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

If there really was a genuine power struggle in our solar system involving human extraterrestrials in league with interdimensional reptilian beings against Earth humans in league with who knows what...how would non-corrupt powers that be communicate this harsh reality with the general public?

I tended to think that the original series communicated a lot of truth regarding an alien invasion that has been ongoing for thousands of years. I considered the possibility that the huge ufo's were really deep underground military bases.

I worry that we do not consider everything from all angles all the time. We can reject legitimate and well intentioned warnings...or we can stampede with the rest of the herd...all too easily.

Here's the latest on "V" from ABC: http://abc.go.com/shows/v/

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 11-01-2009 at 04:46 PM.
Old 11-03-2009, 09:20 PM   #66
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Just when you thought it was safe to come out of your Shallow Underground Civilian Base...it's starting all over again. "V" is on tonight on ABC. The horror.

I'm going to spend the afternoon reviewing this thread...and viewing the original "V" series one more time. I suggest that you do the same. The horror.

Consider yourselves warned. The horror.

Siriusly...I just noticed two things as I started to rewatch the series. 1. The visitors wished to honor the U.N. Charter (not the U.S. Constitution). 2. The visitors were from Sirius. Hmmmmmmmmmm.......

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 11-03-2009 at 10:24 PM.
Old 11-03-2009, 11:24 PM   #67
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

Sadly we can't get this new V in the UK i tried to watch it but is says for US only.
The main guy in it i noticed is the same one out of the 4400 what happened to that series i think that was nearer the truth in all of this.
We have a thread at the moment running by Viking regarding the galactic ferderation and giving disclosure that's worth a read but take it or leave it is my suggestion.
I will have to go back Oxy and look at your original links to the old V so long ago now i can not remember them, i got waylaid before do not know why i did not watch them anyhow i will go over them again.
Can not compare with the new one because i can not get it in the UK.
Both the Watcher and James Casbolt are giving similar disclosures so are we being ramped up for something or is this going to be another like last year with the blossom goodchild scenario maybe she got the dates wrong and it was 2009?

For me i am not fearing, this is the worst thing you can do, if there is a war out there we will be stuck in the middle for sure.
Just be the all powerful being that you are and know none of us die we simply become the light energies that we are, there will be a change that has to come, but i do not believe the supreme creator of all will allow the children of earth to be lost we will all be allocated our place when the time is right.
It seems i'll be busy for a while looking at those old V videos i'll get back to you Oxy when i have taken a look
Jacqui D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009, 11:47 PM   #68
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Thank-you Jacqui D.

Sometimes I wonder if the so called reptilians are mostly (or completely) non-physical. Could the visitors simply be human extraterrestrials from Sirius...who are controlled by non-physical reptilian beings? Are there native reptilians who live underground...and basically leave everyone alone? But are they being blamed for all the trouble? Will the human et's from Sirius 'save' us from the reppies who weren't a problem to begin with? Then...would our demonically controlled human 'saviors' proceed to rule us with an iron fist...to keep us safe from those damned reptilians...who could strike at any moment? Could the non-physical demonic reptilians be the souls of a physical reptilian race who might have been exterminated in an ancient human vs reptilian war? Could this help to explain their supposed great hatred toward the human race? Do these hypothetical non-physical reptilian souls want to inhabit human bodies...and then completely exterminate the human race...and subsequently live in our homes...and work in our cities? What solid evidence is there that physical reptilian beings exist...and eat our children? Are the disappearing children really being used for another purpose...such as slave labor?

Just a thought.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 11-03-2009 at 11:58 PM.
Old 11-03-2009, 11:59 PM   #69
lindabaker
Avalon Senior Member

JacquiD: Sorry to see that V is not available in the UK at present. However, I may have a solution. See if you can get hulu.com. They have ABC shows online. I watched the V trailer yesterday. LB
lindabaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2009, 01:54 AM   #70
recallone
Avalon Senior Member

I don't know what to make of various television shows and movies and what the real agenda is behind them. I, too noticed how Hollywood is making movies that more or less portray aliens in a negative light. Disney is going to release a cartoon movie (Planet 51 - cute title, huh?) about a human going to an alien world and HE'S the scary alien to all of them. Shows like Heroes are hinting at something - but is that something a beneficial something, or is it just enough of a scraping of truth (I'm talking about DNA activation, btw) to lure in the moderately informed as a means to capture the attention of, bring down the guard of, and then misdirect that audience's creative energy towards another end? And what of disclosure? Seems to me there were a handful of heavy hitters that were saying a two hour slot on a major network had been booked to be aired before the end of October...and it didn't happen. Maybe all of this is to keep us occupied, to buy some time. Who knows.

There are some concepts, that while not considered by many to be legitimate science, and certainly not accepted as a societal norm - they ARE in fact, real. We DO manifest our future. If the so-called 'elite' of the spiritual warriors can be duped into feeding their energy into something designed by the 'financial elite' (control, depopulation, etc), then the movie, tv show, whatever has served it's purpose. I think about the money involved in producing any such endeavor and the obvious question comes to mind - who is bankrolling these productions? I mean, really.

Nothing is for sure. I don't fully understand any of their plans. Which is why I question all of it. There is a psychological war going on with everything that's offered on the screen, of that I'm sure. Emotions are manipulated on a mass scale for the effect thousands upon thousands can have upon a universe that responds to our vibrations and intentions. All I can do is tend to mine, I suppose.
recallone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2009, 05:24 AM   #71
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Could it be that most of the elites thought they were in control of the alien/spirit/demon/whatever situation...until a few years ago, that is? Did the rude awakening occur in the late 1970's? Could shows such as "V" be legitimate attempts to warn the general public regarding what is really going on? I don't know. My gut feeling is that the Deep Underground Military Bases...the Secret Space Program...and the Secret Government are no longer in native human hands (if they ever were).

I have speculated elsewhere that two rival theocratic human extraterrestrial factions (Pleiades and Aldebaran) have been engaged in a civil war for a very long time...and that both of them have utilized demonic (reptilian?) forces to fight with each other...and that this God-Contest has extended to Earth. In fact this could help to explain how we got here in the first place. I have further speculated that another non-theocratic human extraterrestrial faction (who does not deal with the devil)...has been seeking a Solar System Exorcism and native human rule of the Solar System via Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom in the context of a non-corrupt United Nations.

All of the above is mostly based upon thin-air...but heck...if the FED can base the world economy on thin-air...anything's possible. I have tried to be internally consistent...and take a wide variety of sources into account...but a lot of the speculation is based upon reflection and intuition. I'm basically neurotic and insecure...and this drives me to look for answers...which I never seem to find. Hope springs eternal.

Did anyone watch the first episode? I bought a cheap digital TV (so the TV can watch me while I watch the TV)...actually just so I could watch "V". I thought it was quite good. It actually made me cry. I just presently think that the reptilian phenomenon is mostly non-physical. But what do I know? Gotta go. The attendants are telling me that I have to put my straightjacket back on.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 11-04-2009 at 05:43 AM.
Old 11-04-2009, 01:29 PM   #72
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Thank-you Jacqui D.

Sometimes I wonder if the so called reptilians are mostly (or completely) non-physical.
well those that attacked me last year were very physical.

Could the visitors simply be human extraterrestrials from Sirius...who are controlled by non-physical reptilian beings?Hm! not sure that makes sense really but we have to look at things from always.

Are there native reptilians who live underground...and basically leave everyone alone? But are they being blamed for all the trouble?
yes these ones underground in the inner earth were the true decendents weren't they if it is true what i have read, these were peaceful ones apparently, could all this hype about the reps being bad have been put about for us to fear them, not sure. It was the Anunaki who forced these underground in the first place because they wanted the planet for themselves if i have got that right.

Will the human et's from Sirius 'save' us from the reppies who weren't a problem to begin with? Then...would our demonically controlled human 'saviors' proceed to rule us with an iron fist...to keep us safe from those damned reptilians...who could strike at any moment?
Sounds your as lost as me Oxy in all of this i have made speculation upon speculation on this and keep coming back to square one again.

Could the non-physical demonic reptilians be the souls of a physical reptilian race who might have been exterminated in an ancient human vs reptilian war? Could this help to explain their supposed great hatred toward the human race?
The things is there are so many mixed races here we do not know from whom is whom so to speak, they have had control we know this, but i get a feeling and do not shout me down for this but the humans lack of learning the higher level of consciousness has been the problem all the way along, we have wanted others to sort out problems for us calling in these beings so to speak from the beginning, in a way we have allowed ourselves to be taken over rather than taking back what was rightfully ours, that's my take on it.

Do these hypothetical non-physical reptilian souls want to inhabit human bodies...
i think they do that anyway.

and then completely exterminate the human race...and subsequently live in our homes...and work in our cities?
Why would they wish to do that they are a different race if they wanted to exterminate us all they would live how they were meant to live as a rep not a human, don;t forget the body is only a vehicle, we take this form because we were given this form, the reason a rep would take this form is to deceive and to hide within our society.

What solid evidence is there that physical reptilian beings exist..
well the mark on my arm is one proof i would say and the fact i did physically see these things and were attacked by one of them,but i will not say for sure it was a rep the being i was attacked by was a predator type being but i have been told these are of the rep race but they are an elite fighting group.

.and eat our children? Are the disappearing children really being used for another purpose...such as slave labor?
well child parts have been discovered in certain areas so we can not rule out this does happen, however can we say all reps are like this not sure, if the those in the middle earth are peaceful these ones who do these abductions may be engineered ones by military etc.

Just a thought.
now i must get on and watch those vids.
Old 11-04-2009, 01:33 PM   #73
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks Linda i will try that!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lindabaker View Post
JacquiD: Sorry to see that V is not available in the UK at present. However, I may have a solution. See if you can get hulu.com. They have ABC shows online. I watched the V trailer yesterday. LB
Old 11-04-2009, 02:28 PM   #74
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Thank-you Jacqui D for your thoughtful answers. That attack sounds absolutely horrifying. We the people of Earth should not have to put up with this sort of thing. Here is a hairsplitting point: Does the ability of an entity to exert force and inflict injury really prove that they have a truly physical body? Do these entities crave the human body?

I'm going to back-off of this subject for awhile...or at least I'm going to try. Too much of a bad thing or a good thing...is a bad thing. I really don't know what I'm talking about regarding this subject. I'm just trying to learn. I'm now turning my attention to world news...and I'm presently watching BBC World News. Even the bad news is refreshing compared to the reptilian and alien invasion stuff.
Old 11-05-2009, 01:35 AM   #75
lindabaker
Avalon Senior Member

I watched V last night. I have not seen the previous tv series, so it was all new to me. Of course, info from the Avalon site had me aware of the Reps.

First of all, it was well produced...great sets, great casting with one exception, fast moving story line, perfect special effects, and multiple character introductions, all of which were surprisingly deep considering the limited amount of time given to each character introduction. I like that they cast typical looking people (that is, Earth people) and let them speak in more than four word sentences. What I didn't like was who they chose as the Media guy, didn't catch character name. He is too weaseley. Maybe there is a reason for this...so I'll hold off on my further criticism. All in all, it was better than I expected, but I haven't watched a regular tv show since they cancelled Northern Exposure and then Boston Legal, so I have not much with which to compare. Thanks, orthodoxymoron, for giving me the heads up. I just may have to watch one hour of tv a week.
lindabaker is offline   Reply With Quote