Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Global Ground Crew Networking > Europe > PORTUGAL

Notices

Old 10-05-2008, 02:21 PM   #1
Mythos

Talking Be the change you want to see in the world

There is something we can always count on, throughout our lives – Change!
No matter what we do, change is always going to happen and that's the way it has to be, cause this is the mechanism through which we can evolve and experience new things and create the conditions that will allow us to grow both mentally and spiritually.

Of course many times, our perceptions allow us only to see certain aspects of the changes. Some times these aspects seem evil, chaotic and destructive and so our fear (or defense mechanism to survive) kicks in and people react to it in different ways. Some will cower on its sight and see themselves as victims, picturing themselves as to small to act upon the world to actually influence the change they so much fear. Others will struggle against it, build edifices to fight it, join forces with others who also fear it and sometimes will step on those who see differently from them.

These two general kind of behaviors have a common point – people focus so much on fear, they bind themselves to that reality and become stuck in evolution and consequently, their conscience diminishes which in turn shortens their sight and ability to see the change for what it really is.

There is another behavior I didn't mention yet: Some will choose to look into their fear and use it to see what they need to work on their lives to transcend and evolve and expand their conscience, giving them an higher understanding of the change.

We live in a very exciting and important time. We are a few steps away from ascending into a new density but we need to let go of fear and let the seed of pure love blossom within our hearts and let it spread to others trough compassion, help, sharing, etc. When I say pure love, I mean we act without expectations, we act out of unconditional love that comes from the understanding that we are all one, like cells of a bigger organism cooperating for the greater good and happiness of all who share the universe with us, for we are all one.

It's time for people to choose whether they want to continue paralyzed by fear or if they want to transcend it and evolve with the planet into the next cycle of evolution.

I am a warrior of light and I am here sharing my point of view with all of you. I am here telling all who wish to hear that I choose to evolve and be among those who will create a new society based on love, unity and free cooperation. I am here telling you that I will not cower before all these great fears that are spreading trough the mass propaganda system, set to deny us the freedom to choose to evolve.
Trough my actions and words, I use the greatest weapon of all against fear and all the things that are set in motion to enslave us. That weapon is Love!
I am becoming the change I want to see in the world!

It's your time to choose! What will it be...?

"Fight and you may die. Run and you will live at least awhile. And dying in your bed many years from now, would you be willing to trade all the days from this day to that for one chance, just one chance, to come back here as young men and tell our enemies that they may take our lives but they will never take our freedom!" - William Wallace, Braveheart

Old 10-05-2008, 02:26 PM   #2
Thunderbird
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Be the change you want to see in the world

with you...
but why you tryin to scare me with that avatar picture?!?! LOL
Thunderbird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 02:39 PM   #3
Mythos

Ok, I changed to a new avatar more in line with who I am eheh
The other one was indeed scary :P
Old 10-05-2008, 03:08 PM   #4
EtherealSea
Avalon Senior Member

Hello !

... am i the only one to have this feeling deep within myself: it's time to rise and shine our light, in unity, respect and love and create the world that all of us wish? Why do we have to wait for a horrible cenario to happen to change our minds, our hearts and beliefs and our reality?

It's all about choices!

In my opinion it's more than time to be the change we wish to see in our world! Don't be afraid, love with all your heart every being from this and other planets (even if they act or express themselfs in a less positive way, because if they act in such way is because they haven't remembered yet who they really are, their true essence, that we are all One and although we are expressing this reality in a individual way, we are all connected. And trust! We are (all of us, without exception) amazing, lovable and powerful beings (that have been deceived and hipnotized for thousands of years) ... but have now the chance to step into a new level of conscience.

Peace, Love and Light

Ethereal Sea
EtherealSea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 03:13 PM   #5
Thunderbird
Avalon Senior Member

check out my threads..

"oh no..."
and
"time line has changed!"
Thunderbird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 04:29 PM   #6
Mythos

Great threads tbird
I'll link'em here for others to take notice, if they haven't already:
http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...ead.php?t=4035
http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...ead.php?t=4244

There's a great deal of fearmongering in this forum, luckly there's also many who see through it.
Sometimes seems like people actually want to be miserable... :s
Old 10-06-2008, 08:46 AM   #7
EtherealSea
Avalon Senior Member

I invite everybody to open your hearts and listen to the information shared in this excellent video filmed in 1996 by Gregg Braden http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...68643261697998

... and this interview on "Louise Hay - You Can Heal Your Life" the movie http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XTlC27bgkGw.
How do you feel about it?

and this one too http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=couVqpuX9CU

Peace, Love and Light to all of you,

Ethereal Sea

Last edited by EtherealSea; 10-06-2008 at 11:23 AM.
EtherealSea is offline   Reply With Quote