Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 11-27-2008, 04:49 AM   #1
geesenc
Avalon Senior Member

Default Immunizations/Vaccines

I have a dilemma - Just looking for some input
I am a nurse in a pediatricians office - I absolutely LOVE my job! I have been working there a little over a year and only work part time. But I really do love it. I love the people. I love the atmosphere. I love the hours. And I love the work, which includes sometimes answering the phones and sometimes working the floor. Working the floor includes inputting patients, doing procedures, and injecting vaccines. Here lies my problem.
Since awakening in Oct. 2007 with The Secret movie (this job was actually my first accomplishment using the Law Of Attraction-I wanted it so bad, I made it happen) :-) Anyway - Since awakening and taking in SO much information, about what seems like everything, in such a short period of time (which I know many of you have) I am totally against vaccines!! ?? (my children will never get another vaccine)
I know if I refuse to give vaccines-I can't work there anymore, they will have to replace me. That is a main part of the job. And just answering the phones (appointments/questions/advice) is not an option > I am one of the recent hirees hired to take the floor from the predominately 'older' nursing staff - these nurses have worked here for 20-30 years (VERY low turn around rate and it's cause this place is Great)-but they are getting to 'mature' to run the busy floor. They are in a way retiring to the phones. I do answer the phones (which I love tremendously-I love talking with the people/parents and sharing kid talk) :-) about 8 hours of a 20 hour week, but it is only filling in really.
The remaining 12 hrs of the week that I work consists of floor work. I alone probably give 150 injections in a week-that's like 600 a month. That's Tetanus/Diphtheria/Pertussis, Polio, HIB, Hep A & B, Chickenpox, Measles/Mumps/Rubella, Pneumococcal, RotaVirus, Meningitis, Cervical Cancer(Gaurdasil/HPV), and OMG all the DAMN flu shots right now! All summer long it's school vaccines and all winter long it's flu/flu/flu.
But I actually even enjoy giving shots (I know that sounds mean, but I do) I love the act of mastering my technique (I'm good :-) I get compliments all the time) But I don't know what's in this stuff (Nobody does really-except the government and the pharmaceutical companies). We only know what they tell us - but as I have recently discovered that has been a history of just lie after lie (from both of them-esp. since they work so closely together). I have been dwelling over this, but not in a negative manner though, I make sure to keep my energy light and positive with this. And it really is kinda easy since I do Love the work so much.
What I have been doing lately is trying to send positive thoughts/energy into the vaccines as I draw them up and again as I give them. I don't know if I am even doing anything by this or if anything can even be done this way?? Also I have gifted an orgonite piece behind the fridge that stores the vaccines???
Well, I think I've gone on long enough - Any input?
geesenc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2008, 12:15 PM   #2
elsinorelore
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Immunizations/Vaccines

Hi geesenc! I hear your trouble! What can you do really, if you want to keep your job! Where I live, Im not required to have any vaccines, thats 1 good thing to living here, but of course, science doctors will try to make you think you need them. With that said, I realize I will take alot of slack from others, and already have, but thats ok, I know what I believe in and what I think is wrong, so I have never given anything to my children either!!! I am proud about my decision. I like the way my childrens doctor thinks, She is a liscensed medical doctor, but practices and believes in Homeopathy. She fills her office with all the info needed to help inform parents to the risks associated to vaccines. I called her on it, and she answered by saying, she puts all the info out there, tells the parents to really study everything 1st, and if they decide, on their own they want the innoculations, she will then respect their decisions, and give the shots. Its sad to see so many people through fear, forced to be dosed. On the other hand, Im not stupid, and realise, if a shot is necessary, you should take it, like tetanus for example. If you have a bad cut, of course, but its not like I live in a 3rd world country and need most or any of the shots that they (ptb) say we need. Its ridiculous! I really feel for your catch 22---I think you are doing the very best that you CAN do! Fill that poison with the best and most hopeful intentions you can, and again, I really feel for your situation! All the very best to you!!! You really seem to care about this deeply!
elsinorelore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2008, 01:45 AM   #3
Steven
Avalon Senior Member

I really relate to what you feel. In a less stressful way, I also live this kind of feelings toward my profession. I work as electric production/transport technician. I am passionate for electrical energy and all kind of energy form.

But we produce our electricity helped with Huge dams. Way too big. The problem is not that the dams are the problem, the dimension is the problem. It is related to the Earth dimension. We could do these kind of huge dams if the Earth was the size of Jupiter. So here I am, working in a passionate environment but involved in the imbalance of Earth, and i am more passionate toward Earth then my work, hehe.

Also, I live it in smaller scale with all this non-sens consumption world. I feel caught sometimes.

But like it was said, you can bless the vaccine you give and more importantly, bless the person who receive it. Blessing really transforms everything, http://www.life-enthusiast.com/twili...arch_emoto.htm

And you may imagine a way you can promote what you really know is the best by subtle but efficient means. Choose with who you talk about it, trust your inner feelings for this.

Steven
Steven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2008, 02:20 AM   #4
sleepingnomore

Quote:
Hi geesenc! I hear your trouble! What can you do really, if you want to keep your job!
Wow, you would keep your job even if you knew you were part of the agenda, assuming these vaccines are as harmful and have an alternate purpose (which I believe they do). That's just wrong on so many levels. I'd rather give up my profession if I knew this to be the case and dig ditches.
Old 11-28-2008, 08:08 AM   #5
geesenc
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks very much for your responses :-)

elsinorelore I totally agree about being forced to get there vaccines, it's ridiculous. It should be totally up to the guardians whether to give these vaccines or not, being that it will be their kids contracting them from being untreated. Right?

Steven I too feel "caught" - It sucks! doesn't it?
But I really love the advise about blessing the person who's receiving it. That's awesome. I totally resonate with that. I never thought of that. I do feel I can have more power with a being/spirit than a vial. That's great - Thanks
geesenc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2008, 08:45 AM   #6
Sol Invictus
Banned

I left the health care profession because of its deciet and lies against the masses.

My wife is leaving soon.

There is so much to blow the whistle on inside the health service that if I wrote a book, no one would believe it.

Heres a taster.
Dr opens up a patient on the table, does the surgery but finds a big cancer tumour. Surgeon stitches man back up, lets him stay on the ward, tells him all is well, and refuses, yes REFUSES to tell the man he needs treatment, discusses it with the family and THEY refuse to tell him too...

You see **** like that happen, you realise its all gone wrong... as for kiddie vaccines, don't give them, find a new position, because if your saying 'I am all right thank you very much, and still pumping that poison into innocent children...

well, your no better than the NWO slave masters at the top of the tree.. because 'their all right' too.
Sol Invictus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2008, 01:57 AM   #7
VinnieCooper
Avalon Senior Member

Yeah GOOD For You,

You wouldn't know what lenghts I went to In order not to pay for your LivelyHOOD/////vaccinations/////WAR.... TheSituationShould'veComeToahead month's ago but YouralljustStillPlayingAlong...

NotTOworry Everytyhing Happensin it's OwnTime...

Start to under stand thePhrasesPropertyisTheft...

Know whereyou belong
IProberly Belong some where similer
WHo WherYourANCESTOR@s WhereDidThey CoMeFroM Mr..CxoDus

Are you A SpaceMan???

Start Living On Earth Then...

Stop Being Kidd's And Understand
For Yourselves whatyouKnow DontBeAfraid
tooUnderStand

Accept What you have to learn,
if that's your only means of existance

GetAGrip I'mSureYOuHaveAPurPose justlikeEvferybidyElseee Judus

Jokes......... Ha ha jha d onU

ROFL@Yu

Last edited by VinnieCooper; 11-29-2008 at 02:04 AM.
VinnieCooper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2008, 03:33 AM   #8
RubyTuesday
Avalon Senior Member

I think your higher self is already telling you what the best option is for you and your logical ego is disagreeing as it usually does.
RubyTuesday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2008, 03:57 AM   #9
Frank Samuel
Project Avalon Moderator

Vacciness ooh touchy subject, in the island or PR many health plans no longer cover them yet if you don't vaccine your children you are charge with negligence. I often worry that the vaccines can cause an alergic reaction in my children, fortunately as far as I can tell they are okay. Your profession is controled by the pharmaceuticals companies, I believe in the future humans will find more effective methods to help our bodies heal naturally. Vaccines will become a thing of the past, modern medicine will evolve. For now the important thing is just make sure the proper dosage is administer and the probability of human error is minimized , this is the best you can do as a nurse or doctor a little care and tenderness goes a long way in caring for your patients.
Frank Samuel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2008, 04:22 AM   #10
JesterTerrestrial
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I believe in the future humans will find more effective methods to help our bodies heal naturally.
Vortex Energy Part2 Vibration and the Secret of Healing
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oGEGGotpOgg
JesterTerrestrial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2008, 04:29 AM   #11
JesterTerrestrial
Avalon Senior Member

I had a friend decide to not have their child vaccinated and you need to get a special form from the school. A vaccination exemption form and must be signed by a judge or clerk.

Expect a personal phone call from a R.N. as happened in this case. Asking more questions and asking for information that is not on the form. Such as a list of vaccines that you want exempt from and printed name of clerk who signed. Neither of these pieces of information were asked for on the form yet a health nurse calls to say the form will not be accepted until this info is provided.

Sketchy. And Shady.

JT
Old 12-01-2008, 04:30 AM   #12
JesterTerrestrial
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by geesenc View Post
Any input?
Tell the truth.