Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Contactees

Notices

Contactees Share your experiences - NO Spam please

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-20-2009, 05:19 PM   #101
Antonia
Avalon Senior Member
 
Antonia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Dublin , Ireland
Posts: 341
Default Re: Avalon & Camelot Reptilian Experiencers revisited

I’ve kept quiet on both these threads up until now as I was interested in what people thought and wanted to read everyone’s take..
I have an on going experience with a none 3d reptilian female… she is a wonderful, wise and evolved being with the evolution of our universe and reconnection to Prime Source, through love, knowledge, creativity and experience… as her main agenda.

But first Noela and Elini… I’m glad you brought George Kavassilas, in to this as I adore his videos… But as well as describing reptilians as deceptive and master manipulators he also states that there are some incredibly enlightened reptilians, who are “Christed” beings. Our great Ra, from the ancient Egypt and the Ra materials, he describes as an ex interplanetary warrior cast, reptilian army commander, subservient to the three Orion Queens, who after a long career conquering planets for the ancient Orion Empire, landed on one of the Sirius planets and was taught the power of cooperation, democracy and freedom by the wise old Sirian's beings on that planet. Ra began a spiritual path and became a being of great wisdom and love… and finally the highly evolved, light being I am Ra.

If the universe is populated by billions and trillions of galaxies, and God knows how many planets and solar systems? Then there’s the other dimensions? And there are humanoid beings of every level of development and description as well as Reptiod, and Dynoid, grey’s, lion faced, it goes on and on, then surely the reptilians will be just as politically, spiritually, emotionally and intelligently, divers as the humanoids?? And if as George Kavassilas says the reptilians were here first, then the Carians (Bird-like) then the humans, then would the reptilians not have had longer to be so diverse??

On this little planet, in relatively recent history, (Thousands of years, not millions), there seems to be a pretty malevolent renegade gang of reptilians who have tried to controle things by seeding their so called “Chosen People”, with DNA, that was easier to manipulate, i.e. from their own, close to their own and that these not so friendly reptilians seem to be working with a renegade gang of not so friendly tall blonds… together they made up the Annunaki? There are also interdimentional reptilian looking demon creatures, who work with negativity, but they are programmed to do so and they seem to be of the same substance as what we call angels. Only programmed to the negative. But in one sense they are all ET’s it’s just a question of which dimension and density the energy or being is working with in… yet ALL of God’s creation is divine and loved by God, so all consciousness and all entities, what ever they may be, are to be respected.
And as the late Bill Hicks said, “it’s only a ride!”… It’s all an experience of the prime source or God, experiencing its own self and its own consciousness…in the end.
We need to chill out and look with in… Reptilians are searching for their own truths and trying to fulfil their own agenda’s in the same way humans are… there’s not much difference at the end of the day.
Remember, even Dulce, was a reptilian/human co-operation nightmare…just not the sort of Reptilian or Human I want to hang out with…

To lump all reptilians in to the Negative, Annunaki, Dulce category is like saying that all Americans back the war in Iraq, just because their army is over there, killing innocent Iraqi’s and that all Americans are murderers and personally want to murder and torture Iraqis. Or for that mater that all American troops are sole bent on going in to Iraq for the purpose of manipulation of oil prices, and stargate controle?

I was very weary of the relationship that I developed with this reptilian, that I now trust with my life and my on going spiritual education, that for a long time I was convinced that she was a Black ops physic plant or a bad guy lizard lady trying to manipulate me as I have that bloodline DNA, but time has told a very lovely tale and she is of the light and the wisdom… but it’s a long story which I wont go in to here….
I just want to say, we need to take responsibility for our own actions, for inviting the negative ones in on a sub conscious level, to work out apathy, insecurity and manipulation dramas, and know that we no longer need this so we no longer can support the deception and we really can controle the outcome… through our own visualisation.
We can wish upon a star…. And turn that wish in to a non wavering reality, and become that star, literally… but it’s a long process of learning and experience, and we’ve already come a long way on that path…
Antonia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2009, 05:34 PM   #102
Ammit
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Weymouth, Dorset, UK
Posts: 827
Default Re: Avalon & Camelot Reptilian Experiencers revisited

Hi Antonia

Can I ask you a question please.

You say"I have an on going experience with a none 3d reptilian female…"

How is this experience happening? Is she a physical being, is it done by telepathy??

Ammit
Ammit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2009, 05:49 PM   #103
no caste
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 2,375
Default Re: Avalon & Camelot Reptilian Experiencers revisited

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lionhawk View Post
It is what it is.

Lionhawk puts another log on the fire.................
Lionhawk, I'm not sure what you're waiting for. Sometimes, it is what you make it. Why aren't you recounting your experiences on this forum?
no caste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2009, 05:59 PM   #104
eleni
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 865
Default Re: Avalon & Camelot Reptilian Experiencers revisited

Antonia-
My 5 year old had ongoing contact with reptilians he calls his *friends*.
He told me last night they would never hurt or kill him. He also described them- some are black- some greenish, some yellow/orange. He says they mostly don't wear clothing because it takes away powers (his words)- also they have taken him around the solar system and beyond. They have taught him numerous things about the sun , solar system etc; (quite detailed to hear your 5 year old describe a CME because he *saw it* with his eyes)- he also told me that he has contact with *bug like beings* (again his words).

I think many reptoids have got a bad rap and not all of them are evil or deceptive just like all people are not evil and
deceptive.

"I just want to say, we need to take responsibility for our own actions, for inviting the negative ones in on a sub conscious level, to work out apathy, insecurity and manipulation dramas, and know that we no longer need this so we no longer can support the deception and we really can controle the outcome… through our own visualisation."

Yes, so true- again for me it comes down to magnetics- we are going to attract what we need to work through and we can create a beautiful reality for ourselves.

Last edited by eleni; 10-20-2009 at 06:04 PM.
eleni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2009, 06:11 PM   #105
Stargazer1965
Hall Monitor
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Midwest
Posts: 733
Default Re: Avalon & Camelot Reptilian Experiencers revisited

Quote:
Originally Posted by eleni View Post
Antonia-
My 5 year old had ongoing contact with reptilians he calls his *friends*.
He told me last night they would never hurt or kill him. He also described them- some are black- some greenish, some yellow/orange. He says they mostly don't wear clothing because it takes away powers (his words)- also they have taken him around the solar system and beyond. They have taught him numerous things about the sun , solar system etc; (quite detailed to hear your 5 year old describe a CME because he *saw it* with his eyes)- he also told me that he has contact with *bug like beings* (again his words).

I think many reptoids have got a bad rap and not all of them are evil or deceptive just like all people are not evil and
deceptive.

"I just want to say, we need to take responsibility for our own actions, for inviting the negative ones in on a sub conscious level, to work out apathy, insecurity and manipulation dramas, and know that we no longer need this so we no longer can support the deception and we really can controle the outcome… through our own visualisation."

Yes, so true- again for me it comes down to magnetics- we are going to attract what we need to work through and we can create a beautiful reality for ourselves.
I have a 5 year old.....I trust very few folks around her and even less those I don't..

Don't you think that you should be sitting guard over or against experiences like this because the little ones are targets according to many folks?

Whatever is happening...it's without your consent

And if it is...Are you willing to gamble with your child?? or your child's soul?
Stargazer1965 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2009, 06:17 PM   #106
Lionhawk
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Sol, Terra 3, Florida, USA
Posts: 329
Default Re: Avalon & Camelot Reptilian Experiencers revisited

Quote:
Originally Posted by no caste View Post
Lionhawk, I'm not sure what you're waiting for. Sometimes, it is what you make it. Why aren't you recounting your experiences on this forum?
You lost me. I'm not waiting. It's how you finish. As to why I'm not recounting my experiences on this forum, it's very obvious don't you think? And if you look around I'm not the only one who has given up recounting those experiences. At least here anyways. I'm just going with the flow here in the capacity that it allows. Can I do that? What I do else where is another story however.

I hope that answered your questions.

Good day!
Lionhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2009, 06:38 PM   #107
eleni
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 865
Default Re: Avalon & Camelot Reptilian Experiencers revisited

Stargazer- I'm a lifelong abductee as are my children (not just that one- my others too)
What is one to do? Stand guard all night? I've had joint abduction experiences with my children, as I have said- I have never been harmed- neither has he- neither have the other ones.

Of course they go for youngsters- they track DNA........

I honestly think there are a lot of agendas going on- some are negative but some are not. I do believe in karmic balance.

So while many will see any abduction experience as a negative thing- others will come forward who have not been harmed etc;

At his age - they too took me places and told me a lot of information about the sun etc; I see the pattern......
eleni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2009, 06:56 PM   #108
no caste
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 2,375
Default Re: Avalon & Camelot Reptilian Experiencers revisited

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lionhawk View Post
You lost me. I'm not waiting. It's how you finish. As to why I'm not recounting my experiences on this forum, it's very obvious don't you think? And if you look around I'm not the only one who has given up recounting those experiences. At least here anyways. I'm just going with the flow here in the capacity that it allows. Can I do that? What I do else where is another story however.

I hope that answered your questions.

Good day!
It's just weird. If I go with the flow, I don't keep telling everyone I'm going with the flow. It's like waving from the river without sharing your locale. What's the point?

Good day!
no caste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2009, 07:51 PM   #109
Stargazer1965
Hall Monitor
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Midwest
Posts: 733
Default Re: Avalon & Camelot Reptilian Experiencers revisited

Quote:
Originally Posted by eleni View Post
Stargazer- I'm a lifelong abductee as are my children (not just that one- my others too)
What is one to do? Stand guard all night? I've had joint abduction experiences with my children, as I have said- I have never been harmed- neither has he- neither have the other ones.

Of course they go for youngsters- they track DNA........

I honestly think there are a lot of agendas going on- some are negative but some are not. I do believe in karmic balance.

So while many will see any abduction experience as a negative thing- others will come forward who have not been harmed etc;

At his age - they too took me places and told me a lot of information about the sun etc; I see the pattern......
Sorry if this comes across direct...but where my kids come in I deal in absolutes.....

Absolutely I would be on there hip 24\7 until I knew what was going on...And Karma ...fate ...whatever be d@mned.

I leave nothing to which way the 4 winds blow....especially when kids are involved.

Your "abduction" might have been good.... think about anytime the word "abduction" falls in the "good" word category.

abduction [æbˈdʌkʃən]
n
1. the act of taking someone away by force or cunning; kidnapping
Stargazer1965 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2009, 08:02 PM   #110
eleni
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 865
Default Re: Avalon & Camelot Reptilian Experiencers revisited

Stargazer- I have to ask you if you have read any material pertaining to the abduction phenomenon.

When they come for you there is nothing that stops them.

My being an abductee is one reason I became an *attachment parenting advocate* sleeping with them, babies/toddlers in slings, etc;

I was horrified when I found out my older children were abductees (at a year old) I never mentioned anything to them- they told me when they were around 13 years old.

They paralyze entire houses, they distort time, etc; by the time my third child was born I was horrified and not letting him out of my site.....but the majority of abductions happen during sleep and so what you are suggesting is that I stay up- you know I did that as a late teen- stay up at night and sleep during the day so they wouldn't get me. Guess what? It failed.

I am one of the abductees who think (this I uncovered with Mack years ago) that they are us from the future. I just read Jim Spark's book and he also agrees- as do the normal human's whom he met that were time travelers-
what he said was that is became common knowledge that the greys are us from the future- with the course the planet is on now (weapons of mass destruction- nuclear laden waste) the possibility of us looking like them is not so far off.......

And we have the other earth changes to contend with- maybe our DNA is altered and we end up looking like that.

I'm sorry to sound harsh, and I know it can sound scary to others - being abducted/taken from sleep etc;- but it happens and many are speculating as to the reason it's happening.......so many stories abound- what's if my children and I magnetically drew in positive abductors that want to save our DNA and those abductors might just turn out to be me as a future incarnation or some relative?
eleni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2009, 08:07 PM   #111
Ammit
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Weymouth, Dorset, UK
Posts: 827
Default Re: Avalon & Camelot Reptilian Experiencers revisited

Believing I have been abducted I do have to ask this question and I dont expect to be shot in the ass for asking it either.

Are we abducted in our sleep in our subconcious or are we actually taken from our homes.?
Ammit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2009, 08:12 PM   #112
Stargazer1965
Hall Monitor
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Midwest
Posts: 733
Default Re: Avalon & Camelot Reptilian Experiencers revisited

Quote:
Originally Posted by eleni View Post
Stargazer- I have to ask you if you have read any material pertaining to the abduction phenomenon.

When they come for you there is nothing that stops them.

My being an abductee is one reason I became an *attachment parenting advocate* sleeping with them, babies/toddlers in slings, etc;

I was horrified when I found out my older children were abductees (at a year old) I never mentioned anything to them- they told me when they were around 13 years old.

They paralyze entire houses, they distort time, etc; by the time my third child was born I was horrified and not letting him out of my site.....but the majority of abductions happen during sleep and so what you are suggesting is that I stay up- you know I did that as a late teen- stay up at night and sleep during the day so they wouldn't get me. Guess what? It failed.

I am one of the abductees who think (this I uncovered with Mack years ago) that they are us from the future. I just read Jim Spark's book and he also agrees- as do the normal human's whom he met that were time travelers-
what he said was that is became common knowledge that the greys are us from the future- with the course the planet is on now (weapons of mass destruction- nuclear laden waste) the possibility of us looking like them is not so far off.......

And we have the other earth changes to contend with- maybe our DNA is altered and we end up looking like that.

I'm sorry to sound harsh, and I know it can sound scary to others - being abducted/taken from sleep etc;- but it happens and many are speculating as to the reason it's happening.......so many stories abound- what's if my children and I magnetically drew in positive abductors that want to save our DNA and those abductors might just turn out to be me as a future incarnation or some relative?
I guess I don't think there is anything out of my control when it comes to my baby....but...you're right.

If they can do all that...I guess there was nothing you could do.

I guess now I have to ask the question:

If I knew something had intelligence and a soul ...would I just pluck them up without asking.

Even if I know my intentions were good...wouldn't I still ask permission??

I guess I still have to question and I'd still have to fight.
Stargazer1965 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2009, 08:15 PM   #113
eleni
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 865
Default Re: Avalon & Camelot Reptilian Experiencers revisited

For me both- my astral and physical body. As a child in my backyard I was taken many times during the day (yes, I was missing according to my mother and nanny and there are oddities because I had a guard dog and my nanny was never ever to leave my side due to circumstances I grew up under) but I suspect my nanny was put under as was the dog. Many times I was found on the beach afterwards but it get's odd because I am not sure whether that was for more human projects (with me it's a complex scenario that went on).

The way I can tell the difference between astral and physical is usually upon return. I have to get back in my physical body- they don't do this for me- although I'd like them too and they mess up and drop me on the floor etc;
it's odd.

I can tell when my astral body is floating and when my physical body is floating or projected- there is a huge difference for me.

With physical- there is a huge distortion that occurs.
eleni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2009, 08:27 PM   #114
Ammit
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Weymouth, Dorset, UK
Posts: 827
Default Re: Avalon & Camelot Reptilian Experiencers revisited

I have experienced plenty of missing time etc, lost a job through it once, but have to argue that i was actually abducted with myself. Have the usual marks on my body etc, but nothing like you are explaining...
Ammit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2009, 08:32 PM   #115
Lionhawk
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Sol, Terra 3, Florida, USA
Posts: 329
Default Re: Avalon & Camelot Reptilian Experiencers revisited

Quote:
Originally Posted by no caste View Post
It's just weird. If I go with the flow, I don't keep telling everyone I'm going with the flow. It's like waving from the river without sharing your locale. What's the point?

Good day!

Exactly! Good for you.
Lionhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2009, 08:50 PM   #116
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Kent,England
Posts: 1,267
Default Re: Avalon & Camelot Reptilian Experiencers revisited

I would say both Ammit.






Quote:
Originally Posted by Ammit View Post
Believing I have been abducted I do have to ask this question and I dont expect to be shot in the ass for asking it either.

Are we abducted in our sleep in our subconcious or are we actually taken from our homes.?
Jacqui D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2009, 08:51 PM   #117
no caste
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 2,375
Default Re: Avalon & Camelot Reptilian Experiencers revisited

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lionhawk View Post
Exactly! Good for you.
Seriously. It seems to me that you're setting up a foundation for victims of abductions, experimentation, and other experiencer phenomena. To say so, is to acknowledge publicly that these programs, problems, creatures do exist. The hand of the government is deep in with the abductions. It's state-sponsored. The more it's in the open, the better, in my opinion.

I'll tell you why: Methods for healing and recovery. Anyway, shoot off my left foot if I'm wrong or you don't like it. Either way, I'm OK with it. {I think }
no caste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2009, 08:52 PM   #118
Antonia
Avalon Senior Member
 
Antonia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Dublin , Ireland
Posts: 341
Default Re: Avalon & Camelot Reptilian Experiencers revisited

Ok I have just sent a message to some one who asked me about it in my PM box so I hope they don't mind if I repeat my answer here...further down?

Hi Amat and Elini.. My reptilian is not in this dimension.
It is a phsychic exchange.
I was very wary at first when she revealed she was reptilian. I was convinced she was a negitive manipultor one or even a military black ops programe... but all this was in my sceptic head , in my heart I knew I knew her way way before this life and she was so close to me she was family...

As far as I know I have never been abducted...

Her energy and love was so strong but I had read they can make you feel all that love and light in a deception.. YET... I could only really contact and spaek clearly with her when in a very high meditive state and filled with love and happyness my self... now I've gotten better at communicating through other states...

here's PM' I sent to the othe Avalon inquistitor..

Hi ..
yes I'm rh neg.. but my fathers family are a sacred bloodline fanily... merovigin...

I have had phsychic contact with a spirit guide from as far back as I can remember... it was only a few years ago that she revealed that she was reptilian...

She comunicates through my solar plexus as well as pineal..

She is the one who led me to avalon....
Nassem haramien... george kavissalis.. and Diane Hayes... of the Voyegers/keyletonic science as well as Dan Winter... she said listen to thee people..

The more I meditated and conversed with her.. the more of her and my history she revealed to me through words.. feelings and pictures..

here's what i got and here's some of what I now remember...

I was a reptillian many many thousands of years ago. I was incarnating in the Orion star system and she was my mother... she was part of a dragon mother goddess preistess collective. I eneded up part of a rebel group during the Orion wars. There was a revolt amongst male warrior clans and they turned on the females.
Male, warrior Dinoids captured the priestess and they were imprisioned for a long time... think Dulce!! before this she helped me get away from them.
I was able to escape... she got me through the Orion gate and down to this 3d density around the time of the beginning of Atlantis... I remember it very clearly and the terrible rupture and seperation I felt from leaving her and my old world comming here to Earth. I knew I would forget my past as all do who incarnate here on theis planet but it was that or death...
She has been guiding me and yes she is able to connect with me through my reptilian DNA and feel what I feel through my phisical incarnations here.
it such a long story hard to relay it all here...
She has used this experiance to feel through me, life in 3rd density, as well as human emotions. I have lived many lives here before connecting with her again . I was drawn to the dark side during Atlantis.
She has been free and working for the benifit of this section of the galaxy now for quite some time...
Sometimes I get signals not to comunicate with her as there is interferance from the Negitive reptilians..
They are so phsychic... and work so many inginious manipulations... she sometimes goes off a bit maveric on her own with me... she never judges or wants harm to come to any one or any thing.. she is all about creation and nutering life... she has been conscious , in her current state or 8d body for thousands of years ...

I guess many will think I'm mad or delusional... I don't mind... It's very real to me...
Antonia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2009, 08:58 PM   #119
Stargazer1965
Hall Monitor
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Midwest
Posts: 733
Default Re: Avalon & Camelot Reptilian Experiencers revisited

Quote:
Originally Posted by no caste View Post
Seriously. It seems to me that you're setting up a foundation for victims of abductions, experimentation, and other experiencer phenomena. To say so, is to acknowledge publicly that these programs, problems, creatures do exist. The hand of the government is deep in with the abductions. It's state-sponsored. The more it's in the open, the better, in my opinion.

I'll tell you why: Methods for healing and recovery. Anyway, shoot off my left foot if I'm wrong or you don't like it. Either way, I'm OK with it. {I think }
We were sold out...Our parents were sold out...our kids...sisters...brothers sacrificed for techno beads and the almighty dollar.

Now the day is coming when they have to take out and show us what they are hiding behind their backs....the free energy...the anti grav.

Even then...they'll throw us a couple of scapegoats.

But all this flies in the face of the creator force....the mover of galaxies with a thought

They can hide from us...his little lights...but they can't hide from him

No not from him....
Stargazer1965 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2009, 09:01 PM   #120
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Kent,England
Posts: 1,267
Default Re: Avalon & Camelot Reptilian Experiencers revisited

Antonia that is a very interesting story i don't doubt you for one moment, many have had these experiences.
I have decided i will not post my experiences again because i have found negativity in this by telling our stories it is a release but now i know i can not tell What i would like to ask you do you have any information regarding what is going to happen here on earth and are the good ones out there watching over us?
I think you may have had this discussion because of the doir situation earth finds itself in these days.
Jacqui D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2009, 09:05 PM   #121
eleni
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 865
Default Re: Avalon & Camelot Reptilian Experiencers revisited

I don't think you are mad/delusional Antonia. That's an amazing story and you are lucky to have her guiding you.

Can you tell us more, I am so interested? Your story illustrates that there are some very high level reptilian beings working for the light.

One odd thing I will mention- someone I met recently for the first time saw a reptilian being appear in front of my body and he was not frightened by the site. I have asked him to explain more but he could only tell me what he saw.
eleni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2009, 09:10 PM   #122
no caste
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 2,375
Default Re: Avalon & Camelot Reptilian Experiencers revisited

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacqui D View Post
I have decided i will not post my experiences again because i have found negativity in this by telling our stories
I find that unfortunate. There are positive and negative reptilian stories. It seems to clash even on the threads, let alone the effect of other vibrations on people with reptilian experiences in these threads.
no caste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2009, 09:20 PM   #123
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Kent,England
Posts: 1,267
Default Re: Avalon & Camelot Reptilian Experiencers revisited

There are still those who can not except no caste these things sadly, how are we meant to evolve if this stigma is still viable






Quote:
Originally Posted by no caste View Post
I find that unfortunate. There are positive and negative reptilian stories. It seems to clash even on the threads, let alone the effect of other vibrations on people with reptilian experiences in these threads.
Jacqui D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2009, 09:25 PM   #124
Stargazer1965
Hall Monitor
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Midwest
Posts: 733
Default Re: Avalon & Camelot Reptilian Experiencers revisited

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacqui D View Post
There are still those who can not except no caste these things sadly, how are we meant to evolve if this stigma is still viable
What happens to one....happens to all

The day is coming when we will all stand as one....Bless All
Stargazer1965 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2009, 09:25 PM   #125
eleni
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 865
Default Re: Avalon & Camelot Reptilian Experiencers revisited

I'm feeling the same way because there is a huge disinfo campaign IMHO to make all abductions appear as negative as well as the ET agenda.
I'm with Greer on this one(except he believes abductions are all govet.)- I listened to a Jacob's interview on Red Ice recently and he didn't come across as knowing 100% that this is some negative agenda- it is speculation on his part.

What if what Jim Sparks says it true? That the *aliens* approached govt. and told them to get rid of weapons and clean up environment and they would even HELP- in exchange for technology that would HELP us- but the government chose the dark path - and here we are - a war zone planet with nuclear , GMO's , poison's in our food, air, water..........

So as far as I can see it's up to me to be the change I want to see- it's grass roots now- there is no PTB or alien faction that is going to save us from self destructing. We the people have to do it and not let the PTB be all powerful- they are not. They are not even that smart.

One more thing-

Last edited by eleni; 10-20-2009 at 10:02 PM.
eleni is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 03:49 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Project Avalon