Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 09-12-2008, 01:17 AM   #1
Tuza

Default Just been told not very nicely by husband to stop reading this stuff.

My husband of over 30 years just came in (Mr Practical and down to earth man), and told me, 'you still reading that Avalon .....? He went on to say "What I am worried about is what other wierd ......" your are going to get into now." - Mr Enlightenment
Old 09-12-2008, 01:23 AM   #2
TranceAm
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Just been told not very nicely by husband to stop reading this stuff.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuza View Post
My husband of over 30 years just came in (Mr Practical and down to earth man), and told me, 'you still reading that Avalon .....? He went on to say "What I am worried about is what other wierd ......" your are going to get into now." - Mr Enlightenment
Sounds like a very stimulating environment for an inquiring mind.

Checking calender here, But yes, it is 2008 and the dark ages were over some time ago....
TranceAm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008, 01:34 AM   #3
Cookie
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Just been told not very nicely by husband to stop reading this stuff.

Oh, Tuza! I feel for you, honey! lol! You just tell him that you're all grown up now and that he's your hubby not your daddy!
Cookie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008, 01:41 AM   #4
SynchrOMicity
Avalon Senior Member

Location: S.KY Foothills of the smokey's on a big lake,110 miles from any major city in a vortex

Sounds like you need to go and give him a huggy kissy, and after he's snoring get back on line. Peace and good luck!!!
SynchrOMicity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008, 03:57 AM   #5
Norval
Banned

30 years, that is quite honorable indeed. Keep the peace. We grew up with the threat of
atomic war. Now we KNOW we face a threat from other outside and extraterrestrial
sources. Or, is it salvation? I think it is worth checking out at least. As the MAN of the
house is your butt in the noose if you don't. Protect your wife, help her understand why all
of this is happening today.
Norval is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008, 02:04 PM   #6
SkyWatcher
Avalon Senior Member

I had to laugh when I read this thread. My hubby has been through quite a bit recently, really stretching his belief system (he is a Catholic in remission) who leans towards Buddism.
When we finally figured out that our daughter (his little princess) is a Crystal child and is psychic. She can read her daddy's mind in a hot second. She has been telling him of the things she sees, like ghosts, fairies, etc.
I laugh, because he knows that I am clairaudient, so is our son (Indigo).

So when I read this thread, it made me chuckle. Been down that road, and am still walking it daily.

Remember, "The proof is in the pudding." When something goes down, and you know you have read it on this form, you can refer back to that thread to validate yourself. He'll catch on.
(by the way, we just celebrated our 19th Anniv. on the 9th of Sept., together 21 years.
My love and light to you.
Nancy
SkyWatcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008, 02:55 PM   #7
Theresa
Avalon Senior Member

I aplogize that this opinion won't be very helpful in terms of "keeping the peace", most likely, but I will say this.

I have found that I really have to be with someone who is willing to expand vibrationally to be in a healthy space. That being said, if they are willing to allow me to be MYSELF, and explore the world the way I have to to keep growing, then I can work with them too, wherever they are. But if they start dictating to me the boundaries I'm "allowed" to live under, so that they don't feel threatened, well, that's always the beginning of the end for me in relationship.

I can hear you about this and it brings me back about 15 years. Needless to say, that relationship didn't last. I know most people have way more tolerance than me, though.
Theresa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008, 05:11 PM   #8
NorCal Avenger

That's too bad about what he said.

if you get a chance to speak civilly, I would say that Project Avalon doesn't control how you think, but it is a reminder that there is much more going on in the world than most people realize.

you can give credibility to this movement by reminding people that Economists have been predicting the collapse of Freddie Mac and Fannie Mae for more than 5 years, long before this so called "subprime mortgage crisis" ... "snuck up on us."

there's a lot like this, just tell him to google something he's interested in and read about it. for instance; there is actually no oil shortage in the us, because the US has two of the largest oil deposits in the world available in the rockies and the Dakotas (I think about $4.3trillion to $43trillion estimated value). The oil crisis has been manufactured in order to raise oil prices, among other things.

good luck.
Old 09-12-2008, 11:36 PM   #9
Kate
Avalon Senior Member

Location: currently UK, searching for a safe relocation in next year

Hi Tuza, Patti and Norvel are right! It is indeed a long time you have been together....and hopefully u will continue to be..

My advice ( for what its worth) is to just keep your convictions clear...continue to do whatever u can/need to for the preparation of 'something' which we are all anticipating!!

Your not alone hun!! there will be millions of us out there trying to juggle our own 'knowledge' with the surreal 'matrix' most people consider to be 'real'..and it is HARD at times...it is confusing, isolating and frustrating!! but you now have a place to share and identify, and you will get support!

trust your instinct and carry on relardless!! lol your partner is entitled to opinions..but you have done the research and he probably hasnt!
follow your heart and let the love flow regardless of 'blocks'

peace to you now and always!

fire
Kate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2008, 02:05 AM   #10
QUESTINY
Avalon Senior Member

It is easier for our spouses to reject such things. It is a lonely road to find truth and wisdom. When you are spiritually and physically preparing just make a place for him. You will need to be the leader when things get tough and you will have the answers to move him in the right direction. He did not prepare. On the same token, the fact that you are here posting shows that you are preparing and growing. We will all grow with you and you will show him your strength in such matters when the time is right. He will need you. His talents and expertise you will rely on and he will learn yours. May your journey be full of excitement.
QUESTINY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2008, 02:23 AM   #11
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Sorry, but I cant seem to stop laughing at your post. I have been with my hubby for 38 yrs and we have been arguing non stop over all of this. He wants to break my lap top. Laughing even harder now. It's all the lap top that my son gave me you know.

Oh Dear, be careful. The cops have him convinced Im schizzo. I even got taken to hospital.

You know, the best part of all of this, is I feel so wonderful hearing and researching each and every source. I know that this can't be wrong as it feels so right. Too many with same story.

Anyhow, I love him when he comes in here very quietly and tells me what just showed up on TV. LOL

Tell your hubby to join or let it go. I know YOU will not, you have been kissed. LOL ss I just feel for you.

Maybe the two of them can play cards or something. Can you imagine telling them that about sports?
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2008, 02:37 AM   #12
Kusala
Avalon Senior Member

Hey Tuza,
I feel this thread. Change, growth, and transformation are always challenging for partners, spouses, mates. It seems there is an inherent threat for many people when we begin to explore any new pathway. That goes for friends and family as well as I've gleaned from some other post. Questiny said it well...it is a lonely road to find truth and wisdom...perhaps more so when it has been found.

Some people in my life are wary of my relentless research, this growing urgency within, which I have to modulate daily. I really only articulate what is coalescing intuitively, in small doses with those that I am closest to. It is a delicate balance that we have to find with our partners, friends, etc. So much is happening so rapidly and as Firehorse said wisely, we still have to engage with the "surreal matrix" that still predominates many people's reality. It's maddening in a sense...and yet, an enigma which we must coexist with and be compassionate around. It's part of our practice.

Peace and blessings to you (and your husband).
Kusala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2008, 02:44 AM   #13
SkyWatcher
Avalon Senior Member

This may seem like a stupid question, but why only husbands? Are there any women that think that their spouses/partners have bats in their belfry because they have become "enlightened?" Not all people walk to the beat of same drummer.
SkyWatcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 12:17 AM   #14
2012survivor
Avalon Senior Member

I'm in opposite situation. I'm 33 and my down-on-earth accountant girlfriend suggested me to visit the doctor.
But as Bob Dean said in his interview with PC: People can't handle the truth. And I learnt not to tell everything I believe about this issue.
Actually I focus on economic crack down, and I tell her to remember Argentinian break down. And it's working, as with all of my friends. It's impossible that everything bad fall down at same time, so you can give little doses of information, in ascending order of credibility. You begin with USA-Iran affair, then economic collapse and you finish with andromedans and 4th density. There'll be time for explanations, but later.
2012survivor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 12:25 AM   #15
Ceara
Avalon Senior Member

He's not telling you to stop reading it for your sake, but rather his.

He's afraid of what you'll become as a result and will leave him behind.
Ceara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 12:32 AM   #16
lock'N'load
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuza View Post
See will he show the same enthusiasm when you tell him to stop watching tv

I got that stuff from my family as well, as if im weird. I do admit, i may have a slight chemical imbalance but for the love of god at least i dont spend my time being told what to think.

Free thinkers are automatically exiled from society, so its up to you to show your husband the right way.

This sort of scenario amuses me to no length.

"And the wicked shall be deemed good, and the inteligent shall be deemed crazy"
lock'N'load is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 12:46 AM   #17
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceara View Post
He's not telling you to stop reading it for your sake, but rather his.

He's afraid of what you'll become as a result and will leave him behind.
ceara--can you say B.I.N.G.O.
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 01:15 AM   #18
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lock'N'load View Post
See will he show the same enthusiasm when you tell him to stop watching tv

[/I]
GOOD ONE...that was quite a good solution

once upon a time, in the history of the world
all the women, who had husbands/or lovers
they withheld sex...
this, in order to bring about peace
and, GET what they wanted

men at home, and, back in their beds

NOW, maybe sex back then,
was NOT as much fun

but, i do NOT think that could possibly be a truth !!!

is the past, repeating itself ???

It is important
to Learn to "stick" to your own gun
and, discovering how to be who you are...
is a very difficult thing to do

if one master,
does NOT let another,
learn how to be a master,
than one of them, is NOT a real master !!!

brightest blessings
of energy, light and love

susan~white lotus star
The eXchanger
Old 09-14-2008, 01:27 AM   #19
CosmicFever

My Mom asked me today if voices were talking to me. I told her only when I ask their opinion.

peace,
cosmic
Old 09-14-2008, 01:42 AM   #20
Matt
Avalon Senior Member

You have the right to choose what you do with your eyes. Be tactful though.
Matt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 01:51 AM   #21
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by CosmicFever View Post
My Mom asked me today if voices were talking to me. I told her only when I ask their opinion.

peace,
cosmic
my mother asked me the other day,
if i had signed my living will, and, if so,
who i had put on it ...

help ... i think, i might NEED a go-between

brightest blessings

susan
the eXchanger
Old 09-14-2008, 02:30 AM   #22
Operator
Avalon Senior Member

Hi,

Listen it can be worse ...
My wife and I separated a couple of weeks ago (not decided to officially divorce yet).

She's on my neck every single day that she wants to borrow quite some money ... That would mean converting euros into dollars.

Of course there's no real knowing if the dollar collapses but devaluation may be real on a short term. I have a double responsibility for such a loan.
Still being her husband and as a director of an institute to lend responsibly the money. I told her to wait.
Needless to say that she is totally not into this stuff. Even if project blue beam would start or WW III she will not be convinced that it's a bad idea.
She's convinced that I am evil and that I am doing this only to annoy her ....

Well let me tell you one thing. Since we separated I have more time to be a spiritual being. She was forcing me into the rat-race, uniformity.

Ok, the reason I am telling this is that we all need to adapt to a Jesus kind of behavior (I don't mean religion but his wisdom):

"Father forgive them because they don't know what they are doing !"

Keep in mind that enlightenment will come for each individual in his/her own pace. And for some maybe even not at all.

I guess a lot of relationships will be tested the coming years ...

Please, don't get angry. Stay calm and keep your wisdom ...

Cheers
Operator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 08:33 AM   #23
Bill Ryan
Project Avalon Co Founder

Hi, Folks:

This is an interesting and valuable thread.

Kerry and I get a LOT of e-mails from people who have stumbled into conflict with friends and family over the information we present and discuss.

What often helps is to remember/ realize that apparent aggression may actually be a symptom of fear (conscious or unconscious). Your husband/ wife who appears to be uncharacteristically unkind and insensitive may simply be terrified.

The remedy - sometimes - is to understand that they are afraid and to make allowances. Fighting and arguing over the 'facts' usually won't resolve anything.

A hug might - as also might listening to their real concerns.

Very best to all - Bill
Bill Ryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 08:43 AM   #24
lock'N'load
Avalon Senior Member

Hi

Id also just like to add.

Many people who become privy to this information without first attaining some form of spiritual enlightenment will take it as an attack on their core belief systems and in most cases this will trigger an automatic negative response.

Before enlightening anyone to the wonderfull state of affairs it is imperative that they are :

A. Not afraid to die.
B. Comfortable with their spirituality.
c. Open to information that is deemed 'outside the box'

If you try to enlighten someone prematurely you will most likely get a negative response, and not only that but some people will actually resent you for it and consider you to be depressing.
lock'N'load is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 09:18 AM   #25
Kukulcanessa
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lock'N'load View Post
Hi
If you try to enlighten someone prematurely you will most likely get a negative response, and not only that but some people will actually resent you for it and consider you to be depressing.

I am alone in my journey, but very happy. Family and significant others/friends want no part of this. I only attempted to bring up a few topics, and i learned, I dont try to speak to ANY of them about it. they can do their own searching i guess. but i know how you feel. i dont have a sounding board at home or anyone here in my city to speak with about anything intelligent whatsoever. they are all lost in the media, and what society "considers normal". I used to be like that too, and only found peace when i accepted my beautiful insanity with open arms. its great to be inside my mind now, no conflicts at all. The conflicts in my mind, were only there when i tried to fight natural instinct, and become a robot like most of society. And i can communicate with the ordinary people that want nothing to do with any knowledge quite well now that i dont speak to them about this. i cant convert everyone into being hungry to at least read, explore.

I guess the point is, they have to do it on their own. but my friends and family are quite happy to let me be on my own, and explore at my own risks. they are completely shocked i dont do any form of drugs, yet have all these wonderful happy times/days. i have just changed inside.

anyways, please dont let what he said get to you. he might be happy when they blow the earth to smithereens, and you save his butt! with all your wonderful preparation and reading you have done!
Kukulcanessa is offline   Reply With Quote