Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 02-23-2009, 09:14 PM   #1
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

Default Warning: VERY CONTROVERSIAL - holocaust

http://www.holocaustdenialvideos.com/

NOTE; THIS WAS WRITTEN BY Devaraj Ishaya not ME

Before you read the passage below,
copied from Website Link,
please take a moment and set aside all you have heard
about the holocaust
and look at the information with fresh eyes.

I also suggest, that every time you read the words "holocaust is a hoax", replace it with "holocaust facts were distorted".

you ALSO might want to read this first:

This remind me of the link in TruthWillSetUFree's thread about Rothschild bloodline.
http://pakalert.wordpress.com/2009/1...-reading-this/

*then come back, and, READ FROM HERE -- THANK YOU --AGAIN NOT MY WORDS BELOW in THIS POST

NOTE; THESE ARE NOT MY WORDS BELOW HERE:

I have heard about people claiming that the holocaust was a hoax,
but I never new why...
because the media does not give you all the information,
only the key words to trigger and influence the reaction
to get the desired results.

What are those results. Read the manifesto below.

Also take a moment and check out
What is the big deal about the Holocaust?
which refers to the page this manifesto was copied from.

__________________________________________________ _____

Manifesto

This website advocates kindness and good vibes toward all Jewish people. We like black people and people of all races, nationalities, religions; and we like gay people. We feel that it was Hitler's belief in military solutions that was primarily responsible for the European disaster that was World War II. We just believe the holocaust is a hoax. We are anti-militarists first, and holocaust deniers second. Today it is the holocaust myth that props up militarism. Here's why:

Of the many terrible things about World War II,
the single worst thing wasn't the holocaust,
because that's a hoax.

The worst thing was German soldiers fighting Soviet soldiers because millions of young men on both sides died. That was the single worst thing out of many terrible things. And the lesson from that is militarism and military solutions are always a disaster. That lesson is obscured when the worst thing about World War II is considered to be the holocaust because then the opposite conclusion is drawn: militarism seems good. Righteous militarism to defeat Hitler. Fighting intolerance. Americans largely see World War II as the "good fight" against Evil. The holocaust myth props up that assertion and obscures the truth: World War II was a European disaster.

The holocaust myth gives a "fighting for tolerance" theme to World War II, and the "fighting for tolerance" theme continues to justify military aggression up to recent times: it was used to justify the US invasion of Serbia/Kosovo, Afghanistan and Iraq. The wrong conclusions about World War II based on the false information that is the holocaust, reverberate into militaristic solutions creating disasters today.

Because the holocaust myth was never exposed, the masses never lost their gullibility and are easily manipulated for pro-war purposes. Case in point: before the 2003 invasion of Iraq, most Americans believed Saddam Hussein had killed millions of his own people. They also believed he had weapons of mass destruction.

These videos try to break the myth down into understandable pieces, camp by camp, detail by detail.

The holocaust myth holds up militarism. It's time for the West to move past both.

__________________________________________________ __________________________

One more thing folks,
the reason I am passing this around is not to create a conflict
with anyone's beliefs,
but to show how easy it is to be manipulated to believe
the propaganda we are fed, to justify more atrocities.

Question Authority?

I am truly sorry if I have offended anyone.

Know that I too have lost parts of my family heritage
to the Holocaust.

Let Truth Prevail!

We are heading towards Unity Consciousness. Lies can not exist when we all know we are One.

Peace and Blessings
Devaraj Ishaya

NOTE; THE ABOVE WAS WRITTEN BY

Devaraj Ishaya

on a side note, from the eXchanger

my family fled prior to this occurring,
in the mid 1800's
i really want to let this sink in, before, i make my response

this is definitely an eye opener

Last edited by THE eXchanger; 12-19-2009 at 06:23 AM.
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2009, 09:46 PM   #2
oldpaganfreak
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Warning: VERY CONTROVERSIAL - holocaust

i can't access videos, so these are lost to me.
i certainly believe the holocast has been distorted. for one thing, it was not just jews that were taken to camps. queers, communists, gypsies, political dossodents, mentally and physically handicapped people, were also taken.
very rarely are the others even mentioned. this is also a travesty.
i would really like to know the truth.
oldpaganfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2009, 10:02 PM   #3
Machinamentum
Avalon Senior Member

I found some good videos on that same topic, haven't seen them all but the little I did see, talks about the MK-Ultra and holocaust.

Adam Curtis:

Adam Curtis- The Living Dead 1/3: On the Desperate Edge of Now

You Have Used Me As Fish Long Enough

The Attic
Machinamentum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2009, 11:53 PM   #4
Avid
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you for eXchanging your positive views.
I tried with my post
http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...ad.php?t=11463
however, this just shows that we are being programmed.
I have been watching the freedom of thought and speech being eroded in Canada - where I used to live. In the 1970's it was a wonderful place, multi-cultural and multi-lingual.
Now look what's happening:
http://www.radicalpress.com/?p=924

This denial of freedom of views deprives us of our future, our cohabitational dialogue, our appreciation of our history and very diverse cultures. If we can put it all in perspective we can come to terms and move on. MOVE ON!
The poor disillusioned brainwashed people are innocently preventing us from moving forward, guided by those who have ulterior motives such as greed and power.
I remember a wife of a famous Illuminati stating before she died:
"If my sons want war - there will be wars". I can't find a link at the moment, but we are all being manipulated, 'divide and rule' is in action as we watch the news daily.
Thank you Susan
Avid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2009, 09:11 PM   #5
EpiphaMe

eXchanger wrote: ..."because the media does not give you all the information, only the key words to trigger and influence the reaction to get the desired results."

My point here is how unnecessary it is to watch the videos or read this n that about it, whether it's 'holocaust distorted' or ' hoax '...
fact is WAR ensued, it happened, is still happening.

I remember in the early 70's proclaiming that WAR is NOT an option anymore... PERIOD!... at the same time, individually wrapped American (plastic) cheese slices go on the market shelves.. know what I mean? and it's BOUGHT!!

War is to not be tolerated... PERIOD! When you read those words, notice your reaction! More than likely the thought creeps in that "those others" need to be blasted off the planet....we can't wait for them to be updated to the 21st century..... THEN we can start anew (kind of mentality)... as we deem ourselves so "up on it"...

that is the point yes??? any more discussion needed?

Where is the solution... HOW do we get us all together to overthrow this mentality??? Even those websites/authors/whistleblowers can't agree with what to do..

How DO we make an impact with our numbers... because I still think that numbers, large numbers of people CAN make a difference.... physically!!!! Not just meditating together en masse!

I've had a sort of bad day... thank you for listening to my little rant, however imposed it may be.
Old 02-25-2009, 09:59 PM   #6
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Is there a War and Atrocity Museum anywhere in the world? How many Holocaust Museums are there? What percentage of the total WWII deaths were holocaust fatalities? War needs to stop now! It is corrupt as hell. Why do they sugar coat it with uniforms, parades, ceremonies, speeches, etc, etc? Why do the rich get richer with war...while the poor get maimed and killed? We don't accidentally stumble into war. It is planned with cold, calculating precision many years ahead of the actual war. What are they planning for us right at this very moment? The smoking gun may be a mushroom cloud. In WWII...the smoking gun was TWO mushroom clouds. As an afterthought...there is a Hitler speech on January 30, 1939, where he attacks the global financial system as being responsible for both world war two and world war one! Was Hitler with or against the international financiers? The historical financing of BOTH sides in wars by the international bankers is utterly chilling. What about the alleged malevolent alien interaction with Hitler? Was this the Reptillians, Greys, Gizeh Intelligence...or are they all the same group? And what about the Nazi/Vatican collaboration prior to, and during, WWII? What about the Rat-Lines? What about Project Paperclip? OK...I've got to go back to my little dream-world. It's such a nice safe place.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 02-26-2009 at 04:58 AM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2009, 10:25 PM   #7
Avid
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by orthodoxymoron View Post
Is there a War and Atrocity Museum anywhere in the world? How many Holocaust Museums are there? What percentage of the total WWII deaths were holocaust fatalities? War needs to stop now! It is corrupt as hell. Why do they sugar coat it with uniforms, parades, ceremonies, speeches, etc, etc? Why do the rich get richer with war...while the poor get maimed and killed? We don't accidentally stumble into war. It is planned with cold, calculating precision many years ahead of the actual war. What are they planning for us right at this very moment? The smoking may be a mushroom cloud. In WWII...the smoking gun was TWO mushroom clouds.
The PTB cannot survive without total control and market manipulation, they need to make war to refinance themselves (Haliburton et al), meanwhile the 'bailout' is 'payoff' money in reality - what they expected to profit by, they want their cut and be damned to the folk who have to pay to the completely fraudulent (owned by the PTB) 'Fed' - who print the money who make folk beholden... 'Fed' - who print the money who make folk beholden... 'Fed' - who print the money who make folk beholden et al....
WAKE UP!!!!
The so-called 'Fed' is a federal as FedEx - it's a brand - a business, privately owned by shareholders - you don't owe them a cent - their taxes are illegal.
Aaron Russo died to make the world aware.
The rot we can find out now via the internet is mindblowing, we can't rely on single sources - this is why we are HERE!
Avid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2009, 01:04 AM   #8
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

I simply choose not to question the Holocaust.

If it did not happen, then why is there proof that it did?
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2009, 02:08 AM   #9
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by eXchanger View Post
PLEASE NOTE
that Devaraj Ishaya - wrote it

NOT the exchanger

the eXchanger said:

where i said,

""on a side note, from the eXchanger

my family fled prior to this occurring,
in the mid 1800's
i really want to let this sink in, before, i make my response

this is definitely an eye opener " --

to this point,

that is ALL i said, on this topic

i clearly quoted, who said what, above !!!

love/susan

Last edited by THE eXchanger; 02-26-2009 at 02:11 AM.
Old 02-26-2009, 03:12 AM   #10
Dr MAG
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

Before you read the passage below,
copied from Website Link,
please take a moment and set aside all you have heard
about the holocaust
and look at the information with fresh eyes.

I also suggest, that every time you read the words "holocaust is a hoax", replace it with "holocaust facts were distorted".

I have heard about people claiming that the holocaust was a hoax,
but I never new why...
because the media does not give you all the information,
only the key words to trigger and influence the reaction
to get the desired results.

this is definitely an eye opener

eXchanger thank you for the guts to put this up. The fact you have to preface your post with a "Warning: VERY CONTROVERSIAL - holocaust" as a caveat should speak to everyone's minds just how far down the slippery-slide into a black hole we have gone as far as seeking undivided, unbiased truth goes. That we have to approach some questions as if we are treading on the holiest ground and have to be afraid if we should shift even one atom of dust on the settled floor of political and media agreement, says a great deal about the rules of entrainment in this new religion we are certainly under.

I just want to make a comment on a PRIMAL reason why the very act of questioning the holocaust can feel so uncomfortable. All of us molded into the Western mind-space container, cookie-cutter shaped, generally do feel intense squeamishness when trying to approach this question, let alone ask it, openly. Don't give up if you feel like that. Plenty will exploit your uncertainty. Just press on into the unknown, into the black space of your own internal empty surrounds, and begin the questioniing.

PRIMAL reason Westerners feel so uncomfortable to ask really taboo questions is not just because our MINDS and mentalities have been molded (yes, they sure are, through a well-oiled machinery of distortion, also called psyops, prevalent through the everyday media as well as the usually associated extreme MK-Ultra type of programming). No, it is because the most important work, the nth-degree work to assure docile subjects, was accomplished on the PSYCHE. Modern psychology does not deal with the psyche.

So when we gain courage to try and look the monster of disinformation in the face, we are confronted by our own inner distortions and weakness, and it hurts.
People will kill rather than feel a squirming worm under the scrutiny of their own need to awaken, perhaps brought home to them by a sudden rivetingly important question from someone else.
And here we have one of the those questions.

The question of the veracity and truth of the holocaust.

Ater looking at the videos on eXchanger's link above to try and get some clarity, and rewire neurons, there is also David Bradley Smith, fulfilling a motivated publishing role in France. He was forced to leave the US. His site is THE FRENCH CONNECTION. Many audio interviews here:
http://www.iamthewitness.com and on
http://www.iamthewitness.com/books
you can download book pdfs of prominent individuals who have spoken out, for example, Israel Shahak and Benjamin Freedman.

+++++++++++
It is important to pursue the truth.
Dr MAG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2009, 07:05 AM   #11
KathyT
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Exchanger,
Thank you very much for posting it, it is very interesting to read. It brings back a memory I have of 35 years ago... my parents having an argument with one of their friends, this friend was saying the holocaust was a lie. I was rather young, and though I don't remember who the friend was, or why they were saying this, I do remember the tone and conviction of the person speaking. Never thought I'd see the detail as is presented on that link. Without you bringing it to us, we might not have the opportunity to review it.
Thanks again!
KathyT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2009, 08:57 AM   #12
Noela
Avalon Senior Member

Bishop Williamson who believes the generally
reported "facts" of the holocaust have been
distorted is now in hiding in Britain, having
been expelled from Venuzuela for stating
his beliefs.

On national television last night I saw
David Irving, historian, who went to
jail for having similar beliefs.

It seems strange to me, that in countries
that believe in free speech someone can
be jailed for giving a view that is
contrary to the "norm". I,m not sure
what the charge was, but certainly
the judge labelled him "racist" and
commentators assert that to hold
such views means the person is
anti-semitic - but surely, the one
does not follow from the other.
Noela is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2009, 09:15 AM   #13
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldpaganfreak View Post
i can't access videos, so these are lost to me.
i certainly believe the holocast has been distorted. for one thing, it was not just jews that were taken to camps. queers, communists, gypsies, political dossodents, mentally and physically handicapped people, were also taken.
very rarely are the others even mentioned. this is also a travesty.
i would really like to know the truth.
You are right that it was distorted. My friend's father was a prisoner in Auschwitz. The first people taken there were Polish people. everybody thinks that only Jews died there. The total number of 6 billion is probably exaggerated , divide it by 2 to get a more probable one.
let's not forget who financed the war machine.
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2009, 02:05 PM   #14
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

there is much more, than just that holocaust

north america suffered one pre-1490

however, we don't read about that one !!!

(and, it was likely 60,000,000) yup 60 million

there were many who feld france
in approx 1864

from strassbourg, and, alsase-lorraine, a part of france
(celtic people)

and, also those who feld the green capital of germany
erdurf (?) also germanic celtics

anymore, more on this - in a bit

love/susan
Old 02-26-2009, 06:02 PM   #15
KathyT
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noela View Post
On national television last night I saw David Irving, historian, who went to
jail for having similar beliefs.
I thought this would be odd it it were in America, so I looked up David Irving on Wikipedia: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Irving

For clarification, Wikipedia says:
"David John Cawdell Irving (born 24 March 1938) is a British writer[1] specializing in the military history of World War II. His interpretations of the Third Reich have proved highly controversial due to allegations of undue sympathy for the Third Reich and antisemitism, and because of his involvement in the Holocaust denial movement. He is the author of 30 books, including The Destruction of Dresden (1963), Hitler's War (1977), Uprising! (1981), Churchill's War (1987), and Goebbels — Mastermind of the Third Reich (1996).

Irving's reputation as an historian was widely discredited[2] after he brought an unsuccessful libel case against American historian Deborah Lipstadt and Penguin Books in 1996. During the trial, an English court found that Irving was an "active Holocaust denier," as well as an antisemite and racist, and that he "associates with right-wing extremists who promote neo-Nazism."[3] The judge also ruled that Irving had "for his own ideological reasons persistently and deliberately misrepresented and manipulated historical evidence."[3][4]

On a visit to Austria, Irving was apprehended, tried and convicted of "glorifying and identifying with the German Nazi Party", which is a crime in Austria under the Verbotsgesetz law. He served a prison sentence from February to December 2006 on the charges."
KathyT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2009, 07:30 PM   #16
cantaloupe
Avalon Senior Member

Let's not forget that the Japanese in China killed what is estimated to be double the number of Jews that were purportedly killed by the Nazis. The holocaust(s) happened. They have always happened and they continue to this day. I don't doubt that the numbers have been exaggerated to capitalize on the appropriate outrage / emotional charge created by such an occurrence, or that what has since been perpetrated has less to do with the original atrocity and is more about the agenda of a small group that is now practicing the same sort of policy against yet another group. Maybe it should be termed holocaust reappraisal so that we can look at it without dissing the Jews or what happened to them and thereby finally learn from it. Never again has turned out to be, in reality, ever again.
cantaloupe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2009, 01:37 AM   #17
Antonia
Avalon Senior Member

Wow Suzan... certianly a brave and interesting post.
I couldn't download these video's I tried and tried... I don't have the right soft ware... but ... I have many members of my family on my German/Hungarian mothers side who died in Auschwitz and Belson... My aunt on my fathers side was an ambulance driver for the British. She was one of the first people who drove in to a concentration camp with her ambulance when they were liberated...She saw first hand what lay behind the wire!!

I don't know exactly how many gypsies, homosexuals, disedents, catholics and Jews, were actually killed in these camps as well as the jews who starved to death in the ghetto but exact numbers are not important to me...

What matters is that there was a deliberate plan to kill people. like in Stalins Russia... like in Cambodia with the Kumer Rouge, like in America with the Red Indians, like in the Inquisition in the middle ages .... like today with Palastinians being slaughterd by the Isreali's.... It all happened and it's the deliberate intent that shocks me not the debate about statistics....

These people who died were all sacrifices to the lower astral entities who controle the Dark Kabal....

Many claim that the millions of Jews who died in the Holocaust were Khazarian or Ashkenazi jews who were Easten European and whom many elitest and rightwing 'Hebrew' jews and Zionists would not consider properly Jewish as they were descendid from converts and not the direct lines of those present on the mountain when Moses was given the ten commandments...

Some people argue that the deeply Zionist Jews or the Illumanati Jewish families would not give a rats ass how many of these not so Hebrew Jews were killed in the Holocaust.... infact would have been happy to see them die as this could then be used as propaganda to help overthrow and murder Palastinians and creat a Zionist IsreaL..

I'm not sure if this was mentioned in any of the videos as I haven't seen them
but to deny that a very very large numbers of innocent men women and children were slaughterd is wrong... they were... Do the video's say this??? Innocent people are still being slaughterd today...in places like Gaza, Darfur and the Congo.

I would like to use this moment to send love and healing to all souls of all people who have suffered persicution and discrimination and some very sacred and deep white golden light to the souls of those who have died through war and genocide... and deep rays of magenta/violet compassion to the heart's of those who have done or are doing the killing. STOP.... FEEL THE LOVE ....AND MOVE BACK IN TO THE LIGHT....

Thank you Suzan...

Last edited by Antonia; 03-02-2009 at 01:39 AM.
Antonia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2009, 04:13 AM   #18
clarkkent
Avalon Senior Member

dont know how they'd fake all the starving and dead bodies, not to mention the countless survivors with horror stories, maybe the numbers were exaggerated but i doubt the genocide (of jews) was.

what would be the point of making up the holocaust is? who benefits? this seems to be in the "rense" department of ultra paranoid zionist conspiracies - remember there are conservative right wing conspiracy theorists and religious fundamentalist conspiracy theorists. i wont be surprised if hear were all mind controlled to believe that native americans werent here before us or that the slave trade was a hoax and black people swam over by themselves because they wanted to make money on farms. im all for the idea that much of history as taught to us is distorted or an outright lie, but its easy to go to far and believe that everything you know is some massive mind control experiment they are beaming from space.

people are quick to believe off the wall or scary info no matter how nuts it is. remember in october when everyone thought FEMA was going to come nab people in the night just for going to websites like this?

heres some gross footage out of the mountain of evidence of the holocaust.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...olocaust&hl=en
clarkkent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2009, 07:12 AM   #19
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

i think the main point here
is that it was more than just the jews,
it was many people -- NOT just the jews
but, many different types of people

it is also likely a whole lot more people
than, we were ever told, it was

when st. patrick, got rid of snakes in ireland

they were NOT the variety that had no legs / and, no arms

they were people -- people who would NOT join the church

in ireland don't the people still fight ?
& isn't it all about religious differences ?

when the churches;
put water on you, in their rituals
it is to stop your real snake from rising
Old 03-02-2009, 07:33 AM   #20
oldpaganfreak
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

when st. patrick, got rid of snakes in ireland

they were NOT the variety that had no legs / and, no arms

they were people -- people who would NOT join the church
they were the druids. st patrick was also a book burner. he burned hundreds of books. what was lost of irish history, lore and culture, no one will ever know.
oldpaganfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 04:05 AM   #21
sun-toon´
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antonia View Post
What matters is that there was a deliberate plan to kill people. like in Stalins Russia... like in Cambodia with the Kumer Rouge, like in America with the Red Indians, like in the Inquisition in the middle ages .... like today with Palastinians being slaughterd by the Isreali's.... It all happened and it's the deliberate intent that shocks me not the debate about statistics....

These people who died were all sacrifices to the lower astral entities who controle the Dark Kabal....

Some people argue that the deeply Zionist Jews or the Illumanati Jewish families would not give a rats ass how many of these not so Hebrew Jews were killed in the Holocaust.... infact would have been happy to see them die as this could then be used as propaganda to help overthrow and murder Palastinians and creat a Zionist IsreaL..

I'm not sure if this was mentioned in any of the videos as I haven't seen them
but to deny that a very very large numbers of innocent men women and children were slaughterd is wrong... they were... Do the video's say this??? Innocent people are still being slaughterd today...in places like Gaza, Darfur and the Congo.
I have to agree with your appraisal Antonia. It doesn't matter how many died, what matters is that they were killed deliberately, and ritualistically in order to feed parasites. It also doesn't matter what other holocausts occurred or whether they were worse. From my understanding 160 million humans have been killed in the last century from wars and genocidal events.

I used to ignore everything that had to do with the holocaust. I understood that it was horrible, but it was nothing I did, would do, or wanted attached to my experience. Then a few months ago I came across a picture on the web of a group of Ukrainian women standing naked in a field...shivering, their clothes strewn across the ground. They were old and young, pregnant, holding babies and children. The next picture shows them laying dead...maybe a hundred women, with a soldier shooting at one who was still alive.

I was transported into Jung's "imagination for evil". If you don't believe it was a holocaust, try this: Imagine what kind of being would humiliate, torture with fear, and murder moms holding babies. As I read stories about the mobile killing units, it was clear that these were occultist ritual mass murders. They didn't just shoot people in the streets, they created a process, or ritual...they raised up the level of fear in the victims to the highest degree they could, then killed whole families together as if they were lower forms of life than animals.

I found it a painfully enlightening experience. Now, it doesn't matter to me if it was 6 million or 600,000 or 60,000, I know these atrocities went on and that it is no hoax. This information is easy enough to find, and there's no reason to disbelieve it. When I was a kid I used to go to a barber who was from Eastern Europe. He had his Nazi prison camp ID tattooed on his arm. There was no faking that either, it was the reality of his life.

I'm saying all this to lay out my feelings so it will be clear that I'm sickened by all of it and in no way a denier. But, this being said, there have been holocausts and genocide all over the planet. Every race and creed has been involved, most on both sides. What makes the Nazi/Jewish holocaust so special is the marketing of it by Zionist interests. The ways they've used it to justify the establishment of Israel and the way that occurred, how they've stifled freedom of speech and debate...to the point of jailing researchers, the way that prison camp images are brought up again and again in order to bring sympathy to Zionist maneuverings and distract from Israeli atrocities is...well it's pretty amazing that they've pulled it off so well.
Now, in the past couple months I've seen pictures of a hundred dead children from Gaza. I've heard it justified with the "threat to our people" "never again" mantra. If there's much of a difference you could have fooled me.

So it becomes like the debate about evolution. There may be a hundred possibilities for where life came from and how humans came into being, but the debate is focused on extremists who believe their god created the Earth 5,000 years ago, and those who think life popped into existence out of random chance. This is not an accident. If more points of view were allowed, the chance that reality might be one of them could increase to the point of becoming dangerous to the global paradigm.
The more these holocaust deniers spew, the more it becomes an issue of did/didn't instead of a focus upon the meaning of the event. This is an intentionally created distraction. We should be studying the type of mind which would commit these atrocities, trying to understand who and what that is, where it is now and how do we confront it as it rears it's head; as it always does again and again...not counting bodies or focusing our compassion on a single ethnic group.

eXchanger- Thanks for taking the risk to put up this thread. This issue begs for proper illumination.

Last edited by sun-toon´; 03-09-2009 at 01:59 PM.
sun-toon´ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2009, 05:50 AM   #22
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldpaganfreak View Post
they were the druids. st patrick was also a book burner. he burned hundreds of books. what was lost of irish history, lore and culture, no one will ever know.
some of us, do remember

since, i don't want to litter up this thread - with pure info

see our other thread !!! The earth history one

http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...d=1#post203779

Last edited by THE eXchanger; 12-18-2009 at 06:34 AM.
Old 12-18-2009, 08:32 AM   #23
Wisdom
Avalon Senior Member

There is lot of talk about the holocaust and some about other atrocities but, what about the atrocities of the: Atlantic Slave Trade, the apartheid in South Africa, Genocide in Darfur, Rwanda, and all (except one) the other country's in Africa who has gone through a civil war ( Nigeria is the only country that did not go through a civil war).

Not to mention the countless people that had died and are dying from A.I.D.S and other artificial diseases.

I'm upset that ( what I call the African Holocaust) is to me ignored and not even mentioned. If you count the number of black people that have died from racism of any sort since the early 1600s all the way up to the present. The number may be between 250 million to 1.3 billion+ people.

And the fact that the Natives of the west were nearly wiped out from this B.S .

Not to mention the fact that a lot of the Jews themselves treated Africans and African americans like ****. To me it's like,{ o.k you went through the same racist **** we went through BUT, you still hate me because of my skin color, that goes for some Japanese, Korean, Chinese, Philippines, Arabs and even gays. Who have all gone through degrading experiences and yet when they look at the black person, they hate him/her for no reason.}

For example, the Koreans, Japanese, and Philipinos have witnessed first hand Caucasian hatred towards blacks and instead of not following the hatred, they go right into it.

I'm NOT saying everybody is that way but, there is a lot of the bullied turning into the bullies. Point is, WHAT makes the holocaust so devastating, WHY was the bombing of Hiroshima so tragic that America felt a such great remorse and offered to help rebuild them, and not Africans.

What did we get when we were set free, it was supposed to be 40 acres and a mule but a lot of them did not even get that. Was are home continent, who for a long time was greatly mistreated and to some degree still is, ever receive 1 trillion dollars to rebuild, NO!!!, we got aids, because American military scientist wanted to test a bioweapon to stop the Russians,I'm guessing they said " we'll just test it on these people, their lives mean nothing". Did they offer to cure the virus, no. Not to mention it spread all over the world.

You guys know that they should have been cured that disease a long time ago. But the PTB want to make an excuse that there's no funding, that's because their not funding it.

My main point is that, we should notice everybody and look into all holocausts in the world. Not trying to offend anybody, just telling it like it is.

*rant over*, Peace.
Wisdom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2009, 04:08 PM   #24
silverlightning
Avalon Senior Member

This is the ego Chögyam Trungpa Rinpoche talked about. It shows it self on the individual plane as well as the collective. All social systems, religions, different political movements are collective expressions of ego. Advanced thought systems designed to protect against suffering and pains of whatever kind; generated out of some kind of fear.

This armour built and rebuilt for centuries, easily generates oppositions, victims, violence, search for power, an endless chain reaction.

One of Trungpa's challenging exercises was daring to feel other peoples pain, taking it in, without defence or armour, and change it to something else. I think the monks who practised this kind of spiritual alchemy called it Tung Len, and perceived themselves as a kind of spiritual warrior.

It's a very long time since WW2, slave-trade, the pain persisting is old, but how it acts upon every individual is very much in the here and know. To transform this pain involves daring to meet your own thoughts, feelings, actions with honesty and directness as well as others. If you ever try this approach do it with some what who know it; opening your heart can be a very overwhelming experience.
silverlightning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2009, 04:18 PM   #25
theseeker64
Avalon Senior Member

Bump...thank you for bringing this to the surface. I truly believe that the Bablyonian Talmud is the cornerstone of the NWO. Please read the link below:

http://www.sherryshriner.com/sherry/talmud-nwo.htm

We need to keep an open mind and consider all possibilities.
theseeker64 is offline   Reply With Quote