Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Global Ground Crew Networking > Europe > NETHERLANDS

Notices

Old 11-14-2008, 11:07 AM   #1
Lovers of light
Avalon Senior Member

Default Get together on SUN 23rd NOV - Amsterdam area

Hello everyone!

I have been following many of the different posts on this AVALON site, both under the Netherlands section, as well as other sections.

I thought it was time to initiate a meeting for like minded people to get together and speak & connect with others. This opportunity to meet face to face with each other, gives everyone to share many points & views.

We would like to build on the initial core group of people that already have some contact together.

While all subjects posted on Avalon and others are open for discussion, we would like to focus on how to create positive actions and thoughts from many of the current situations at present on our earth. We seek to understand the problems we are faced with, but rather focus on being pro-active in transcending above fear, so we can truly develop.

There is an open thinking and spiritual orientation by the current people in contact that plan to come next week. We have some interesting people joining that have extensive knowledge & research into; Densities, contact with your higher self (teachings or RA), Intuitives, Futurists and professional business people with a spiritual orientation.

We would like to welcome all like minded people who would like to meet & share their feelings, knowledge or opinions in a group setting.

The meeting is planned from midday (12.00 hrs) on Sunday the 23rd November till 17.00 hours.

The location of the meeting is proposed in DIEMEN, which is just on the edge of Amsterdam. The location can best be reached by car, but there is also the Tram 9 that stops almost at the front door, which is about a 30 minute ride from Amsterdam Central Station.

Please contact me if you wish to join & I will be happy to provide you with more details.

Kind regards,

Lovers of Light
Lovers of light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2008, 08:39 PM   #2
Anja Morit
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Get together on SUN 23rd NOV - Amsterdam area

Hi Mark,

Great idea! I'll be there. Looking forward to meet you tomorrow alos at the Frontier symposium at Krasnapolsky.
Anja Morit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2008, 06:00 PM   #3
everready
Avalon Senior Member

I will definitely be coming along on sunday 23rd november. I certainly appreciate another opportunity to meet and talk about the different possibilities contained within our collective futures ... so count on me joining you for this next part of the ride .. looking forward to sunday!

Thanks for the invitation

Warm greetings,

Everready
everready is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2008, 08:14 PM   #4
Lovers of light
Avalon Senior Member

Hello Anja & Everready,

Great to hear that you both will be joining us on Sunday for the get together.

Looking forward & welcoming any one else who would like to join us.

Kind regards,

Lovers of Light
Old 11-19-2008, 09:37 AM   #5
martina
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks for the invitation, I'll be there.
Yesterday I heart a conversation about the poleshift.
A scientific research tells, that all countries that lie along the coast will disappear, that land can go down or go up.
Some weeks ago I saw Narasim Haramein on youtube and he showed some comets, that should have destroyed us, but they did not. His comment was that we are floating in crace.
I think, if we are living as God want us to live and that is in my opinion, like Indians, the Hopis live, simple and pure, that we are taken care for.
I have a strong belief in prayers. I meditate and pray and live very simple. Also serving others is very important for good vibrations and a spiritual life.
I feel connected with the life of the Hopis and spiritual seekers, but I did not find a group in which I feel at home, or it was concentrated round a guru/avatar or you had to pay money, which I don't have.
I find a perfect group round mother Amma from Kerala, the hugging mother. They serve humanity all over the world, the pray and work very hard to save humanity and the Earth. I think it is very important to do things together, not necessarily meditation, but praying and serving others.
If I go away it will be Switzerland or Austria, because they lie high enough.

This is the conversation on youtube about the pole shift, part 1:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=qtsOc0E9WbQ&feature=related
martina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2008, 05:00 PM   #6
HallieBallie
Avalon Senior Member

Hi,

I won't be there.

Some familiar circumstances won't allow it.

Have fun and a nice day.
HallieBallie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2008, 01:30 AM   #7
Mypos
Avalon Senior Member

Can you give an update of this get together? I was wondering what came out of this.
Mypos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2008, 09:46 PM   #8
Albert Pike
Avalon Senior Member

Hi there to you all!

I would like to say hi to everyone on this forum and especially the members in the Netherlands!
I would like to meet some people in 'real-life' on a regular bases to get to know each other better in (New World) order to establish the right dark-light balance between each other and to see if we could start seeing each other as family.

I'm living near Leiden, Zuid-Holland, I am a 22 year old guy and I would really like to have well balanced people around me to live out our intentions to the fullest and create a well sustainable community. (probably not in Holland..)
I'm traveling a lot through the country for my work so I don't mind traveling a few hours. After all, Holland is a very small country..

I'd also like to suggest to people to just contact each other whenever you feel like it and not per se wait on suggestions for a date when we can all come to a central place or person. This is also okee of course but it's like always a matter of balance. So, and central meetings and small/ local meetings would be ideal I think.
I wonder how many people already met with each other while not reporting to the New World Order Avalon agents?

Anyway; feel free to contact me

Albert Pike

ps,
the most responsible person/ being/ man or woman/ god/ alien/ consciousness for all the dualities, chaos, love, hate and what not in our present world and the universe is the creator! So whenever some spiritual goeroe claims that human kind finally has to take responsibility he/she doesn't know where he/she talks about.
Just simply look at the very probable idea/fact that we have been genetically manipulated by aliens..
First they mess up our nature and now they're telling us to take responsibility for our own messed up nature while it's their fault that we're so messed up???!!
Albert Pike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2008, 10:35 PM   #9
Anja Morit
Avalon Senior Member

Allthough this meeting has not been initiated by me, I would like to share some of the things that we discussed.
There were 7 members of this forum present and a friend. First we introduced ourselves and then 3 topics were introduced (as prepared by one of us) and discussed.
- The intelligence of our bodies as a beautiful resource.
- Our evolution through densities as addressed in the Ra material.
- Projects concerning 0-point energy

I hope 'Lovers of Light' is able to expand on the contents a little more?
They were most kind in facilitating this central location.

Warmhearted hugs to you all ....
Anja Morit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2008, 12:27 AM   #10
Phenomenon
Avalon Senior Member

Hi everyone,

Did this meeting take place and was it what you wanted it to be?
Will there be a new meeting or is there a community yet that is somehow organized? Me and my wife finally got on the same page and we now want to see what we can do to leave NL and start elsewhere. We rather do that with a small or medium group of people so that we have a chance at all

Thanks
Phenomenon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2008, 10:49 PM   #11
Lovers of light
Avalon Senior Member

Hello Phenomenon,

I hope you are well. The meeting did indeed take place and was a worthwile experience for everyone that joined us on that day.

We are conidering planning another meeting in January, based on its success and would be happy to invite you & your wife to this, if it goes ahead.

Wishing you a pleasent end to 2008 and a positive start to 2009!

Regards,
LOVERS OF LIGHT
Old 12-30-2008, 07:06 PM   #12
Crest
Avalon Senior Member

If possible i would also like to be in contact further down the line.
I am a new member but have been following this for a long time.
Crest is offline   Reply With Quote