Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot Witnesses > John Lear

Notices

Old 09-12-2008, 10:32 AM   #151
HaveBlue
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: John Lear

Hi John, Obviously you believe Bob Lazar because he took you to see the Wednesday night flights himself. I also see on one of your Camelot interviews you seem to believe Dan Burisch too as do I.
What I would like to ask is what you make of David Adair- the young rocket builder of fusion rocketry that was taken to Groom Lake in the 70s I think, to see if he could make sense of the Greyhound bus sized alien power plant they had there.
He was also a NASA man too for many years according to his story. He talks of hanging out with Neil Armstrongs mother as a kid etc...and being helped along the way by general Curtis Le May.
From the interviews etc... I've seen of him he also seems crediblsome and believable, obviously an intelligent man. He was supposed to be one of Steven Greers disclosure witnesses but was treated rather poorly by him and has still as far as I know been given an explanation by Mr Greer.
And as for Stanton Friedman, who I do give cred to but am amazed by his attitude towards Bob Lazar too. Maybe just a simple case of professional jelousy! I'm sure he is very happy with the title of 'Grandfather of Roswell' etc... and modern Ufology. Then someone like Bob comes along with a way more exciting and fresh story and Stan maybe feels threatened! If Bob gets on the lecture circuit Stan might lose 'customers' to Bob. The fact that Bob never did this and really wants to put it all behind him just makes him more believable in my mind. Like you I know what I know and believe and don't really care whether others share my beliefs or not.
HaveBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008, 02:49 PM   #152
johnlear
Project Camelot Witness

Quote:
Originally Posted by eagle View Post
Aristarchus? Yes, but beats me what color that is!
Its a light blue.

Quote:
I am sure there is an element that may glow blue under certain conditions.
Unlikely:

Quote:
Out of the first 92 elements, 1 being hydrogen (H) and 92 being uranium (U), there are 90 that are naturally occuring. Technetium (Tc) and promethium (Pm) are man-made elements and do not have any isotopes occuring naturally.

One of the most common compounds of elements are the oxides, which is the compound that is produced when an element "rusts" in the presence of oxygen. Some are very reactive with air or water and do not last long in their elemental state, even if produced. Other elements, due to the arrangement of the outer shell of electrons, are very reactive with other elements and are never found out of a compound. Out of these 90 elements, 9 are gases and are usually found in their elemental states. Since many of them are inert gases, they are hard to find and even harder to pick up. There are 4 liquids: bromine (Br), cesium (Cs), gallium (Ga), and mercury (Hg).

http://www.hps.org/publicinformation/ate/q933.html
None of these have a blue glow. What does have a blue glow is the Cerenkov effect:

Quote:
Čerenkov radiation (also spelled Cerenkov or Cherenkov) is electromagnetic radiation emitted when a charged particle (such as a electron) passes through an insulator at a speed greater than the speed of light in that medium. The characteristic "blue glow" of nuclear reactors is due to Čerenkov radiation. It is named after Russian scientist Pavel Alekseyevich Čerenkov, the 1958 Nobel Prize winner who was the first to characterise it rigorously.

Unlike fluorescence or emission spectra that have characteristic spectral peaks, Čerenkov radiation is continuous. Around the visible spectrum, the relative intensity of one frequency is approximately proportional to the frequency. That is, higher frequencies (shorter wavelengths) are more intense in Čerenkov radiation. This is why visible Čerenkov radiation is observed to be brilliant blue. In fact, most Čerenkov radiation is in the ultraviolet spectrum - it is only with sufficiently accelerated charges that it even becomes visible; the sensitivity of the human eye peaks at green, and is very low in the violet portion of the spectrum.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cherenk...on#cite_note-0
Your suggestion that it is a uranium asteroid is not supported by the facts:

Quote:
Uranium has the highest atomic weight of the naturally occurring elements. Uranium is approximately 70% more dense than lead, but not as dense as gold or tungsten. It is weakly radioactive. It occurs naturally in low concentrations (a few parts per million) in soil, rock and water, and is commercially extracted from uranium-bearing minerals such as uraninite (see uranium mining).http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uranium
Uranium does not glow blue:

Quote:
The normal color of uranium glass ranges from yellow to green depending on the oxidation state and concentration of the metal ions.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uranium
Now there a number of elements that occur in other solar systems that do not occur on earth.This is because the 2 main factors which determine the residual matter that remains after the creation of that solar system is the amount of electromagnetic energy and the amount of mass present at the time of the creation of that solar system.

However, it is unlikely that an element created in a solar system not similar to earth, flew to our solar system, landed on our moon, assembled itself into a dome topped hexagonal shape 26 miles in diameter and then started glowing blue.
johnlear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008, 03:00 PM   #153
johnlear
Project Camelot Witness

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaveBlue View Post
Hi John, Obviously you believe Bob Lazar because he took you to see the Wednesday night flights himself. I also see on one of your Camelot interviews you seem to believe Dan Burisch too as do I.
Let me make it clear that what I believe about Dan Burisch is this: I believe Dan Burisch worked at S-4 as a microbiologist for the Navy and that he intereacted with a biological/cybernetic entity named the J-Rod.

Quote:
What I would like to ask is what you make of David Adair- the young rocket builder of fusion rocketry that was taken to Groom Lake in the 70s I think, to see if he could make sense of the Greyhound bus sized alien power plant they had there.
He was also a NASA man too for many years according to his story. He talks of hanging out with Neil Armstrongs mother as a kid etc...and being helped along the way by general Curtis Le May.
From the interviews etc... I've seen of him he also seems crediblsome and believable, obviously an intelligent man. He was supposed to be one of Steven Greers disclosure witnesses but was treated rather poorly by him and has still as far as I know been given an explanation by Mr Greer.
I do not believe the David Adair story. And let me add this: many people don't believe the Bob Lazar story simply because it was too fantastic. This reason I believe the Bob Lazat story is that I was there. I wasn't there for the David Adair story and don't know David Adair and therefore it could be true. But I don't believe it at this time.

Quote:
And as for Stanton Friedman, who I do give cred to but am amazed by his attitude towards Bob Lazar too. Maybe just a simple case of professional jelousy! I'm sure he is very happy with the title of 'Grandfather of Roswell' etc... and modern Ufology. Then someone like Bob comes along with a way more exciting and fresh story and Stan maybe feels threatened! If Bob gets on the lecture circuit Stan might lose 'customers' to Bob. The fact that Bob never did this and really wants to put it all behind him just makes him more believable in my mind. Like you I know what I know and believe and don't really care whether others share my beliefs or not.
Stan is what they called "Old School". He is set in his ways and if he didn't discover it it can't be true. As I have mentioned before Stan never met or interviewed Bob Lazar. Stan wants to see documented educational records after which he would probably find another excuse not to believe Bob.

I enjoy the privilege of having known Bob for ever 20 years and even having known Bob before he believed that flying saucers were real. I didn't ask to see his educational credentials before we drove out to Groom Lake to see the test flight of the flying saucer on March 22, 1989. The event was good enough for me.
Old 09-12-2008, 04:51 PM   #154
GoingToFast
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnlear View Post
They attached a rocket below the drone to get it up to speed to get the ramjet started.

Here's a photo of the B-52 with the D-21 (oh, excuse me, I mean the 1966 model of Aurora ) and the rocket below it. And no. The B-52 never went Mach 3.

John, I stand corrected, you were right I was wrong.
When I looked at the clip I saw two gigantic air-intakes and that didn´t correlate for me , when I now see the D-21 (mind you) from above in your picture, I see that the deltawing isn´t completely straight at the front, that was my "air-intakes".
GoingToFast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008, 05:36 PM   #155
johnlear
Project Camelot Witness

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoingToFast View Post

John, I stand corrected, you were right I was wrong.

Its a pleasure to exchange views with you GTF. Looking forward to more.
Old 09-12-2008, 05:50 PM   #156
Aware_Belgium
Avalon Senior Member

I've come to believe that this site's beginning cource was wrongly directed, in the sense that people were / are forming communities for later on.

This switch in my head was activated under the John Lear Tells All and the StClair interviews

John's main direction is "it'll just all keep continuing as it always does with a little bit a crisis and a little bit of hysteria as usual"

StClair is saying "don't try to change, just go with the flow of the timeline as it should pass"

some / most pple on this forum are planning for later, forming communities and bands to go settle somewhere and survive the future, which i now come to understand is not what we should do

this behavior is saying you alreasy gave up on the near future, in which Benjamin Fulford is trying to make changes

we should not be engaging the far future on year-base but the near future on month-base

so i'm working my ass off to get pple into knowing the truth and bring more and more pple to the side where they begin to see that they've been lied to by the gouvernment and start de-brainwashing asap

what this community forming does is creating PRE_ARRANGED_GROUPS for later on to survive, which in my eyes is not any better then forming an elite for surviving. not to mention the information we're getting comes from timetravelling mostly and planet-readers, who then again say: DONT FIGHT THE FUTURE, and what do we do? we plan... to survive

so i just wanted to stuff this in this thread to have an opinion of the guy to which most pple seem to have a listening ear to: Lohn Lear. Cause then again, popularity seems to have a natural charisma, which I don't have

greets
Aware_Belgium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008, 05:53 PM   #157
Zenbuoy
Retired Avalon Member

Arrow Re: John Lear

"Nope. No remote control planes. Too risky."

Good Sir.

What might you think of this video @ 1:08 showing a white dot possibly guiding the plane image?

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=ZgDjYSE0pDU

thanks
Zenbuoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008, 06:11 PM   #158
eagle
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zenbuoy View Post

Good Sir.

What might you think of this video @ 1:08 showing a white dot possibly guiding the plane image?

thanks

Electronically Hijacking the World Trade Center Attack Aircraft
http://www.geocities.com/mknemesis/printer.html

Still, the cruise missile is remote controlled and highly accurate for decades. Somehow an empty "home run" can't?

Remote is a definite possibility. I still lean toward the missile, but whichever.

If remote, WHERE ARE THE PARTS!

Any parts found do not match the official story, so it is suppressed (missile parts).

This makes me lean to missile and no plane.

The pentagon incident looks like a drone to me.
eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008, 06:13 PM   #159
eagle
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Its a light blue.

Unlikely:

None of these have a blue glow. What does have a blue glow is the Cerenkov effect:

Your suggestion that it is a uranium asteroid is not supported by the facts:

Uranium does not glow blue:

Now there a number of elements that occur in other solar systems that do not occur on earth.This is because the 2 main factors which determine the residual matter that remains after the creation of that solar system is the amount of electromagnetic energy and the amount of mass present at the time of the creation of that solar system.

However, it is unlikely that an element created in a solar system not similar to earth, flew to our solar system, landed on our moon, assembled itself into a dome topped hexagonal shape 26 miles in diameter and then started glowing blue.
I'll grant you that one.

But they don't need refineries on the Moon with FREE ENERGY for those 100 light year journeys.
Old 09-12-2008, 06:17 PM   #160
johnlear
Project Camelot Witness

Quote:

Good Sir.

thanks
If a video purporting to have been taken on 911 contains an airplane crashing into the WTC, that video has been faked or has imaged a holograph.

The purpose of these fake videos is to reinforce public perception that there was in fact airplanes crashing into the WTC.

These videos were fabricated using red dots, white dots, airplanes diving, airplanes turning, airplanes going straight, airplanes looking like drones every possible scenario to keep the perception going that 'something' crashed into the WTC.

When in fact nothing...nothing crashed into the WTC. It was video fakery and Tom Foolery.

What created the Wile E. Coyote cartoon cutouts in the sides of the WTC were sophisticated beam weapons. What destroyed the WTC towers were orbiting space based weapons using molecular disassociation technology.

Just ask yourself this question: Why, in 7 years, has not one building been erected on ground zero? And why, of those that have been partially erected been immediately torn down?
Old 09-12-2008, 06:18 PM   #161
eagle
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aware_Belgium View Post
I've come to believe that this site's beginning cource was wrongly directed, in the sense that people were / are forming communities for later on.

This switch in my head was activated under the John Lear Tells All and the StClair interviews

John's main direction is "it'll just all keep continuing as it always does with a little bit a crisis and a little bit of hysteria as usual"

StClair is saying "don't try to change, just go with the flow of the timeline as it should pass"

some / most pple on this forum are planning for later, forming communities and bands to go settle somewhere and survive the future, which i now come to understand is not what we should do

this behavior is saying you alreasy gave up on the near future, in which Benjamin Fulford is trying to make changes

we should not be engaging the far future on year-base but the near future on month-base

so i'm working my ass off to get pple into knowing the truth and bring more and more pple to the side where they begin to see that they've been lied to by the gouvernment and start de-brainwashing asap

what this community forming does is creating PRE_ARRANGED_GROUPS for later on to survive, which in my eyes is not any better then forming an elite for surviving. not to mention the information we're getting comes from timetravelling mostly and planet-readers, who then again say: DONT FIGHT THE FUTURE, and what do we do? we plan... to survive

so i just wanted to stuff this in this thread to have an opinion of the guy to which most pple seem to have a listening ear to: Lohn Lear. Cause then again, popularity seems to have a natural charisma, which I don't have

greets
I've been around long enough not to fall for 2012, TEOTWAWKI, or any other doom.

The community groups? I would not assume that they're all moving to SA next week, but it certainly helps to have like minded people to turn toward.

Still, yes, there are some planning to move out. This is completely unfounded, in my opinion based on the hearsay offered.

Still, if I could swing it, I'd move to a mountain/ocean resort in central/south america!

Who wouldn't?

Hats off to them!
Old 09-12-2008, 06:26 PM   #162
King Lear
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Nope. No remote control planes. Too risky.

What about the 4 "Doomsday"planes?

Andreas Hauß alludes that these flying command centrals could be able to remote control the planes. And one was filmed very near to the twin towers.
King Lear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008, 06:28 PM   #163
eagle
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Lear View Post

Andreas Hauß alludes that these flying command centrals could be able to remote control the planes. And one was filmed very near to the twin towers.
Butting in!

Where are the PARTS? Anything? even as small as my arm...?
Old 09-12-2008, 06:33 PM   #164
Zenbuoy
Retired Avalon Member

Thumbs down Re: John Lear

Quote:

Just ask yourself this question: Why, in 7 years, has not one building been erected on ground zero? And why, of those that have been partially erected been immediately torn down?

I ask myself that question, and having been trained on the stage, I keep coming up asking for, "Line?"

Why has not one building been erected on ground zero?

Thanks. The numbered parts not recovered is rather convincing.
Old 09-12-2008, 06:40 PM   #165
CONDE
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by eagle View Post
I've been around long enough not to fall for 2012, TEOTWAWKI, or any other doom.

The community groups? I would not assume that they're all moving to SA next week, but it certainly helps to have like minded people to turn toward.

Still, yes, there are some planning to move out. This is completely unfounded, in my opinion based on the hearsay offered.

Still, if I could swing it, I'd move to a mountain/ocean resort in central/south america!

Who wouldn't?

Hats off to them!
If you can think it, you can swing it... I have started one of such
Sanctuaries with only a spark, generated by George Green, ( 0 $ down )
and it is now REALITY !

How much money you have now, has nothing to do with it...
It is about an investment in clean land, food, and medicine. ( ESSENTIALS)
for the future at one of many locations on this planet.

If My fellow Americans still think that they will have in the very
near future, the (ESSENTIALS) as afordable, available or "safe" as now, they are in for a sobering awakening.
CONDE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008, 06:41 PM   #166
CONDE
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I ask myself that question, and having been trained on the stage, I keep coming up asking for, "Line?"

Why has not one building been erected on ground zero?

Thanks. The numbered parts not recovered is rather convincing.
Too many negative vibes duuuude !!!
Old 09-12-2008, 06:56 PM   #167
johnlear
Project Camelot Witness

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Lear View Post

I have only seen a video of one E4-B. There was no remote control. There was no remote control airplanes. There were no remote control drones. There were no remote control airliners. There were no remote control hijackers. There was no remote control A-3. There was no remote control Boeing 737. No remote control extraterrestrial spaceship. No remote control aliens. No remote control nothing. Forget remote control.

Remote control is a cop out, a fantasy, a crutch for those who simply cannot admit that we were all hoaxed by video fakery.

You all run around in circles bumping into each other with wild claims about remote control, black ops hijackers, autopilots that takeover from the pilot and land somewhere, missiles and airliners exploding over the Atlantic.

You were hoaxed by video fakery. Get over it!
Old 09-12-2008, 07:17 PM   #168
CONDE
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

Yes my fellow Americans you were HOAXED !

Video EFX are cheap and dramatic !
Think Kubrick ! 2001 (movie sets)==Hollywood==Rothschild
PIXAR type fxs.

And think about who hoaxed you and still does, and laughs at YOU !,
and wants to see U and yours dead or enslaved.
.LOOKI HERE !!!!

http://www.whodidit.org/cocon.html
Old 09-12-2008, 07:28 PM   #169
King Lear
Avalon Senior Member

Are there any evaluations about how much (%) of their targets the Kamikaze were able to hit in WW2?

I admit it's not quite the same, because a 737 (544 mph) is much faster, but comparable: plane hits big object

Yokosuka MXY-7 570mph

This one is quite an exception because it was not used very long, only in the final phase of the Pacific War. And it was more a rocket than a plane, that's why it was 200mph faster than normal military planes of this time.

Mitsubishi A6M 360mph

Nakajima Ki-43 313mph

Dear John,
I also know that you planned to make a video-experiment with some pilots on this issue. What were the results?
King Lear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008, 07:39 PM   #170
Zenbuoy
Retired Avalon Member

Quote:
I have only seen a video of one E4-B. There was no remote control. There was no remote control airplanes. There were no remote control drones. There were no remote control airliners. There were no remote control hijackers. There was no remote control A-3. There was no remote control Boeing 737. No remote control extraterrestrial spaceship. No remote control aliens. No remote control nothing. Forget remote control.

Remote control is a cop out, a fantasy, a crutch for those who simply cannot admit that we were all hoaxed by video fakery.

You all run around in circles bumping into each other with wild claims about remote control, black ops hijackers, autopilots that takeover from the pilot and land somewhere, missiles and airliners exploding over the Atlantic.

Pardon any confusion. I am in complete agreement with you.

My brother-in-law was on the 94th floor and I am trying to convince my wife of what you say.

Despite Trolling for a Fight Conde (Who has already been warned by the moderator) making a remark that there is negativity...

I am over it and agree. I am absolutely grateful for your effott!
Old 09-12-2008, 08:06 PM   #171
CONDE
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
[B]
Despite Trolling for a Fight Conde (Who has already been warned by the moderator) making a remark that there is negativity...
Buoyyyy !!!

Are U a Shakespearian Zen or Method trained actor ?
Old 09-12-2008, 10:04 PM   #172
HallieBallie
Avalon Senior Member

Is it a bird ....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZgDjYSE0pDU

I know John is fully into holographic airplanes with the WTC, this movie is very nice, another view.
HallieBallie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008, 10:27 PM   #173
johnlear
Project Camelot Witness

Quote:
Originally Posted by HallieBallie View Post
Is it a bird ....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZgDjYSE0pDU

I know John is fully into holographic airplanes with the WTC, this movie is very nice, another view.
Thank you HallieBallie,

and CONGRATULATIONS!!!

You are the one thousandth person to post this video on this thread!!!!

Way to go Hallie!!!!!
Old 09-12-2008, 10:53 PM   #174
CONDE
Avalon Senior Member

Molecular disassociation technology
RELATED TO 9/11

http://911mockingbird.wordpress.com/...ging-gizmos-2/
Old 09-13-2008, 12:23 AM   #175
Toby
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you John for joining us here on the Forum.

I'm not totally convinced either way..

If there were no planes that hit the building then where are the people and the planes that they booked for the flight.

The Pentagon and the open filed crashses the ones that I have seen leave no trace of an airliner. So I can understand the reasoning there.

Still trying to be open minded here.
Toby is offline   Reply With Quote