Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 09-25-2008, 05:26 AM   #76
Martian Tigress
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Goodbye Avalon

1) I am here because I find this interesting. I watch and I wait, because I have nothing but time-- I am a many-times-incarnated being, and I remember both where I came from and where I am going. Patience is the mother of wisdom.

2) I understand the thinking on both sides, and both sides have valid points to make-- the forum was getting tangled, and on the other side, I have to say that I do not think that pruning everything down to a 'prudent-catastrophe-ground-crew' point of view serves the diverse soul-purposes of those who are awakening. Personally, I trust my own spirit-guides/energies/contacts way more than I trust, say, George Green's, but I do find it useful to listen to what people have to say even if I don't agree with their assessment of things. I also think that my view of things is every bit as valid as Mr. Green's-- there is no one on this planet whose opinions are inherently 'worth more' than anyone else's. We are all here together, and we are all related.

3) I find the tendency towards labeling fellow forum-members ('fuzzy-headed new-ager', 'paranoid survivalist') both ridiculous and demeaning. No one should be forced to live in a box of someone else's making. We are all Sovereign Individual Entities and we all share this moment in Space-Time for very deep reasons that are utterly beyond labels.

4) I am a shaman who is in her right place and is already doing her work (directly with the consciousness of the planet). Part of that work is to be in support of others who are already working or who are 'on the cusp' of doing the kind of work that I do. The whole planet is my 'radiant zone', and I will settle for nothing less than the welfare of Her entire Being. I hope that there will continue to be a place on this forum for those of us who are 'already plugged in'.

Peace,

Martian Tigress
Martian Tigress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 05:26 AM   #77
MMe M
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Goodbye Avolon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kate View Post
QUOTE they definitely need to ask for more mods to join to ease the work. If a forum is meant to be huge, that have to be solved quickly. QUOTE

More Moderators WILL be taken on for sure. It is fully recognised that we need ALOT more people on the team of moderators. As I'm sure all of you appreciate, it takes time to build a team of people who will cohesively work together in an effective way.

This is a fledgling community, with MANY extremely different types of personalities.

THERE WILL BE MORE MOD HELP ASAP!
patience is asked of all members in this transition time!!

best wishes to all
kate

No actually you don’t need allot more moderators, you need a better system. Peer review sorts out the problem areas, You make the call after the majority has spoken with a clicky. Its all very civilized and lacking the Gestapo style forum feel.
MMe M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 05:29 AM   #78
historycircus

I have felt that way about the 9/11 stuff for a long time now - who cares if it was holograms, well placed thermite pineapples, etc.? Whatever the means, the motive/results remain the same - its the in-between that keeps those of the right mind bickering. For those who lost loved ones, however, I do in fact understand - and do not wish to diminish thier noble goal of finding the truth. I wish them peace.

So now that the death of "Ava"o"lon" thread can die a well deserved death, I challenge you, Bill, to discuss/debate the following, in a new thread if you deem it worthy:

How are we, everyday Joes and Janes, most of us without degrees in the sciences, to really make an impact on the pre-emptive formation of these "radiant zones"? I have read a lot of thread material from the well intentioned, but not the well prepared. My big fear (although I have read much from those who believe fear is bad, I still can't help myself - maybe "sorrowful concern" would be the proper semantics) is that even those who come here to Avalon, read the threads and so forth, and still won't be prepared for the collapse of the global system. Some place their faith in precious metals, while others think that when it gets ugly, they won't have to deal with it in this - our physical reality - at all.

From your perspective, from what you have seen and heard, and read through the human art of reading "body language," what do you personally think the GC needs to do to be prepared? How are you preparing (I'm not asking for the address)? Why do you think it is important to prepare now - in this reality/density/etc. - versus later? What is your vision for our future as a species.

Thanks,

Mike

Last edited by historycircus; 09-25-2008 at 05:32 AM.
Old 09-25-2008, 05:42 AM   #79
Bill Ryan
Project Avalon Co Founder

Hi, MMeM:

My guess is that your post crossed with mine just above yours... it looks like you may have spent a while writing it.

I understand your feelings. The energy was a whirlwind. It was like a party getting into full swing (just before things start getting broken).

The problem was that it was getting out of control. We were receiving private messages from people complaining and saying they were leaving because they could no longer find things.

There were too many off-topic posts. They were INTERESTING, and LEGITIMATE DEBATING TOPICS - but just did not belong here by any stretch of definition. I don't want to single anyone out with examples. But you'll get what I mean.

Do you still agree with what you wrote - having read my post above? (If you've not read it, please do.)

No censorship. Just direction.

We WOULD like to re-open the Camelot Forum. But we just don't have enough mods to handle it. All the mods on board signed up for Avalon, not Camelot. We still don't have enough people to do what we're doing right now. Some of the mods are staying up all night - unpaid. Several of us are really exhausted. (No drama: it's true.)

If you don't know what it's like to run a forum, then try it sometime! (I had no clue. This is the first forum Kerry or I have ever run.)

Your post was pretty hard, but honest, and I'd be happy to answer questions.

I'm also happy to answer Kyle's Qs above (Clark Kent) - but they are too hard!

Seriously, I will try. Give me a short while.

Very best wishes, Bill
Bill Ryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 05:44 AM   #80
Norval
Banned

awww geeeee, I thought I was doing that, I have to agree with Bill on most of that
though.

This is not to rehash of what we all really know and accept, but to develop good
and ready responses for what seems to be coming our way.
Norval is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 05:51 AM   #81
clarkkent
Avalon Senior Member

right on bill and many thanks to those others behind the scenes that need some rest !

muchas gracias!!!!!

-kyle
clarkkent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 06:47 AM   #82
Bill Ryan
Project Avalon Co Founder

Quote:
Originally Posted by historycircus View Post
How are we, everyday Joes and Janes, most of us without degrees in the sciences, to really make an impact on the pre-emptive formation of these "radiant zones"? I have read a lot of thread material from the well intentioned, but not the well prepared. My big fear (although I have read much from those who believe fear is bad, I still can't help myself - maybe "sorrowful concern" would be the proper semantics) is that even those who come here to Avalon, read the threads and so forth, and still won't be prepared for the collapse of the global system. Some place their faith in precious metals, while others think that when it gets ugly, they won't have to deal with it in this - our physical reality - at all.

From your perspective, from what you have seen and heard, and read through the human art of reading "body language," what do you personally think the GC needs to do to be prepared? How are you preparing (I'm not asking for the address)? Why do you think it is important to prepare now - in this reality/density/etc. - versus later? What is your vision for our future as a species.
Hi there, Mike:

I appreciate your excellent questions. I have no formulaic answers. This is why we started the Forum: to address exactly these issues... between us. Others may be able to help (in practical terms) more than we can. Our goal was to bring people together.

"If you build it, they will come."

We'd not really thought of what would happen when they got here!

We're just about to publish the Miriam Delicado interview. Speaking personally (subjectively!), it's one of the most powerful interviews I've ever seen. The first few minutes - the preview clips at the beginning - blow me away each time I sit down to watch it.

Not everyone will feel the same way, of course, but for me it had special significance. Youll see why pretty soon. There'll be plenty to discuss there, too.

For some people on this Forum, it may be the most powerful and important video they have ever seen.

My personal plans: I'll be returning to Switzerland after our trip to the NEXUS conference in Australia in early October. At that point, I'll take stock. If I stay in Switzerland (and Kerry and I have often talked about what happens when "the music stops") - there could be many worse places to be.

Kerry plans to stay in Sedona... in the Four Corners area which Miriam recommends. She too will take stock in a few weeks' time.

Very best wishes, Bill
Bill Ryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 06:54 AM   #83
clarkkent
Avalon Senior Member

cant wait for the video!!! (maybe itll answer some of my nordic questions..)

-kyle
clarkkent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 06:59 AM   #84
mikey
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you for the update Bill and indeed very much looking forward to the new interview.
Much love to u and Kerry and all the mods and people behind the scenes who are working here....ur intentions are wrapped in love and i know i am not the only one who feels it. Again unconditional gratitude to u all

peace
bananaman
mikey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 09:23 AM   #85
MMe M
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Ryan View Post
Hi, MMeM:

My guess is that your post crossed with mine just above yours... it looks like you may have spent a while writing it.

I understand your feelings. The energy was a whirlwind. It was like a party getting into full swing (just before things start getting broken).

The problem was that it was getting out of control. We were receiving private messages from people complaining and saying they were leaving because they could no longer find things.

There were too many off-topic posts. They were INTERESTING, and LEGITIMATE DEBATING TOPICS - but just did not belong here by any stretch of definition. I don't want to single anyone out with examples. But you'll get what I mean.

Do you still agree with what you wrote - having read my post above? (If you've not read it, please do.)

No censorship. Just direction.

We WOULD like to re-open the Camelot Forum. But we just don't have enough mods to handle it. All the mods on board signed up for Avalon, not Camelot. We still don't have enough people to do what we're doing right now. Some of the mods are staying up all night - unpaid. Several of us are really exhausted. (No drama: it's true.)

If you don't know what it's like to run a forum, then try it sometime! (I had no clue. This is the first forum Kerry or I have ever run.)

Your post was pretty hard, but honest, and I'd be happy to answer questions.

I'm also happy to answer Kyle's Qs above (Clark Kent) - but they are too hard!

Seriously, I will try. Give me a short while.

Very best wishes, Bill

It did take me forever to write it as it was a harsh criticism. I’m at ease with words, deadly actually and live a million regrets once said or typed but If I have been polite and just, I feel I must speak. I try to not take the lowest common path, but I must be truthful at the same time. I nearly wrote a thread similar in nature but changed my mind. This person did in my stead. Its why my signature is the quote that it is. A reminder to me to not use both barrels, so to speak.

Moderation is usually simple. People will eventually tire of being ignored, or they sicken of the gang/group mentality attack and move on. Just teach people to report for abuse, beat them over the head with it. There are differing opinions everywhere here. Currently there is one stating that a post was wrong in nature and not what the forum was about. Actually, there are two schools of thought regarding the post. Both have a right to express an opinion. Neither should be labeled "not Avalon worthy" as that in itself is negative and elitist. Elitist mentality is why we have the issues we do in the world today.

The change was severe in nature. Yes, there were huge amounts of material needing sorted but it would have tapered off. This you know. A party was a perfect analogy. There was more but I will leave it at that.

I meant no judgment on your efforts, which are monumental. We are all eternally grateful.
MMe M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 09:38 AM   #86
MartyMcFailure
Avalon Senior Member

whens that interview gonna be up bill? soon i hope
MartyMcFailure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 10:54 AM   #87
Mike_Jetson
Avalon Senior Member

Im gagging for this interview! ))
Mike_Jetson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 11:57 AM   #88
Kate
Avalon Senior Member

Location: currently UK, searching for a safe relocation in next year
Default Re: Good morning Avalon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocky_Shorz View Post
after reading everyone's posts, I think the simplest solution for keeping everyone happy is just to add a UFO section next to Visions of Future...
hi Rocky.
just to let you know that i have discussed this request to add a UFO section, however, at this present time it is strongly felt we need to concentrate on urgent issues regarding ground crew and preparations .. refer to following..
http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...ead.php?t=1021

As and when the opportunity to open up the camelot forum happens then people will be able to add their UFO info ...
I do appreciate your frustration.
All that the team can do is ask for peoples acceptance that certain changes HAD to be made...if not, the whole project could have been in jeapordy!

best wishes
kate
Old 09-25-2008, 12:05 PM   #89
utopiated
Avalon Senior Member

Unhappy Re: Goodbye Avolon

Am I the only one who is TOTALLY lost and confused by what's going on here??

I get an email from another member about a long post I contributed to a thread about J.L. Walson footage and secret space fleets and so I come back to read any feedback and it's gone...

I've read the announcements but maybe i'm a bit slow. I haven't followed what was a supposed hack or accidental delete and what has been removed for a "tidy process". I'm just annoyed as I wish I'd saved the long post I wrote... it took a fair bit of time, something we're all short of at the moment.

I thought the forum was growing organically and pretty well. It's done so very fast - but that just reflects the state of play at the moment I think.
utopiated is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 12:10 PM   #90
Gale
Banned

Thumbs up Re: Preparedness

Quote:
at this present time it is strongly felt we need to concentrate on urgent issues regarding ground crew and preparations
I agree, preparedness is the most important right now.
Gale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 01:32 PM   #91
watchZEITGEISTnow
Avalon Senior Member

I guess one angle is that we want a majority of good people out there that don't know what is going on to wake up right?

Well, I try, and do get through to some extent, but then they ask for 'proof', I see it as a way for 'us' to articulate to 'them' via "proof". Show them docos, definately, and the Camelot docos are like true disclosure to me, and showing these type of interviews to others up to a point then requires more discussion... yeah I know there are 'other' sites for that, yet none as sincere and with a loving intent as this one.

I hear you about the time moderating forums like the Camelot one, and that one is a doozy, it is evolution of the 'mysteries' type forums, a really refreshing one where the real people are asked the real questions about everything W.D.K (We Don't know).

and anyway you said you were going to put it back on anyway, so we'll just wait. But please don't delete any of the threads, they rock.

(just a side thought, I was thinking perhaps you have been warned off from pursuing some of the rather 'top secret' and 'national security' issues on that forum, that make watergate look like a Finding Nemo movie )

Love everything

Z
watchZEITGEISTnow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 01:51 PM   #92
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

I admit i have felt a little dispondent since the change of the forum, as was said before this forum has now become a chat on survival.
I realise how the state of the nations are right now and we should be looking towards making things more safe for ourselves and our famlies but i'm not sure all this re colonisation idea will even work,
An earlier thread i wrote touched on this, i said that the cycle of this survival agenda will focus on leaders second in commands and so on again, we will end up no better than we are today being in someone else's control.

I was under the impliction that this forum was for like minded people who are all having experiences of spiritual,psychic and et exposure.

If the site is going to be about survival only how much can one say
Jacqui D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 02:18 PM   #93
BenZadok
Avalon Senior Member

Bill and Kerry (and Avalon) have felt like a beacon of light in a dark place.

I wonder that, because of this, some are beginning to put them (including the moderators) in the place of being their Source. I find that it easy for me to do this as well.

I find that if I have a deep, viseral, critical reaction to what another thinks or says, or does, that such a moment is a mirror to me as to who I am ultimately looking to as my Source.

I grew up in what I call a very "man-centered religion". My concern is that Avalon is susceptible to morphing into this slowly over time, with Bill and Kerry being esteemed as the "pastors", the moderators as the "deacons", and Avalon Forum as the "church".

I ask Bill and Kerry and the moderators to consider the possibility if the exhaustion comes, at least in part, from allowing the pressure of a few, who want you to be their "Source", to subtly seep into your consciousness.

It is not an either/or when I try to discern my motives in a matter. It is fuzzy terrain. I understand that there is a season to everything. A season to work your @#% off, and a season to refrain from all such activity. It is a clarity that can only be discerned within each.

I want you (Bill, Kerry, and the moderators) to know that if you back away from putting so many hours into the Avalon Forum, so that a consequence is that emails are left unanswered, that key world events are left unexposed, that the profound insights of others are left incognito, that the forum starts to unravel, I want you to know that that is OK with me. Sure, I could be disappointed at times, but it does not touch my Source who is peace, who is light, who is my teacher, who is my guide.

I think that the victim mentality, that pervades this culture (that wants someone to rescue them, pushing away personal responsibility), can readily filter into places like the Avalon Forum. Why? Because people are people. We are all in process.

I can recall times in my path where my heart dependence was more towards people than my Source. It takes a long time to shift, especially if one was "hammered" when young. And even now, if I am not centered in the One who is Completeness and Love and Peace, I can readily shift back to that misplaced dependency.

Part of love is to not let others look to you as a source. Let us feel the growth pains, even if we complain, whine, or express "righteous indignation". The Source knows how to deal with our tyrades (sp?).

I am sad that the moderators are working through the night. My desire is that they sleep well every night.

With Love.
BenZadok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2008, 07:32 PM   #94
Debugged

MMe M, you are an eloquent writer, and I applaud your honesty. I could not have said it better. I've stayed away, because I am disenchanted with the amount of steadfast control that has taken over this place. An entire board was shut down, that was in the midst of developing into a lively group of unique friends supporting one another, and sharing similar experiences. I miss it. I preferred it to the doom and gloom of Avalon.

How many sections really need to be devoted to preparing for doom and gloom that might not happen? I believe that expending that much energy on such darkness only energizes it into becoming reality. I also am getting weary and wary of experiencers whose agenda is to get out the message of absolute doom and destruction of the planet. Who is to say that they are not participants in some huge psyop to rob humanity of it's natural powers of creation? If we are focused on being helpless and hopeless all the time, the demonic ones can suck us dry of our energy, and then they overpower us. I seriously refuse to give in to that mindset, and don't buy into the gloomy agenda.

Why not discuss ways in which we as humans, can positively influence the planet and thwart such a gloomy future? (see Dan Burish's site, or David Wilcock's) Why not discuss ways that we can expose the negative plans and their creators, and possibly stop disasters from happening? What about planning times where we can get together, and pray/meditate in the methods that suit us as individuals, on world peace, healing the planet, etc? What about adding members'/family/friends' names (with their permission first)for long-distance healing? I'm already involved in a group that does this, and I think that the more groups around the net that do this, the stronger the intentions would be, and the better the results would be. On this other board, total free speech is allowed...colorful language and all. No ad hominem attacks, mind manners...that's about it. It works. Nobody much minds if things get off topic; it happens.
Old 09-28-2008, 07:57 PM   #95
angelite
Avalon Senior Member

This site has been the best thing that could happen for me because it helped me to connect to others out there like me and I could not be happier.
I had no idea how we would ever be able to make these connections so we could get our core groups together and build the communities we came to built.
It is all about being of service to others not service to self and for me this has bought it all together. Thank you!!!!
angelite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 08:05 AM   #96
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

Each person brings who they are to the forums. Bill and Kerry are adventurers going forth gathering information to share with everyone else so that folks can take that info and make it work for them in how they see fit.

Camelot is the place for gathering knowledge, discusing it and digesting it.

Avalon are for the folks ready to take the next step which is to move forward toward becoming creators, pioneers for this new frontier.

I am sitting listening to an expert talking about how oil is now down to a 2 percent oil reserve. If everyone topped out their gas tanks today, a third would not be able to get any gas. The fuel isn't there. Next is the whole financial issue with banks failing and Wall Street wanting us, the taxpayer, to financially bail them out and leaving Main street holding the bag. The reality of what is going on in our world is exceptionally serious.

Doom? Gloom? Let's face it. Reality sucks. Our way of life is in the process of undergoing a major change. Unfortunately, some folks will choose to go into the roll of victim as compared to the role of the activist.

Each person has a choice about how they are going to respond to these changes. The next crisis will make the price of oil go up even more. People will need motor scooters or electric bicycles, electric cars, etc.

The next thing is we don't know how bad this is going to affect the infra structure. No oil, no gas, no trucks to move food. The more folks are into the self-reliance mode the better off they will be. The message from Miriam was to grow your own food to be self-sufficient. The task folks need to focus on is SELF-SUFFICIENCY. Avalon is about self-sufficiency. A kitchen garden is what is going to keep folks alive. Knowing the basics, like our ancestors did, is what is needed now.

Last edited by Carol; 09-29-2008 at 08:14 AM.
Carol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 08:21 AM   #97
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacqui D View Post
I was under the impliction that this forum was for like minded people who are all having experiences of spiritual,psychic and et exposure.

If the site is going to be about survival only how much can one say
The spiritual, psychic is also exceptionally valuable. Do you remote view so to communicate with someone else in another location? We used to teach folks how to do this and did it ourselves. It works. Do you use your psyhic intuition to tune into the weather, futher events, health of loved ones. These are also valuable skills. Take the initiative and start a few threads on which of these is of interest to you.
Old 10-02-2008, 07:54 AM   #98
RSF
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carol View Post
The spiritual, psychic is also exceptionally valuable. Do you remote view so to communicate with someone else in another location? We used to teach folks how to do this and did it ourselves. It works. Do you use your psyhic intuition to tune into the weather, futher events, health of loved ones. These are also valuable skills. Take the initiative and start a few threads on which of these is of interest to you.
---

Hi,
You used to teach people how to remote-view. I'd like to learn the basics of how that was done, Carol ?

Prior to this read I felt it was horse-shut but mayhap's there's more to remote viewing principles/reality than I had thought. Please elaborate?
Thank You,
RSF
RSF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 08:09 AM   #99
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

There are several members on some of the other Avalon sub-forums who are already giving lessons.

Here is one member's link to his thead. http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...ead.php?t=3921

If you do a search you should easily find the others.

I did learn this at University when studying transpersonal psychology and later taught it to my students in Jr. College. I think you will be both surprised and delighted as you move into this area of knowledge.
Old 10-02-2008, 08:47 AM   #100
Morphious
Avalon Senior Member

i request this post be deleated :
Morphious is offline   Reply With Quote