Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Economy and Currency

Notices

Old 12-05-2009, 06:32 AM   #1
Angel in Disguise
Avalon Senior Member

Default New way to pay your bills!

96 is the fix... Has anyone tried this?... Watch all 4 parts... Interesting indeed!

Angel in Disguise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2009, 06:58 AM   #2
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: New way to pay your bills!

I live in the States. I am curious if this shows up on the bills here.........I am going to look for it.
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2009, 07:39 AM   #3
Angel in Disguise
Avalon Senior Member

Checked mine here in Canada and yep... it's there. Everything he says can be researched and confirmed by looking up the law books and reading his points ourselves... It's exciting! Now if only we all had it in us to try it
Old 12-05-2009, 08:28 AM   #4
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member

thanks for posting this . Good old robert lord bless his soul showing us the a4v method of paying fpr thingsyou have to love it JT this is the answer to your heating problem if you want to try it
Northern Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2009, 10:37 AM   #5
Ross H
Project Avalon Moderator

Excellent find, love it.
Ross H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2009, 04:42 PM   #6
Angel in Disguise
Avalon Senior Member

Has anyone or is anyone willing to try it and report back?
Old 12-05-2009, 05:40 PM   #7
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member

The are several who have used this and been successful using it. This comes from the Bills and Exchange Act of Canada

From the §57.1 of the Bills of Exchange Act of Canada.

Presumption of value

57. (1) Every party whose signature appears on a bill is, in the absence of evidence to the contrary, deemed to have become a party thereto for value

when you write accepted for Value on the Bill then write returned for Value on it under your signature along with the BC number the bill is in fact paid I could list several examples where this has worked from several countries

http://www.canlii.org/en/ca/laws/sta...985-c-b-4.html

Last edited by Northern Boy; 12-05-2009 at 05:46 PM.
Old 12-05-2009, 05:50 PM   #8
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member

The other thing one has to wonder about is Immagration if you were not born in the country you reside in this will not work for you/ If you have daul citizenship I don`t know how it works in My case I was born in Germany My dad was in the Canadian military my mom a german national so how it would apply to me remains a mystery I`m still looking into
Old 12-05-2009, 05:54 PM   #9
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel in Disguise View Post
Has anyone or is anyone willing to try it and report back?
I had come across similar type of dialogue several years ago but at the time 'things' like this were not believable. Kind of like the 'Lesko' book of free money from grants. You should see how much money states and city's have stashed away in there 'savings' coffers labeled as emergency or rainy day fund and is not part of their expenditure budget publicly.

Not sure what the system is here but think of it this way; if you download a copy of the legislation, laws, and find the definitions of relevant terms you will develop the conviction that the terminology does in fact apply to you and that this conviction supports your action. If you are ever challenged on the matter then defending your conviction will be a no-brainer for you because of your sovereignty. However, if you are challenged and are not sure of your position then of course it would be easier for 'them' to twist your arm into reversing your understanding.

Interesting how something so simple will bring to light the effect of self empowerment and the actions that back it up. See how we have been duped over time into acquiescencing our power and forgot who we are and what we have?

I say go for it and learn the language then you can decide at that point.
Christo888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2009, 05:57 PM   #10
Jonathon
Avalon Senior Member

If you want to understand A4V/R4V then go here and visit the forums and listen to the audio classes (100s of hours worth): http://www.creditorsincommerce.com/

Success is highly dependent on your level of commitment and education. This isn't some quick fix or silver bullet. You need to have a thorough understanding of administrative procedure and processes as well as a complete understanding of the foundations and procedure of A4V. Don't expect to mail an a4v in and the company in question just to say "oh, OK thank you". If you can't enforce it, you will get yourself in a heap of trouble real quick.
Jonathon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2009, 06:12 PM   #11
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member

Your right Jon anyone following this route will have to understand that just because one has taken the time to research this understand it and how to apply it musst also realize that several companies where you may wish to apply this will have representatives who have no idea of what you would be trying to apply and refuse to accept payment in this method. It is a long road aand not one with out its bumps and potholes. You need to really check into the laws and procedures involved and if you use it you must be committed to following thru

Last edited by Northern Boy; 12-05-2009 at 06:32 PM.
Old 12-06-2009, 05:06 PM   #12
JesterTerrestrial
Avalon Senior Member

Angel in Disguise thanks for posting this!!!

LOL The High Tech Board of Truth and Justice!!!

Yes I will report back when I have some more info about how the process went when I accept my tax bill, my phone bill, my hydro bill and i guess anything with a 96 on it. If they give me a hard time they will need to explain to me why there is a 96 on their paperwork because I did not put it there.

Anyway. I am going to research the info provided in this video and get ready to enjoy my share of the jam...mmmmm...i do like jam.
JesterTerrestrial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2009, 11:04 PM   #13
lovepromoter
Avalon Senior Member

anyone looking for their rights etc. within the UNITED KINGDOM PLC. should check out -
www.lawfulrebellion.org
www.thetruthwillout.com
www.tpuc.org
Some truly amazing work is going down, bringing the power to the people.
Thanks for the post, good stuff.
pea's and love
lovepromoter is offline   Reply With Quote