Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 11-26-2009, 01:52 PM   #1
artvision
Avalon Senior Member

Default Alex Jones - Incendiary declaration on 1:03:13 on his 25-Nov-09 podcast

Alex Jones: Incendiary declaration on 1:03:13 on his 25-Nov-09 podcast, from here:

http://rss.infowars.com/20091125_Wed_Alex.mp3

Exactly at 1 hour, 3 minutes and 13 seconds he make a mind blowing declaration, which much change the data of the problem!

Now I linked with this one and seems veridic:

From now on, I will look him with different eyes.
artvision is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2009, 05:18 PM   #2
MadSheeple
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Alex Jones - Incendiary declaration on 1:03:13 on his 25-Nov-09 podcast

I don't know man, I wouldn't go as far as to say he is an isreali operative yet. The evidence is very limited and subjective. I guess only time will tell, let's keep our eyes open.
MadSheeple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2009, 05:30 PM   #3
Jonathon
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Alex Jones - Incendiary declaration on 1:03:13 on his 25-Nov-09 podcast

Does it really matter? I mean REALLY does it matter? What does any of that have to do with you/me/us? Isn't it all a grand distraction to keep you from living and being in the NOW and instead get you to project exactly what they WANT you to project? The game will continue as long as you keep playing it.

Do you see any taking of responsibility here by any party to this transaction (viewers included)? Do you realize you have agreed to a contract by inviting this in? Do you know what you are agreeing to? What does the information compel you to think, feel and do?
Jonathon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2009, 05:41 PM   #4
MadSheeple
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonathon View Post
Does it really matter? I mean REALLY does it matter? What does any of that have to do with you/me/us? Isn't it all a grand distraction to keep you from living and being in the NOW and instead get you to project exactly what they WANT you to project? The game will continue as long as you keep playing it.

Do you see any taking of responsibility here by any party to this transaction (viewers included)? Do you realize you have agreed to a contract by inviting this in? Do you know what you are agreeing to? What does the information compel you to think, feel and do?
Very well put. We can study the world arround us as much as we want, as accurate as possible, but it will not change anything. We must be history actors and not history observers.

The goal of the game is to keep us in this state of non-action. Now is all we have.
Old 11-26-2009, 06:51 PM   #5
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Alex Jones presents a lot of good information and guests...regardless of who he may or may not be in cahoots with. I don't listen very often...because I don't want to be an angry person. So I suppose I live in a bit of a dream-world as sort of a survival mechanism. I could eat dinner with most of the people Alex loves to hate...and not get into a shouting match...even though I mostly agree with Alex.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 11-26-2009 at 06:55 PM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2009, 08:06 PM   #6
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

i have a friend whos jewish............
pineal-pilot-in merkabah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2009, 10:18 PM   #7
artvision
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonathon View Post
Does it really matter? I mean REALLY does it matter? What does any of that have to do with you/me/us?
Yes, for me it really matters, because I listened his emissions regularly and I thought "look, there is somebody is fighting for truth, for our liberty, for us! What a bitter disappointment!

Before I saw him as an ally, as a supportive whistle blower. Right now I see him like a radio host information spreader, with a hidden agenda.

People I suppose you know what a "mole" is in the 007 language? Is an "asset", very well hidden, which is unobservable. At a command is activated and is launching into a destructive mission.

Up to now, he post accurate info, knowingly everybody will check him out. after he gain our trust, we became sloppy and we believed him. What a mistake, from my side, as I listened daily!

Now is very obvious for me, from where he gets his deep down information. This is expendable information, just to feed us, to gain our appreciation and trust, for the last blow they are working to! Then we regret bitterly we trusted him!

================================================
PROTOCOL No. 15
SECRET SOCIETIES
The most secret political plots will be known to us and fall under our guiding hands on the very day of their conception. AMONG THE MEMBERS OF THESE LODGES WILL BE ALMOST ALL THE AGENTS OF INTERNATIONAL AND NATIONAL POLICE since their service is for us irreplaceable in the respect that the police is in a position not only to use its own particular measures with the insubordinate, but also to screen our activities and provide pretexts for discontents, ET CETERA.
*** 5. The class of people who most willingly enter into secret societies are those who live by their wits, careerists, and in general people, mostly light-minded, with whom we shall have no difficulty in dealing and in using to wind up the mechanism of the machine devised by us. If this world grows agitated the meaning of that will be that we have had to stir up in order to break up its too great solidarity. BUT IF THERE SHOULD ARISE IN ITS MIDST A PLOT, THEN AT THE HEAD OF THAT PLOT WILL BE NO OTHER THAN ONE OF OUR MOST TRUSTED SERVANTS [aka the NWO shill, AJ!]. It is natural that we and no other should lead MASONIC activities, for we know whither we are leading, we know the final goal of every form of activity whereas the GOYIM have knowledge of nothing, not even of the immediate effect of action; they put before themselves, usually, the momentary reckoning of the satisfaction of their self- opinion in the accomplishment of their thought without even remarking that the very conception never belonged to their initiative but to our instigation of their thought ....
================================================

I urge everybody to read the protocols, all people that they never heard of, or never read it thoroughly:

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/so...pol_zion06.htm
Old 11-26-2009, 11:03 PM   #8
Night Light
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadSheeple View Post
Very well put. We can study the world arround us as much as we want, as accurate as possible, but it will not change anything. We must be history actors and not history observers.

The goal of the game is to keep us in this state of non-action. Now is all we have.
Consider George Green's words where he says that it's all a play and that we should stay in observer mode. Have you had a chance to read 'Handbook for a New Paradigm'? Now regardless of whether I disagree with this or not, I wanted to point out that quantum physics has shown that the observer directly effects the observed (wave vs particle).
I think that it would serve us well to tread carefully and cautiously, not run wild screaming at the top of our lungs to the top of the pyramid. The proper oppurtunities are constantly presenting themselves in the form of knowledge. I am not at all a sit on the fence kinda guy but one doesn't overcome countless centuries of tyranny and well thought out forms of manipulation and control through pushing back.
We need to treat the situation as an Aikido expert would. Aikido focuses not on punching or kicking opponents, but rather on using their own energy to gain control of them or to throw them away from you. It is not a static art, but places great emphasis on motion and the dynamics of movement. (Aikido is a Japanese martial art developed by Morihei Ueshiba as a synthesis of his martial studies, philosophy, and religious beliefs. Aikido is often translated as "the Way of unifying (with) life energy"(1) or as "the Way of harmonious spirit."(2) Ueshiba's goal was to create an art that practitioners could use to defend themselves while also protecting their attacker from injury.)

RE: AJ

I appreciate the progress he has made in slapping the glaze from our collective brainwashed minds. That said, I dont trust him, and I stopped listening to his corporate run mind manipulating profiteer racket a long time ago. He is a double agent(opinion), but worse, he's a fear mongerer(fact). Not the type of persona people should be lining up behind.

**In honor of the Thanksgiving spirit, I'd like to add this prayer:

I give thanks to the forces of creation for the wisdom to envision a better future, and for the conviction to carry it true.
Night Light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2009, 07:07 PM   #9
MadSheeple
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Night Light View Post
Consider George Green's words where he says that it's all a play and that we should stay in observer mode. Have you had a chance to read 'Handbook for a New Paradigm'? Now regardless of whether I disagree with this or not, I wanted to point out that quantum physics has shown that the observer directly effects the observed (wave vs particle).
I think that it would serve us well to tread carefully and cautiously, not run wild screaming at the top of our lungs to the top of the pyramid. The proper oppurtunities are constantly presenting themselves in the form of knowledge. I am not at all a sit on the fence kinda guy but one doesn't overcome countless centuries of tyranny and well thought out forms of manipulation and control through pushing back.
We need to treat the situation as an Aikido expert would. Aikido focuses not on punching or kicking opponents, but rather on using their own energy to gain control of them or to throw them away from you. It is not a static art, but places great emphasis on motion and the dynamics of movement. (Aikido is a Japanese martial art developed by Morihei Ueshiba as a synthesis of his martial studies, philosophy, and religious beliefs. Aikido is often translated as "the Way of unifying (with) life energy"(1) or as "the Way of harmonious spirit."(2) Ueshiba's goal was to create an art that practitioners could use to defend themselves while also protecting their attacker from injury.)

RE: AJ

I appreciate the progress he has made in slapping the glaze from our collective brainwashed minds. That said, I dont trust him, and I stopped listening to his corporate run mind manipulating profiteer racket a long time ago. He is a double agent(opinion), but worse, he's a fear mongerer(fact). Not the type of persona people should be lining up behind.

**In honor of the Thanksgiving spirit, I'd like to add this prayer:

I give thanks to the forces of creation for the wisdom to envision a better future, and for the conviction to carry it true.
I have not yet read the 'Handbook for a New Paradigm', for I ordered it last week! Looking forward to read it tho...

I see my mind as a computer, analysing ALL the information I come in contact with, then look deep and extract the essence of each idea wich creates a pattern, wich you can call the deliberate intention. The problem comes when you have to seperate what is "good" and "bad" by the law of attraction. So far I believe I have been looking too much towards the exterior and have shifted my focus towards the oneness that I feel inside, while still being open to constructive critisism. This journey has been wonderful for me so far, and I thank many of you here for sharing their positive energy.

To get back on topic, I still listen to alex jones sometimes, because he covers stories that the mass media doesn't, wich helps me make the pattern clearer. You just have to learn how to filter out the negative stuff like his fearmongering tone and extract the useful essence within the information. I feel that if you don't put all your eggs in the same basket and get your information from multiple sources, then it gets easier and easier to filter out the negatives.
Old 11-28-2009, 06:03 AM   #10
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

You know, I disagree with Israel but I think that using the fact that someone may/may not be a Jew is a low-blow to that person. It's arrogant, juvenile and backwards.

And the fact that people spread that video virally shows that they are contributing to an expanding pool of ********.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2009, 09:09 AM   #11
artvision
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humble Janitor View Post
You know, I disagree with Israel but I think that using the fact that someone may/may not be a Jew is a low-blow to that person. It's arrogant, juvenile and backwards.

And the fact that people spread that video virally shows that they are contributing to an expanding pool of ********.
You know, is so arrogant and juvenile as a sheep is saying to another sheep... look there is the wolf.

And for your knowledge, before I heard that AJ is zionist, etc, I never give any credence, I do not even bothered then to google it, but when men declares with his own mouth, then i start searching and that YouTube was the first I got and yes, he declared with his own mouth, ONCE AGAIN, that things about his wife. Is this juvenile, is this arrogance? Maybe is your opinion, which I do not agree with!

I don't say anything other than, I will be cautious, further, of what he is saying and mostly, why he is saying. I will not going into details saying that how much evil can do one westerner which is bad and how much one of theirs. Should we just remember Joseph Stalin (Jossip Vissarionovich Djugashvili) and Adolf Hitler (http://www.theforbiddenknowledge.com...rothschild.htm)

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/so...0century05.htm
Old 11-28-2009, 10:43 AM   #12
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

I listened and heard no incendiary declaration.

I clicked on the video but it says it's "private." However, I see the title of it on your post.

What are you talking about? That Alex's wife is a Jew? His wife being a Jew doesn't make Alex a Zionist. They are two different things entirely.

Please explain.
Seashore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2009, 11:29 AM   #13
artvision
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seashore View Post
I listened and heard no incendiary declaration.

I clicked on the video but it says it's "private." However, I see the title of it on your post.

What are you talking about? That Alex's wife is a Jew? His wife being a Jew doesn't make Alex a Zionist. They are two different things entirely.

Please explain.
Hi Seashore,

Here is an excerpt from AJ podcast starting from 1:03:13; it is Zipped mp3 file, with a few seconds excerpt:

http://www.easy-share.com/1908557898/2009-11-25_AJ.zip

If you are not sure, please listen to his pod cast, in a mp3 player, tune it in the close to the 1 hour 3 minutes and 13 seconds and listen carefully:

(This is the place where he made the statement and took the excerpt)

This has nothing to do with his wife, she can be whatever, as not his wife is doing the show, but is a clue, that is strengthening an issue I didn't know!

Plus, after I researched on the internet, look what I found about his advertisers, which are taking much of the air time:

http://theinfounderground.com/forum/...php?f=4&t=5900

In that YouTube video, is a part of his show, where he is confirming, again, with his mouth, the origins of his wife (but, I'm repeating, is not relevant for he is making the show; this is just as a clue) The Youtube I immediately found when I search internet and then I heard him saying the family origins of his wife. Now is restricted!!!!! While yesterday was free. Very strange, indeed.

Me, I wasn't aware about that fact of AJ, which for me, personally, is completely changing the informational paradigm of whatever is coming from him.

Dear Seashore, please confirm me, if you were able to here his statement, made with his own mouth, not by a third party or something!

Who knows, maybe we are approaching to those times where the TRUTH will be shouted from the roofs of the houses:

"There is nothing concealed that will not be disclosed, or hidden that will not be made known. What you have said in the dark will be heard in the daylight, and what you have whispered in the ear in the inner rooms will be proclaimed from the roofs" Luke 12, 2-3

Last edited by artvision; 11-28-2009 at 11:38 AM.
Old 11-28-2009, 11:56 AM   #14
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by artvision View Post

Here is an excerpt from AJ podcast starting from 1:03:13; it is Zipped mp3 file, with a few seconds excerpt:

http://www.easy-share.com/1908557898/2009-11-25_AJ.zip
This requires a paid subscription. I’m not interested in another paid subscription for myself.

Quote:

If you are not sure, please listen to his pod cast, in a mp3 player, tune it in the close to the 1 hour 3 minutes and 13 seconds and listen carefully:

(This is the place where he made the statement and took the excerpt)
I already listened to this.

All he is talking about is the fact that he is attacked for being anti-Semitic because he criticizes Israel sometimes, when there are other people in the public arena who say hateful things yet they’re not criticized.

What else does he say that you hear but I don’t?

I'm editing now because it just dawned on me that you're saying he's "admitting" to being pro-Zionist, not anti-Semitic.

Please just explain in your own words what you're saying, artvision.

What have you discovered about Alex Jones?

Last edited by Seashore; 11-28-2009 at 12:09 PM. Reason: Add comment
Old 11-28-2009, 12:06 PM   #15
artvision
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
This requires a paid subscription. I’m not interested in another paid subscription for myself.
?
Seashore, is not true, you can download the file, but you have to wait for a while, there is a counter of few tenths of seconds you must wait. They say about the subscription, just if you want instant download and with high speed(here is not the case, as file is very very small, just a few seconds mp3, excerpt from the podcast from 25-Nov-09).

The archive file is so small, but even so, I wasn't able to upload here on Avalon, by any means even it's size is around 4KB, which is less than 97.7 KB, accepted for Zip files.

It gives me:
===========
Upload Errors
2009-11-25_AJ.zip:
Upload of file failed.
=============

This is the reason I put on the easy-share. Really I do not understand where is the problem for you?

Last edited by artvision; 11-28-2009 at 12:15 PM.
Old 11-28-2009, 12:48 PM   #16
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Seashore, is not true, you can download the file, but you have to wait for a while, there is a counter of few tenths of seconds you must wait. They say about the subscription, just if you want instant download and with high speed(here is not the case, as file is very very small, just a few seconds mp3, excerpt from the podcast from 25-Nov-09).

The archive file is so small, but even so, I wasn't able to upload here on Avalon, by any means even it's size is around 4KB, which is less than 97.7 KB, accepted for Zip files.

It gives me:
===========
Upload Errors
2009-11-25_AJ.zip:
Upload of file failed.
=============

This is the reason I put on the easy-share. Really I do not understand where is the problem for you?
artvision,

I waited the count-down. All that was there on the screen at the end was a list of payment options.

Anyway, at this point, I prefer not to listen to anything else. Like I said, I already listened to the podcast...

What I'm interested in is what you have to say.
Old 11-28-2009, 01:11 PM   #17
artvision
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
artvision,

I waited the count-down. All that was there on the screen at the end was a list of payment options.

Anyway, at this point, I prefer not to listen to anything else. Like I said, I already listened to the podcast...

What I'm interested in is what you have to say.
seashore,

If you are stating that you listened carefully, especially at that moment 1:03:13 and you didn't noticed anything, it's meaning this thing is not important to you, so there is no need further investigations. For people that the statement from Alex Jones, that made vibrating some cords, is good, they have "eyes to see and ears to hear" and will watch him with different eyes.

This is all I had to say to you!
Old 11-28-2009, 01:18 PM   #18
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
seashore,

If you are stating that you listened carefully, especially at that moment 1:03:13 and you didn't noticed anything, it's meaning this thing is not important to you, so there is no need further investigations. For people that the statement from Alex Jones, that made vibrating some cords, is good, they have "eyes to see and ears to hear" and will watch him with different eyes.

This is all I had to say to you!
It is very important to me.

Alex Jones is one of my primary sources of information.

I apologize for editing post #14 instead of replying again, because maybe you haven't noticed my edit yet.

Let me just ask you: Are you saying that there's evidence that Alex Jones is pro-Zionist?
Old 11-28-2009, 06:33 PM   #19
artvision
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
It is very important to me.

Alex Jones is one of my primary sources of information.

I apologize for editing post #14 instead of replying again, because maybe you haven't noticed my edit yet.

Let me just ask you: Are you saying that there's evidence that Alex Jones is pro-Zionist?
Hi Seashore,

Unfortunately also my primary source was AJ, I mean I listened his show, daily. I'm not saying he is pro-Zionist.
Just listen here:

http://www.artvision.9f.com/

go download and play the mp3 file called:
Excerpt_at_1h_03min_13_sec_2009-11-25_AJ.mp3

THERE IS ONLY ONE FILE IN THAT DIRECTORY!. Please confirm me you manage to listen!

Last edited by artvision; 11-28-2009 at 06:39 PM.
Old 11-28-2009, 07:47 PM   #20
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Hi Seashore,

Unfortunately also my primary source was AJ, I mean I listened his show, daily. I'm not saying he is pro-Zionist.
Just listen here:

http://www.artvision.9f.com/

go download and play the mp3 file called:
Excerpt_at_1h_03min_13_sec_2009-11-25_AJ.mp3

THERE IS ONLY ONE FILE IN THAT DIRECTORY!. Please confirm me you manage to listen!
artvision,

The mp3 didn't work; it bounced around. Alex said, "I'm Jewish." Then there was a bunch of gibberish...

But based on what I've already listened to, doesn't he talk about how he is being criticized for being anti-Semitic when he shouldn't be?

I need to say that there are two things that are on my mind about Alex Jones, as well, but they have nothing to do with Jews or Zionism.

The first is that he showcases Rima E. Laibow and her husband Major General Albert Stubblebine III (who evidently are NWO operatives), and the second is that he has not supported Continental Congress 2009, to resuscitate the Constitution,which took place recently in the U.S., yet he says he is a Constitutionalist.
Old 11-28-2009, 08:17 PM   #21
artvision
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
artvision,

The mp3 didn't work; it bounced around. Alex said, "I'm Jewish." Then there was a bunch of gibberish...

But based on what I've already listened to, doesn't he talk about how he is being criticized for being anti-Semitic when he shouldn't be?

I need to say that there are two things that are on my mind about Alex Jones, as well, but they have nothing to do with Jews or Zionism.

The first is that he showcases Rima E. Laibow and her husband Major General Albert Stubblebine III (who evidently are NWO operatives), and the second is that he has not supported Continental Congress 2009, to resuscitate the Constitution,which took place recently in the U.S., yet he says he is a Constitutionalist.
Dear Seashore,

There are people and people out there. No one is saying if they are a certain race or ethnicity you are to be blame for something, as the NWO are made of different races and nationalities, but many of them were. What I'm saying is that a real patriot and whistleblower, such as William Milton Cooper, didn't lived long to spread the truth he known!

I say to be cautious, that I'm saying.
Old 11-28-2009, 08:26 PM   #22
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
What I'm saying is that a real patriot and whistleblower, such as William Milton Cooper, didn't lived long to spread the truth he known!
You're talking about the allegation that Alex Jones had something to do with Cooper's death? The hit piece that Jeff Rense put on his website about this, which was followed by the Alex Jones - Jeff Rense rift?