Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 03-11-2010, 10:14 AM   #201
Stardustaquarion
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Questions?

Trying to post a video that I find very soothing but can't, here is the link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xo2bVbDtiX8

Last edited by Stardustaquarion; 03-11-2010 at 01:52 PM.
Stardustaquarion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 10:50 AM   #202
lightblue
Avalon Senior Member

great video stardust

by the way, do you know what happens to animals during the transition..i read that animals belong to 2D world..can that be so? i would really like to know more..do you have any links where i can read about it?

in response to oliver's post just earlier - not possible to impose unity, not possible to demand love.

love and vanity are incompatable.
some posters carry on to confuse their love of intrigue for their love of truth..

hope the sunken hearts would cheer up..bw l

lightblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 11:49 AM   #203
Oliver
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightblue View Post

in response to oliver's post just earlier - not possible to impose unity, not possible to demand love.

some posters carry on to confuse their love of intrigue for their love of truth..

That`s true, dear Lightblue, as true are the questions posted above.
Zar ne?
Oliver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 12:10 PM   #204
Céline
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anchor View Post
Gita - correct.

I request this thread be closed for the reasons documented in my post here

http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...ad.php?t=20874

Long live avalon
To Avalon,

A new morning always brings light, once again the light comes from Anchor, thank you.

Now..

I claim my power. I no longer need to defend myself from myself.

I pray for all that cannot feel or accept the love that radiates..even in the middle of mistakes, miss actions and misconducts...

Now..

I love my family. I love Avalon. I love me

So many claim to know what I have said or done..but few know me.

I have never claimed I was assaulted

I claim only to love..whether anyone here belives that or not , is not important.

I love Abraxas and he knows it....whether he accepts to keep that love is not important.

I love MP2 and he knows it...whether he believes i am a needy vampire is not important.

I love Richard and he knows it......even if he can not share everything with me, its not important

I love You and you know it.... even if you feel uncomfortable or embarrassed when i say it.. its not important

I love me and I know it... even if i do not always remember it..it is not important.

Forgive me Avalon, for I had forgotten your love.
Céline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 12:15 PM   #205
swordsmith
Unsubscribed

interesting thread, speaks volumes about who is here.
ahem, to those talking about doing "work" on people uninvited, just stop it. It's violation No 1 of spiritual law, nothing good will come of it, but then that isn't probably your game anyhow. Also stop with the dirty psychic underwear exposure in public, you aren't impressing anyone important, oh wait a minute, your SELF maybe. Good luck with that.

Mudra, nice to see you stick up for Myplanet2 it's good to know your commitment to love has some balls, ovaries I mean.

For the personal attackers on here , all you do is show your own self up.
Bear this in mind if you think you are the one on the moral high ground : never argue with a fool, passers-by may not know the difference. Yes people need calling out ,but honestly the " I know you are, but what am I? " bs is just so playground.

Some people here are blessed with better communication skills but it doesn't make them right .
Also, condescension is putrid, I can't even spell it but I sure can smell it.

At least I am getting more of a sense of the good people on here, shame most of them may well leave, but totally understandable in LIGHT of what is being exposed, and more to the point, TOLERATED.

I will also say, this forum is considered a joke by many out there, and they are watching with glee seeing it all come apart. Personally, I think this is an opportunity, and one that will most likely end with censorship of the worst order, self censorship being the most potent being the self generating kind. Look at all the peer pressure and mudslinging. Informed sheep ars just so sad to encounter, it's neither one thing or another.

The biggest joke is, does anybody actually remember being inspired by some of the early/first talks that actually brought you to this place? Did you ever think it would end up as the kind of place where you have to continually watch your back for fear of being banned? Not that I care, especially at this point I may be upset not to be banned.

The level of wish to control on here is truly something to behold. Personally, I am against all forms of moderation AND FIND IT QUITE STRANGE THAT ANYONE WOULD WANT TO BE ONE KNOWING THE HUMAN EGO (ooops I am going to leave that in caps.) and how it loves to be fed at the expense of others.
Anyone wanting to know more about" why it is the way it is " and TPTB, should read "Political Ponerology" a formerly banned book that outlines just why it is that certain kinds of people are always the ones in power.
swordsmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 12:16 PM   #206
Stardustaquarion
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightblue View Post
great video stardust

by the way, do you know what happens to animals during the transition..i read that animals belong to 2D world..can that be so? i would really like to know more..do you have any links where i can read about it?

What I understand from the Ashayana Deane material is that efforts are being made to transplant the light fields (or blue prints or consciousness) of the animals, plants and minerals that are not metatronic to a new planet in the Aquarion Universe.

My impression is that many species are going to chose to get extinted during the process of 200 years evacuation

It is not that bad, many humans also will chose to die and go in spirit to the new planet so similar process there

Conscioussness is incredible and so resourceful

The Adashi are in charge of those operations

Love
Old 03-11-2010, 12:17 PM   #207
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anchor View Post
Gita - correct.

I request this thread be closed for the reasons documented in my post here

http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...ad.php?t=20874

Long live avalon
After reading all of the linked post....I'm again hearing yet another one that wants to slam another thread....and suppress. And do it based on a post that is again riddled with many assumptions and generalizations. both of which are based on what experience?
Coming from a member that was a Mod..and also a member of the social group that is quote from abraxis....
a 'Secret Society'...and I'm guessing asked at some point as was the creator of this thread...one that claims no support of the Thuban material..but yet is a standing member of it's social group and invited by the following ....

"Should you like to join the 'Inner Thuban Circle', now situated in every 3D human merkabah as the root-reduced 12D Outer Space transmission as an Inner Space transmission; then go to profile-social groups-spiritual-Thuban."

Again, another quote. Now isn't that enticing....join a group so you can get the real transmission...and get all that secret knowledge...that no one else has.....sounds like a cult to me...and also a way to open a door to let in something that apparently can only access if you open to it. sounds demonic..but what do I know...I'm still here...clueless in California

BROOK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 12:26 PM   #208
Stardustaquarion
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BROOK View Post
After reading all of the linked post....I'm again hearing yet another one that wants to slam another thread....and suppress. And do it based on a post that is again riddled with many assumptions and generalizations. both of which are based on what experience?
Coming from a member that was a Mod..and also a member of the social group that is quote from abraxis....
a 'Secret Society'...and I'm guessing asked at some point as was the creator of this thread...one that claims no support of the Thuban material..but yet is a standing member of it's social group and invited by the following ....

"Should you like to join the 'Inner Thuban Circle', now situated in every 3D human merkabah as the root-reduced 12D Outer Space transmission as an Inner Space transmission; then go to profile-social groups-spiritual-Thuban."

Again, another quote. Now isn't that enticing....join a group so you can get the real transmission...and get all that secret knowledge...that no one else has.....sounds like a cult to me...and also a way to open a door to let in something that apparently can only access if you open to it. sounds demonic..but what do I know...I'm still here...clueless in California

Hi Brook

What I am feeling is that this has been a lesson of personal responsibility. You are a lovely being that worries about your fellow humans but maybe we are being called to let them learn their lessons

There are many light souls in this forum that care but we can only take the horse to water, we can not force it to drink

Same with Thuban, people know their risks, it is up to them. It is their discernment, maybe it is their chosen path, maybe they have fallen avatars that seek that path

Source loves all of itself whether it is ascending or descending, at the end all energies go back to source one way or another

Thank you for caring

Love
Old 03-11-2010, 12:38 PM   #209
TRANCOSO
Avalon Senior Member

Spoken as a true gentleman, Oliver.
Excellent post.

My guess is that somewhere, someone/something wanted to get hold of the Avalon library.

Unique content is worth a unique prize.

So duplicate the content a 100 times, stash it in save havens, spread across the planet & put the keys under the doormat.

The more there is, the less it's worth in $. I'll bet TPTB behind Project Arbaxass rapidly lose their interest & appitied in this snack.
TRANCOSO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 01:09 PM   #210
raulduke
Avalon Senior Member

Great post swordsmith.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gita View Post
My deduction is that 'in the mists' means that MP2 has not been banned but at the same time is not able to post - a bit like being in limbo. He's able to read other posts but blocked from replying to anything - how frustrating is that - being sent to coventry!!
Thanks for the explanation gita, and thanks Anchor for the confirmation. Imho this is an even more suspicious designation than a ban would be, i.e; nothing done to warant a ban, yet we need you to stfu for a bit so we'll place you "in the mists" for a bit or who knows how long.

Now, I haven't a clue as to wether or not what MP2 was on about (read Oliver's last post here for a summary) is true or even leads anywhere near the truth, but the fact that he's been placed in limbo and his questions disappered is vey disturbing to me, and if this heavy handed censorship is the new direction this forum is heading, then this is not the place for me.

To those trying to get past this mess and salvage what can be, I have great respect for you, but I think sweeping this situation under the carpet isn't going
to help in the long run especially for the people who have witnessed this debacle take place and cannot make any sense of the few scattered somewhat cryptic explanations.
raulduke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 01:15 PM   #211
Céline
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by raulduke View Post

Now, I haven't a clue as to wether or not what MP2 was on about

I do not think posting a web site where there are pictures of my kids, my grandson, my dead mother... was appropriate...

I have always appreciated MP2s point of view and learned from it...until ..he brought my family into it

I do not wish to fight...but I do not wish to wait for MODS to clariy either.

hope this helps
Old 03-11-2010, 01:20 PM   #212
Jonah
Avalon Senior Member

What is true is how actions are being taken without a vote as is the usual procedure when it come to moderation of the forum....

Hard to say what will be left of this place once this is all over...
Jonah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 01:22 PM   #213
Céline
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonah View Post
What is true is how actions are being taken without a vote as is the usual procedure when it come to moderation of the forum....

Amazing how people think they know truth when they ignore the ones involved ..seems we have something in common..i hope you can see that
Old 03-11-2010, 01:23 PM   #214
Stardustaquarion
Avalon Senior Member

Lovely video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-j5Z4E2wkh4

Can anyone tell me how to post videos?

Love

Last edited by Stardustaquarion; 03-11-2010 at 01:50 PM.
Old 03-11-2010, 01:33 PM   #215
raulduke
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Questions?Il

I'm not here to fight either Celine, just trying to get to the bottom of some things that don't make sense to me, namely the "in the mists" designation. It would be nice if a mod would explain what this is used for.

I didn't click on any links mp2 provided, only read his questions yesterday. I completely understand and respect your protection of your family Celine, but if this was a website, can't anybody with an internet connection see this website, or did he link to like some private page somewhere or something? Otherwise if this was stuff that's just on the web, I don't think he technically did anything wrong, though it may have been in poor judgement.
raulduke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 01:33 PM   #216
Jonah
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Céline View Post
Amazing how people think they know truth when they ignore the ones involved ..seems we have something in common..i hope you can see that
Hey Celine... not sure what this means...

But i'm sure we have many things in common...

for now.... i shall leave assumptions at the door....

tell me.... do you believe that the mods should have no say...?

you report posts like you believe we should.....
Old 03-11-2010, 01:39 PM   #217
TRANCOSO
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stardustaquarion View Post
Lovely video

Love
LovELoVEloVeLoVelOvElOvEloVE... If only I got one penny for every time that word is used in this thread... I'd be laughing all the way to the lovebank!
TRANCOSO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 01:40 PM   #218
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

Yes Jonah, this is why I had to speak out publicly..

Things have gotten out of control- I need people to know what is going on.
Luminari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 01:43 PM   #219
Jonah
Avalon Senior Member

Hello Star,

type in: [youtube] then post embedded here [/youtube

but finish the bracket!

cheers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stardustaquarion View Post
Lovely video

Love
Old 03-11-2010, 01:44 PM   #220
Céline
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Hey Celine... not sure what this means...

But i'm sure we have many things in common...

for now.... i shall leave assumptions at the door....

tell me.... do you believe that the mods should have no say...?

you report posts like you believe we should.....
My opinion about moderating should probably stay private Jonah..

My comment was that people are judging me without talking to me.

Letting my families website stay up on the forum that long was not right..it croossed a line. I am all for dissagreements and heated debates but not mud slinging and insults

there should be NO discussion when something like that happens..IMO

People need to feel safe here if they are going to share views, secrets or maybe their heart.
Old 03-11-2010, 01:52 PM   #221
Jonah
Avalon Senior Member

Celine,

I had no idea this happened... that is unfortunate.... It is not always possible to catch everything immediately.... this was unknown by me at least...

and this is the point Celine how can we know what is going on... if your husband keeps "acting now" and explains later... only... we get no explanation!!!

As for mud slinging and insults..... cmon celine... shall we pull up some of your recent posts??

Quote:
My opinion about moderating should probably stay private Jonah..

My comment was that people are judging me without talking to me.

Letting my families website stay up on the forum that long was not right..it croossed a line. I am all for dissagreements and heated debates but not mud slinging and insults

there should be NO discussion when something like that happens..IMO

People need to feel safe here if they are going to share views, secrets or maybe their heart.
Old 03-11-2010, 01:52 PM   #222
Stardustaquarion
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Hello Star,

type in: [youtube] then post embedded here [/youtube

but finish the bracket!

cheers
Thank you soooooooo much

Love
Old 03-11-2010, 02:00 PM   #223
Céline
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Celine,

I had no idea this happened... that is unfortunate.... It is not always possible to catch everything immediately.... this was unknown by me at least...

and this is the point Celine how can we know what is going on... if your husband keeps "acting now" and explains later... only... we get no explanation!!!

As for mud slinging and insults..... cmon celine... shall we pull up some of your recent posts??
You may post if you wish..

I try to not insult...but yes I am angry and I am passionate...

but i am not using Tactics as MP2 and others have...to systematicaly hurt anyone..

I have apologized for my mistakes
Old 03-11-2010, 02:06 PM   #224
morguana
Project Avalon Moderator

i would like to remind folk that "in the mists" is basically a time out tool, given to folk when they may need to reflect on their actions/words, it is not a ban.

in anchors words from his thread http://projectavalon.net/forum/showp...25&postcount=1

Quote:
Recently in some posts, I have seen reference to "In the Mists" as a ban. I can tell you, without even needing to get a moderator to explain it, that it is not a ban. It is a moderator device (changing the security group) that has the effect of removing someone’s posting privileges – it can be temporary and very often is. Evidently a moderator or admin felt that Myplanet2 (or whoever) needed to STFU for a bit
love to you all
m x

ps and on the idea of time out, i would ask you all to have a bit of this, time to chill and think before posting. what we should all be aware of is that behind any avatar is a real, thinking, feeling, breathing human, and i believe that before posting anything this should be taken into concideration. so post in a respectfull and empathic manner please (reminds folk to check out forum guidlines in my sig)

the way is not in the sky, the way is in the heart

forum guidlines

Avalon Chat

Last edited by morguana; 03-11-2010 at 04:00 PM.
morguana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 02:14 PM   #225
Jonah
Avalon Senior Member

Celine,

I believe that you have not used any tactics... i can see that you are genuine in your action/reaction....

It is not my place to cast judgment on you or anyone... that is why it is difficult for many of us here who try their best to not let their own personal feelings and opinions get in the way...

this is why we have a mod team... so when a posts and threads become controversial we vote... this is the best we can do to remain transparent...

but this is not the case with your husband.... It is not my wish to do this in the open... but i have exhausted my patience with these questions that still have no answers.... do you see members leaving daily now... are you happy to see them go?

Ask your husband to step down Celine... or at least allow us to moderate...he is dictating... and all we can do is watch this forum fall apart...

in the Japanese ancient cultures it is sometimes honorable to fall on your own sword...

Quote:
You may post if you wish..

I try to not insult...but yes I am angry and I am passionate...

but i am not using Tactics as MP2 and others have...to systematicaly hurt anyone..

I have apologized for my mistakes