Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Unconfirmed News Reports

Notices

Unconfirmed News Reports Please post any unconfirmed/unverified reports here

Old 01-28-2010, 12:58 PM   #1
TOKYO ROSE
Access Denied

Default Just as Billy Meier took photos, San Francisco is about to be flat!

http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin...gi?read=165645

also,
remember the 1906 earthquake?
http://video.google.com.au/videosear...THQUAKE&view=3
TOKYO ROSE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2010, 01:22 PM   #2
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: URGENT! BREAKING..just as Billy Meier took photos, San Francisco is about to be f

Jeeeeze what the hells going on...Calm Down!!

I cannot find anything with regards to the China earthquake!!!

Someones playing games!!!

viking
viking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2010, 01:28 PM   #3
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Default Re: URGENT! BREAKING..just as Billy Meier took photos, San Francisco is about to be f

The link to the Niep site does'nt make sense .
http://www.infp.ro/en/origins/5055-ronet

I wonder if it has been hijacked as when you click to the global quakes link on it that presumed earthquake that has supposedly happened on the 27 of january 2010 is not reported there.

http://www.infp.ro/en/lista_evenimente/global

The second link given in the article as regard China does'nt report a recent earthquake there either.
http://www.infp.ro/en/origins/5055-ronet

Also nowhere is such an earthquake reported in the news yet .

Love ALways
mudra
mudra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2010, 01:37 PM   #4
viking
Avalon Senior Member

I have recently been reading everywhere that we are entering a transition where there will be a dividing into 2 worlds!!

I know it sounds crazy!!

What if at that moment in time of the quake we split into 2 and we are now in the other world. The one we have just left behind has had the quake but our new world with our collective conciousness has moved us out of the old loop and into the New World. Maybe from here in now its up to us to create our new world the way we want ot to be!!

I read this just a few moments ago!!
Welcome!

We are in interesting times indeed. And even though the energies seem to continually go this way and that way, there is a distinct pattern and purpose none-the-less, as this purpose navigates through the waters of the power of our creative thoughts. Right now, we are teetering…teetering on the brink of what the new world, new reality, or rather what Earth Two will look like, and the Haiti earthquake has assisted this planet in more ways than we could ever have imagined.

From the onset of the earthquake in Haiti until it completed its core purpose (but there will still be more beautiful tendrils to come) on January 22, the energies were crying “distress!” or “SOS!,” or “911!” , or “I need help right now!” or even simply “I feel empty and drained” and “where am I anyway?” These energies were felt by all of us, no matter if we were aware of the situation in Haiti or not.

Many souls were sending out a distress signal because of the insecurity they were feeling. And this insecurity could feel downright uncomfortable, unstable, and for many, excruciatingly fearful with a powerless slant as we may not have been sure how and where to move forward or what to hold onto. Add to this the lower level interpretations of the Haiti earthquake, and it is no wonder that many souls were experiencing a new insecurity, instability, and exhaustion from all the surrounding energies.

This is an unprecedented time for us for several reasons, of which I will describe below. It is also a very precarious one, as things are indeed still a bit unstable now, even though we are making great progress in embracing the new shifts and allowing them to set the tone for our very new reality. We could still very well go into a time of a new unpleasant and dark reality if we are not careful, and if we are not mindful of what is now occurring. Even so, I personally trust that things will unfold quite nicely if we remember who we are and remain at the helm as the powerful creators that we were intended to be, as we turn the tide from the old reality experience to the new.

So then, for the past week or two, there was nothing to hold onto, because we had not yet created it. We have completed step one, which brought in a wonderful energy that filled us up, weaving in and out within us, as it served to ground us to the new Earth. After this, we may have felt empty and drained, because we were readying for step two, as we are done with step one, and the energies we most recently experienced had departed for awhile. The Haiti earthquake arrived at a pivotal time, with the sole purpose of opening the hearts of the planet, and of setting a new tone of security, as it rocked the planet to its core in an attempt to jump start a very new way of being….and it has succeeded in every way and then some.

Creating the new reality, or Earth Two, is very different than what we had experienced so far with Phase One of ascension. We no longer have the lower rungs beneath our feet that we had in Phase One of the ascension process. We no longer have others to fill the slots below us as we thought we would, because of the separation of the worlds which occurred in September of 2009 (hoping this is all making sense…there will be a synopsis at the end of this WINGS post that summarizes things for easier absorption!). This is then, a very different process. We are literally starting from scratch. Thus, all the seeming emptiness of late, as we grasp the thin air and attempt to mold it into a new reality of our making.

But we must know that we are getting a tremendous amount of help simply from the new plan we created at our soul levels, and that what is very different this time, is that the plan is working now in all ways so far. The more we choose to see and embrace that this is occurring, the more we will feel a new sense of security and feel that something new and different is most certainly going on. This alone will serve to support our new growth, as these experiences will expand piece by piece, and moment by moment.

Yes, we have completed the first step of creating the new Earth… which involved grounding and creating the first floor of the new reality. Like new seeds just planted, we have oh so slowly begun to sprout our own magnificent blossoms and new wings of energy, and thus, will grow into the new world like new budding babies.

The next step, or step two, involves aligning with the energies of the new beginnings, or rather our very new endeavors or new spaces in the new world (you do not have to have a new endeavor if you do not choose to, but you will have a new space relating to who you are). So although the celestial events that occurred on January 15th gave us this new start, it is still up to us to hold that new energy blueprint up and bring it into form. Immediately after we experienced this new energy of the 15th, the energies dropped down once again, as too many souls were still tapping into Earth One, or the old world reality of control, oppression and loss of freedom.

In addition, when a new blueprint arrives, we always need to align with it in all ways. So then, we may experience fear and darkness in regard to what we will now be offering, or how we will fit into the new reality. We next went through the process of releasing anything that may have held us back from completing our next soul purpose or soul slot in the new world. This can cause depression and anxiety, and certainly some fear as our new reality and new experiences are all very new….but so much better than we have ever known! We may not be used to living in a beautiful new world, so this can take some getting used to. We experienced darkness during the grounding phase of step one, and eventually came out of it feeling great, and this next step will be no different.

The ascension process always creates a pattern of darkness and anxiety immediately after the good feelings that a new blueprint originally creates, and then we always move through it and onto the next phase. So then, there is nothing unusual here. And all during this time, and with each new shift, a tremendous amount of crown chakra energy has been arriving for us as well.

Earth Two, or our new reality began as an overlay or parallel reality to Earth One, or the earth we left behind. We had to start somewhere, and holding a fair amount of the old reality in our consciousness is only natural. We are still human beings and we need something to connect to. After we finished with step one which grounded everything, we were then left empty again, and it was very easy to tap back into the illusion of the old world, as there was nothing here yet to sustain us (remember, there will be a summary of easy to digest points at the end of this post!…smile)

The response to the Haiti earthquake and some other things that are changing within our old systems, are showing us that Earth One, or the old reality, is indeed slowly morphing into our newly inhabited Earth Two. These changes will slowly begin to adjust the old illusions, or basically change the old reality that we may still be holding in our consciousness and keeping alive.

As of today, we have created enough of the new reality to hold us until the end of February, 2010. After that, everything drastically drops. We are literally creating one inch at a time, and as always, it is up to each and every one of us, what we choose to create.

In some respects, we are in dire times right now, as we precariously teeter on the brink of what we may choose to create. We really need to be mindful of what we are holding in our consciousness, as it will serve to create our very new grid. But again, know as well, that the old reality consciousness that we are still holding is slowly and surely beginning to change.

If we continue to hold onto the illusion of the old reality, or the “same old, same old,” and focus on it, then this is what we will continue to create. Believing anything to be true and holding up that illusion, will continue to make it real. It will give it life and feed it. So along with the Haiti earthquake serving to open the heart of the planet, it also showed us that help, support, caring, unity, trust, and making a difference are now some of the nuts and bolts of the new reality if we choose to tap into this massive new shift that has just occurred for us. These new nuts and bolts will serve as the mainstay or in other words, add to our very new foundation as well.

hey just a thought!!

viking
Old 01-28-2010, 02:54 PM   #5
Steven
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by viking View Post
...We really need to be mindful of what we are holding in our consciousness, as it will serve to create our very new grid...
Nice post Viking! I like to hear your heart talking, it is full of knowledge and wisdom.

We are being assisted indeed and what we are transcending is not the ego, but the victim consciousness. In this New Paradigm, humans know how they create realities and use it for the best of all...

Namaste, Steven
Steven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2010, 03:06 PM   #6
viking
Avalon Senior Member

It's very strange isn't it...as we all create our new world with these positive images and direct our thought patterns to a New World...we leave behind the old...where does it go and what happens to all those people with all the negative visions they have created within there own sphere...

Two Worlds paralell with each other ...but so far away...

And we don't even notice every day as it happens we are entering a new day...I often wonder is there another me somewhere on a different level of conciousness ...

Oh my brain hurts!!!

viking
Old 01-28-2010, 03:38 PM   #7
pedro m.b.
Avalon Senior Member

hello viking

i really enjoi your post.

pedro m.b. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2010, 03:49 PM   #8
Swanny
I dont need a label !

I bet the people of Haiti are over the moon with this two earth deal. They've lost everyone they love and everything they own
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2010, 03:56 PM   #9
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Well it does make you wonder Swanny...perhaps they chose that life stream to help others?? Without some calamaty the conciousness wouldn't rise...

Death is a cycle, as is Birth...

Maybe your last life you could of followed the same pattern.... *shrugs* who knows...We will all soon...!

And out of all this, Humanity will rise ...

viking
Old 01-28-2010, 04:30 PM   #10
PilotSimone
Avalon Senior Member

I loved your inspiring post, Viking!

Thank you!
PilotSimone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2010, 04:46 PM   #11
Jonah
Avalon Senior Member

not sure how to deal with all these posts that have nothing to do with these threads...workin on it...

However... some breaking news.....

FEAR WILL KEEP YOU STUCK!!!

Doesn't matter what happens anymore folks... IAM going back to the source once this life is over....

Those that wish to remain will do so.. Bless them for it...
Jonah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2010, 04:55 PM   #12
Harper
Avalon Senior Member

Nail on head about the 2 worlds, the people that have been dying and will keep dying are moving over to a place just like here to continue the experience of the old physical reality. The ones who stay here are in for something else, a change, a chance to expereince something different. NOT something BETTER, just different and more.

The common new age thought is the opposite, everyone wanting to leave get off or go somewhere else. the people who want to stay are the ones who understand that if you didn't 'get' your physical experience here, you will keep facing it until you do !! over and over-- don't be naive -- you choose to come here.

Stay Alive !! hehehehe

At least I think -- oh what an adventure, I'm very excited to be both right and wrong
Harper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2010, 05:33 PM   #13
metaw3
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonah View Post
not sure how to deal with all these posts that have nothing to do with these threads...workin on it...
That would be the source:
http://www.emergingearthangels.com/2...1.23.2010.html

Quote:
perhaps they chose that life stream to help others??
Also I understand that many of us are from an ET civilization and sent here to be part of a coming special and planeteray event, while incarnated in a terrestrial human body. I'll make a guess that the job of journalist somehow still exists in advanced civilization and that having one of your own people incarnated here allows you to get the most benefit from an event you're interested in as a civilization. So being incarnated here as an ET journalist would be more to help your own ET kind in the first place. Whatever experience you chose for your incarnation, and however you managed to live it, as long as you did live it and didn't abort, then that's what has value and you're bringing it back to where you came from.

I'm just throwing it in as a different take on the "why are we here" question. In other words, yes "to help others", but don't try too hard finding who are these others, they might not be here on Earth.

Last edited by metaw3; 01-28-2010 at 05:36 PM.
metaw3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2010, 07:52 PM   #14
viking
Avalon Senior Member

This isn't really my thread...but thanks all for your kind words...

Maybe from the 4th post we should create a thread on it's own and call it '2 worlds' there you go Jonah!.(Mods)..

viking
Old 01-28-2010, 08:11 PM   #15
Céline
Avalon Senior Member

URGENT>>>> BREAKING NEWS!!!!!

Hmm i never liked this approach to sharring "information"
Céline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2010, 10:23 PM   #16
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Céline View Post
URGENT>>>> BREAKING NEWS!!!!!

Hmm i never liked this approach to sharring "information"

I agree - especially since it is neither of those things.

A..

Last edited by Anchor; 01-28-2010 at 10:26 PM.
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2010, 10:44 PM   #17
Ammit
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swanny View Post
I bet the people of Haiti are over the moon with this two earth deal. They've lost everyone they love and everything they own
Could not agree more Swanny.
Ammit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2010, 11:59 PM   #18
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

About an hour ago I accidentally posted something on this thread that I had to delete as soon as I realised that I had posted to the wrong thread, along with a comment that quoted me. I am sorry about this error.

I have modified the thread title.

A..
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2010, 12:07 AM   #19
sunnyrap
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Just as Billy Meier took photos, San Francisco is about to be flat!

Re: China Earthquake: I checked the major earthquake tracking sites and none are reporting a quake that size. I'm guessing this is a case of 'Grapevine' gone wild, with someone misinterpreting a site like this one: http://www.brainyhistory.com/events/...920_81222.html that was posting 'This Date In History' notable events data: China did have an earthquake that size in December, 1920.
sunnyrap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2010, 12:12 AM   #20
Stargazer1965
Hall Monitor

Great post Viking!!!

A co-worker stopped in a meeting today and Said...OMG

Deja VU

I saw you before holding those papers just like that.

I told him he was just peeking into another reality....and here it is.

Funny ole worlds...huh??
Stargazer1965 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2010, 05:42 AM   #21
TempestGarden
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I have recently been reading everywhere that we are entering a transition where there will be a dividing into 2 worlds!!

I know it sounds crazy!!

What if at that moment in time of the quake we split into 2 and we are now in the other world. The one we have just left behind has had the quake but our new world with our collective conciousness has moved us out of the old loop and into the New World. Maybe from here in now its up to us to create our new world the way we want ot to be!!
You know... it's funny that you should mention this because I have been wondering the exact same thing as of late. I have also been wondering how this would "play out" for lack of a better term, if we do indeed split into 2 Earths as so many prophecies have foretold.
TempestGarden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2010, 10:20 AM   #22
morguana
Project Avalon Moderator

hi folks just to redirect any one interested in talking about the two world theory.........

http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=19641

enjoy!
love
m x

the way is not in the sky, the way is in the heart

forum guidlines

Avalon Chat
morguana is offline   Reply With Quote