Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 10-21-2008, 10:29 AM   #1
Steve_A
Project Avalon Moderator

Default Joe Biden:"Mark My Words, We Will Face A Major International Crisis"

Hi Everybody,

It has been widely reported by the press that Joe Biden has said that the US will face a major international crisis within six months of the elections.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ymy0Woaz81U

Best regards,

Steve
Steve_A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2008, 10:58 AM   #2
elsinorelore
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Joe Biden:"Mark My Words, We Will Face A Major International Crisis"

Hey wow! Wonder what the test will be, since he said,"mark my words, within the next 6 months, they will test Obama like they did Kennedy." and wonder who "They" are??? very interesting indeed! Thanks for that!
elsinorelore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2008, 11:28 AM   #3
borrasca2012
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Joe Biden:"Mark My Words, We Will Face A Major International Crisis"

...perhaps they test him, if he is bullet-proved......

it wasn"t kennedy....

...no, just joking.....hoping the best for all !!!!!
borrasca2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2008, 05:26 PM   #4
Myra
Avalon Senior Member

So the video cuts off right after Biden says "I can give you four or five scenarios from where it might originate"

I wonder what scenarios he's referring to.
Myra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2008, 06:50 PM   #5
sylph16
Avalon Senior Member

It seems to me that all the people "devulging" information via interviews on the NWO news may be sending clues to the people that are paying attention and know what to listen for...are they speaking in code? are they trying to warn us? are they being forced to "slip-up" by their soul spirits? What?
sylph16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2008, 07:41 PM   #6
Steve_A
Project Avalon Moderator

Hi Myra,

Hope this helps:

Mark my words,” the Democratic vice presidential nominee warned at the second of his two Seattle fundraisers Sunday. “It will not be six months before the world tests Barack Obama like they did John Kennedy. The world is looking. We’re about to elect a brilliant 47-year-old senator president of the United States of America. Remember I said it standing here if you don’t remember anything else I said. Watch, we’re gonna have an international crisis, a generated crisis, to test the mettle of this guy.”

“I can give you at least four or five scenarios from where it might originate,” Biden said to Emerald City supporters, mentioning the Middle East and Russia as possibilities. “And he’s gonna need help. And the kind of help he’s gonna need is, he’s gonna need you - not financially to help him - we’re gonna need you to use your influence, your influence within the community, to stand with him. Because it’s not gonna be apparent initially, it’s not gonna be apparent that we’re right.”

Not only will the next administration have to deal with foreign affairs issues, Biden warned, but also with the current economic crisis.

“Gird your loins,” Biden told the crowd. “We’re gonna win with your help, God willing, we’re gonna win, but this is not gonna be an easy ride. This president, the next president, is gonna be left with the most significant task. It’s like cleaning the Augean stables, man. This is more than just, this is more than – think about it, literally, think about it – this is more than just a capital crisis, this is more than just markets. This is a systemic problem we have with this economy.”

The Delaware lawmaker managed to rake in an estimated $1 million total from his two money hauls at the downtown Sheraton, the same hotel where four years ago Sen. John Kerry, D-Mass., clinched the Democratic nomination. Despite warning about the difficulties the next administration will face, Biden said the Democratic ticket is equipped to meet the challenges head on.

“I’ve forgotten more about foreign policy than most of my colleagues know, so I’m not being falsely humble with you. I think I can be value added, but this guy has it,” the Senate Foreign Relations chairman said of Obama. “This guy has it. But he’s gonna need your help. Because I promise you, you all are gonna be sitting here a year from now going, ‘Oh my God, why are they there in the polls? Why is the polling so down? Why is this thing so tough?’ We’re gonna have to make some incredibly tough decisions in the first two years. So I’m asking you now, I’m asking you now, be prepared to stick with us. Remember the faith you had at this point because you’re going to have to reinforce us.”

“There are gonna be a lot of you who want to go, ‘Whoa, wait a minute, yo, whoa, whoa, I don’t know about that decision’,” Biden continued. “Because if you think the decision is sound when they’re made, which I believe you will when they’re made, they’re not likely to be as popular as they are sound. Because if they’re popular, they’re probably not sound.”

Biden emphasized that the mountainous Afghanistan-Pakistan border is of particular concern, with Osama bin Laden “alive and well” and Pakistan “bristling with nuclear weapons.”

“You literally can see what these kids are up against, our kids in that region,” Biden said in recalling when his helicopter was forced down due to a snowstorm there. “The place is crawling with al Qaeda. And it’s real.”

“We do not have the military capacity, nor have we ever, quite frankly, in the last 20 years, to dictate outcomes,” he cautioned. “It’s so much more important than that. It’s so much more complicated than that. And Barack gets it.”

After speaking for just over a quarter of an hour, Biden noticed the media presence in the back of the small ballroom.

“I probably shouldn’t have said all this because it dawned on me that the press is here,” he joked.

“All kidding aside, these guys have left us in a God-awful place,” he then said of the Bush regime, promptly wrapping up his remarks. “We have the ability to straighten it out. It’s gonna take a little bit of time, so I ask you to stay with us. Stay with us.”

http://jasonaclark.com/2008/10/20/jo...being-elected/

Best regards,

Steve

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myra View Post
So the video cuts off right after Biden says "I can give you four or five scenarios from where it might originate"

I wonder what scenarios he's referring to.
Steve_A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2008, 08:03 PM   #7
joe2288
Avalon Senior Member

Talking Re: Joe Biden:"Mark My Words, We Will Face A Major International Crisis"

yeah im gonna have to say that is som cempelling information u

got there it looks as iff there really might be some crisis brewing lol and

has ne1 heaRD about the whole sign stealing thing all the obama signs in

my town got stolen this election is really getting heated out here
joe2288 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2008, 09:59 PM   #8
cakewhole
Avalon Senior Member

Default oct 18.joe biden predicts internation crisis in 1st 6months of next year.

http://video.google.com/videosearch?...is&emb=0&aq=f#
cakewhole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 02:25 AM   #9
sehnsuchtben
Avalon Senior Member

The best parts are where he goes "man", and "yo". Biden gettin' a lil' street on dat t'ang.
sehnsuchtben is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 02:36 AM   #10
Mikill
Project Avalon Member

Uh, is Biden not paying Attn?We "will" be tested?I think we already are.And failing badly is the result of this test.Shows how clued in our current crop of dooshbag politicians are.
Mikill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 02:37 AM   #11
GenerationIke
Avalon Senior Member

If anyone is interested, Bill Clinton is on Dave Letterman tonight. He may say something about this Biden sneak preview of events to come.

Well, I can help with possible scenarios here.

First, Pakistan might want to flex a little muscle. It's been trying to all summer long--with the nukes.

Israel and Iran are at each others' throats all the time now it seems. Bunker Buster might be the scenario here, if the reports are right--Iran will have the bomb by February.

Then there's Paris--the city of lights that may be going up in smoke one more time because they insulted the Muslims somehow.

The USA could make their way into Afghanistan and/or Iran to extend the war on terror--despite everyone's "please don't do it."

Then there's Georgia on my mind with the Russians. And I think I've covered that one already.

I think I'll join Palin on her front porch and sit awhile to keep my mind and my eyes on Mother Russia.

Ezekiel hasn't been too far off yet.
GenerationIke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 02:41 AM   #12
deb003
Avalon Senior Member

Glenn Beck here comments on Biden's comments:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eeSPOomcbZ4
deb003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 04:59 AM   #13
Knightbk
Avalon Senior Member

Of course the US will face a Crisis when he gets into office. Thats a given.
Knightbk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 05:04 AM   #14
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Watch, we’re gonna have an international crisis, a generated crisis, to test the mettle of this guy
Now that catches the eye doesnt it.

A..
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 05:47 AM   #15
raulduke
Avalon Senior Member

Biden, like the rest of them, is well versed in "doublespeak". It allows him to simultaneously convey two messages (and covertly display his insider knowledge publicly).

The next president faces:
1. A threat generated from outside of our gov.

2. A threat generated from inside of our gov.

They are both "generated crisises", but to the general public, Biden is only refering to the threat from outside, as they can't fathom the later idea.

It all depends upon who Joe is reffering to when he says "the world will test Barak Obama".

Who controls "the world" in Joe Biden's eyes?

I'd like to know.
raulduke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 06:30 AM   #16
Mystic Pilgrim
Avalon Senior Member

Steve, we are actually IN A CRISIS in Asia as well! And it may not be of "gigantic proportions" at the moment, but it doing a domino effect as well.

A glance at CNNasia.com will show how the different Asian markets are reacting. There was a short-lived rally yesterday, but we're not sure how it will be in the next few weeks.
Mystic Pilgrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 07:41 AM   #17
Knightbk
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystic Pilgrim View Post
Steve, we are actually IN A CRISIS in Asia as well! And it may not be of "gigantic proportions" at the moment, but it doing a domino effect as well.

A glance at CNNasia.com will show how the different Asian markets are reacting. There was a short-lived rally yesterday, but we're not sure how it will be in the next few weeks.

Don't forget that CNNAsia makes its money off of scaring the **** out of you, as that is what makes viewers turn in, and gets them advertising dollars.

It isn't as bad as people are making it out to be, and if your a Internet Junkie, then chances are you go around daily to read about "how bad things are" and you are losing your mind because your reading the same story from 15 different sites daily.

My point is that Bad News is focused on the net and made worse than it really is.
Knightbk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 10:19 AM   #18
raulduke
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by GenerationIke View Post
I think I'll join Palin on her front porch and sit awhile to keep my mind and my eyes on Mother Russia.
Brilliant!
Could I have a seat? I'll bring my telescope so we can see Azerbaijan.
If I hear about Russia or any country moving on Azerbaijan, I'm running for the hills!
raulduke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 01:35 PM   #19
gwynned
Avalon Senior Member

Sounds to me like an attack on Pakistan. Obama first brought this up months ago, Pakistan is on the verge of bankruptcy with an unpopular leader and they have nukes. I think the following remarks from Biden are laying the groundwork for an airstrike. Interesting that both candidates have raised the specter of the bogeyman Osama, who had all but disappeared from the news.

http://blogs.abcnews.com/politicalra...to-suppor.html

"Biden emphasized that the mountainous Afghanistan-Pakistan border is of particular concern, with Osama bin Laden "alive and well" and Pakistan "bristling with nuclear weapons."

"You literally can see what these kids are up against, our kids in that region," Biden said in recalling when his helicopter was forced down due to a snowstorm there. "The place is crawling with al Qaeda. And it's real."

"We do not have the military capacity, nor have we ever, quite frankly, in the last 20 years, to dictate outcomes," he cautioned. "It's so much more important than that. It's so much more complicated than that. And Barack gets it."
gwynned is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 01:49 PM   #20
Avid
Avalon Senior Member

This very subject was discussed with Jeff Rense and Cliff High on the radio interview, I think they referred to it as a Joe Biden 'intervention', as the death of Kennedy was recently referred to by someone prominent as 'an intervention'!!! The date predicted by Half Past Human would be 26th January 2009, just after 20th inauguration.
Avid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 02:01 AM   #21
fox222
Avalon Senior Member

yeah, pakistan's new president isn't an american puppet like mushariff. look at what the "american taliban" guy says about him. He doesn't want to "play ball".

http://video.google.com/videosearch?...ki&hl=en&emb=0

this slick propaghanda lets you know where the NWO's next target is - pakistan.

I personally think this video is hilarious; this guy doesn't convince me one bit. I'm sure the Muslim world laugh their heads off, when they aren't dodging missles.
fox222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 01:31 PM   #22
Stephen

Some would use such a statement by a person running for office as an opportunity to attack them for whatever reason....

What Joe Biden said was quite bold in my opinion.
Isn't that the kind of 'Honesty' we have been demanding from people in power?
Isn't that the kind of 'Transparancy' we all have been demanding/wanting to hear/see?

I do not really know but, I rather hear more on this subject from whomever is the President by that time.
Old 10-23-2008, 02:15 PM   #23
gwynned
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen View Post
Some would use such a statement by a person running for office as an opportunity to attack them for whatever reason....

What Joe Biden said was quite bold in my opinion.
Isn't that the kind of 'Honesty' we have been demanding from people in power?
Isn't that the kind of 'Transparancy' we all have been demanding/wanting to hear/see?

I do not really know but, I rather hear more on this subject from whomever is the President by that time.
Maybe, but it was political suicide. Apparently, he's now been 'silenced' and Obama has to backpedal to deflate the opportunity that Biden handed the opposition on a silver platter. That's not how politics is done and won't be, despite the intermittent gaffs.
gwynned is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 04:54 PM   #24
sunnyrap
Avalon Senior Member

I'd say that was a comment in O's favor--the fact that 'they' would test him means he's not in their hip pocket. The other thing he was saying obliquely was that, he-Biden, the seasoned (served 7 presidents? dang...) politician would be the one stepping up to the plate vs. the supremely unseasoned Ms. Palin should Obama get 'tested' in the first place. Almost all the high-profile politico's have let it 'slip' that Obama would have a target on his back the moment he took the oath.

But the question in my mind is who has the leash on Biden...
sunnyrap is offline   Reply With Quote