Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > Whistleblower Testimony

Notices

Whistleblower Testimony Post anonymous messages of truth or reveal what you know.

Old 10-03-2008, 09:30 PM   #101
Racsouran
Banned

Default Re: Bloodline insider speaks out!

Quote:
Originally Posted by spymonk View Post
ok well good luck .
lol, im not saying you cannot try your idea, share in a new thread your experiences on that if something comes out, i will, but i keep trying so nothing is for sure.
Racsouran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 09:35 PM   #102
crowmirror

Last edited by crowmirror; 10-03-2008 at 11:07 PM.
Old 10-03-2008, 09:36 PM   #103
Racsouran
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by spymonk View Post
its been done..it is possible.
all the energys you need to accomplish such things you already have
to look anywhere else is a waste of time.
you cannot prove that you are completely right, that´s the point. Nor that i am wrong or right in my intentions.
Racsouran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 09:42 PM   #104
crowmirror

Last edited by crowmirror; 10-03-2008 at 11:07 PM.
Old 10-03-2008, 09:58 PM   #105
beegee
Avalon Senior Member

Anyone have this file? I can't get dark-truth to load. Please PM if you have the file.

Thanks

FOUND IT AT: http://dark-truth.blogspot.com/2008/...peaks-out.html

Last edited by beegee; 10-03-2008 at 10:21 PM.
beegee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 10:29 PM   #106
333mark333
Avalon Senior Member

Location: The Western Shore of the Hudson Bay-churchill, manitoba, canada

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edward Alexander View Post
And someone asked me to rephrase what I was explaning in another way to clarify what I meant, and here is my response to that person:

Well I only retold what I was told by an astral Master, it was quite complex and hard to explain but I tried my best =)

But yeah, that's how I got it, there are alternate versions of ourselves in alternate (parallel) worlds/dimensions (whatever you want to call it). And each of them contain a soul-fragment, or astral body and various other energy bodies, which is connected to the "true" soul (or "higher soul"). I would say it goes a bit further up than our "higher self", as our "higher self" is basically being aware of the highest aspect of our current incarnation here and being our best in this single plane and do not neccessarly include the knowledge of these "other selves". And yes they are unique, and they consist of all time-frames, meaning past, present and future, in other words all earlier incarnations and future reincarnations is out there already enfolding their experiences and existence on their own, without general knowledge of the other selves and this fact (?) which all gradually develop towards the Oneness with the Higher Soul, or True Self - and once that is reached, all of these alternate versions of oneself will merge with ones Higher Soul and become th Oneness and progress towards further development, understanding and insights, as well as experiences on a higher level of existence. I guess you can say the "Higher Soul" is the "host", and all the alternate versions of ourselves down "here" (on the lower planes) are the "clients". Sort of like a tree, it has branches with many leaves, and at certain points such as winter the tree (host) will suck in all its resin so the leaves withers and falls of and dies, yet the tree itself stays alive. So, in that sense, you can compare your body here with that of a leaf of a tree, a leaf that is not aware of the tree it is connected to, and at a certain point the life force will be sucked out of the leaf (you) and back to the tree (higher soul) and become one again. But it do not sprout new leaves (bodies) but instead evolves to another state of being (The Higher Soul as Oneness).

Sorry if my explanation is not the best but it was quite complex and hard to put into words so I try use some metaphors to perhaps make it more understandable (?)

Best wishes,
Edward Alexander
Mr Alexander, that was well said. I resonate with you and your experience
333mark333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 11:19 PM   #107
izz
Banned

[QUOTE=eXchanger;33616]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maya View Post

This message,
was written with "light encoding"
by the "he/or, the she" who wrote it

there are definitely "parts"
that are there, that a once/or twice over it

they might NOT immediately "jump out" at you

r
i read this as WAS WRITTEN WITH HERMETIC CODING then looked again and did nt see those words .. how weird ..

just googled hermetic coding .. and it is occult / free mason secrets in clues embedded in symbols

maybe it can be hidden in words too ..
izz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 11:24 PM   #108
munit
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks for the Post i Found it very interesting, its like we are creating all these distractions/faults, politics, magazines, conspiracies, etc.. when what we really need to do is turn inward and find our way back to the one
thats what i got out of it
thanks again!!
munit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 07:03 PM   #109
PTTurboe

Very interesting read and some really good and valid points...
Old 10-05-2008, 11:12 PM   #110
ceranko

I agree with much about what he said of brainwashing and control. I agree with just about everything he said on religion its all about controlling people and making money. I don't even give "God" A name. Its the universal mind controlling everything the energy of the universe we are all part of. If you do evil or think evil its negative, if you think positive and do positive it is positive. Positive people make things happen for themselves because they give off Phermones and positive mindset that attracts the same things. Negative thoughts and action and thinking leads to failure and negativity. That is what they attract. No one likes being around negative people unless they are negative. You make the world you live in. You sleep in the bed you made. You don't need a priest to talk to god. You have a direct link to the godhead in your soul, period. Want to talk to god. Think it. Say it out loud. Whatever. I do think that there are other entities out there like negative "Demons" and Angels. They are life forms we do not understand that live in other dimensional realms that can effect our minds and feed off our energy. They live in different places depending on their vibration. Imagine a lens. thats really thick and black at one end and extremely clear on the other. That is reality. If your negative your at the dark misty bottom, if your radiant in thought your at the bright top where its crystal clear bright and vibrant with energy and colors we cant comprehend. Angels I think help us and want us to return to the positive, Demons feed off our negativity and hate bringing us lower toward the dark. I see people every day that I have known my whole life that are negative-they hate the world, they are my relatives and they are in their 60's-70's. They have hated other people their whole life and have never changed. They have never grown up or expanded their consciousness. They will die hating and I can't do anything about it. But they have had 60-70 years to meet people have experiences and have never changed. I can't for the life of me understand that. How can you live your life and not grow and change the way you think about life? It took me years to break their programming. I don't live in the same city anymore and I'm better off for it. I hate going home for visits. Because they are like psychic vampires sucking the life out of me. Look at my huge house! look at what I drive! , democrats republicans immigrants Fox news 24 7 in every room of the house all day long ! ect ect why waste your energy on that BS?

Tags
bloodlines, illuminati, new world order, occultism, spirituality