Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > What Does It Mean ?

Notices

What Does It Mean ? What does this all mean for the Ground Crew ?

Old 06-01-2009, 07:14 PM   #1001
sammytray
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: X men - 5 Dollar Ft. long Subs-cryptionite

Quote:
Originally Posted by 777 The Great Work View Post
Xactly, the emerald tablets speak of the one thing ,which is this OIL.
I have often wondered why so many abductions.... are "they" after the "oil/gold" that only humans have? Are we the only "anointed" ones?
How in the hell do we expect humanity to grasp all of this in time to help "ready" the upcoming events? "they" say ALOT of humans need to "know" the "truth" and start "applying" it in our daily lives to save humanity... What are "we" doing to wake up others? What are "we" doing to wake up ourselves? I often wonder if all of this information (forums etc) plants some sort of "seed" in our subconscious that helps the "cause".
sammytray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2009, 07:16 PM   #1002
Unified Serenity
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by burgundia View Post
two hours a day lying staying focused ....a bit long....
I think people work up to that. When I have worked with meditation and teaching someone, I'm happy to get them to do 20 minutes in the morning and night. Few can even manage that! Most fall asleep doing it and that's not the purpose of the meditation.

I meditate now when I feel like it, and lately, I've felt like it a lot, so I do 5 to 10 minutes off n on throughout the day. I am resetting my parasympathetic system often though.
Unified Serenity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2009, 07:17 PM   #1003
sammytray
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Sleep with your head to the north, and then balance it out by spend time lying south.I always sleep with my head magnetic north. We are truly connected to the earth and its cycles.
I thought that "compass" north is really south? Have you heard this? This would make it confusing as to what is "true" north and south.
Old 06-01-2009, 07:20 PM   #1004
Unified Serenity
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by burgundia View Post
Many years ago I heard that people should be sleeping with their heads pointing towards north, because it is good for their health.
It's just that I cannot move my bed to be able to sleep like that....the shape and size of the bedroom and the arrangement of the furniture.
But maybe I'll figure something out....
I'd just put a positive energy vortex around my bed and let the good energy spiral into me! But maybe I'm lazy.
Old 06-01-2009, 07:20 PM   #1005
sammytray
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unified Serenity View Post
I think people work up to that. When I have worked with meditation and teaching someone, I'm happy to get them to do 20 minutes in the morning and night. Few can even manage that! Most fall asleep doing it and that's not the purpose of the meditation.

I meditate now when I feel like it, and lately, I've felt like it a lot, so I do 5 to 10 minutes off n on throughout the day. I am resetting my parasympathetic system often though.
I think most people try and meditate but have no real clue what they are meditating for... they just think its gonna help. What do you meditate about unified? Any suggestions on how to keep it simple and to the point and EFFECTIVE?
Old 06-01-2009, 07:27 PM   #1006
Unified Serenity
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: X men - 5 Dollar Ft. long Subs-cryptionite

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammytray View Post
I think most people try and meditate but have no real clue what they are meditating for... they just think its gonna help. What do you meditate about unified? Any suggestions on how to keep it simple and to the point and EFFECTIVE?
Keep it simple and to the point Now you try me

Well, I meditate to go into Divine Oneness usually. To reset my parasympathetic system which is easily done via 4,7,8 breathing technique. I Meditate to fill my home with love and dispel negative energy that my 4 heathens tend to generate at various times. I meditate for clarity of mind when in need of something and seeking for an answer and open myself to receiving it. I just ask the question and open myself to the answer and expect to receive that answer at some point (usually pretty soon).

It only takes me a couple moments to get into that place of deep connection, but it took me some years to get to that point. If you are not there yet, practice 4,7,8 breathing (min of 4 max of 8 times) then do 4 fold breathing for 10 to 20 minutes, you should get to that place of Beta deep enough to connect. Then put a marker inside you where that is, and try to go right there when you intend to go into meditation. The more you do it, the easier it gets.

I hope that was not too long, I know I am wordy.
Old 06-01-2009, 07:49 PM   #1007
iainl140285
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Sleep with your head to the north, and then balance it out by spend time lying south.I always sleep with my head magnetic north. We are truly connected to the earth and its cycles.
Snap!
I've done this since my early teens - thought it was just a weird compulsion I dont feel as weird now
iainl140285 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2009, 08:31 PM   #1008
judykott
Avalon Senior Member

I usually sleep with my head to the North but starting around a year ago I started alternating to the South at times. I did not move the bed or the headboard but some nights I sleep at the foot of the bed (South) and sometimes at the head(North) and some nights I spend half the night each way.
judykott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2009, 08:35 PM   #1009
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I thought that "compass" north is really south? Have you heard this? This would make it confusing as to what is "true" north and south.
When the eastern sun is on the right hemisphere of your brain, you are facing north.Enlightenment flashes from east to west hemisphere.

I feel the whole anal probing,and abduction story was made up, along with Betty and Barney Rubbel .

The salt in the sodom and Gomarah story is in reference to the 12 minereal salts within the wasteland area. There are the abducts connected to your Femur bones. The femur bones are the two bones in the skull in bones symbol for resurection.The powers that was ,are cleverly using fear tactics to prevent ascension. Lots wife turning into a Pi -llar of salt is in reference to not having the ability to release this energy from below the waist.

The sod-omite, or bulldagger is Taurus , who goes backwards in the soil.Those who cannot let go of the ego are considered Stud Pi or Stupid.To mutilate cattle, is to stab the ego bull.Our goal is to bring the energy out of sodom and never look back.

When this divine fire is lit on this planet,and people start dissappearing.You need a reason for their ascension.What better reason then those evil aliens.The divine process is tied in cleverly with the alien phoenomenon.

In the image below, the story is being told. leave Sodom ,cross the dead sea which is the lowest place on earth, up the jordan at the base of the spinal column ,up through the biblical 7 churches(chakras) of asia, and into the city of Jerusalem within the brain.
Lot is the LOTUS in the Mud or soil seeking to rise above circumstance, and bloom.

Grey Matter Cartoon

Below the waist is Sodom, the land of Zeta Rect ic uli

Now you understand the true meaning of the Greys doing anal porbing. The greys represent the grey matter transfer of energy from the southland to the North.

So the Zeta Rect-iculi are doing anal probing and cattle mutilation of the black anus , i mean angus as in beef, below the waist where Linda Howe spends most of her informative time.

Linda Moulton howe is sometimes called Linda Morton Howe.Morton as in salt.

When we become enlightened,we are in the black triangle governed by Saturn, the black planet, at the top of the Sephirot, with the hidden 11th sephirot, (Gnosis),shinning from the center.Ie men in Black.:

AS ABOVE SO BELOW

Notice the Oil rig in this image, going backwards in the soil.

Soil- oil -Toil -Sod om

Last edited by 777 The Great Work; 06-01-2009 at 09:38 PM.
777 The Great Work is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2009, 09:03 PM   #1010
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Archetypes of the sacred feminine

] *

Last edited by 777 The Great Work; 06-01-2009 at 09:22 PM.
Old 06-01-2009, 09:51 PM   #1011
sammytray
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unified Serenity View Post
Keep it simple and to the point Now you try me

Well, I meditate to go into Divine Oneness usually. To reset my parasympathetic system which is easily done via 4,7,8 breathing technique. I Meditate to fill my home with love and dispel negative energy that my 4 heathens tend to generate at various times. I meditate for clarity of mind when in need of something and seeking for an answer and open myself to receiving it. I just ask the question and open myself to the answer and expect to receive that answer at some point (usually pretty soon).

It only takes me a couple moments to get into that place of deep connection, but it took me some years to get to that point. If you are not there yet, practice 4,7,8 breathing (min of 4 max of 8 times) then do 4 fold breathing for 10 to 20 minutes, you should get to that place of Beta deep enough to connect. Then put a marker inside you where that is, and try to go right there when you intend to go into meditation. The more you do it, the easier it gets.

I hope that was not too long, I know I am wordy.
Excellent meditation advice... I will try this.
Old 06-01-2009, 10:04 PM   #1012
sammytray
Avalon Senior Member

The powers that was ,are cleverly using fear tactics to prevent ascension. Lots wife turning into a Pi -llar of salt is in reference to not having the ability to release this energy from below the waist.

Are we suppose to be circulating to keep "clear" or do we release as stated above by you?

How was it that we release this energy again? I appologize if this has been stated already?
Old 06-01-2009, 10:12 PM   #1013
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
The powers that was ,are cleverly using fear tactics to prevent ascension. Lots wife turning into a Pi -llar of salt is in reference to not having the ability to release this energy from below the waist.

Are we suppose to be circulating to keep "clear" or do we release as stated above by you?

How was it that we release this energy again? I appologize if this has been stated already?
The chi energy held captive by fear and animal desire.The release of the kundalini, once the planet is swept by divine energy at zero point.
Old 06-01-2009, 10:14 PM   #1014
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Fear tactics, meet the greys, in the human brain.

Old 06-01-2009, 10:27 PM   #1015
sammytray
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
When the eastern sun is on the right hemisphere of your brain, you are facing north.Enlightenment flashes from east to west hemisphere.

I feel the whole anal probing,and abduction story was made up, along with Betty and Barney Rubbel . You mean alien abductions arent real?

The salt in the sodom and Gomarah story is in reference to the 12 minereal salts within the wasteland area. What are these 12 mineral salts?There are the abducts connected to your Femur bones. The femur bones are the two bones in the skull in bones symbol for resurection.The powers that was ,are cleverly using fear tactics to prevent ascension.Someone can interfere with someone elses ascension abilities by simply placing fear tactics in ads and pics? Lots wife turning into a Pi -llar of salt is in reference to not having the ability to release this energy from below the waist.

The sod-omite, or bulldagger is Taurus , who goes backwards in the soil.Those who cannot let go of the ego are considered Stud Pi or Stupid.To mutilate cattle, is to stab the ego bull.Our goal is to bring the energy out of sodom and never look back.

When this divine fire is lit on this planet,and people start dissappearing.You need a reason for their ascension. So this fire is preparing to be lit? How is one to know this?What better reason then those evil aliens.The divine process is tied in cleverly with the alien phoenomenon.

In the image below, the story is being told. leave Sodom ,cross the dead sea which is the lowest place on earth, up the jordan at the base of the spinal column ,up through the biblical 7 churches(chakras) of asia, and into the city of Jerusalem within the brain. This process is done and gives you an ascension ticket by "knowing" what this means? (doing it)Lot is the LOTUS in the Mud or soil seeking to rise above circumstance, and bloom.

Grey Matter Cartoon

Below the waist is Sodom, the land of Zeta Rect ic uli

Now you understand the true meaning of the Greys doing anal porbing. The greys represent the grey matter transfer of energy from the southland to the North.

So the Zeta Rect-iculi are doing anal probing and cattle mutilation of the black anus , i mean angus as in beef, below the waist where Linda Howe spends most of her informative time.

Linda Moulton howe is sometimes called Linda Morton Howe.Morton as in salt.

When we become enlightened,we are in the black triangle governed by Saturn, the black planet, at the top of the Sephirot, with the hidden 11th sephirot, (Gnosis),shinning from the center.Ie men in Black.:

AS ABOVE SO BELOW

Notice the Oil rig in this image, going backwards in the soil.

Soil- oil -Toil -Sod om
thanks 777 for your dedication.
Old 06-01-2009, 10:29 PM   #1016
sammytray
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
The chi energy held captive by fear and animal desire.The release of the kundalini, once the planet is swept by divine energy at zero point.
Okay cool, I see this!

I sure would like to know where "we" stand as far as being ready for the "sweep of divine energy at zero point"
Old 06-01-2009, 10:32 PM   #1017
sammytray
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Fear tactics, meet the greys, in the human brain.

Get the ... outta here
Old 06-01-2009, 10:36 PM   #1018
sammytray
Avalon Senior Member

Will you explain this? Those pics you had with this, what are they referring to?
Old 06-01-2009, 10:40 PM   #1019
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Symbols and images go into the subconcsious thats cause manifestation, connected with Taurus.

This whole apocalyptic event starts with a mass awakening,which is very soon.The PTW placed propaganda agents all over to get the masses focussed on 2012.and an alien take over.This divine energy is comming from the Orion and Pleiades sector. All of the places that the aliens suppose to come from , are key in this awakening.

How could we be in alignment with the energy of the moon , if we belive the hostile aliens are there.

How can we be in alignment with the moon ,if we think that the Reptilians dragged it here with a tractor beam.
I guessed they dragged the left hemisphere of the brain to, thats connected with the moon.

Old 06-01-2009, 10:47 PM   #1020
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Everything goes Black once we reach the Kether crown in this image.We enter the dark womb of the feminine through the pineal gland,Watch the image below as it change shapes, and you will see the black triangles that suppose to be aliens, at the top of the kabalistic tree of life.
The Phoenix Lites
The hidden Gnosis is the light right beneath the triangle.You can see this light shinning down from the center of the alien craft.

Last edited by 777 The Great Work; 06-02-2009 at 01:10 AM.
Old 06-01-2009, 11:28 PM   #1021
sammytray
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Everything goes Black once we reach the Kether crown in this image.We enter the dark womb of the feminine through the pineal gland,Watch the image below as it change shapes, and you will see the black triangles that suppose to be aliens, at the top of the kabalistic tree of life.

The hidden Gnosis is the light right beneath the triangle.You can see this light shinning down from the center of the alien craft.

soooo "beam me up scotty" ?
Old 06-01-2009, 11:29 PM   #1022
sammytray
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Symbols and images go into the subconcsious thats cause manifestation, connected with Taurus.

This whole apocalyptic event starts with a mass awakening,which is very soon.The PTW placed propaganda agents all over to get the masses focussed on 2012.and an alien take over.This divine energy is comming from the Orion and Pleiades sector. All of the places that the aliens suppose to come from , are key in this awakening.

How could we be in alignment with the energy of the moon , if we belive the hostile aliens are there.

How can we be in alignment with the moon ,if we think that the Reptilians dragged it here with a tractor beam.
I guessed they dragged the left hemisphere of the brain to, thats connected with the moon.

THANK YOU for this explanation
Old 06-01-2009, 11:35 PM   #1023
NewParadigmGuy
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by judykott View Post
It is truly wonderful to see all the participation in this thread. There have been many times while reading it I have a question or a thought and I scroll down and there it is, synchronicity abounds. I want to thank everyone for contributing, I am learning so much!
I guess I am learning a lot, though it seems like the more material we cover, the more questions come to my mind...
NewParadigmGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2009, 11:37 PM   #1024
sammytray
Avalon Senior Member

777 the Great Work,

If you could summarize from the beginning to the end, a simple but captivating explanation/pictoral/report on the "process" of all of this you and others explain and discuss, you would have a wonderful piece of information.(like a slide show)
Is it possible?
There are those that need to be captivated (or sub consciously snapped out of the old). Do you think it is "our" responsibility to try and spread the word or is it to late for that?

On a scale of 1 to 10 how much understanding do you have of whats "coming" and how to be "prepared" ?
Old 06-01-2009, 11:49 PM   #1025
Tango
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
THANK YOU for this explanation
See 777 does it with PICTURES not just with words....

I bet all of you understand how important this is.....

Great Job 777, my upmost respect to you.... [HOMERUN...]

See, as I said our DNA is perfect... Unlessss, YOU damage it....

Out of the bible " defile gods temple...." Perfect being in " Grace "

And, Tango is outta here.... "Great presentation" 777

Last edited by Tango; 06-01-2009 at 11:55 PM.
Tango is offline   Reply With Quote