Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > News And Updates

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 10-16-2008, 04:21 PM   #26
Tuza

Default Re: Why Nothing Happened on October 14th ;)

You guys kill me (I am still laughing). But seriously though, getting back to free will being the reason why the 14 Oct was such a disaster, (from Dave's point of view), I go back to my original question. There are many ETs down here (besides the Reptilians) Dave (as stated by many whistleblowers) and others, who are delving into things earthly that are definitely having an impact on our free will. So I know you can't answer any questions, because if you answered one, then you would have to answer most of them and you wouldn't have time for much else, but that question still stands.

Old 10-16-2008, 04:31 PM   #27
Orion11
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topper View Post
Bill 7907, I agree with you, Camelot should get specific. About David Wilcock, his forte is that he's the reincarnation of Edgar Cayce. Mr. Cayce did make some profound statements, Mr. Wilcock has not. What does this say about Mr. Wilcock? He's starting to sound like Dr. Greer, who charges a great deal with his ce5 protocol to attract et, and if you don't see et, it's because you are not properly focused. It's a sales pitch aimed at those without specific knowledge, looking for some kind of answer. Answers that some have questions for, insiders into the gov't, such as myself, and maybe yourself.
well Topper, I, for one... am happy to have you here.

well said, everything youve said.

cheers.
Old 10-16-2008, 04:33 PM   #28
Argante
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by David_Wilcock View Post
Hi Guys,
If you haven't seen my latest article yet then drop by and see why nothing happened on October 14th ? --> <=

- David
This user is NOT David Wilcock. This information has been verified by Mr. Wilcock himself. USER BANNED and IP BLOCKED

Mary Lou

Last edited by Argante; 10-16-2008 at 05:00 PM. Reason: updated info
Old 10-16-2008, 04:35 PM   #29
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

hoax
Old 10-16-2008, 04:41 PM   #30
Sir-Chi
Avalon Senior Member

Ya ... i agree David though i feel at times is very compassionate about humanity .... he too is human and does not have it all correct. I'm no expert on our history since history is exactly that .... HIS STORY!! I'm really looking forward to a moment in which the Akashic records are excesible to all at will, which i feel will be very soon. NO MORE LIES!! jejejeje

Ya David is pretty cool but i don't believe handfuls of things he says like the great pyramids being built 11,000 years ago. That is just flat out not the truth. THEY ARE MUCH OLDER ....though i do believe that the Atlantians went to Egypt, S. AMerica & Tibet after the fall of Atlantis but the Pyramids were already there.

If anyone knows the work of Dr. J.J Hurtak or Drunvalo Melchizedek ... they both say that their internal sources say that the pyramids were built a very long time ago way before the fall of Atlantis.

David also said something about Drunvalo Melchizedek that just isn't true, since i'm close with Drunvalo ......David says Drunvalo makes a prediction... well Dru never predicts ..... he says NOBODY can... because of free will and collective consciousness its almost impossible to predict anything.... this reality is all about timing ... DIVINE TIMING and all will unfold as divinely timed.

I do though like David and follow his work ... but like Drunvalo and every other Kat i've come to pay attention to ... I MUST TAKE IT ALL WITH A GRAIN OF SAND ... process it ... and add it to my own experiences. Using discernment from my heart .... and intuition ..... stay centered / balanced as much as possible ..... and all is very clear.

WE ARE ASCENDING .... weeeeeee

love, light and laughter
SC
Old 10-16-2008, 04:42 PM   #31
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Average Joe View Post
I don't think they didn't show because of lack of spiritual awareness and all that stuff......I think they didn't show because they weren't there and were a figment of Blossom's imagination.

A radical, unbelievable theory I know, but hey please don't dismiss it out of hand guys
I'm going along with your theory
Old 10-16-2008, 04:57 PM   #32
Tuza

Well, if that member is using David Wilcock's name and is posting stuff about his website making himself out to be DW, then he should be banned from the forum for just that reason alone.

Old 10-16-2008, 05:14 PM   #33
theochennell
Avalon Senior Member

What happened to all the whistleblowers? Are they all on some sunny planet sharing a martini and amusing themseves by reading bewildered posts on Avalon?
Old 10-16-2008, 05:55 PM   #34
giddy
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuza View Post
Well, if that member is using David Wilcock's name and is posting stuff about his website making himself out to be DW, then he should be banned from the forum for just that reason alone.
Tuza, is that your picture? and if so are you single? and would you come to the uk? my dishes are stacking up
Closed Thread

Tags
david wilcock, october 14th, positivity golden age, update link, xyzzy nothing happened