Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 10-05-2008, 07:48 PM   #226
Pressure Drop

Default Re: IMPORTANT: Phone Call from Bill Deagle

I've been trying to wrap my mind around Bill Deagles phone call since it was posted last night. This in conjunction with the lead up through the half past human phone interview. One thing that I try to take into consideration in relation to use this type is what kind of response it evokes inside of me. Over these last few days I unfortunately have been living in a fear response which has led to a slight degree of panic on my part. Unfortunately each time something like this transpires I seem to forget the last time it happened. But the result is always the same. Whatever it was I was terrified of and existing in a state of fear around, either did not transpire or came about in a manner little resembling the initial reaction .

While it is very likely that some event may transpire on the seventh of October I would be more inclined to align my thoughts and hopes with what David Wilcock and others have been putting forth. This is for two reasons the first being a lot of the people who have been offering positive prospects for the future seem to have a lot more information in relation to who they and where they come from .with this said I would appreciate it if someone could tell me exactly who Bill Deagle is .This morning I realized I was freaking out over something someone had said and that someone was a person who I had never heard of before. I could get equally worked up over the yearly coast to coast the phone in prophecy show they do each new year. Not to mention the fact that history is littered with people making dire prophecies that never transpire. Please don't get me wrong I am completely on board with the belief that the human race is about to make a massive jump in consciousness. And in this process there could be much turmoil that transpires.But something tells me that this can only be done through the sacrifice and surrender of our fears .(please note that these words come from an ex-survivalist and ex-member of an apocalypse cult).

My second point is to concur with the person who posted the suspicion that this had the earmarks of a psychic attack. I think the evidence of this is pretty much in plain sight. At least for myself it threatened to push me off into a state of personal chaos. I had to remind myself that we are essentially at war right now. And this war is one of the spiritual nature. It would make sense to take a swipe at a group of people who are trying sincerely to make a difference. If we refer back to the interview with Cliff High he states that release language has neither a positive or negative alignment. If I wanted to take a shot at all the people who are participating in what project Avalon is doing I would've seen this as a perfect opportunity to inject fear or into this corner of the matrix.(please note that when I say war I believe we are using the force of love to combat our enemy, please pardon the mild contradiction through the use of the word war. Spiritual pillow fight doesn't seem to fit the bill)

Or I could be totally wrong and were heading up crap creek without a plank to paddle.

Only time will tell

I must not fear.
Fear is the mind-killer.
Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration.
I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and through me.
And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path.
Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
Frank Herbert -Dune

Hmm hmm hmm, yeah...

It is you (oh yeah)
It is you, you (oh yeah)
It is you (oh yeah)

Cause a pressure drop, oh pressure
Oh yeah pressure drop a drop on you
I say a pressure drop, oh pressure
Oh yeah pressure drop a drop on you

I say when it drops, oh you gonna feel it
Know that you were doing wrong.

Hmm hmm hmm, yeah...
I say a pressure drop, oh pressure
Oh yeah, pressure drop a drop on you

Toots And The Maytals - Pressure Drop
Old 10-05-2008, 07:48 PM   #227
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

A lot of horrible things have gone on before this time and this planet and he may be dramatizing unawares some past life events that he was involved in. I have seen it in my hubbie during his sessions. I think we are just recycling events until we handle our negative energies that we have amassed over lifetimes. Either through a psychotech path or a transmutational or devotional path.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ampgod View Post
SMELL THAT???, That call was pure terror.
That is his signature! Be careful here friends!
And what is with the WITHHOLDING locations.
I found myself wanting the exact locations right away.
Finally, he said some of them after Keri had to ask and pull it out of him.
If you know... you just state it.."Los Angeles is targeted!" "get out!"..... Right?
You don't dilly dally around and get the sniffles and tell us all the dispicable horror of people's flesh getting torn apart and stuff. Not to mention how gung ho he used to be and now he sounds like a broken man.
What happened between then and now?

Something has always smelled funny about him to me.
Far Extreme. Too Extreme! I do not fully believe what he says.
Remember They use some truth mixed with lies to convince.

Guess we will find out.
Economic failure we already knew about.
Let's see what happens shortly after that.
I doubt it's as bad as he is leading people to believe.
Not saying things are peachy by any means but he really struck
me as having been messed with. He didn't sound right to me.

I'll be waiting a bit to do further analysis.

Oh and I live in Los Angeles Area 30+ miles out.

Peace,
Ampgod
Gnosis5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 07:52 PM   #228
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

I agree with you. Spiritual food and water is more important than a Subway Sandwich :-) Although I do have a practical side and will store some food and water, but not so much for myself as for the others in my care who are still asleep.

Quote:
Originally Posted by voltron View Post
I have always been ready to die. I feel the blessed assurance. Call it a gift if you will. I suggest we all pray for strength to pass through this transition. It is not harmful to die. We are all going to go through it sooner or later. The Hindu scripture says it is a weakness to "cling to life." After all, we cannot be here forever. However, on a larger plane, there is no death. 90% of you believe in a life after death. So why not act like it. The Bible says, "He who lacks faith let him pray for it." Prayer is greater than food, water, shelter or any thing else. And if none of this comes to pass, we are still better off, right? So it is a win-win situation.
This is just my little suggestion.
Old 10-05-2008, 07:52 PM   #229
Rocky_Shorz
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carol View Post
He has been having very powerful visions and sees a final catalytic even that is pulling them together. People who are (spiritually) connected can see the light or images coming. One of these people’s job is to see that (visions) and translate it through the body... he is one of those people and refers to Miriam as another one.

He had tears and terror and images of people, colors gone, and bluish light, screaming in terror, a feeling of unleashing of these events happening on Tuesday, Oct 7th.

He says the images are pulling together and he is not exactly what it is but the economy is part of that process

He sees the blame being place on Al Quida and a nuclear event in NY. He knows that they have been doing operational war games. Back in 1987 he was traveling on I80 north of Chicago, at that moment he saw people walking, RVs, lots of people walking on the side of the Highway. He asked them what happened and they saw the destruction of the core of Chicago. The other (nuked) city was very, very flat... he saw 20 or 30 blocks vaporized, they looked up and could see their hands like an x-ray and many were blind.

The location that is the most probable is a very flat terrain, close to the coast, lots of freeways... warm climate, Los Angeles.

The bailout is not enough to stop the hemorrhage.

He believes the first event is financial, second nuclear and third pandemic.

LA first. Possibly Chicago and NY.
All of you know I saw the images of Chicago and San Francisco, along with a Flash by the UN in New York.

But the flat land he saw was Florida, the international banking center...

This is a direct attack on the financial international money locations.

While many have been focusing on what might be coming, I tried to make changes from the point I have contact.

I have been painting Dreams for Rothschild of the future he is creating....

The terrors, the death, the misery of Billions of people...

Then I painted a new reality, he has always thought his rein of power would continue when his life here ends, but I showed him a new reality...

The ground opened up and he fell into a pit of fire...

most people would think that a 16000 degree fire wouldn't hurt for long, but for a Spirit that lasts forever... it does...

I stood there above the lake while he begged to end his pain, I told him it doesn't need to end this way...

Stop the collapse, stop the destruction, NOW...

I told him to do what he has never considered before, use all of his money for the good of the world...

He woke up still thinking about the dream and felt a tightness in his chest...

I said a prayer for him before I disappeared...

If the world has ever needed to give someone their light, it is this man, who is on the brink of destroying us all...

my dreams are pretty good, I'm going to be ready to jump back into the market tomorrow, I don't think Black Tuesday is going to happen any longer...

with his 100T, all the problems in the banking system could disappear in hours...
Rocky_Shorz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 07:55 PM   #230
SteveTPA
Avalon Senior Member

Hi, new to this thread so I hope I'm not repeating something already said. Chertoff was on Glenn Beck in summer or fall 2007. He said "it's not a matter of if, but a matter of when" a US city is hit by a nuclear weapon. That to me sounds like certainty. There was of course no media outrage. This guy is supposed to protect us, and all he can do is say with certainty that an American city will be hit with a nuclear weapon? I firmly believe our controllers tell us what their plans are and it's up to us to find the clues.

It's one thing to say it out loud; question is can they get away with it. I think there are many people at higher levels of government and the military who oppose these insanse morons and are trying to stop them. I don't see the Illuminati as all powerful. They do have enemies that can oppose them. I think the dvisions that are now behind the scenes will become public soon. We have to all think positive thoughts and not give in to fear mongering. They want us to be frightened little sheep.

It's up to us to to prove our power over them, be positive, educate ourselves and others, and expose their lunacy. We mustn't behave out of fear as they demand we do.
SteveTPA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 08:01 PM   #231
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Good point about not resisting negative energies -- that makes them bind you in harder and harder and you become smaller and smaller.

I have not consciously or formally practiced transmutation but I did run across this weblink on the subject: http://iasos.com/metaphys/#PTaah

Hope that helps.

Cheers,
Gnosis

Quote:
Originally Posted by whalerider View Post
It seems to me that the best thing we can all do is to STOP focusing on resisting, binding, or any act that is negative toward the illuminati...that's what they want. In the martial art of Aikido (sp?), you use the opponent's own energy against them meaning, we should all focus and meditate on reflecting all that they plan for us back on them! We should all visualize being powerful spiritual mirrors. Otherwise, if we focus our own intentions and fears on them, they will become only more powerful. Use their energy against them...

Here's what we all need to do in our meditations, in our prayers, and in every waking moment that we can muster...Let's all visualize that we are these radiant, large and powerful spiritual mirrors reflecting any intended evil back on those sending that evil forth. We all know our power. We all know why we chose to incarnate at this exact time...now let's get focused and do what we came here to to!!!
Old 10-05-2008, 08:03 PM   #232
bill
Avalon Senior Member

Listening to Wilcock he comes off as a cocky overconfident self serving loon

he says ' I don't want to bad mouth Dr Deagle ' and then proceeds to bad mouth Dr Deagle with inuendo and rumor and gossip

Wilcock

I have benn following Dr Deagle of and on for 8 or 10 years -- he is a very talented and loving man

the real deal

"not bill Ryan"
bill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 08:07 PM   #233
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

I sincerely thank you for doing this dream work for this individual. Please continue because I sense you can be a very powerful force for good change.

cheers!
Gnosis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocky_Shorz View Post
All of you know I saw the images of Chicago and San Francisco, along with a Flash by the UN in New York.

But the flat land he saw was Florida, the international banking center...

This is a direct attack on the financial international money locations.

While many have been focusing on what might be coming, I tried to make changes from the point I have contact.

I have been painting Dreams for Rothschild of the future he is creating....

The terrors, the death, the misery of Billions of people...

Then I painted a new reality, he has always thought his rein of power would continue when his life here ends, but I showed him a new reality...

The ground opened up and he fell into a pit of fire...

most people would think that a 16000 degree fire wouldn't hurt for long, but for a Spirit that lasts forever... it does...

I stood there above the lake while he begged to end his pain, I told him it doesn't need to end this way...

Stop the collapse, stop the destruction, NOW...

I told him to do what he has never considered before, use all of his money for the good of the world...

He woke up still thinking about the dream and felt a tightness in his chest...

I said a prayer for him before I disappeared...

If the world has ever needed to give someone their light, it is this man, who is on the brink of destroying us all...

my dreams are pretty good, I'm going to be ready to jump back into the market tomorrow, I don't think Black Tuesday is going to happen any longer...

with his 100T, all the problems in the banking system could disappear in hours...
Old 10-05-2008, 08:12 PM   #234
Son of Eire
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bill View Post
Listening to Wilcock he comes off as a cocky overconfident self serving loon

he says ' I don't want to bad mouth Dr Deagle ' and then proceeds to bad mouth Dr Deagle with inuendo and rumor and gossip

Wilcock

I have benn following Dr Deagle of and on for 8 or 10 years -- he is a very talented and loving man

the real deal

"not bill Ryan"
I aggree with you about David Wilcock I was disgusted with his nasty atempt discredit Dr.Deagle, this comming from a so called spiritual man.After hearing his outburst I declined to listen to the rest of his interview.
Son of Eire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 08:18 PM   #235
undetected
Avalon Senior Member

Let's take a step back...

Nobody is actually saying there WILL be a nuclear attack or whatever. Just that there might be. Then again there might also be anything else. All "visions of future" are visions of POSSIBILITIES.

I believe Bill Deagle is a good guy and means well. I've seen/heard him speak before and I don't believe he's trying to fool anyone. Comments like "He's a pawn" are silly. Don't just throw it in like you know him. And I would back up Bill Ryan's words "He's reporting this as responsibly as he can." Sure you'll find info on the net that makes him look "bad". Deal with global politics, ETs, conspiracies, visions and stuff and all these accusations and other crap come with the territory.

My impression of this Bill's vision is this: He saw some things. He believes they might come. He also believes that we all can avoid it if we work on it together. He may not have much faith in humanity's ability to stop this [and it's hard to blame him, based on experience with sheeple] but he knows it is possible and hopes for it. The positive stuff is mainly at the end of the interview so be sure to listen to that part carefully.

He's not trying to frighten anyone. He clearly speaks against fear. But he feels it his task to tell what he saw, as a warning. If you see a possible danger coming, you warn others, it's natural. It's not fear mongering. I don't perceive his message as negative. If you do, maybe it's the fear in you?

As others have mentioned, he actually brings nothing new. We already know the Mighty Idiots have been planning economic collapse, wars and diseases for decades. Yeah, so they are planning it. Doesn't mean it all has to happen.

They have been successful in their game in the past. BUT! That was before we, you and I, came here, to this planet. We are here to shatter their plans and tear their game apart. And we will do it! Sure there will be some tough times and the economy is already on its way to the cemetery... but ask yourself - do we need THIS stupid kind of economy in OUR future? We definitely don't. Just like many other things that need to die for something new and better to be born.

Chaos may be coming, but on the other end of it, They will not emerge as our supreme masters. We will emerge free and stronger than ever before and They will be left facing the karmic consequences of their insanity. Their plans are already crumbling, one by one. They are the beast that's kicking in all directions when seeing its death coming. They will cause chaos and some deaths and panic among the general population but They won't cause panic among us and They won't have their way.

So stay calm, don't fall prey to fear and focus on the will to make it through whatever comes and on positive future. Trust that the corrupt powers will fall. They will. I also think we shouldn't focus on "their" particular events and dates so much. They love playing with numbers and symbolic days and events. They want the attention of our thoughts on them so let's not give it to them. Focus your thoughts on a future where They don't even get a chance to act. We're taking the Earth from their abusive hands. The Earth is for us to take care of, not for them to destroy.

They've been doing this for a long time and most of us just came recently. But as seen here on Avalon and around Camelot, our numbers are growing fast and so is our strength. In the end we are much powerful than Them. Is this the "Endtimes"? Yes. But it's Their End and Our Beginning!
undetected is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 08:22 PM   #236
Squeptikal
Avalon Senior Member

Hello all,

I am new to the Avalon Forums but have been following the Project Camelot site for a couple of years now. This information recently seems to be resonating with friends who aren't privy to or have no interest in conspiracy theories, alternative media, etc..

This resonance seems strange and yet exhilarating! I offered to my ex-wife some information about keeping her eyes open, getting liquid, stoking food & water, and offering to loan her a handgun as I wasn't comfortable with her level of security at her house. Since she and I have been at odds at Family Court with my firearms ownership since we split up, I was surprised when she seemed ameable to taking my loan offer. She then started asking questions about what to expect on the 7th. A remarkable 180!

Anyway, I wanted to say hi to everyone. Also, I live near Pittsburgh, PA, USA and might want to network with some local folks. I've gotten a good start on building off-grid infrastructure here but still have a way to go before I'm ready for when the smelly stuff hits the fan.
Squeptikal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 08:24 PM   #237
Thunderbird
Avalon Senior Member

check out my thread "what i just saw"

there wont be any nuclear...

we've already been vaccinated psychically for it...

they know we wont fall for it...

it'll be aborted or forced to abort before the operation can be carried out...

we all know that it takes a lot of energy to divert a stream when it has been and wants to continue running its course....

flip the script....

the stream has already been changed..and sustained enough to maintain its new trajectory....

the PTB have been cut off at each and every attempt they have tried..enough times that NOW THAT IS THE STREAM!!!!

get it??

let that sink in for a minute...

the NORM is now that they are being caught ahead of time...the russians did it at georgia, bama did it with hillary, pakistans bhutto averted major calamity there...

the stream is ours...
Thunderbird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 08:45 PM   #238
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Welcome Drew. Thank you for your words and I agree with your assessment about fear. About the fear on this forum do you think that fear is an emotion that some of us might be rising up to?

For example, if one has been in insane glee or grief or apathy one might suddenly rise up to fear. The fear is part of an uprise of emotion, not a downward trend. When I go into session to look at something that happened 530 million years ago I feel a lot of negative emotions while I am looking at the shocking horrors that occurred for me and others during that time.

Best then to simply neutrally acknowledge the fear in oneself and in others and let the process continue, rather than resist it. Let the fearmongers be your friends, for when you no longer vibrate to their energies you will know that you have graduated above the fear band. Use them as a litmus test.

It is clear to yourself that people are dramatizing. What are they dramatizing? Certainly not simply what is happening now -- they've seen it all before and 1000 times worse and that is why they are afraid. They still have not faced what it was that made them afraid eons ago.

Why is it I am more interested than afraid? I think it is because I have taken the trouble to go and look closely at my worst nightmares and I have traced them to their sources. Once a personal dark energy is exposed it vanishes and no longer has power. And anyone can do what I'm doing, although I do give a lot of credit to my personal facilitator :-)

I agree with you that fear cannot see the truths very well so our little circle here must bring ourselves up through the band of fear into something like sane and effective action, but that has to happen in gradients and will happen at different rates for different people.

In hospital wards it is known that if a patient starts getting antagonistic that is a sign that he is getting better.

By looking more and more closely at what is really happening in the now we are processing the undercurrents of all the pasts that this now represents for us. It is slow and tedious and has been known to take thousands and thousands of years, which is why I constantly promote more aggressive therapies or breakaway paths.

I agree with you that we are probably as a group (a group in fear of body destruction and the "afterdeath") in no condition spiritually (at this time) to go and save the world. Some will disagree with me about that :-)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbdowlin View Post
Hello, this is my first post. I'm new to Avalon.

I think there are some important things to say.

well. the thing is ANY fear reality is BS, total crap, illusion, won't hold in the new frequencies.

anyone subjegating themselves to fear stands to face instant collapse. the whole point of all this mess is to realize Love.. but also realize that fear reality will not make the shift.

fear reality is lower dimensional. when we move into higher dimension, there is NO fear reality.

the mathematics of the frequencies have to "balance out"

fear is a low vibrational wave -- unsupportable in higher frequency life. it's like trying to make matter in pure light ethereal environments. wn't happen. can't happen. physically impossible.

it's like trying to cram a truck into a glass jar. HAHAHAH.. yeah right.

we ain't livin' in 3d kansas no more Toto

most people still havn't realized that.

[snipped]

-- Drew
Old 10-05-2008, 08:51 PM   #239
Cindy
Avalon Senior Member

Correct me if I'm wrong, because I just started listening to the information of Bill Deagle, and what I have read so far on this thread, couldn't a vision of a nuclear bomb be an image of a major change or shift. A bomb could represent an image of change and not necessarily mean a real bomb. My visions and dreams come to me as symbols. Maybe this vision is actually a collapse of the banks or economic system falling? Again, I could be wrong, but I would have to agree with David Wilcock. Yes, something is coming and I'm not sure what, but let us all focus a positive outcome and if this is a real posibility let us all send out a message for protection and help from the higher realms...
Cindy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 08:54 PM   #240
RaKaR
Avalon Senior Member

Hello there,

Here are some European Financial News:
I do not know to which extent it could be connected to the possibility of some major european financial difficulties in the coming days, as described by Dr. Deagle, but the last news bulletin made mention of some important european banks being in deep trouble - like ABM Amro, in the Netherlands, which has been partially bought by the state; the belgian 'Fortis', still struggling for some bailout from the government and specially the biggest German savings Bank, the faith of which is yet to be decided.
The German Government and some influential people from the German financial world are still gathering( on this very hour; it is 11 am here!), in an attempt to find a solution before the opening of the European Stocks, monday.

Keep the Fine Vibes up!

RaKaR
www.futureofmankind.co.uk
RaKaR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 08:57 PM   #241
Book

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunnyrap View Post
Didn't Chicago come in the Deagle conversation? It is coastal in a sense, being on the 'coast' of a Great Lake...definitely flat. Not that I want Chicago to get hit by any means, but it fits the description much more than L.A....
I concur with these observations. It is a large, flat city, and a vital US hub.

Go well,
Book
Old 10-05-2008, 08:59 PM   #242
ChristinCP
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cindy View Post
Correct me if I'm wrong, because I just started listening to the information of Bill Deagle, and what I have read so far on this thread, couldn't a vision of a nuclear bomb be an image of a major change or shift. A bomb could represent an image of change and not necessarily mean a real bomb. My visions and dreams come to me as symbols. Maybe this vision is actually a collapse of the banks or economic system falling? Again, I could be wrong, but I would have to agree with David Wilcock. Yes, something is coming and I'm not sure what, but let us all focus a positive outcome and if this is a real posibility let us all send out a message for protection and help from the higher realms...
Good point. I'm with David. Its so important that everyone stay positive right now, as our thoughts are things and create our reality. We can't be pulled into the negative line of thought. If/when the major changes occur, we must meet them head on, without fear. Just do what needs to be done.
ChristinCP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 09:15 PM   #243
wes_whitewolf
Avalon Senior Member

Lightbulb Re: IMPORTANT: Phone Call from Bill Deagle

Here is something to consider...

There is a wide range of opinions circulating on this site ranging from obsessive fear mongering to light work and the call for calm and the need to feed positive thought.

Realize that all of these are opinions based on that persons ideology. If everyone has been following the interviews from the many folks at Project Camelot, you know that some people on here are only here to spread misinformation, defend the status quo or welcome in Armageddon so that they can have the self-fulfilled Revelations and thus will defend a self-appointed dooms day prophet.

The thing I am watching closely are the new folks on this site that have only posted on such fear-spreading threads. I wonder how many of these new folks are associated with the "dark" themselves and are here to only fuel the fires of fear? We already know who the religious zealots are on this site but beware of those with very few posts and spreading only fear rather than level-headed opinion based upon true contemplation of what this site was intended for.

Granted, I'm new myself but I am careful to watch what the longer-term members are saying and avoiding some of the many new members that have nothing but negative words...I am beginning to question who these people are and what their true agendas are.

Just my observations and opinion. I would never want to alienate any new-comers that carry hope and positive contributions to this forum. Would love to hear what some of the other long-term members to this site are thinking right now along these lines.

Love, Peace & Respect!
wes_whitewolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 09:33 PM   #244
Kate
Avalon Senior Member

Location: currently UK, searching for a safe relocation in next year

I am reflecting over what Bill deagel/david wilcock are saying... there is much processing going on for me as an individual that i cant articulate at the moment...but i support alot of what wes whitewolf has just stated.
We all need to take stock, go within, trust our intuition and try to remain 'balanced' in our actions and reactions to daily situations and 'opinions' of everyone else.
Old 10-05-2008, 09:35 PM   #245
thedarke
Avalon Senior Member

David Wilcocks has just ****** me off...............who is this guy to shoot down this call. I just find it funny how this guy came up through the Intuits riding on the cotail of being a reincarnation of Edgar Cayce, and now that he is in the public's eye, he now denies this fact and tries to not mention that, but half of his videos refer to him and his resemblance to Edgar Cayce etc. This guy acts like a know it all and his word is golden. People do your research on this guy, Dr. Deagle actually confirms what most of the psychics, intuits etc. have been posting about as well as the guys from www.halfpasthuman.
thedarke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 09:41 PM   #246
ChristinCP
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedarke View Post
David Wilcocks has just ****** me off...............who is this guy to shoot down this call. I just find it funny how this guy came up through the Intuits riding on the cotail of being a reincarnation of Edgar Cayce, and now that he is in the public's eye, he now denies this fact and tries to not mention that, but half of his videos refer to him and his resemblance to Edgar Cayce etc. This guy acts like a know it all and his word is golden. People do your research on this guy, Dr. Deagle actually confirms what most of the psychics, intuits etc. have been posting about as well as the guys from www.halfpasthuman.
It sounds more to me like you haven't done your research on David Wilcock. Spell check never hurts either.
ChristinCP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 09:52 PM   #247
nuxa
Avalon Senior Member

Talking about the future and the exciting time ahead of us.

If there is a daily war on our Humanconcioness - then sure enough there must be a few desinformations-guys out there spreading fear and havoc in our minds also. If nothing significant happens this "rocktober" - does that mean Mr. Deagel is a desinformation-agent of some kind, one of many prehaps? Could be...

I`m sorry and excitet too to say Mr Deagel could also be the real deal. If so simply embrace yourself an do what ever you have to do. Be cool.

On a higher level
I think that energis spent on fear is a total waste of time. My soul is longing for change, any change good or bad is welcomed by me. I`m blessed with a secret in this life and i can wrap it up like this for you to hear:

That favorite place of yours before you where born is also your returning point after this life here on earth. Please enjoy this wonderful times, watch the plot play out and live to tell the story.. (and what a story)

" So long and thank`s for all the fish "
nuxa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 10:03 PM   #248
Morgan
Avalon Senior Member

Ok, whoa.

I read 99% of all of this thread (I skimmed over some of the reeeaaaalllly long posts). Am I EVER glad I took yesterday off from Internet Land so I could skip the crazy panic of Deagle's prophecy and get the full picture today with not only Deagle's interview, but also Jernigan's, Wilcock's, and St Clair's insights too. Add to that the vast and interesting perspectives of every single person on this forum, some people obviously waiting for the end, others not quite sold.

It's been a trip, but I'm glad I got it all in one go rather than waiting for each piece to come in due time.

But I guess everyone who believes what Deagle's saying (literally, anyway) will be calling their Congressperson first thing Monday, huh? And no doubt getting everyone you know to do the same.

As for my personal view, believe what you want. Slag who you want. What I take away from the above interviews/intuitions is that yes, some bad things might be about to happen, but I'm not going to walk around paranoid/worried/afraid/etc. Even if there's zero chance of a positive attitude, meditation, etc. turning things around or at least lessening the extent of the damage, I'm still going to stay positive, meditate, etc. So if you like panic, for heaven's sake go ahead. Just don't take the rest of us down with you.

I will be waking up Tuesday morning and going about my day as scheduled. I will not be turning on the national AM news program to see what may have happened to cause the end of the world. If you go looking for trouble, sometimes you find it. (And I'm not being ignorant about it either, I've acknowledged the threats - I'm just not living my life by them or allowing them to set up camp in my brain.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Son of Eire View Post
I aggree with you about David Wilcock I was disgusted with his nasty atempt discredit Dr.Deagle, this comming from a so called spiritual man.After hearing his outburst I declined to listen to the rest of his interview.
I didn't see it this way - I viewed it as David trying to make people aware that Deagle does not have a 'clean' record, no one does, which David even admits about himself and the fact that he's had stuff spread about him online later on in this interview.

Quote:
Originally Posted by micjer View Post
One point I would like to contribute is in regards to Genetically Modified foods. I am a farmer with a University degree so I think I am qualified to say that the majority of crops grown today are NOT GM. It takes years to develop the genetics. It is not something that someone can do in a blink of an eye. All of the wheat, barley, navy beans, and peas we grow are from natural seed. We grow some GM corn which is sold to an ethanol plant.
We do not have to grow it though as there is still non-GMO seed available.

My point is for Dr Deagle to say they are going to feed everyone GM food is instilling unnecessary fear in my mind. Hope this helps.
I wish you were farming anywhere near me. I drive back roads sometimes between cities and I see so many farms with their signs posted regarding enegineered seed, etc. Nearly all corn everywhere I see this. I do, however, agree that GM food is not an immediate threat. What I read says it's mostly the canned/processed foods at this stage where it is most - and soy, corn, canola, tomatoes, and wheat? are the most GM'd foods at the moment.
Morgan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 10:09 PM   #249
Average Joe
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by broken arrow View Post
ya. he starts out with a vague prophesy, trying to sound shaken. he ends up with minute detail describing exactly how things will happen. hmmm. listen again. listen to the whole thing. don't get emotionally involved. just analyze.
Deagle is a fraud. I am sure of it.

If he told me it was raining.

And I was stood outside getting wet.

I would not believe him.

I'd like to repeat some of the points that I made on page 3 of this thread.....

Everything, EVERY single thing, he said in his "vision" phonecall has ALREADY been said by various OTHER people before him, on various forums, including this one. Apart from the LA nuke, and thats just his paranoia running away with him in his dream I think....even the bones in the hands showing up like an x-ray we've seen before on films like "Threads" and "The Day After Tomorrow", "Terminator 2" etc.

All of this vision is already out there, all of it. Some of it may come true, most of it probably won't. He's just collated it all from various sources as described above, went to sleep and dreamt about it all, then put it forward again as his own!

Heck its almost plagiarism!

Aside from the vision, and talking about Deagle himself.....watch his videos PLEASE.....anybody awake can see that he simply knows too much, has held too many important jobs, knows too many people from too many far ranging lettered agencies, and so on and so on....and on and on and on and on.....and on.

I don't think so.
Average Joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 10:34 PM   #250
undetected
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Average Joe View Post
If he told me it was raining.
And I was stood outside getting wet.
I would not believe him.
Well if that doesn't make you pretty dumb, then I don't know...

Quote:
Everything, EVERY single thing, he said in his "vision" phonecall has ALREADY been said by various OTHER people before him, on various forums, including this one.
Yeah, having the same visions and saying the same things as others makes you a liar, right?

Quote:
anybody awake can see that he simply knows too much, has held too many important jobs, knows too many people from too many far ranging lettered agencies, and so on and so on....and on and on and on and on.....and on.
And on top of that knowing too much and too many people is a bad thing? Or a proof of being a fraud?

No offense, but whatever Deagle is saying, makes a lot more sense than your post.
undetected is offline   Reply With Quote