Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 03-06-2010, 01:45 PM   #1
EYES WIDE OPEN
Avalon Senior Member

Default Chemtrails over East SUssex UK Today (6th march!) Anyone else notice these?

LOTS & LOTS of what appear to be Chemtrails over the Hailsham and Eastboune area today. I have never seen them before and I even saw a tiny jet waaaayy up high spraying. This went on for at least an hour. I also saw a normal jet very high and in comparrison, the contrail of the jet faded out within minutes. Anybody else see it?
EYES WIDE OPEN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2010, 10:26 PM   #2
swordsmith
Unsubscribed

Default Re: Chemtrails over East SUssex UK Today (6th march!) Anyone else notice these?

yes, it's been going on for some time, at least the last 4 years, but now is almost impossible to ignore.
swordsmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2010, 04:59 AM   #3
love and gratitude
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Chemtrails over East SUssex UK Today (6th march!) Anyone else notice these?

Call in the SYLPHS - yes that is right. If you do not know about sykphs, then google it - find out. YOU
HAVE THE POWER TO CALL THEM IN. The sylphs are the etherical spirits to protect the planet, they are doing a good job in helping eat up the toxins. When you see the chemtrails, call them in. Like an amazing miracle, they will come and help. TRY IT You Tube - Thank you slyphs. Amazing.
love and gratitude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2010, 11:12 AM   #4
swordsmith
Unsubscribed

I am sorry to say, what a lot of people consider to be sylphs are actually just spread out chemclouds being torn into interesting shapes by the wind. I would love to believe the sylphs will fix it. Perhaps you dont live in a heavily chemtrailed area? We are hit very badly for some reason here and once they start spraying we don't see the sun for some time, let alone sylphs, though there are some pretty shapes to be seen for the brief time there is a blue ish sky for contrast.
I do actually think sylphs may exist, but we are dealing with something else here and if those ARE sylphs I see, it isn't working.
swordsmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2010, 12:26 PM   #5
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

oddly enough we have been allowed to have clear blue skys quite a lot recently. just a few chemtrails here and there, not the usual massive operation where all you are left with is a thick light grey mist.. cliff high saw in his data that after 2010 they wont be doing much chemtrailing(running out of cash?)

this video says it all .. still one of my fav vids ever.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CDTQZnK7iN4

north of manchester.

Last edited by pineal-pilot-in merkabah; 03-07-2010 at 12:33 PM.
pineal-pilot-in merkabah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2010, 12:41 PM   #6
john-d
Avalon Senior Member

We have a lot of chemtrails here in the peak district , sometimes a shocking amount . Maybe because we are on the flight path to manchester airport .
Me and my partner have seen some great sylphs .
Here's a site with some ace pics of sylphs doing their thing :

http://www.worldofheaven.com/categor...78c902415a2732
john-d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2010, 01:25 PM   #7
gita
Avalon Senior Member

I am glad to report that for the first time in years, this weekend in Plymouth, there has not been a single chemtrail. It's really strange as it's a daily sight here (when it's not cloudy that is) and I've noticed them for the last 8 years at least. Maybe they're concentrating on another part of UK for now.

It is a joyous sight to see it so clear - lets hope it lasts but I somehow doubt it!
gita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2010, 02:10 PM   #8
Stardustaquarion
Avalon Senior Member

Clear and lovely down here too in East Sussex
Stardustaquarion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2010, 02:20 PM   #9
OmarEastwind
Avalon Senior Member

I'm in Arkansas USA and have noticed that the chemtrail spraying has not been happening for the past two weeks. I've been observing them daily for about 10 years, and have been delighted to see a blue sky without a cloud or trail...I had almost forgot what a blue sky looks like. Not sure why they stopped or for how long, but I hope chemtrails never come back. How many kabillion dollars have been spent over all the years?? Not to mention the health effects of breathing whatever they are made of, or the mental effects of never seeing a clear sky!
OmarEastwind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2010, 05:21 PM   #10
Swanny
I dont need a label !

None in the shire of wilt either
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2010, 10:42 AM   #11
love and gratitude
Avalon Senior Member

Swordsmith - Slyphs do exist. They are not chemtrails, Somethimes the slyphs take up the whole sky, beautiful angel, dragons, fully little creatures. They are spectactular to say the least. Not only are they visibly incredibly but they bring with them the most incredible feeling of peace and well-being. If that sounds like a chemtrail to you, them look again.
love and gratitude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2010, 11:09 AM   #12
gita
Avalon Senior Member

Another day where there’s not a single cloud and no chemtrails – just blue sky -three days in a row now. Absolutely beautiful but darn cold!
Old 03-08-2010, 12:56 PM   #13
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Same here
Time to stock up on vitD
Old 03-08-2010, 01:06 PM   #14
Kulapops
Avalon Senior Member

Perhaps they forgot to 'order-in' for March ?

Has anyone seen chemtrails, spraying at night ?

[And now taking off Colombo...that great detective: my great impression, which works really well in type of course.... ]

"One thing I still don't understand, Mrs Kowalkski...why would anyone spray posion onto a world when they have to breathe in that poison too?"

Do they have an antidote?

Great vid by the way Swanny, if anyone needed to show anyone what they mean by chemtrails, that shows it.

I'm still not sure I understand the science behind contrails/chemtrails though, or the motive for spraying a poison that everyone gets to breathe.

I mean, if atmospheric conditions were right, perhaps vapour could hang around for hours. Clouds seem to manage ok in this respect

I need to know more about the science. But it's a great video. Thanks.

Or why this poison would be so subtle that it takes years and years for anyone to die from it... I mean.. why spend all that money, to make some people sick? With a cloud that affects everyone. Why not just put it in the water ??? And then if you're in the know.. you don't drink from the tap....

K
Kulapops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2010, 01:45 PM   #15
gita
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kulapops View Post
Perhaps they forgot to 'order-in' for March ?

Has anyone seen chemtrails, spraying at night ?

[And now taking off Colombo...that great detective: my great impression, which works really well in type of course.... ]

"One thing I still don't understand, Mrs Kowalkski...why would anyone spray posion onto a world when they have to breathe in that poison too?"

Do they have an antidote?

Great vid by the way Swanny, if anyone needed to show anyone what they mean by chemtrails, that shows it.

I'm still not sure I understand the science behind contrails/chemtrails though, or the motive for spraying a poison that everyone gets to breathe.

I mean, if atmospheric conditions were right, perhaps vapour could hang around for hours. Clouds seem to manage ok in this respect

I need to know more about the science. But it's a great video. Thanks.

Or why this poison would be so subtle that it takes years and years for anyone to die from it... I mean.. why spend all that money, to make some people sick? With a cloud that affects everyone. Why not just put it in the water ??? And then if you're in the know.. you don't drink from the tap....

K
From what I’ve researched, chemtrails are multifunctional. They are used for weather modifications and changing the properties of our atmosphere and earth magnetism. Not to mention blocking sun rays and assisting HAARP in doing whatever they are doing! It's also very profitable for pharmaceutical companies to treat the masses for various ‘conditions’ – some that have not even been heard of before. Evilly clever!!
Old 03-08-2010, 06:25 PM   #16
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Maybe they take something that protects them from whatever it is they are spraying?
All my water is filtered but my air isn't
Old 03-13-2010, 01:41 PM   #17
shybastid
Avalon Senior Member

I could be wrong..but do you think splyths come out of the back of jet?
I don't......
Tahoe skies are simply supurb Tahoe Blue this morning.
shybastid is offline   Reply With Quote