Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-27-2008, 08:06 AM   #1
Egg
Banned
 
Egg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 727
Default Do you feel the evil that flits through this board?

I am trying hard to put my thoughts into words, and at this time they are all trying to rush out in one great jumble, so please hear me out until the end, and then make your judgement against me and what I write.

I realise that firstly people will say 'but i am not evil or bad', and I agree. Reading the majority of the words here on the boards can bring great comfort and peace of mind with like minded individuals intent on doing good and raising the light that shines in this world.

But that is not what I am feeling or experiencing here as I try to convey this to you all.

I can say that since joining Avalon, reading the posts and threads I have never experienced such spiritual darkness, such malevolence and ill intent swirling about a board as I have this December. It is like a desperate cornered animal that knows its time is short and is lashing out in any way it can to prolong its life.

I accuse no one individual of this, because it is deeper than that. It feels like a shadow, seen like a flitting fleeting image at the edges of reality as it stalks and gathers around its victims; ever trying to throw darkness into the world through its actions against people on a physicval, spiritual and higher plane existence. A word here, a picture there, no one individual, but a seemingly random pattern that cannot be pinned down, but as a whole it is like a dark cloak spread over the board; a cloak that is trying to lure and lull people back into spiritual and metaphysical sleep once more.

I have experienced it in my own short time here in the form of dreams and visions - dark dreams filled with dark shadow like creatures of the like I have never seen or even read about before - so dark they are sucking at the light, trying to make the world about them black and devoid of all light as they are, because in the light they see their own demise.

I feel like there is some thing deeply dark that feels threatend and under seige by the light and love spread through peoples networks here on Avalon, and it is working hard, oh so very hard to put in little whispers of doubt and darkness to muddy the waters, to break peoples will, and to make us doubt ourselves and the very important work and guidance we are carrying out.

So my message is this.

I know you will read this, and I know you will not like me writing this, and further more I know you will continue to try and snuff out the warmth and light that is building world wide through the subtle but constant use of doubts and fears, but hear this now.

I am Egg, I am a light seed, and I fear no darkness; for stood with me is the light, and in that light stand those ready to defend me till the very end of time itself. You fear this light, you fear it illuminating your dark corners and even darker being, but I am here on Avalon and am trying to help people, awaken them, let them see and then shake free from the bonds of darkness, and raise ever higher into that loving and all embracing light.

We are light, we are love, and we will not be bowed back into the darkness to blunder around blinded once more in the depth of the wilderness you call home.
Egg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2008, 09:12 AM   #2
Wormhole
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Pacific Northwest
Posts: 506
Default Re: Do you feel the evil that flits through this board?

Worry not Egg, I appreciate it even more for your voice in the telling of it. We are, as far as I know, all aware of the spiritual battle that is here. All the more important that we live without fear and spread our love to one another as deeply and sincerely as possible. The darkness is impatient and easily revealed, yet at the same time there is a deep reservoir of patience here that allows everyone to be themselves and more importantly learn and grow.

The darkness that the light surrounds can only be dimmed in it's ill intent, and the focus of true being and acceptance revealed FOR ALL TO SEE.

I'm not perfect, I am another rambling learner on the road to freedom. My light is mingled with the limitless travesties of being flesh on the planet and unable to fly in my prescient moment. But my 3d matrix isn't getting me down and I struggle each day into a more brilliant fire. Life's lessons indeed get harder the more we learn, and the more we learn the less we know, the less we know, the simpler we get, and the simpler things become the closer I am to ONE.

Peace of Mind,
(and don't let the Turkeys get you down!)
Wormhole
Wormhole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2008, 09:23 AM   #3
Egg
Banned
 
Egg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 727
Default Re: Do you feel the evil that flits through this board?

Thanks for the thoughts and words Wormhole, and i am sorry if my post was a bit rambling! Its just i get this sense that behind all the good intentions, all of the beautiful people here with souls full of love and light, there is a lurking presence, a lingering darkness that is deeply evil.

That its hidden shows its fear, and for that I am happy; it needs to know we are of the light and love and are not afraid, not now, not ever.
Egg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2008, 10:42 AM   #4
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Poland
Posts: 3,442
Default Re: Do you feel the evil that flits through this board?

Hi Egg,
You joined avalon in December so I'm not sure if you know how it was here before. It was worse. Then it was ok after subscription started. I started a thread "is there a spiritual war going on on Avalon?". I was surprised because many people didn't see it then. Now you write about your feeling that is similar to what I felt before...
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2008, 10:42 AM   #5
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: www.altimatrix.com
Posts: 1,525
Default Re: Do you feel the evil that flits through this board?

If this is the worst you have ever experienced then consider yourself lucky.
tone3jaguar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2008, 10:48 AM   #6
Egg
Banned
 
Egg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 727
Default Re: Do you feel the evil that flits through this board?

Quote:
Originally Posted by burgundia View Post
Hi Egg,
You joined avalon in December so I'm not sure if you know how it was here before. It was worse. Then it was ok after subscription started. I started a thread "is there a spiritual war going on on Avalon?". I was surprised because many people didn't see it then. Now you write about your feeling that is similar to what I felt before...
Its very weird, almost like a sentinent supressive darkness. Spiritual war? yes a very apt name for the feeling and dreams I have been having.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tone3jaguar View Post
If this is the worst you have ever experienced then consider yourself lucky.
No, its not the worst, but its the most tangible and easily 'felt' I have ever experienced and in such an active manner.

I know I have been here only a few days, but for it to be so 'in my face' made me sit back a bit and go 'uh oh, whats all this then?'.
Egg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2008, 10:52 AM   #7
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Sydney, NSW, Australia
Posts: 2,280
Default Re: Do you feel the evil that flits through this board?

@Egg: How about this: its like when you are trying to tune a radio. Until you have found the correct channel, and tuned out all the noise and distortion that you dont need, some of the hiss gets through.

I dont know if you know about RF, but in this regard, you can see this forum as a kind of tuned circuit. Probably stretching the analogy a bit far here

A..
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2008, 10:54 AM   #8
Egg
Banned
 
Egg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 727
Default Re: Do you feel the evil that flits through this board?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anchor View Post
@Egg: How about this: its like when you are trying to tune a radio. Until you have found the correct channel, and tuned out all the noise and distortion that you dont need, some of the hiss gets through.

I dont know if you know about RF, but in this regard, you can see this forum as a kind of tuned circuit. Probably stretching the analogy a bit far here

A..
I hear you loud and clear. The radio analogy is a good one, because thats how it feels - some thing or some one is sending out blocking frequencies and false / spoof signals.
Egg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2008, 10:56 AM   #9
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Sydney, NSW, Australia
Posts: 2,280
Default Re: Do you feel the evil that flits through this board?

Ok, well the correct thing to do is to pay no regard to the stuff you dont want. It feeds off attention; listen through the noise if necessary. Think battlefield comms... Speak clearly!

Alpha November Charlie Hotel Oscar Romeo ..
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2008, 10:58 AM   #10
henners
Project Avalon Researcher
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Sydney Australia
Posts: 432
Default Re: Do you feel the evil that flits through this board?

Thats so true in some ways egg, but as burgundia said, "You joined avalon in December so I'm not sure if you know how it was here before. It was worse."

Thats very true, A lot of the negativity has left the forum and now is only here on a read only basis. There are still negative forces working in here. They reveal themselves every once in a while. We have to keep them in check and pump positive energy at them.

I'll finish with this quote, "By choosing your thoughts,
and by selecting which emotional currents you will release
and which you will reinforce,
you determine the quality of your Light.
You determine the effects that you will have upon others,
and the nature of the experiences of your life."
__________________
Henners
Thoughts are boomerangs,
returning with precision to their source.
Choose wisely which ones you throw.
henners is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2008, 11:27 AM   #11
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: www.altimatrix.com
Posts: 1,525
Default Re: Do you feel the evil that flits through this board?

Society is polarizing here and everywhre.
tone3jaguar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2008, 11:38 AM   #12
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member
 
Humble Janitor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 3,201
Default Re: Do you feel the evil that flits through this board?

I disagree. I feel like most of the evil is gone and we've gone from overly paranoid to somewhat optimistic.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2008, 12:09 PM   #13
Egg
Banned
 
Egg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 727
Default Re: Do you feel the evil that flits through this board?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humble Janitor View Post
I disagree. I feel like most of the evil is gone and we've gone from overly paranoid to somewhat optimistic.
Overly paranoid to optimistic - thats a good sign for sure. However, I still feel it and sense its fleeting presence every so often.

However, I am glad to hear its not just me though who has thought this; am very glad its weakening though.
Egg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2008, 12:15 PM   #14
Delphi
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Scotland
Posts: 126
Default Re: Do you feel the evil that flits through this board?

I do not know whether it is only because I'm part of Avalon or because it's also in the collective that the division is becoming clearer to me. By division I mean the difference between those who want to contribute to the shift in consciousness and those who do not. My recent experience through Avalon has shown to me just how tenacious vicious and foul the 'anti light' is. I do remember reading ages ago that the ways would begin to part in 2008/9 between the sheep and the goats (see how far I will go to not use good and evil!) So I think it may well extend far beyond Avalon. For me the key difference is between those of us who know everything is interconnected and therefore what you do to anyone else you do to yourself, and those of us who still think they are separate (and therefore superior and therefore have the right to control others)

The text quoted below was posted by Gridkeeper on Christmas Day on the James Casbolt thread. I don't know how many Avalonians have read it: certainly noone has commented on it. I'm including it with this because this guy is in high distress and these words have touched my heart very deeply, and because it reminds me (as Greybeard and Mudra and Firstfruit have to keep reminding me) that we are all one. We do not deal with the antilight by opposing / fighting it nor by surrendering to it. We have to neutralise it by accepting and changing where it is within our own hearts. which is far easier said than done! On the other hand I no more have answers than Gridkeeper, who also reminds me just how dirty the antilight plays its games.

When people start to die then all this becomes too much to deal with and act upon without getting screwed over by people that exist hidden in the shadows. Something has made me think twice about everything I have done over the last few years.
I don't know who the good guys or the bad guys are anymore. In fact I have no idea. Too many things have happend which can bend the imagination of any mind.
Does anyone have the real answers? I used to think I did but really I know nothing. All I have are my own experiences and know that I am a good person whom would like to see all of humanity set free from the hidden evil on this planet which lurks in the shadows and in the light.
I have given out over 400 videos on the internet over the past two years and have helped many people. This I did because I thought I could change the world, in a good way. At the same time I have caused many problems which have had adverse and sometimes dire effects as well as good when all I wanted to do was the good. Enough is enough.
__________________
Gridkeeper YouTube home: http://www.youtube.com/gridkeeper


love to all
Delphi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2008, 12:24 PM   #15
alyscat
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Washington state
Posts: 743
Default Re: Do you feel the evil that flits through this board?

You know, it's a fine balancing act. Looking at things on a mass to mass level which is where the majority of us live, there are "bad" (depends, I guess on how you interpret them) things happening out there - such as the financial implosion, and the weather issues, and the political shenanigans, and some things (like the Mayan and early American prophecies) that portend something negative coming down the pike. There's more now than there were 30 years ago when I first became involved in metaphysics. And, it's good to be prepared. That's what Avalon was founded for, as I recall. (I remember a saying - it rains on both the good and evil, alike.)

However, there are also (and a prep-style board will attract them in droves), those who get off on fostering fear or who are so lost in their own fears that they focus on them rather than on the prepping. Their focus has changed from prep to "ain't it awful" - and as the old saying goes, misery loves company. To some extent, we are a conspiracy board - and that attracts even more extreme conspiracy theorists.

However, I wouldn't want to see the baby thrown out with the bathwater. (Boy, I'm just full of platitudes this morning - ) I think it's important to know, as an example, that we're seeing more signs of internet censoring that affect our ability to get information that we can use to make informed decisions. And I do follow the half past human guys - they're not always right, but they're right more often than wrong - and I personally am intrigued with the technology that uses linguistic changes in populations around the globe to make prediction. And when George Green says he's looking at land in Costa Rica (or wherever), I take note. Yes, I do believe that a PTB exists. And I'm sure that the Jews that got out of Germany and Poland in the teens and 20's of the last century are glad they noted what was going on around them and moved rather than ignoring what was happening.

So, it's a balancing act. I have to use my discrimination in terms of the information I get here. For me, it's trying to stay focused on preparation, and keeping my thoughts positive, and as much as possible, filled with loving kindness and where I want to be, not where I'm afraid. And, I could be all wet

FWIW, I'm glad we went to a for-pay board. I do think that it has removed a lot of the "boo-I scared you" kiddos. However, the really intent "spiritual warfare" guys are still here - those who are determined to cause despair and those who's agenda is to discount any type of "negativity" so as to keep the bread and circuses reality first and foremost.

And yes, I do know that we are all one spirit manifesting - however, there are just some manifestations that I do not need to be a part of, in this lifetime.

alys

Last edited by alyscat; 12-27-2008 at 12:42 PM.
alyscat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2008, 01:22 PM   #16
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Poland
Posts: 3,442
Default Re: Do you feel the evil that flits through this board?

I think it was very good advice, that with the 'radio'. Don't let the dark tune into your frequency and overwhelm you. Staying positive no matter what is the best defence.
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2008, 01:36 PM   #17
Egg
Banned
 
Egg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 727
Default Re: Do you feel the evil that flits through this board?

All taken on board, and all appreciated. I too liked the radio analogy.
Egg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2008, 02:04 PM   #18
dayzero
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Southern England
Posts: 458
Default Re: Do you feel the evil that flits through this board?

Wow, this is an interesting post....and merryChristmas, Solstice, first off...!
[i'm not being flippant there btw!]

I've been on downtime for a while, hence no coments from me anywhere.


Yeh, it was waaaaay worse before - alot of us dodged the disruptors, allowed some darkness, went quiet, thought about it, tried to reason with them, got frustrated, came back, changed modes.....etc etc..... it has been tiring/depressing at times, but we are now on a waaaay beter track than before - and great to see you back tone3jag btw......

but this place is a crucible, and we are the fire.

I guess some of the dark ones liked to come here to feed off the warmth.....or feed off disrupting it.

It hasn't worked at all, and [to paraphrase] what didn't kill us made us much stronger, or rather, made us realise that we were already much stronger.

post New Years gonna get weirder, so hang on everyone and be justified!

live in love.


blessings to all.
dayzero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2008, 04:00 PM   #19
dagon
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Glen Ellen Ca
Posts: 611
Default Re: Do you feel the evil that flits through this board?

interesting indeed. thanks you all for posting. I am grateful this site went paid. it sure did cut down on the bs. and for those who are serious about such things and wanted to support bill and kerry seemed to stick around. I find a lot of good messages here. and some really interesting prospective. I do wonder about outside influences at times. and Im sure there are some out there with a not so pure intent. I got your back egg. like a water buffalo.

Last edited by dagon; 12-27-2008 at 04:15 PM.
dagon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2008, 04:03 PM   #20
Egg
Banned
 
Egg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 727
Default Re: Do you feel the evil that flits through this board?

Yeah! that water buffalo video in Africa was awesome. Lions tried but the buffers ganged up and victory was theirs!
Egg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2008, 04:38 PM   #21
pyrangello
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Northern Michigan
Posts: 412
Default Re: Do you feel the evil that flits through this board?

Hey Egg , there's alot of good people and intentions here, just got to have teflon on your shoulders for the dirty deeds ideas and a snow plow in front of you paving the way for the bright light, liberty and freedom that so many of us represent. Don't worry, I don't post that much as well as others but were all out here and there are much more good on this earth than the alternative.
Pay it forward !
pyrangello is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2008, 04:48 PM   #22
Egg
Banned
 
Egg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 727
Default Re: Do you feel the evil that flits through this board?

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyrangello View Post
Hey Egg , there's alot of good people and intentions here, just got to have teflon on your shoulders for the dirty deeds ideas and a snow plow in front of you paving the way for the bright light, liberty and freedom that so many of us represent. Don't worry, I don't post that much as well as others but were all out here and there are much more good on this earth than the alternative.
Pay it forward !

Teflon and snow plough is doable Have really seen though that here in Avalon, good is gathering at a tremendous rate, and I for one am super glad of this fact.
Egg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2008, 05:08 PM   #23
futureyes
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: heart central
Posts: 798
Smile Re: Do you feel the evil that flits through this board?

this forum was given birth for the teaching, learning, and exchanging knowledge, ideas and views of like-minded souls for the purpose of seeking and locating our individual truth and collectively moving forward ...

but moreso, this forum is vibrating energy, it has a pulse that speaks of the collective majority's truth in assisting this world's shift to a much more positive place for the future ...

the energy of this kind of truth is extremely powerful, vibrating at such a high frequency, a frequency so high, anything vibrating lower automatically feels threatened ...

lower frequency encompasses greed, manipulation, control and when that kind of power becomes threatened, so does its survival and thus, lower frequency feels the only option is to attack that of which speaks of changing what is to what can be ...

if that were to occur (which it will), then where will that leave the lower frequencies ... either it changes and moves higher or it remains where it is and protects its old ways, ways that will crumble until they are dissolved ...

so as we move forward in love and light, we will experience lower frequency attacks individually and collectively ...

we feel it here in this forum and we will feel it and know it throughout this world for the train of higher frequency has already left the station and there is no stopping it ...

this feels like such an ofcourseness, if we can know it from the outside of the circle looking inwards, just as was brought up, we also know we have the volume dial at hand and can adjust or tune out any negativity that decides its survival is threatened and it must act and attack ...

we must come to know negativity, evil, dark, whatever we want to call it, that it does not have the power we have in the past allowed it to have ... it just doesn't ...

we have the volume dial within us all, it just takes a little practice using it ...

love and light is power, power which always has been and always wil be ...

now's the time to play around with our volume dials, tune out what we feel lowers our frequency ...

there is only one direction, onward and upward we go ...
futureyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2008, 05:29 PM   #24
cantaloupe
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 151
Default Re: Do you feel the evil that flits through this board?

Hi Egg,
I've noticed some of the posters you're referring to being called on their cr** immediately lately. The darkness, in a way, is a good sign that we're on the right track. I was worried that the forum would lose vitality when we went to subscription but, as others have said, it seems to have swept away a lot of the chaff. Also, that you can spot and feel this stuff means you can discern what's happening- something I try to cultivate.
Many blessings (in whatever form) to all in the new year.
Love,
Cantaloupe
cantaloupe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2008, 07:54 PM   #25
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother
 
mudra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: belgium
Posts: 4,919
Default Re: Do you feel the evil that flits through this board?

A Scorpion Moment

There was this Hindu who saw a scorpion floundering around in the water. He decided to save it by stretching out his finger, but the scorpion stung him. The man still tried to get the scorpion out of the water, but the scorpion stung him again.

A man nearby told him to stop saving the scorpion that kept stinging him.

But the Hindu said: "It is the nature of the scorpion to sting. It is my nature to love. Why should I give up my nature to love just because it is the nature of the scorpion to sting?"

Don't give up loving.
Don't give up your goodness.
Even if people around you sting.

Love is your foundation
Love has no bounderies
Love sees no bounderies
Love is where the game started from.
Dichotomies are part of the game.
By playing the game sometimes we win and sometimes we loose.
But we should 'nt loose sight that all encompassing Love is a point where we can always return.

kindness
mudra
mudra is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 05:25 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Project Avalon