Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 07-09-2009, 07:10 PM   #1
Greenberet
Avalon Senior Member

Default Will this work?

Hi, I have been seeing masaru emoto's videos, and they are great, I made my experiments and they all work, but I had this Idea,

My girlfriend wanted to make a tattoo in japanese, so I told here to write something like, abundance, well being, happiness, health etc.....

Do you guys think that these positive symbols will affect my Girlfriend in a good way?, instead like many people tattoing some devil, or ugly faces,

These might also be a good for ever health treatment......

Love, peace and knowledge........
Greenberet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2009, 07:14 PM   #2
sleepingnomore

Default Re: Will this work?

They are like affirmations I don't see why not. Just take care in the artist who does the work for health and safety reasons.

Nice to see you around!
Old 07-09-2009, 11:30 PM   #3
Lorien
Avalon Senior Member

Very good question. It's possible it would work. However I know many people who have skulls and scary faces and such tattooed on them, and they are friendly, caring, and in good health.

I think more so than the symbol is the emotion and feeling that goes into it. If you love the design, and fill it with positive thoughts, you will get positive reactions, no matter how "scary" it looks.
Lorien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2009, 06:17 PM   #4
Greenberet
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorien View Post
Very good question. It's possible it would work. However I know many people who have skulls and scary faces and such tattooed on them, and they are friendly, caring, and in good health.

I think more so than the symbol is the emotion and feeling that goes into it. If you love the design, and fill it with positive thoughts, you will get positive reactions, no matter how "scary" it looks.
Right, I think that positive/negative things depend on what value we give them, why does a word radiate positive vibrations while others radiate in a negative form, I personally think that my girlfriend knows that she has beautiful symbols on her back, she will be and feel alright, don´t you agree?

And if other people can look at the symbols, (and can read japanese) they will think positive onto here......this is kinda cool I think.........

Sleepingnomore, I love to be around you all, this is an awesome community....

Last edited by Greenberet; 07-10-2009 at 06:20 PM.
Greenberet is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
health, masaro emoto, tatoo, treatmente