Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 02-11-2010, 09:11 AM   #26
taomation
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: CHEMTRAIL WATCH GROUP now forming, USA, Southwest Virginia

Hi All,

Just my two cents. I didn't read all the posts, but did most of them. Anyone who can't see the Chemtrail effects, especially after observing the trails for a while has a problem with their right brain and simply can't recognize patterns.

Kerry interviewed Scott Stevens on her radio show. His site is one of the best I have ever seen on Chemtrails and this is from a weather man.

http://www.weatherwars.info/

Here is another link from Austraila where the guy sent rain water to a lab and the results where mind boggling.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NFn2c-1xmgg

This phenomanon is happening all over the world. Here in L.A. the weather of clear blue skies I grew up with now resembles London gray most of the time.

Peace
taomation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2010, 12:49 PM   #27
swordsmith
Unsubscribed

Thanks everyone for the useful responses and yes it feels like it is of timely importance to keep pushing for exposure while it is still possible to see what's up. Even that is harder as the sky is so heavily saturated one can hardly see a clear blue background .
All I can say it that the trails have changed over the years and they are worse than ever. I can accurately predict that any blue sky day will be obliterated within 24 hours here in England, and no that's not normal.

heh heh heh , the right brain function and pattern recognition, good one, thanks for that.

So here is the link for the intended chemtrail " blockbuster", it pains me to type that, but you never know:
http://chemtrailmovie.webs.com/

It looks like a blank canvas so far.

Last edited by swordsmith; 02-11-2010 at 01:11 PM.
swordsmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2010, 02:37 PM   #28
hanesroadron2
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by doodah View Post

Hi Ron. Please join us!! That would be fantastic. Email me at ctwatch22@aol.com and I'll have a full discussion with you about where I am.

I do know that I've got an unusual situation. It's extremely quiet here, no overflights, no interstate noise in the background. Basically I'm in a hollow bounded by high ridges with a pretty narrow view of the sky. Because of that anything that passes overhead is very obvious.

When I say "nothing" flies over, I'm not counting things that fly at 30,000 feet or too high to see. I'm sure there's lots of planes up there at that altitude. At night they pass over like tiny dots of light in the night sky. Chemtrail planes don't fly that high, as far as I know.

I'm saying that nothing flies at chemtrail altitude, where the plane is small but visible and the trail is quite obvious. That's the upper limit for chemtrail planes that I can see. They frequently fly lower than that, where the plane is larger because it's closer and the trails are broader because they're closer. Nothing flies at that altitude over me other than chemtrail planes. Off to the south and sometimes to the north I can see normal short jet contrails, so there is some air traffic there and it may be regular, but that's not over my house. My neighbor up the road says he feels like he lives in a plane corridor, so many go over ... and that's just up the road... but not at my house.

The 10 pm plane comes in so low it looks like it's going to skim the ridge top. It's huge because it's so close, and very loud. Email me and I'll get you started with the data collection. You're most welcome!

Hey Doodah,

I just sent you a email with my location (Galax) and initials (RS) as you have ask, now could you say in what area of SW Va you are seeing chemtrails and at what alitude in feet you are seeing the chemtrails. Please share your data

keep looking up
Ron
hanesroadron2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2010, 04:43 PM   #29
SteveX
Avalon Senior Member

Ad.Johnson

I have entered this thread in an open honest fashion. I have declared my stance and stated my personal opinion from the outset. I have not stated, "chem trails do not exist." I remind all here that this fact has been overlooked.

My motives for entering this thread were based on the thought that proof positive was required for sceptics like myself to get on board. It seems some are confused, and I don't mean to be condescending, by the difference between a sceptic and a non-believer.

Johnson. In effect you are asking me, a self-confessed and open-minded sceptic, to prove my case. I am not the plaintiff here. It's your side of the argument that has brought the charges of chem trails. That's bye the bye as I'm not here to debate "if" or "not" chem trails exist. Again, this fact seems to be overlooked.

I'm opened minded to viewing any poignant and validated evidence. I am not persuaded by logbooks of fly byes, hear say or web links with outlandish, ineffective and plain wrong rhetoric. Neither am I persuaded by paranoia and or ignorance.

Gentlemen, I was fully aware, that upon entering this thread, that my stance could be conceived as controversial. My opinion of scepticism has not been changed thus far. My stance is as it was but I apologise for any misconceptions and failure on my part to avoid controversy. I wish you well with you endeavour’s and, as not to divert your inspiration before this thread slides further into one of honour, I respectfully withdraw.

Good luck.

Last edited by SteveX; 02-11-2010 at 06:45 PM. Reason: spelling
SteveX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2010, 09:02 PM   #30
doodah
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by hanesroadron2 View Post
Hey Doodah,

I just sent you a email with my location (Galax) and initials (RS) as you have ask, now could you say in what area of SW Va you are seeing chemtrails and at what alitude in feet you are seeing the chemtrails. Please share your data

keep looking up
Ron
Hi Ron... got and responded to your email. Thanks for that. I hope you'll join us.

I don't know how to measure the altitude in feet. All I can tell is how big the planes look. If I can see a very teeny, tiny plane that just looks like a small dot at the head of a chemtrail, I know that that one is higher up than another plane that looks bigger because it's lower. Is this accurate observation as to the sizes of those planes? No, but it's all I've got to work with. When the planes are still lower and I can see details, like wings and tails, they are at a lower altitude, but I have no idea what that would be in feet. Sorry... I know there are people who are more expert at measuring those things.

As I said before, nothing else other than chemtrail planes fly at these altitudes over my house. The big honker commercial jet at 10 pm comes in just to the north of me, not over my house, but it comes in so low and is so loud I can't possibly miss it. I set my watch by it.

Anyway, I am west of the Roanoke Valley but not as far west as Galax.

Last edited by doodah; 02-11-2010 at 09:16 PM.
doodah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2010, 09:10 PM   #31
doodah
Avalon Senior Member

Mr. SteveX, if I may... you seem to be going around and around and around in the same circles. Please read Mr. AdJohnson's reply.

If you can contribute the data you say we don't have, then please do so. If not, don't keep pointing out that we don't have the data. We KNOW we don't have the data.

We've asked if you can finance the collecting of the data you say we don't have. Can you? If not... well, what more can you add here? Until we can find someone to finance the collecting of the data we need, which is the same things you keep pointing out, we're not going to sit on our hands. We will collect what we CAN.

This is a pro-active thread. If you can join us and contribute new info, or help us collect new into, do so. If not... well, enjoy yourself!

doodah
Old 02-11-2010, 10:06 PM   #32
hanesroadron2
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Hi Ron... got and responded to your email. Thanks for that. I hope you'll join us.

I don't know how to measure the altitude in feet. All I can tell is how big the planes look. If I can see a very teeny, tiny plane that just looks like a small dot at the head of a chemtrail, I know that that one is higher up than another plane that looks bigger because it's lower. Is this accurate observation as to the sizes of those planes? No, but it's all I've got to work with. When the planes are still lower and I can see details, like wings and tails, they are at a lower altitude, but I have no idea what that would be in feet. Sorry... I know there are people who are more expert at measuring those things.

As I said before, nothing else other than chemtrail planes fly at these altitudes over my house. The big honker commercial jet at 10 pm comes in just to the north of me, not over my house, but it comes in so low and is so loud I can't possibly miss it. I set my watch by it.

Anyway, I am west of the Roanoke Valley but not as far west as Galax.
Hey Doodah

I would like to help out the group as much as possible, And I will record each chemtrail I see and seen them to your watch email

But from what you described about where you see chemtrails ... IE .. between Roanoke (ROA) and Blacksburg (KBCB) at a undetermined low level with little/no normal traffic I have to ask one question

How do you explain Juliet two two (J22) and Victor one six (V16)??

Keep looking up
Ron
Old 02-11-2010, 10:44 PM   #33
Magamud
Avalon Senior Member

I emailed you and will help for sure. I find it flooking ironic that society/people rest on the scientific model all the time. Like its some flipping holy scripture from the reality god. Like that **** is not corrupted and in the end used by the NWO to keep us in slavery and pull this shinanagin crapola on us. Like the Medical Model, Education, psychology, philosophy etc.... So break me off a piece and give me a break people/sheeple.

Same analogy with 911. Wheres the proof boo hoo hoo. Uh the proof is in your flipping eyes folks, same with the JFK assassination etc...

Magamud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 12:00 AM   #34
doodah
Avalon Senior Member

[QUOTE=hanesroadron2;237136]Hey Doodah

I would like to help out the group as much as possible, And I will record each chemtrail I see and seen them to your watch email

I appreciate your expression of interest. We're doing this in a coordinated way and it would be very helpful if you would use the same format we're using! I will send you our data collection information.

I have no idea what this is, so cannot explain. Can you give more info?
Old 02-12-2010, 12:14 AM   #35
doodah
Avalon Senior Member

Quoting Magamud... I emailed you and will help for sure.

Thanks, Magamud. I didn't realize that was you from the email I got. I'll send you our data collection info. As I said, we're not doing this randomly, but in a coordinated way so that we're all on the same page, so to speak.

P.S. You never answered as to why you think they're genetically manipulating us to move us into an alternate reality. Alternate reality... what does that mean? My whole "natural planet Earth" reality already feels awfully damn altered even as we speak!

To taomation: Thanks for the Scott Stevens reference. He IS one of the best... an actual meteorologist who's not afraid to talk about what we can clearly see with our own eyes!

And to swordsmith: Thanks again for your comments throughout! I like your level-headedness.

Doodah
Old 02-12-2010, 03:16 AM   #36
Tatiana
Avalon Senior Member

Swordsmith - thank you for your kind words. Why was I lurking? Maybe it was because I had nothing to say (you guys are great here and I felt I couldn't offer anything worthwhile), maybe I felt a bit shy. There were many times I wanted to add something but did not have time to post - sometimes my life gets hectic. It does take time for me to put a post together and I am not too good with small talk to just jump in and write stuff, especially since I am new here.

Doodah - thank you as well! I applaud your initiative in starting this project! I have been quite upset at what is being done to this planet and it's inhabitants as much as I am unhappy over the inability of all too many people to grasp the magnitude of what is going on around them. Chemtrails is a perfect example of this: here is something which is literally going on pretty much on a daily basis, directly overhead and in your face, something which is a dramatic departure of what our skies used to look like not so long ago, yet the average person is oblivious to this. Even when you call their attention to it they cannot grasp it, or they think it is not important, or they refuse to consider it outright (fear?), or just shrug their shoulders, so what - it is very frustrating to say the least.

It doesn't bode well for us to get people on board about the myriad other alarming situations facing us today - if they can't understand what this in your face degradation of our environment means to all of us, how will they understand other more deviously disguised and hidden problems? You have no idea how many people I have talked to about this - it just does not register!

Taomation - I watched your video of the heavy metal content of rainwater in Australia - I wonder what the numbers would be in your neck of the woods doodah!

-------

Decided to go and see if I can find some of the test results that I remember from several years back from the Carnicom site and found out that he is in the process of changing over to the present new site. It seems not all of his pages have made the trek yet. Found a tiny link on the bottom of the new front page to the old site which is still there and what did I find - plenty of test results (some scanned original reports, photos of slides etc) and among other things this little gem, a report of unusual truck activity. While the observer admittedly did not get an ironclad admission that what was being transported was indeed chemtrail chemicals, on reading what the circumstances were, I was wondering what would necessitate such activity. Please read for yourself at this link:

http://www.carnicom.com/originalcontrails.htm

Scroll down to "Unusual Truck Activity" there is even a photo of the truck.

There is much useful info and links for your project, doodah, check them out! One that might be of interest to you is this Yahoo group which has been in existence since 1999! Maybe you can find more local participants!

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/chemtrailtrackingusa/

Hope you can make use of it!
Tatiana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 05:36 AM   #37
hanesroadron2
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
[COLOR="SandyBrown"][I]

I have no idea what this is, so cannot explain. Can you give more info?

Wow doodah, you really surprised me, I thought you had research the air traffic in the area but I was wrong

What do you mean "I have no idea what this (V16,J22) is, so cannot explain. Can you give more info?" Have you not looked into the what some of the air traffic is in your own area ? I assumed you at least exercise due diligence and looked into what air traffic was / is in the area you described. But it seems I have assumed wrong and you have not even looked to see what is around you

And since you do not recognize what I am speaking of, I have to ask

What knowledge base do have when it comes to what is or is not "normal' air traffic in SW VA?? Is just the assumptions that you have made as you looked up at planes miles away / thousands of feet up ??? or is more then that? if so explain please

Keep looking up
Ron
Old 02-12-2010, 05:10 PM   #38
doodah
Avalon Senior Member

QUOTE hanesroadron... I thought you had research the air traffic in the area but I was wrong...Have you not looked into the what some of the air traffic is in your own area ? ... What knowledge base do have when it comes to what is or is not "normal' air traffic in SW VA??

At my brother's house about 15 miles from me, regularly scheduled commercial jets fly over and rattle his windows. That is regularly-scheduled aircraft, and he has accepted (but does not like) that that is "normal" for where he lives until they change the schedule or the flight path (which he wishes they would do). He doesn't know the names of the planes, but he can set his watch by them. This is "normal" air traffic above his house - "normal" for him. There are "normal" conditions at my house. There are probably "normal" conditions at your house too, in your town, in your area, whatever you've taken notice of.

And yes, you can study lists of what is normal traffic for your area, if you can get those, but it's not necessary to know that... unless you're coming from that authoritarian position, that "appeal to authority" position, that because I haven't researched that list of what is normal air traffic for here, I cannot on my own observe what is normal at my house? Ah... And the prevailing winds in this area always blow from the west? Except at my house, where the trees lean toward the west, which means the prevailing winds come from the east. I didn't have to research that. I can see the way the trees lean. I can check it with a compass. I can see the path of the sun.

This is very local, you see. Traffic (by whatever name, identification, schedule or flight path) varies from place to place. The jets that rattle my brother's windows are not producing chemtrails. You can tell that by looking at the sky while the windows are rattlilng.

I have a question.., why are these questions so important to you and what does "normal air traffic for SW VA" have to do with what you can see? Either they're making chemtrails or they're not.
Old 02-12-2010, 05:26 PM   #39
doodah
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you very much, Tatania. I've read the Carnicom material over the years. There is lots of "independentt" testing, and I'd very much like to see some testing for this area, but as we've mentioned throughout this discussion, can anyone come up with the finances to support that? Swordsmith pointed out a group that is trying to raise money to do just that in another area of the country. We'll draw on that material for the "health effects" part of the PowerPOint presentation I hope to put together once we have our data. I haven't made that part of the research we're doing here (yet)...

First we want to document local activity, particularly with date-encoded photos and video... to be able to ask our local elected officials: What's this? Who's doing this? You can clearly see that our temperatures have been kept lower than normal this winter because they're CREATING cloud cover.

It's a very basic level to start with for public education activities, hopefully through churches, YMCA classes, maybe even schools if we can figure out how to do that.

The great divide - money - comes into play in this project, as in everything. Can you imagine me trying to write a grant proposal to study this? What do you think the chances are of getting a grant?
Old 02-12-2010, 05:44 PM   #40
Connecting with Sauce
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveX View Post
Ad.Johnson

I have entered this thread in an open honest fashion. I have declared my stance and stated my personal opinion from the outset. I have not stated, "chem trails do not exist." I remind all here that this fact has been overlooked.

My motives for entering this thread were based on the thought that proof positive was required for sceptics like myself to get on board. It seems some are confused, and I don't mean to be condescending, by the difference between a sceptic and a non-believer.

Johnson. In effect you are asking me, a self-confessed and open-minded sceptic, to prove my case. I am not the plaintiff here. It's your side of the argument that has brought the charges of chem trails. That's bye the bye as I'm not here to debate "if" or "not" chem trails exist. Again, this fact seems to be overlooked.

I'm opened minded to viewing any poignant and validated evidence. I am not persuaded by logbooks of fly byes, hear say or web links with outlandish, ineffective and plain wrong rhetoric. Neither am I persuaded by paranoia and or ignorance.

Gentlemen, I was fully aware, that upon entering this thread, that my stance could be conceived as controversial. My opinion of scepticism has not been changed thus far. My stance is as it was but I apologise for any misconceptions and failure on my part to avoid controversy. I wish you well with you endeavour’s and, as not to divert your inspiration before this thread slides further into one of honour, I respectfully withdraw.

Good luck.
I unlike Steve am a believer that they are spraying us!... but like Steve I'm frustrated that there is no solid experiemental data available which I can use to convince more people who are sceptic like Steve or complete non-believers of CS stuff... Steve is here because he is on a path like all of us... There is another thread with all CT links on it started by Seashore.

Do I have an answer? No... but I can't see proposed list convincing anyone if we don't get the data. What we need is more people with access to equipment which can measure the air particles or air filters which can be measured for contaminations in areas of heavy spraying...

Building air filtration filters would be a good start, maybe... but I guess these are just binned and renewed. Analysing these will be the expense...

Car filters maybe from cities?

Just some ideas...
Connecting with Sauce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 07:26 PM   #41
hanesroadron2
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
[
I have a question.., why are these questions so important to you and what does "normal air traffic for SW VA" have to do with what you can see? Either they're making chemtrails or they're not.

The reason i ask these questions is because you said and concluded there was / is not "normal" traffic in the area because in your opinion there is not and has not been hardly any traffic in the area you saw the chemtrails in

I was asking the questions so I could find out exactly WHERE you saw the chemtrails so I could see for myself exactly were you were talking about (I know of no areas in the Blacksburg / Roa area that has as little traffic as you describe) And also so I could ask people the have experience in what is and is not normal air traffic for the area if they have seen any unusual air traffic and / or chemtrails in the area you describe.

But from the description you gave as to where you saw the chemtrails.. well it can hardly be described as "little or no traffic" As a matter of fact, you description would put the chemtrails IN federal airways J22 and or V16 . And if so then, the other air traffic may have seen the chemtrail planes or the chemtrails

But you did give a very vague description as to where you saw the chemtrails so once again could you share you date as to exactly where you saw them .. you know name of town or lat / long and estimated altitude in feet

I know the area very well, I have the charts on from of me and I can tell exactly how close you are to nav aids, airways traffic ect ...

Keep looking up
Ron
Old 02-12-2010, 08:25 PM   #42
doodah
Avalon Senior Member

Okay, Ron. I'm not going to give you my address, okay? I find it a little weird that you're so concerned about where I am and what flies here.

I have not asked you for your address, nor will I. You said you wanted to help collect chemtrail data and I sent you our collection info. If you have expressed sincere interest and want to join in, please do. At the end of each week all the members of the group will receive the compiled data from all the different locations, and then you will see what is flying in different places.
Old 02-12-2010, 08:35 PM   #43
hanesroadron2
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Okay, Ron. I'm not going to give you my address, okay? I find it a little weird that you're so concerned about where I am and what flies here.

I have not asked you for your address, nor will I. You said you wanted to help collect chemtrail data and I sent you our collection info. If you have expressed sincere interest and want to join in, please do. At the end of each week all the members of the group will receive the compiled data from all the different locations, and then you will see what is flying in different places.
I never ask for address, But you did ask me what town I was in and I gave it too you ... all i was asking was where you saw the chemtrails and you now refuse give location of chemtrails

I should have know you were not speaking the truth when say there is little traffic were you saw the trails but then you said you saw them between blacksburg and Roa. I now regreat email you ... and give WARNING TO others not to give info to those who do not give same ...

And if anyone thinks I am not telling the truth about the airway then just look at the air charts youself

Keep looking up
Ron
Old 02-12-2010, 10:29 PM   #44
doodah
Avalon Senior Member

Well, I'm sorry, Ron, but there's no way I can tell you where I am without giving you coordinates of some kind. I'm not in a town. I'm out in the country, west of Roanoke. I have a post office address, but that's just the nearest town, and it's not where I am. The conditions I describe at my house would not be true at the post office! So I can't tell you where I am except by giving you my address, which I don't want to do. Even if I give you the name of my road, I've already said it's different for my neighbor up the road who has lots of regular air traffic over his house, and I don't have it over mine. It's very specific. That's all I can tell you.

But none of this is relevant to what we want to do, which is record the chemtrailing activity in our area. If you want to join, you are welcome.
Old 02-13-2010, 03:14 AM   #45
Magamud
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
P.S. You never answered as to why you think they're genetically manipulating us to move us into an alternate reality. Alternate reality... what does that mean? My whole "natural planet Earth" reality already feels awfully damn altered even as we speak!
In essence we exist more in the realm of waveform, frequencies, resonance etc... Our body is attuned to the harmonics of the multiverse. If you change the frequency (GENETIC MANIPULATION) you change reality. AS you can SEE it is working rather well. WE have humans who are unable to feel this very simple concept much less out right deny it with severe condemnation. Not only is this position in epidemic proportions it is backed by an intellectual scientific vigor that would squash Socrates himself. The very Military we have is a manifestation of this. We invest all this energy unto the military and our society cant find shelter, food or reason. Our water, air and food is polluted to help motivate the turn of the dial to insure our slavery of denial. We are so far into the circles of hell that the long programming of self degradation has worn down our feelings to feel and SEE a healthy reference point of view. That station is the other way down the dial OR just in front of us. Orobourus....
Magamud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2010, 11:22 AM   #46
swordsmith
Unsubscribed

Thanks for the nice comments, level headed, moi ? Hot headed at times , too and this link I am posting may challenge the level part, but thanks so much everyone, and it is good to have a conversation like this with some momentum. Steve X your respectful stepping aside was first class also.

One person's method for keeping chemtrail free in SE Arizona:
http://unveiling.18.forumer.com/index.php?showtopic=254
I have no opinion on this so far other than I am intrigued and will read more as time allows.

I found the above forum searching GLoP ( messy place/ easy to get sucked into) searching for the air grab thread only to find the project had been scrapped, too expensive to get off the ground . and the resident shill is claiming the credit for the idea.
I did find some interesting comments there I had not heard elsewhere mainly by poster Anka of the unveiling forum.
http://www.godlikeproductions.com/fo...sage982568/pg1
(The Guy/ G house/ snake airlines are the resident shills/idiots there so ignore...)
I am not at ALL a woo-woo person, but there is something that has me intrigued by the top link posted above and connects to the photos of UFO's seen with chemtrails.One was posted here on the Camelot front page. For all the years I have been giving a great deal of my attention to this subject, there are always anomalous factors that make me really wonder just what and who it is we are dealing with re the whole chem pogram,( typo intended.) For years I have thought these are unmanned planes, and that's not far fetched at all.

For the record, though some people report success with orgone, and chembusters , I just don't buy it myself. One person I met on a small chem forum constructed one and was very glowing about it... at first.
I am very much for level headed observation and networking but just thought I would post the above links for those prepared to go off road.
Obvioulsy hard facts are of the utmost importance , that and opening peoples eyes, though that is the hardest part of all in my experience.

Mind control is just so deep seated in the average bear, no wonder that guy went on a rampage recently at walmart smashing 29 big tvs with a baseball bat.

I just want to add, excuse my off topicality , it's great you are doing the networking , it's a good time for it and more power to you.

Last edited by swordsmith; 02-13-2010 at 11:25 AM.
Old 02-13-2010, 11:58 AM   #47
swordsmith
Unsubscribed

Just found this, chemtrails over county Mayo, Ireland and no plane to be seen. Of course there is talk of cloaking procedures. I just do not know, what I do know is it must stop and as much knowledge as possible is required:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2c1Lt...layer_embedded
I simply find it hard to understand how people can not even get to stage one of seeing these things for not being normal air traffic. Amazing.
Old 02-14-2010, 03:21 AM   #48
doodah
Avalon Senior Member

Quoting swordsmith... Mind control is just so deep seated in the average bear, no wonder that guy went on a rampage recently at walmart smashing 29 big tvs with a baseball bat.

Going straight off topic first... I LOVE that guy! Whatever possessed him, I wish more people would just get fed up and go for it. TV... the perfect symbol to smash. Yes. Better than shooting kids in schools, I'd say.

I just want to add, it's great you are doing the networking , it's a good time for it and more power to you.

Thank you. We're still slowly getting off the ground. Amazing how many people "don't have time" to look up! Like it takes so much effort, like they don't walk to their car morning and evening or go out for lunch. I've had several people tell me they are "too busy" to look at the sky for 2 seconds. I guess it takes effort to remember to do it. I'm starting to contact farmers, gardeners, birdwatchers, pilots, local astronomers, naturalists... people who look at the sky already. I've just invited a very bright 10-year-old kid I know. This would make a great real-life science project for school kids.

the air grab thread... only to find the project had been scrapped, too expensive to get off the ground .

Why does this not surprise me? I'm thinking about applying for a grant! Doesn't that thought just make you smile?

I like your "Unveiling" reference a lot. Thanks for that. I can work with that, and will do so. Also, a quick look through the GLP thread and a reference there to a "V" point of origin... where I am I can't actually see that "V" but I'm pretty sure just imagining it will be good enough. I'll work with that too.

Thanks a lot!
Old 02-14-2010, 03:33 AM   #49
doodah
Avalon Senior Member

comment rewritten below... don't know how to delete this

Last edited by doodah; 02-14-2010 at 03:37 AM.
Old 02-14-2010, 03:35 AM   #50
doodah
Avalon Senior Member

Magamud... That was very well said: the imbalances on this planet are the result of frequency shift. Of course... it would have to be! I sometimes get so caught up in 3-D reality thinking, I forget that frequency comes first. But obviously frequency can change, also, as peoples' eyes open (if they open), and some people actively seek that eye-opening because they can still FEEL that something just isn't right here. I guess there's a little hope in that.

We've gotten very, very off-shifted into the levels of hell as you say, but not totally. Some people still have some fight left in them.