Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Economy and Currency

Notices

Old 10-27-2008, 04:01 PM   #1
Zarathustra
Avalon Senior Member

Default Christopher Story's latest article

http://www.worldreports.org/news/178...verely_wounded

...CRIMINAL GANG HOLDING THE WORLD TO RANSOM ARE ON THE ROPES
New York, 25th October 2008: In the following report, it will be conclusively proven that the world has been held to ransom by an international gang of geocriminal financial operatives and their corrupted, co-conspiring banking sector associates bent on ransacking, pillaging and stealing every financial balance they can lay their hands on, with what they assumed was impunity...
Zarathustra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2008, 03:46 AM   #2
Chris1617
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Christopher Story's latest article

Good and bad news in his latest now:

http://www.worldreports.org/news/179...rrest_and_jail

We are apparently winning in the battle against arch criminals in the highest of places; but if the current German pope is also found complicit and resigns (or worse is terminated to erase the embarrassment) then the final pope that follows him "Petrus Romanus" enters the stage in the very near future.

Warm regards,

Chris

Last edited by Chris1617; 11-01-2008 at 03:47 AM. Reason: previously omitted link.
Chris1617 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2008, 03:33 AM   #3
Zarathustra
Avalon Senior Member

Default 10/31/2008

http://www.worldreports.org/news/179...rrest_and_jail
Old 11-02-2008, 08:21 AM   #4
sehnsuchtben
Avalon Senior Member

I've read quite a few of these reports now, they're very interesting. I'm wondering, what do people make of them?
sehnsuchtben is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2008, 08:59 AM   #5
taomation
Avalon Senior Member

Big money reports without mention of the Rothchilds or the Rockerfellers seems a little bit unrealistic to me. It's all Bush Co? Bush is a pawn not the prince.
taomation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2008, 09:43 AM   #6
voltron
Avalon Senior Member

I have been reading these reports for some time now. They make for very interesting reading. I check the site daily for updates. It all sounds too fantastic to believe. I wish it were true. But I hear so little of it in the regular news media, which I know is controlled, but these things are so important it weems they would seep into the main stream media. But it gives me hope.
voltron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2008, 09:48 AM   #7
Swamisalami
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by taomation View Post
Big money reports without mention of the Rothchilds or the Rockerfellers seems a little bit unrealistic to me. It's all Bush Co? Bush is a pawn not the prince.
Read it again.....................
Swamisalami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2008, 11:26 AM   #8
Noela
Avalon Senior Member

I feel there must be some truth in these reports because some of it is verifiable - for instance, Christopher Story goes back to an event in June?/July where the Asst. Commissioner of Police with 300 armed police, plus T.V. and newspaper journalists raided the "locked boxes" (whatever these may be) in London. I don't remember seeing this report at the time, but it must be in newspapers of that time . He says that it is because of documents retrieved at that time that the current situation with regard to Tony Blair has surfaced in London.
With regard to the American end - Bush etc., the dates of meetings at his ranch by Gordon Brown, Sarzohy etc. are veriable, and do fit in with his (Christopher Story's) take on the situation. I like others are watching, and wondering why NONE of this (or even a hint of this) reached the mainstream media. I'm going out to read the Sunday papers!

Cheers and love to all the Forum members. I am enjoying watching the debates.

Noela (Bristol U.K.)
Noela is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2008, 02:54 PM   #9
sehnsuchtben
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by taomation View Post
There are two mentions of the 'illuminati' in this piece.

This guy's articles make me think about what is intelligence-generated disinformation and what is not.
Old 11-02-2008, 11:16 PM   #10
Zarathustra
Avalon Senior Member

It is, of course, possible that Mr. Story's information is either incorrect or purposely misleading. I cannot answer that question. Having said that, he has been recognized as an international economic authority since the 1960's, and combined with the fact that he was one of those warning of the current economic meltdown long before it occurred, give him a certain amount of built in credibility. In addition to that, he gives enough detail in his reports that one cannot take his information as an "editorial", but rather as fact gathering that either supports or does not support his conclusion. Time will tell us whether his take on world affairs is accurate or not. Personally, I hope it is because it includes a message of hope that the criminal reprobates that have engineered the world's problems are opposed by forces that are attempting to hold them to account. As to the question of why this has not hit the mainstream media, events of that nature never have. This doesn't add credence to Story, but the lack of mainstream media attention certainly doesn't detract any either.

Z
Old 11-03-2008, 07:45 AM   #11
Chris1617
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Noela,

The "locked boxes" were safe deposit boxes in London banks used by international PTB. Apparently there was incriminating evidence in them that is now in the hands of British authorities. This was in the news (briefly) at the time -- I even saw it on CNN. Of course, CNN didn't discuss the other aspects of Story's message or what was behind the safe deposit raids reported.

BTW Bill and Kerry do have some reserve about Story, perhaps because he was tricked a while back (as any human can be) which for a while cast a shadow of doubt over some of what he said. He also puts his own slant on things a little, perhaps. Nevertheless, I wouldn't like to think of throwing the baby out with the bathwater. IMO he is certainly a source worthy of serious consideration.

Best,
Old 11-03-2008, 08:10 AM   #12
Noela
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks for your information re the "locked boxes" Chris16 17. It's good to hear someone actually saw this reported in the mainstream media - so we know that much is accurate. What C.S. IS saying seems to me to fit in with other things that are being said, for instance, that Bush is being held under arrest (from Saacha Faal, so debatable I know). It also seems to fit in with the statement that Colin Powell made about a crisis "we don't yet know about" which would surface right after the inauguration of the new President - also Joe Biden's very direct statement to the effect that "even Presidents are not immune from prosecution". With respect to the financial crisis, I cannot personally believe that what happened with such speed was merely cofined to mismanagement in the banks.
Noela
Old 11-03-2008, 12:58 PM   #13
sehnsuchtben
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noela View Post
Thanks for your information re the "locked boxes" Chris16 17. It's good to hear someone actually saw this reported in the mainstream media - so we know that much is accurate. What C.S. IS saying seems to me to fit in with other things that are being said, for instance, that Bush is being held under arrest (from Saacha Faal, so debatable I know). It also seems to fit in with the statement that Colin Powell made about a crisis "we don't yet know about" which would surface right after the inauguration of the new President - also Joe Biden's very direct statement to the effect that "even Presidents are not immune from prosecution". With respect to the financial crisis, I cannot personally believe that what happened with such speed was merely cofined to mismanagement in the banks.
Noela
To add to that, I just saw a report on why Bush has not been campaigning for McCain at all. It spoke about how he has spent the weekend at Camp David, working on 'gettting the economy up and running' in the words of that press secretary lady with the blonde hair who said she wasn't allowed to talk about the Dollar. It said that he had a bunch of meetings, but of which none could be noted!

Also, just wondering what the information was that Christopher Story was misled into publishing. Does anyone know? Frankly, I suspect there is at least some truth in his account, if only that BushCo is a powerful organised crime mafia that has links in the business, political, military, and intelligence realms. Not enough alternate media is currently talking about this.
Old 11-03-2008, 07:35 PM   #14
Zarathustra
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sehnsuchtben View Post

Also, just wondering what the information was that Christopher Story was misled into publishing. Does anyone know? Frankly, I suspect there is at least some truth in his account, if only that BushCo is a powerful organised crime mafia that has links in the business, political, military, and intelligence realms. Not enough alternate media is currently talking about this.

read his last couple of reports and he discusses the misinformation he was given...
Old 11-03-2008, 08:08 PM   #15
Jasper
Avalon Senior Member

I have been following the writings of Chris Story for about three years. I am always keen to be able to substantiate the facts, so I made a point of confirming his identity. In one of his reports he mentioned that he was good friends with MEP Ashley Mote. Here is my only communication with Mr Mote.

Sent: 26 June 2008 14:47
To: ashley.mote@btconnect.com
Subject: Christopher Story

Dear Sir,

In his report of Wednesday 18th June, http://www.worldreports.org/news/142...rruption_storm,
Christopher Story indicates that your are friends.

Can you please confirm or deny that you know Christopher Story.

The reason I am asking for this clarification is that I have been following his writings for some time, and would like to confirm that he really is who he says he is.

The reply...........Fri 27/06/2008 12:26

I don't know who you are, except that you appear to be involved in aviation

However. on the basis that yours is an honest enquiry, I can confirm that I have known Christopher Story for several years. We meet as and when we can, and spent two days together in Brussels earlier this week.

I have the greatest respect for his work and his almost inexhaustible energy, most of which is expended in the public interest

He has a brain like a razor blade, and uses it.

Ashley Mote

__________________________________________________ _____

It is also worth noting that Chris Story stood as an Independent Conservative in the 1997 elections for Beaconsfield.
http://www.election.demon.co.uk/1997EC.html

__________________________________________________ _____

I have had email contact with Mr Story in the past, but I am now on his blacklist. Why is that? I here you all say....well it's all down to something that happened to George Green.

__________________________________________________ ____

In brief.

George Green is supposed to be some sort of financial guru, been there, got all the T-shirts etc. I haven't seen any hard evidence to back up these claims.

Green was ripped off (so he says) to the tune of $500,000 by the EJ and Doris Ekker via their 'Phoenix Journals' rubbish.

The Ekkers are some way connected to VK Durham.

VK Durham is known to Chris Story in some way regarding his dealings with Leo Wanta.

I looked into all this, and the plot is mind-boggling, but whatever is going on certainly rattled Story's cage and he put me on his blocked senders list.

If you want to solve the crime, then follow the money! There's a lot more to this conundrum if you've got the time to research it.

Believe everything and nothing.

Jasper
Jasper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2008, 10:40 PM   #16
Zarathustra
Avalon Senior Member

great post J...
Old 11-03-2008, 11:06 PM   #17
Sideshow Shaman
Avalon Senior Member

Have been reading Story's reports for some time too. His precision in telling of fantastic subjects somehow reminds me of the late Sherman Skolnick, but of course financially focused and at a more readable pace. I enjoy his very British (i think, right?) use of the english language.

However world events move forward, debt forgiveness is basically required in one form or another. From the latest World Reports it sounds like whatever comes through will be disguised under another name. Basel II is ok with me though.

Last edited by Sideshow Shaman; 11-07-2008 at 05:25 AM.
Sideshow Shaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 03:59 AM   #18
Chris1617
Avalon Senior Member

Noela,

If you read some of the other reports on his site Story talks of the kind of arrest these people receive. Bush might have been under house arrest at Camp David. The other kind of arrest (and even Story admittedly doesn't know all the details of this) enables them to appear in public on an official capacity.

Best,

Chris
Old 11-04-2008, 08:35 AM   #19
Noela
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks Chris 16 17 - I understand what you say. The "arrest" only makes sense or is feasible if indeed the Bush family were trying to flee the country. Perhaps you could enlighten me also as to what the "settlements" are. I presume this is a servicing of foreign debt, or something similar?
Noela
Old 11-04-2008, 08:57 AM   #20
Chris1617
Avalon Senior Member

Noela,
Well, I think it best I not try to explain that. It's all there in the news reports on Story's website, but it is very complex. It relates to some $trillions that ex-ambassador Leo Wanta had and was holding for various countries when Bush and gang, according to Story, absconded (shall we say) with it, using it for their own purposes. Basically the settlements are about getting that money back. It's an ongoing immensely complex saga covering several years. China, Russia, the UK, some European countries etc are very upset with the US, and it could come to war, is the story. It's always about the money, as they say, and if this is true it'll be hard to find any bigger money than this.
Chris
Old 11-04-2008, 09:02 AM   #21
EYES WIDE OPEN
Avalon Senior Member

This thread gives me faith rgarding this forum. clear intelligent talk about the relaiabilty of a source. THis is what this forum should be!

For me, I think Chris is as relaible as we are going to get.
EYES WIDE OPEN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 09:15 AM   #22
Shikasta
Avalon Senior Member

This thread is a refreshing addition to Project Avalon. Like many other Avalonians I've tired a little of having to trawl though so many questionable threads to find what I believed (silly me!) was the purpose of Project Avalon. Although, when I think about it this is probably more relevant in Project Camelot.

A genuinely thought-provoking read that expands my awareness of the complex world that we are weaving.

This rabbit hole gets curiouser and curiouser!!!

Thank you to all who have contributed.
Shikasta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 09:53 AM   #23
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

I'm not sure about Sorcha Faal but after what I've read about C.S, I believe C.S more than Sorcha.

Though I have to say that if it were possible to try Bush for war crimes and it happened, I would feel a little better about the state of the world.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 10:47 AM   #24
dutchie
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris1617 View Post
Noela,
Well, I think it best I not try to explain that. It's all there in the news reports on Story's website, but it is very complex. It relates to some $trillions that ex-ambassador Leo Wanta had and was holding for various countries when Bush and gang, according to Story, absconded (shall we say) with it, using it for their own purposes. Basically the settlements are about getting that money back. It's an ongoing immensely complex saga covering several years. China, Russia, the UK, some European countries etc are very upset with the US, and it could come to war, is the story. It's always about the money, as they say, and if this is true it'll be hard to find any bigger money than this.
Chris
chris read the wanta story years ago, my undrstanding was Clinton was also involved and all monies were stashed in China under some type of holdings w/Bush's uncle who lives there;have you any more info on this?
dutchie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 01:38 PM   #25
EYES WIDE OPEN
Avalon Senior Member

I think we should try and notify others regarding the world reports site. It is an imortant site. But I do wish he wouldnt use BOLD!
EYES WIDE OPEN is offline   Reply With Quote