Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Books, Videos, Articles, etc.

Notices

Old 12-16-2009, 03:36 AM   #1
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Default Galactic Federation Public Service Announcements

Last edited by Gnosis5; 12-18-2009 at 02:34 AM.
Gnosis5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 03:41 AM   #2
Initiate
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Galactic Federation Public Service Announcements

for anyone interested. wrap [YOUTUBE ] [/YOUTUBE ] around the object from youtube

Initiate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 03:44 AM   #3
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Last edited by Gnosis5; 12-16-2009 at 03:48 AM.
Old 12-16-2009, 03:46 AM   #4
Initiate
Avalon Senior Member

yes.
Old 12-16-2009, 03:50 AM   #5
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Old 12-16-2009, 03:57 AM   #6
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

WHAT IS THE FIFTH DIMENSION?

From Wikipedia:

Abstract five-dimensional space occurs frequently in mathematics, and is a perfectly legitimate construct. Whether or not the real universe in which we live is somehow five-dimensional is a topic that is debated and explored in several branches of physics, including astrophysics and particle physics.

In physics, the fifth dimension is a hypothetical extra dimension beyond the usual three spatial dimensions and one time dimension of Relativity. The Kaluza-Klein theory used the fifth dimension to unify gravity with the electromagnetic force; e.g. Minkowski space and Maxwell's equations in vacuum can be embedded in a 5-dimensional Riemann curvature tensor (Embedding.pdf eq. 37). Kaluza-Klein theory now is seen as essentially a gauge theory with gauge group the circle group. M-theory suggests that space-time has eleven dimensions, seven of which are "rolled up" to below the subatomic level. Physicists have speculated that the graviton, a particle thought to carry the force of gravity, may "leak" into the fifth or higher dimensions which would explain how gravity is significantly weaker than the other three fundamental forces.

In 1993 the physicist Gerard 't Hooft put forward the holographic principle, which explains that the information about an extra dimension is visible as a curvature in a spacetime with one fewer dimensions. For example, holograms are three-dimensional pictures placed on a two-dimensional surface, which gives the image a curvature when the observer moves. Similarly, in general relativity, the fourth dimension is manifested in observable three dimensions as the curvature of path of a moving infinitesimal (test) particle. Hooft has speculated that the fifth dimension is really the spacetime fabric.
Old 12-16-2009, 04:06 AM   #7
Initiate
Avalon Senior Member

TWIN FLAMES

Genesis 2 depicts symbolically the creation of twin flames. The Creator separates Eve from Adam; they are two parts of the same flame. Through the eons, twin flames may incarnate on the physical plane or may choose to remain on other dimensions of existence. According to the choices we make, we often become separated from our twin flame. Throughout the eons of physical incarnations, we yearn for the intense love we felt when joined with our twin flame. Now … to be consciously reunited with our twin flame is a reward that must be earned. Only Spirit reunites twin flames … at the perfect time for each twin flame’s spiritual advancement. We can hasten this reunion by undergoing the initiatory process required of us all. As we mature spiritually, we assist our twin flame in doing the same, regardless of the dimension on which our twin flame resides.
Old 12-16-2009, 04:06 AM   #8
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

One Explanation of the Dimensions:

Quote from http://www.futurehi.net/archives/000086.html

"So, humanity starts off in the 3rd dimension. Which is the world as we know it, or rather, as we knew it. The best way I heard of making sense of it is that this is the way that you get things to happen in 3D:

spirit -> thought -> emotion -> effort-> manifestation

I suppose you could replace "spirit" with something else if you don't believe in spirituality. "The sub-conscious" could fit somewhat, although not exactly. Regardless, the idea is that an urge or inspiration to make something happen forms at a deep, or high, non-verbal level. Then it gets formed into a thought. Then one gets into the right mood for doing it. Then one actually works on carrying it out. For some amount of time. And finally one gets the result. That might potentially have taken years.

For example, you might get the inspiration to make it big in the vacuum cleaner business. You then form the thought. I.e. you think about it, and you get clear on what your plan is. "Selling vacuum cleaners door-to-door - there's a huge market there!". And then you get excited about it. That's the emotion part. And it might include stubbornness, and various other kinds of emotions that support this project. Then you start working on it. You maybe start yourself, selling vacuum cleaners door-to-door. You have failures and successes, and you learn. Maybe in a couple of years you're really good at it, and you make enough money to hire another person and have a bit of inventory. And over 20 years, maybe you built an empire, from hard work and dedication and 16 hour days. And you have 10,000 people working for you, and you can buy a yacht. And there's your manifestation: making it big in vacuum cleaners.

Duh, you might say. Or your parents might say. That's just how things are done. Work hard, and get a good education, get a solid job, and work hard some more, and maybe you'll make it to something someday. But it takes time.

So, to contrast it, let's move on to 4D, the 4th dimension, or 4th density. Here the sequence that leads to manifestation looks like this:

spirit -> thought -> emotion -> manifestation

You'll notice right away that we took out the part about effort, hard work, and long time. So, the way it works there is:

An inspiration appears, to make something happen. You formulate the thought of what that is. And then, if you can get into the right mood about it - if you can feel it, taste it, smell it, and you're excited about it, and certain about it - what you're asking for might just happen rather quickly.

So, here we're talking about a world where things move faster and where everybody's exposed to a lot of information. Now, what something looks and feels like suddenly is more important than how many years it took to make it. If you look the part, you can have the role. Doesn't really matter you didn't go to acting school. If a new product or idea or person is exciting enough, inspiring enough, and makes us feel enough - they might spread like wildfire into the public mind, and make a lot of money. This is where a one year old company of hackers doing software might buy out a venerable fortune 500 company that produces really substantial products and has existed for 100 years. Doesn't really matter any longer.

From a personal perspective, the trick is that if you really feel it, in a positive way, you can have it. If you obviously feel right about it, there will be someone you can go see who can get you what you want, like tomorrow. But one of the pitfalls is that you need to agree with yourself. It is not necessarily enough to act excited about your "bright" idea. It is more important that you're in alignment, in congruence with yourself than that the idea is really bright. It is more important that your emotions are real. So, your hidden negative emotions will come up and bite your ass. If you're not really sincere, people are more likely to notice, and it is much less likely you get where you want to go.

OK, on to 5D, the 5th dimension. What happens there is:

spirit -> thought -> manifestation

So, we cut out the emotion part. No longer necessary to get into the right mood, and broadcast the right vibes before you get things to happen. You just need to form the thought clearly enough, and, bing, there it is.

Well, that's kind of like the holodeck in Star Trek. "Computer! Give me ..." And, indeed, maybe technology is a way it will manifest.

One way or another, it means that the brakes have been removed. It doesn't take work to make things happen. It doesn't even take sincerity and dedication. You just have to form the thought.

You might realize, with the way most human minds work today, that it could quickly be a complete nightmare. Like, think about the humorous situation you have seen on film, where somebody's granted 3 wishes, and they screw them up, by lack of control over their thoughts or emotions. "I wish that hotdog was stuck on your nose", "I wish I was the pope". And you usually have to use the last wish to put everything back to normal, after which you're sort of relieved that you can't just go around wishing for things anymore.

So, imagine that you could. It suddenly becomes absolutely vital and essential that your thoughts are clear, and in alignment with what you really want. And that you don't let stray negative emotions suddenly decide what you think. One "I wish he was dead" can have fatal consequences that can't be undone.

This is where you again might imagine that anybody could build a nuclear bomb. "Computer! Give me a 50Megaton nuclear warhead!" ... and there it is in the matter compiler in your kitchen.

That would never ever work unless all humans are sane on a totally different level than today. Humankind would have to evolve and mature, mentally and emotionally, for that kind of world to be possible.

Even if we're not talking nuclear bombs, most humans of today would go insane rather quickly if whatever they were thinking or asking for continously would happen to them more-or-less instantly. You'd be bouncing against the walls, trying to undo the misplaced wish you did five minutes ago.
Old 12-16-2009, 04:07 AM   #9
Initiate
Avalon Senior Member

I can't see the yellow very well in the Minty theme for this site.
Old 12-16-2009, 04:12 AM   #10
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Initiate View Post
I can't see the yellow very well in the Minty theme for this site.
I am getting a blue background so I don't understand -- please explain, than you.
Old 12-16-2009, 04:16 AM   #11
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Initiate View Post
TWIN FLAMES

Genesis 2 depicts symbolically the creation of twin flames. The Creator separates Eve from Adam; they are two parts of the same flame. Through the eons, twin flames may incarnate on the physical plane or may choose to remain on other dimensions of existence. According to the choices we make, we often become separated from our twin flame. Throughout the eons of physical incarnations, we yearn for the intense love we felt when joined with our twin flame. Now … to be consciously reunited with our twin flame is a reward that must be earned. Only Spirit reunites twin flames … at the perfect time for each twin flame’s spiritual advancement. We can hasten this reunion by undergoing the initiatory process required of us all. As we mature spiritually, we assist our twin flame in doing the same, regardless of the dimension on which our twin flame resides.

It sounds that a Twin Flame is an upper dimensional manifested polarity. In my clearing system all polarities or dualities are merged until we ascend to non dual Multiple Deities.
Old 12-16-2009, 04:37 AM   #12
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

TWIN FLAME REUNIONS:

From this link: http://www.starchildascension.org/starchild/twinflame2.html

"At this time of increased Cosmic and Solar Radiance, many are finding their way to the Light and Love within their hearts and souls. They are coming "home". It is here that they will find that deep well of Unconditional Love that is called the "Twin Flame"

Many people write and ask me when they will meet their Twin Flame, or whether their Twin Flame is in incarnation. In this channel that was given by Archangel Michael to a private client, he explains that the Twin Flame is an energy that is found primarily within you, and then can be experienced in the outer or manifest world. It is not a person as such, but an energy that can be shared and experienced by two energetically compatible souls.

The channel began with a discussion of the role of soul group bonding and soul family unions, and then moved to the topic of Twin Flames.

"You ask us first about your soul family and your relationship with them. Well, indeed, we can say that the experience of opening the self to the truth that you are "ONE" is indeed a revelation, and that many Lightworkers are experiencing this specific unity and oneness in groups right now. It is one of the joyous rewards of being able to fully access the consciousness of the Higher Self while in human form. For then you understand that the Higher Self or Soul is a conduit for Spirit or the Divine Creative Intelligence, and that indeed it is the same Intelligence or "mind" that inhabits all things.

But, even greater than this, is the true miracle that is slowly emerging in your consciousness as humans. That you can be part of this Oneness, this Divine Mind, and you can be also be Individuals - at the same time. Yes, eventually you will be able to hold these two levels of consciousness together, and so you will be "you" but you will also be the "One", and there will be no conflict between them.. They will exist as a continuum of light and consciousness."
Old 12-16-2009, 04:44 AM   #13
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

This thread was started because last week I started to receive a communication from a being who gave me the picture of being on the Galactic Federation ship. It was a male energy and very loving and very interested in me which surprised me.

Other details and further communication came through (on and off, depending on my receptivity).

This being (or energy) was energetically present during one of my sessions which I also found very interesting. I thoroughly enjoy our sharing of energy and communication and spirit of play.

My clearing work has me clearing out many 3d polarities and dualities and some 4d polarities, and this is a sign to me that I am starting to clear out 5D polarities and ready to do so.

I asked Archangel Chamuel (I'm not the sort to ask for help from disembodied beings) to help me sort this out relationship wise. Best not to start intellectualizing. I understand that it is taking my ascension or clearing to a higher level.

I never got into the RA teachings, but I will take a look since his name was brought up. However, I have had interaction with the Maitreya being.

Best,
Gnosis
Old 12-16-2009, 05:26 AM   #14
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Collapsing Duality: Twin Flame

http://www.collapsingduality.com/
Old 12-16-2009, 05:28 AM   #15
Initiate
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnosis5 View Post
This thread was started because last week I started to receive a communication from a being who gave me the picture of being on the Galactic Federation ship. It was a male energy and very loving and very interested in me which surprised me.

Other details and further communication came through (on and off, depending on my receptivity).

This being (or energy) was energetically present during one of my sessions which I also found very interesting. I thoroughly enjoy our sharing of energy and communication and spirit of play.

My clearing work has me clearing out many 3d polarities and dualities and some 4d polarities, and this is a sign to me that I am starting to clear out 5D polarities and ready to do so.

I asked Archangel Chamuel (I'm not the sort to ask for help from disembodied beings) to help me sort this out relationship wise. Best not to start intellectualizing. I understand that it is taking my ascension or clearing to a higher level.

I never got into the RA teachings, but I will take a look since his name was brought up. However, I have had interaction with the Maitreya being.

Best,
Gnosis
Thanks you sharing your personal experience
Old 12-16-2009, 05:29 AM   #16
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

12:12

When I visited this website for the first time I noticed the digital clock read 12:12 and I decided to Google it:

http://www.worldtrans.org/spir/1212.html

THE GATEWAY TO FREEDOM
It may not surprise those of you who have put such loving commitment into Harmonic Convergence, or the 8:8 and 11:11 ceremonies to hear that 12:12 is the next step in spirit's divine plan. The Ascended Host call 12:12 the "Gateway to Freedom", and joyfully speak of it as Independence Day on this planet. As 12 is the number of completion, 12:12 is the gate of completion. We are, in essence, completing ourselves, and preparing the way for others. On this day, Earth graduates, and officially enters the Golden Age. In her heart, she knows there is no turning back. Her ascension is imminent. 12:12 brings us the gift of wholeness, and is our key to mastery. This moment is perhaps our greatest celebration, and our sweetest dream realized. On December 12th 1994, 144,000 dedicated souls will co-create the miracle of evolution.

HOW WILL 12:12 BRING ON THE GOLDEN AGE?
Evolutionary leaps such as this one are orchestrated by beings called the Elohim. The Elohim are Upper Management for the Ascended Masters, who give us our directives on this level. When a quantum leap such as 12:12 is delivered, it comes by way of a sort of organic communications network known as the "Elohim computers". The "is time to evolve" message travels from the Throne of God, to our Central Sun, and eventually makes its way to Earth. A matrix of crystals held within the Earth's crust are the many chips that receive the program, and we as anchors for the new energies facilitate things. The very blueprint of our planet is held within these programs, and down loadings, or "firings" of the Elohim computers piece the evolutionary puzzle together. More simply, we down here receive the gifts of spirit, and begin to get an inkling of our brilliant potential.

WHAT GIFTS WILL 12:12 BRING?
As Earth moves through the 12:12 Gateway, her vibrations will be altered so much, that some of you who have been focused on mastery will instantly have it. After all, mastery and Godhood is our ultimate completion. A life force will be sent through the "Ascension Flame" in the Great Pyramid of Egypt, and for a while, the entire atmosphere of the planet will vibrate with its energy. During the ceremonies, the Ascension Flame will trigger entirely new amino acids (protein components) in our bodies, and will take each of us to our next levels. We will become greater vessels of spirit, and begin to understand what it means to truly be free. Suddenly the other 90% of our brain knows it has a purpose in life ... aging and death become optional ... and ascension seems only natural.

On 12:12 we can achieve in the twinkling of an eye, what it took initiates of the past hundreds of years to cultivate! This wedding of light will give us the biological keys to mastery and freedom. (For you science buffs, the 12:12 encodements have to do with new hydrogen matrixes with amazing bonding potential. They are the "X" factor that the scientific community has been looking for. See J.J. Hurtak's masterwork "The Keys of Enoch", keys 2-0-2, 2-0-3, 2-0-4 for details).

HOW DO I BECOME ONE OF THE 144,000?
As always Dear Ones, you are chosen by choosing yourself. Upper Management is asking for a minimum of 144,000 to help anchor these energies. This figure represents the "hundredth monkey" effect, and will trigger the rest of humankind. In choosing yourself, you are saying to spirit "I know there is something better, I know what can be on this planet. I now place my limitations on the alter for transmutation. Let me be a receptacle for the Ascension Flame. Let me be one that completes now. With my completion, I will use that energy to help my brothers and sisters complete."

WHAT IS THE LONG-TERM PLAN?
The Ascended Masters have expressed their wish that of the 144,000, as many as possible come forth and say,"I will be a guardian and a caretaker of this planet". You are the ones who are willing to step forward and claim your divine blueprint, those that will accept nothing less than Godhood. You've had enough of the third dimension and its limitations, and are now willing to be God's front line. You have made a commitment to getting yourselves free, and to helping the rest of the planet get there too.

WHERE WILL THE 12:12 CEREMONIES TAKE PLACE?
Like the format for the 8:8 (August 8th, 1991) and 11:11 (January 11th, 1992) ceremonies, our primary focus will be the Great Pyramid in Egypt. Egypt signifies the "most high altar", and what the Ascended Host call the Temple of the World. Together we will re-dedicate Egypt, and anchor as the spiritual seat of the Golden Age. As Egypt is the home of the Flame of the Mother, our ceremonies are also intended to lift the feminine flame, and bring it back into balance with the masculine flame. Isis will be unveiled. You are warmly invited to join us in Egypt, or do ceremony at your favorite sacred site. Remember, where you stand is holy ground.

HOW WILL THIS EFFECT THE WORLD AS WE KNOW IT?
For many on the path, 12:12 will mean a spiritual quickening, and a stronger desire for freedom. What once seemed impossible, will seem quite possible after all. Those who are so called "asleep" now, will sense that something significant has happened. They will realize that they must begin to make choices and live with them. In essence, spirit is saying, choose love instead of hatred, choose understanding instead of judgement, choose peace instead of war. Beloved, you can no longer sit on the fence.

SIGNS IN THE SKIES
As is written in Revelation, on the day of 12:12, word has it we will see signs in the skies. Although Upper Management is unwilling to spoil the surprise, they did share that 12:12 marks Earth's return in status to the Confederation of Planets. This surely means our time of testing has passed. It may also mean that instead of watching Star Trek on television, some of you may be recruited for active fleet duty. If you're interested, choose yourself and "make it so".

TEA WITH MEMBERS OF THE HIERARCHY
As Earth moves through the 12:12 Gateway, its vibrations will be altered so significantly, that the masters will not have to change their vibration as much to appear to you. You may be dumbfounded, so try not to fall over yourself while getting the kettle on.

THE COMING OF THE GREAT ONES
After 12:12, many of those that the planet has been waiting for will start coming forward. Messiahs of the many religions will reveal themselves with the intention of unifying the Godspark with all of humankind. The Golden Buddha (Buddhist), Shiva and Krishna (Hindu), The Inca (South America) and Maladi (Moslem), the Pharaoh (Egypt), the Maha Chohans and the Chohans (Lords of the Rays), and Melchizedek in all of its forms will emerge. In England, the "Island of the Lion", Maitreya will prepare to take his seat in the Office of the Christ, while Jesus/Sananda will be promoted to even higher expressions of world service. Each of the chosen ones will begin to gather their flocks. You, the 144,000 are the herders of their flocks, the loving administrators of God's empire."

Old 12-16-2009, 05:44 AM   #17
DoctorWho
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I am getting a blue background so I don't understand -- please explain, than you.

This board has two different color schemes, the "minty" and the blues. They are changeable under the User CP menu on the top left. The default is the blues. Text colors on the blues sometimes don't come out clearly on the minty scheme.
Bill "the Doctor"
DoctorWho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 03:48 PM   #18
gita
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
12:12

THE COMING OF THE GREAT ONES
After 12:12, many of those that the planet has been waiting for will start coming forward. Messiahs of the many religions will reveal themselves with the intention of unifying the Godspark with all of humankind. The Golden Buddha (Buddhist), Shiva and Krishna (Hindu), The Inca (South America) and Maladi (Moslem), the Pharaoh (Egypt), the Maha Chohans and the Chohans (Lords of the Rays), and Melchizedek in all of its forms will emerge. In England, the "Island of the Lion", Maitreya will prepare to take his seat in the Office of the Christ, while Jesus/Sananda will be promoted to even higher expressions of world service. Each of the chosen ones will begin to gather their flocks. You, the 144,000 are the herders of their flocks, the loving administrators of God's empire."

[/SIZE][/FONT]
This part sounds very much like Project Blue Beam!! Makes one wonder!
gita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 05:51 PM   #19
Moxie
Avalon Senior Member

I've asked this before with no results... but hey, another time might be fruitful.

George Kavasillas is the only person I've heard that has made a distinction between the Galactic Federation of Light and the Galactic Council of Light, the latter one benevolent.

I've tried to find more on this subject but it's not being very fruitful. If anyone might have more information, I am interested.
Moxie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 07:04 PM   #20
gita
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moxie View Post
I've asked this before with no results... but hey, another time might be fruitful.

George Kavasillas is the only person I've heard that has made a distinction between the Galactic Federation of Light and the Galactic Council of Light, the latter one benevolent.

I've tried to find more on this subject but it's not being very fruitful. If anyone might have more information, I am interested.
As far as I can gather, anything with ‘federation’ attached to it is supposedly false light. George Kavasillas himself said that he was given much false info by the false light but in the end was shown the ‘truth’ and distinction between ‘federation’ and ‘council’. I’ve also come across other writings that confirm the same but unfortunately as I do so much reading, I can’t keep up with references anymore and I just go along with what feels right with me.

The only definite thing I can say that no matter how much good intentioned one says they are and that their info and channelling is of the ‘true light’, if they go on about humanity being saved by ETs or some religious messiah, then it’s best to run the other way as only us humans have free will and choice and we’ve also been given the tools to discern. This to me means that only we can save ourselves by taking responsibility for ourselves and not to look outside of ourselves to be saved. This is not to say that we can’t ask help from benevolent beings for guidance and guidance only.
gita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 08:23 PM   #21
Riverine
Avalon Senior Member

I agree with you gita.

I need to access my surroundings near and fare and not be blinded by false hope.
If you are counting on the Calvary, the government, the Galactic Federation or a higher power to save you, all may be lost to something in between.
Be prepared for change, like taxes, every thing changes and we have to be ready for the ride.
Hang-On
Riverine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2009, 12:09 AM   #22
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by gita View Post
This part sounds very much like Project Blue Beam!! Makes one wonder!
I'm sure Project Blue Beam technology is out there. The thing that Project Blue Beam cannot do is to merge or collapse dualities and that is the work I do on several levels.

best,
Gnosis
Old 12-18-2009, 12:13 AM   #23
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moxie View Post

Let me know what you find out. The being I worked with on Wednesday was in agreement with two others of us that a major duality needed to be healed, and this being was on the Galactic Fleet that represented the "Light" or positive end of the duality.

In my book, any being that is helping me to legitimately unfix a duality is A-OKAY. This particular being seemed pretty wiped out afterward (understandable).

The duality represented here seems to come right out of Star Wars -- the same duality that was represented in Star Wars. I wonder how the last chapter of "Star Wars" ends?

Gnosis

Last edited by Gnosis5; 12-18-2009 at 12:23 AM.
Old 12-18-2009, 12:33 AM   #24
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
As far as I can gather, anything with ‘federation’ attached to it is supposedly false light. George Kavasillas himself said that he was given much false info by the false light but in the end was shown the ‘truth’ and distinction between ‘federation’ and ‘council’. I’ve also come across other writings that confirm the same but unfortunately as I do so much reading, I can’t keep up with references anymore and I just go along with what feels right with me.

The only definite thing I can say that no matter how much good intentioned one says they are and that their info and channelling is of the ‘true light’, if they go on about humanity being saved by ETs or some religious messiah, then it’s best to run the other way as only us humans have free will and choice and we’ve also been given the tools to discern. This to me means that only we can save ourselves by taking responsibility for ourselves and not to look outside of ourselves to be saved. This is not to say that we can’t ask help from benevolent beings for guidance and guidance only.
A good example that comes to my mind is right after WWII, the American soldiers came in with guns and butter, to use an idiom. They were not sinless saviors, and people had to work to rebuild their country, but those soldiers were the equivalent of the Galactic force coming in, in many people's minds.

Unfortunately the spiritual healing work was not coincident with the material boost. I'm working to make "next time" more balanced.

best,
gnosis
Old 12-18-2009, 12:43 AM   #25
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

I can see ourselves in the future as beings helping to rescue other subjugated planets -- following the same respect for self-determination of the beings on that planet. This will also be a spiritual rehabilitation based endeavor.

Earth could be a model of how to collapse or free up fixed dualities. From the work I have been doing it seems to depend upon being able to tap oneself back into the what I like to call, "Unpotentiated Potential", and then using the correct processes to create the best effect.

Imagine an Earth where the entities that rule the morphic fields and their representative messiahs processing their extreme fixed differences (example, Jews and Moslems). This can be accomplished as more people are able to view the conflicts for what they really are and collapse the duality.

best,
Gnosis