Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Books, Videos, Articles, etc.

Notices

Old 12-27-2009, 11:06 PM   #1
solent
Avalon Senior Member

Default Verification needed please - Matrix film

I'm following up on a statement that a whistle blower has mentioned.

During the movie "Matrix" when Neo is in his cubicle office, he gets a delivery, which he signs for, in a quote from the whistle blower, you should see him signing off on 9/11, on my version of "Matrix" I see Neo just signing for a package, I don't see the form he is signing, I don't see what is worded on the form "as the whistle blower has indicated"

My version is English, PAL format, I just want to see if other versions are the same before I call bull *****...... to the well known whistle blower.

Maybe this person is just using this as a simple “that’s the meaning of the scene….. bull ***** statement”

I’m interested to know, because before this, I respected to whistle blower, but now I’m thinking dis-info agent, as others have called here.
solent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 03:24 AM   #2
Malynda
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Verification needed please - Matrix film

I only saw 9/11 in The Matrix during the scene where Neo gives Smith the finger.

Last edited by Malynda; 01-27-2010 at 08:56 PM. Reason: clarity
Malynda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 03:16 PM   #3
solent
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks Malynda, I just watched that scene at half speed, then frame by frame, 9/11 shows up on the photo copy of Neo's id card.

But the wistle blower (Jordan Maxwell) stated the scene when Neo gets the phone via fedex and you see him sign for 9/11.... Which we do not see at all, so why does Jordan make such a statement?
solent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 04:12 PM   #4
Peace of mind
Avalon Senior Member

Most whistleblowers (if not all) are just looking for attention. If they do not provide any proof to their claims than they are just blowing hot air. Actually, I'm starting to think they are the real problem. Ever heard of the story " The boy who cried wolf"?

Peace
Peace of mind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 05:11 PM   #5
HeatherJJAnderson
Avalon Senior Member

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2HKb1HS3vjw

maybe it's edited maybe not.
HeatherJJAnderson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 05:17 PM   #6
HeatherJJAnderson
Avalon Senior Member

Oh and Peace of mind. I am a whistle blower and have ruined my life to be one, I have been on the run for months and am now tired and just about hope they catch me, I saw a man murdered that was to protect me last month, so please be elusive with remarks that might be offensive to people who are fighting a war that I hope you never get to see.
HeatherJJAnderson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 05:32 PM   #7
Peace of mind
Avalon Senior Member

What’s offensive is not thinking about the intellect of others. If you have something important to share do so by all means. Look for creative ways to get out the TRUTH of what you claim. There is too much BS out here and by giving out half truths and/or vague information to people will cause confusion and hinder the process of exposing of the real stuff.
If you have fear, go hide until you can conquer your fears. Or you can pass on the information to those who can handle fear and let them carry out the brave fight…No disrespect but I’m a little tired of all these accusations…that’s all they are without any proof. Put yourself in the other person’s shoes…

Peace
Peace of mind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 07:21 PM   #8
clarkkent
Avalon Senior Member

their are plenty of other reasons besides this to make him and a lot of "whistleblowers" phony ego driven snake oil salesmen.

i see very few humble people exposing things, usually its people wanting to get on a lecture circuit and sell books videos etc. every site i go to wants your money in some way shape or form, including camelot.

if people have things to tell the public, then tell them. a good example is stewart swerdlow, in their Q and A on their site, theyll vaguely answer questions then tell them to buy their book or video series.

and the term "whistleblower" loses significance when applied to people with an opinion or have done some research. is miriam delicado a "whistleblower" or jordan maxwell? not really people that would qualify for that term would be people that have worked for covert agencies and have first hand experience with this stuff.

anyhow , going on a tangent. after reading and listening to this stuff for over a year i ignore most of it as it is just unverifiable ramblings and predictions that never ever ever happen.

to quote john lennon "I’m just sitting here doing time ,I’m just sitting here watching the wheels go round and round, I really love to watch them roll. No longer riding on the merry-go-round..I just had to let it go, I just had to let it go, I just had to let it go"
clarkkent is offline   Reply With Quote