Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 02-16-2010, 04:31 PM   #1
hummingbird775
Avalon Senior Member

Default Is the current death procedures in this country and around the world occult?

The body is a sacred temple, and when humans die they are sent to morgues were there are handled by ( IMO very unbalanced people, some of them drove to levels of perverted insanity by dealing with the bodies) Your organs cut out , filled with a horrible chemical that intern poisons the earth when you are placed back in it. Maybe this is damaging the flora and fauna of the earth which we are all connected to, and possibly a occult tactic to keep the beings of this planet trapped to it life after life until we fix the problem, but if the humans are to asleep to see these kind of tactics that have been ground into the " that's just the way it is" type of thinking, we will never transcend the human mind system without shining light on the hidden agendas that humans think are just "normal" .
hummingbird775 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 05:43 PM   #2
Shadowstalker
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Is the current death procedures in this country and around the world occult?

But what would one think if we choose not to be autopsied and then to be ashed, what would be the proper way to (Dare i say it), dispose of the body
Shadowstalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 05:57 PM   #3
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Is the current death procedures in this country and around the world occult?

I want to be cremated....can't stand the thought of being buried in the ground. I like the way the Tibetans do it......the body is taken from the home up to a hill where to a big bone fire , & with some chanting & prayers the body is placed on the fire for disposal. I find this to be a more natural way of disposal.
waitinginthewings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 07:52 PM   #4
lisa
Avalon Senior Member

Interesting thread.

I used to not care about what happens to my body after I die.
I thought of donating it (to save lives or for medical research).
However, I heard (through Billy Meier) that the ETs bury their dead.
They say that letting the deceased body go back to the ground is the natural way of things.
lisa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 08:22 PM   #5
Firstlook
Avalon Senior Member

Well I guess alot of people look at this issue, from a conflicted view point. I think its an issue that deals with how do we want our personal esoteric footprints left in reality? Is it really just different flavors?

Its kind of funny to imagine how i expect my loved ones to deal with my departure back to myself. lol. I guess some sort of burning ritual is cool. Or perhaps a water burial. Just me and the ocean..........and whoevers hungry. lol.

i think science can help people with their choice too. All the different fields of important connection are there. Earth, Air, Water, Fire. Good ways to represent life. Its actually very nice when you think about a way to celebrate the death of the body.

peace
Firstlook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 08:49 PM   #6
She-Ra
Avalon Senior Member

^ A ceremony incorporting the elements is cremation where the body in set adrift on water - the fire is fed by the air and wood/earth raft whilst floating on the water.

hummingbird775 - death for many involves a ritual/ceremony/intentions so yes I would say that how we deal with death can involve occult and symbolic significance but I'm not sure what you mean when you use the term 'occult' in 'occult tactic', something being occult or esoteric doesn't make it negative... I understand your questions on modern burial procedure and whether they are ethical and if they are designed to hinder the death process, but unsure as to how that makes it occult?

Last edited by She-Ra; 02-16-2010 at 08:57 PM.
She-Ra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 10:34 PM   #7
MargueriteBee
Avalon Senior Member

It seems to me that funerals are very ritualistic.
MargueriteBee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 11:15 PM   #8
hobbit
Unsubscribed

Until We re-learn just exactly what We are, and what part our physical bodies are, then We will never realise the manipulation that is been undertaken to our none physical spirit upon death.
I consider the physical body to be no more than a vessel we occupy and utilise, but it's a close attachment that exists where our spirit does not easily leave the body at death.
We have been blocked from understanding this and persuaded to only recognise the physical, thus the manipulation and possible use of our life force at death then can be utilised by beings that do know what is involved.

Then the word CONCENTRATION can be fully understood as to just what was been CONCENTRATED, and just what may be planned to further CONCENTRATE vast amounts of life force for certain beings adjendas.

Then the orchestrated continuation of WAR may be better understood as a way of obtaining vast amounts of life force in whatever region of the globe it is required for usage.
hobbit
hobbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 11:32 PM   #9
Kulapops
Avalon Senior Member

i saw a funeral in India in a film recently.. and everyone wore white.. and I thought... 'how appropriate' and 'how lovely'... and 'why do we wear black then??'

It seems so sombre... death should really be a celebration, yet we make it into a misery.

With all this talk of white lights... you'd think white a far more reasonable colour and mood for 'moving on'... wouldn't you ?

K
Kulapops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 12:41 AM   #10
SteveX
Avalon Senior Member

Death has dire meaning to the living, prolly hence the black Kulapops.

I'm hard wired to think burial is giving back to nature to the earth. Burning seems to cheat that process in my mind.

Then we have this autopsy thing...umm. That’s OK where sudden death is concerned. We would want to gather the evidence of foul play. Natural death in old age forgoes such procedures...at least in the UK.

What freaks me out is hospitals. Most of us in the west are born in them and a vast majority die in them. What an excellent place to feast off our life forces. Just before my last operation I said to the anaesthetist and his assistant "when I'm out none of the ritual chit OK." The assistant laughed but the anaesthetist threw her a piercing eye's, shut up look.

Think I might right a short fiction about being out, life forces, and ritual surgery in cahoots with dark beings feeding off our souls. muhahaha.
SteveX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 01:27 AM   #11
Moxie
Avalon Senior Member

I'd often imagined the right way for me is to just place my body in the forest and the cleanup committee would handle the job in just a couple/three days... the body would be consumed. To me that is ideal.

No way do I want chemicals placed in my body and sunk into a waterproof vessel...< that is extremely morbid and quite "sick" to me.

But no, the common protocol surrounding death is not, to me, occult (hidden)... it's "in your face" wrong and is simply big business! Most people are just conditioned to not discuss the matter... death happens alot in hospitals because people so fear this eventuality and would rather it appears sanitary and disengaging.

Cremation is also very acceptable. If my body must be buried in the ground, it would be without embalming fluids and placed in a plain wooden box.
Moxie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 07:24 PM   #12
hummingbird775
Avalon Senior Member

It is in our face, what i think might be hidden or occult is the intention. there is a place in northern california that does pure organic burials. I'm sure its not the only or the last.
hummingbird775 is offline   Reply With Quote