Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 07-07-2009, 08:51 PM   #101
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Solar Storm heading our way??

I'm pretty sure it's mercury that we're seeing in those vids, we need to find out the position of mercury, or at least some position in the last 88 days, because it has an 88 day orbital period.
The CME that's shown is tiny, it has to be huge to do damage, like the double helix one in 1998. Otherwise the magnetosphere will protect us from the smaller ones, unless they were to hit just perfect in one of the two gaping holes, or the cusps of the magnetosphere.
Dantheman62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2009, 08:55 PM   #102
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

Here's what the planets look like near the sun

Old 07-07-2009, 08:58 PM   #103
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

Here's a comet

Our most breathtaking shots of a comet featured Comet NEAT (C/2002 V1) in the LASCO C3 field-of-view.
More about this
Old 07-07-2009, 11:32 PM   #104
DJModer
Avalon Senior Member

update from www.spaceweather.com

SUBSIDING SUNSPOT: Sunspot 1024 is experiencing some decay and solar flare activity is subsiding. Nevertheless, by recent standards it is still a behemoth.

We also also see lower X-ray flux than the one on July 4-5. http://www.swpc.noaa.gov/rt_plots/xray_5mBL.html

The STEREO video on July 4th was restored, however a large portion of COR2 behind video on July 5th is still missing. I am still not sure if the unknown object is mercury, since it moves very fast in 24 hours. Does anyone know the position or orbit of the STEREO satellite and the planet Mercury?

The thing that puzzles me most is why the sun spot occurs when a large object is approaching the sun, STEREO data becomes unavailable, a surge in X-ray flux and sun spot appeared all at about the same time. Anyway, it was an exciting experience
DJModer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2009, 11:48 PM   #105
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

WOW fantastic pictures what a great fine

According to Brooks study there will be a full moon tonight too

s/b interesting
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 04:43 AM   #106
Nebula

Just wondering, did we get bombarded with the solar flare ppl have been talking about?
Old 07-08-2009, 07:26 AM   #107
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Time line changed
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 09:47 AM   #108
Gemeos
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swanny View Post
Time line changed
Yeah! It's always the same excuse to explain why things don't happen the way it was predicted by some....
Gemeos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 10:04 AM   #109
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Hey Gemeos,

look at the good side...we are all a bit more knowledgable with CME's...everything happens for a reason...

If it did happen and the grid went down... It would surely be CHAOS!!!

Oh yes the first couple of days...a bit of a novelty...this is good...no work...no cars...no tv...then later the realization...no electricity...no communication...no food...no transport...a few more days then into weeks...after a week they say we would kill for food...TOTAL and utter CHAOS...

Perhaps we now have a better understanding of what to expect if this did happen...

viking
viking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 01:45 PM   #110
viking
Avalon Senior Member

RED LEVEL ALERT??!!

Just been digging a little deeper as you do...and found some rather interesting info...

Apparently.. "Independent scientific data agrees with the data assessed to be contained within at least one high quality unexplained event such as a crop circle... (Example: NASA data shows Solar flare ejection field, hitting earth on the same day as suggested by a crop circle
communication)"

further reading here..
http://www.colinandrews.net/Unexplai...menaAlert.html

Not sure what they mean by 'RED LEVEL ALERT' and 'that three key
ingredients of a paradigm change have come into play.'

So what does this mean different time line a new paradigm?...well have read see what you think!!

further reading here..
http://www.colinandrews.net/New-Postings-Links.html

viking
Old 07-08-2009, 02:03 PM   #111
lawlessline

Viking,

Love your work and your info you bring to the table.

The only thing I have when it is based mainly on Crop circles is the fact that we have no definite answer to who or why they are made. If made by humains, then it is their own predictuions being played out in the fields. If by ET means which ones and whats their agenda? If by TPTB then to what purpose. I have my own views of the infomation from the CC, but it mainly only relates to my own life. Colin Andrews has been in the CC for sometime and to get a balanced view you should look at all sources. Glickman Bearcloud etc. This red alert is nothing more than a view point of a person and has no real long term wieght.

The picture is one that is taken by many to create the view. I think Colin Andrews is a very small part of the final tableau.
Old 07-08-2009, 02:28 PM   #112
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawlessline View Post
Viking,

Love your work and your info you bring to the table.

The only thing I have when it is based mainly on Crop circles is the fact that we have no definite answer to who or why they are made. If made by humains, then it is their own predictuions being played out in the fields. If by ET means which ones and whats their agenda? If by TPTB then to what purpose. I have my own views of the infomation from the CC, but it mainly only relates to my own life. Colin Andrews has been in the CC for sometime and to get a balanced view you should look at all sources. Glickman Bearcloud etc. This red alert is nothing more than a view point of a person and has no real long term wieght.

The picture is one that is taken by many to create the view. I think Colin Andrews is a very small part of the final tableau.
Hi Lawlessline

Thanks thats very kind of you....

I was actually doing some research about 'Jane Bürgermeister' and got side tracked!!!

I'll check out Glickman Bearcloud.

Thanks again.

viking
Old 07-08-2009, 04:03 PM   #113
Gemeos
Avalon Senior Member

Hey Viking,

I'm very thankful that nothing happened.
My post was just to support Swannys humor.

Of course we should all be aware, but with good sense and avoiding panic, specially about predictions that are no more than that, simple predictions!

Love and Respect

Gemeos

Quote:
Originally Posted by viking View Post
Hey Gemeos,

look at the good side...we are all a bit more knowledgable with CME's...everything happens for a reason...

If it did happen and the grid went down... It would surely be CHAOS!!!

Oh yes the first couple of days...a bit of a novelty...this is good...no work...no cars...no tv...then later the realization...no electricity...no communication...no food...no transport...a few more days then into weeks...after a week they say we would kill for food...TOTAL and utter CHAOS...

Perhaps we now have a better understanding of what to expect if this did happen...

viking
Gemeos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 04:23 PM   #114
Reader
Avalon Senior Member

It looks like sunspot 1024 is heating up again........

www.spaceweather.com
Reader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 04:55 PM   #115
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

I do not think that the fat lady has sang on this one yet folks. According to the link that Reader provided that sun spot is larger than Jupiter right now. Who cares if the flare that might come out of it is destructive or not. That is not the point. The point is weather or not the crop formation is showing us a surge in solar activity that has not been seen for quite some time. It is up for debate, but it seems as though it has.

Out takes from the spaceweather.com article provided by Reader

Quote:
RESURGENT SUNSPOT: Yesterday, sunspot 1024 took the day off; the fast-growing active region stopped growing and even decayed a little. Today, the sunspot is growing again. It now measures 125,000 km from end to end, almost as wide as the planet Jupiter. This 3-day movie from the Solar and Heliospheric Observatory (SOHO) shows recent developments...

By itself, this one active region won't bring an end to the deepest solar minimum in a century, but it does show that the sun's magnetic dynamo is still working--a fact some had begun to doubt. More sunspots are coming, so stay tuned.
tone3jaguar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 05:36 PM   #116
KathyT
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawlessline View Post

The only thing I have when it is based mainly on Crop circles is the fact that we have no definite answer to who or why they are made.
EXACTLY. Anyone’s guess is as good as another’s as to the reason they’re made. Maybe they’re just a coat of arms, or a flag representing nationality. Maybe each nation of aliens visiting earth are just leaving a ‘flag’, or representation that “we were here”. After all, isn’t that what Columbus and explorers do when they discovered new land? They erected a flag.

Raising the Flag on Iwo Jima http://www.eyewitnesstohistory.com/iwoflag.htm

Raising the Flag at Ground Zero http://photosthatchangedtheworld.com...t-ground-zero/
KathyT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 07:49 PM   #117
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Crop Circles (Formations) Accurately Predict Solar Spiritual Event (July 6th- July 7th)

July 8, 2009 by indianinthemachine

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread465540/pg1
The Solar Heliospheric Observatory (SOHO) confirms that on July 6, 2009, a very large Coronal Mass Ejection (CME) was emitted by the sun. This was followed by what appears to be a smaller CME being emitted by a solar flare on the morning of July 7, and another large CME emitted on July 8. The CMEs are partial confirmation for a coded prediction found in a crop circle discovered in Milk Hill England that evolved in three stages from June 21 to 30.

further reading..
http://indianinthemachine.wordpress....orms/#more-343

http://www.examiner.com/x-2383-Honol...torms#comments

viking

Last edited by viking; 07-08-2009 at 07:59 PM.
Old 07-09-2009, 02:40 AM   #118
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Old 07-09-2009, 03:38 AM   #119
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

And I hate to be a smart ass, but this is a quote from my post in this thread back on the 6th, post #54.

Quote:
I am going to unhook the battery on my car tonight before I go to bed and cross my fingers. The initial CME dowses up to happen between 6-7am Eastern Stantard Time July 7th.
The clock on this pic is GMT. Eastern Standard Time is GMT -4 which is 6:30!

Last edited by tone3jaguar; 07-09-2009 at 03:43 AM.
Old 07-09-2009, 03:42 AM   #120
metaw3
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tone3jaguar View Post
The clock on this pic is GMT. Eastern Standard Time is GMT -4 which is 6:30!
metaw3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2009, 04:40 AM   #121
Nebula

yo bring on the solar storm! im all about experiencing the event! why not, that's why on this planet, even if it kills me. Life doesn't stop when i loose my human body.. with all the emotions, attachments etc.
Old 07-09-2009, 05:07 AM   #122
Jnana
Avalon Senior Member

I doubt if anyone really cares since disaster is so much fun, but if you can see the flare/cme coming out of the side of the sun like that, it's not headed towards the earth. SOHO sits along a line between the sun and the earth. A cme coming directly at us would initially be blocked out by the disk that hides the sun. As it approaches and expands, it might look somewhat like a circular blob. So, continue to not worry about that one.
Jnana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2009, 05:16 AM   #123
Nebula

I'm not worried the least! im living life to the fullest! untill my time comes to go, whenever that may be
Old 07-09-2009, 05:45 AM   #124
KathyT
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by viking View Post
Crop Circles (Formations) Accurately Predict Solar Spiritual Event (July 6th- July 7th)

July 8, 2009 by indianinthemachine

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread465540/pg1
The Solar Heliospheric Observatory (SOHO) confirms that on July 6, 2009, a very large Coronal Mass Ejection (CME) was emitted by the sun. This was followed by what appears to be a smaller CME being emitted by a solar flare on the morning of July 7, and another large CME emitted on July 8. The CMEs are partial confirmation for a coded prediction found in a crop circle discovered in Milk Hill England that evolved in three stages from June 21 to 30.

further reading..
http://indianinthemachine.wordpress....orms/#more-343

http://www.examiner.com/x-2383-Honol...torms#comments

viking
People will believe anything at the cost of forgetting to do real study.

For a couple of weeks I've been looking at a lot of NASA's STEREO behind, and STEREO ahead, SOHO, etc., and I'm not sure people like Mr. Michael Salla or some who have posted on a variety of forums, are qualified to interpret these satellite images. They certainly don't show enough statistics to describe what solar events look like over a period of time, like a whole 11 year cycle, or even just the past couple of months! Some describe things as "very large"... what is "large" compared to what else?
On some sites I've seen a scale mentioned for determining size, and yet those claiming the CME happened as 'predicted in the crop circle', don't give us the full analysis to show a full range of comparisons over time.

So they find "something" so they can claim the prediction was real.

I've looked at many sun images including what you can check out at this NASA site http://stereo-ssc.nascom.nasa.gov/br...05/index.shtml I'm not convince they've proved their case whatsoever, as I see similar things on many days in time. July 7th looks as normal as many of the other days do.

http://stereo-ssc.nascom.nasa.gov/br...07/index.shtml (April 09, has another bright object to right)

http://stereo-ssc.nascom.nasa.gov/br...07/index.shtml (March 09, bright burst to right)

http://stereo-ssc.nascom.nasa.gov/br...06/index.shtml (check out this one 6 months ago, evidence of a CME even back then.)

Last edited by KathyT; 07-09-2009 at 06:12 AM.
KathyT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2009, 06:00 AM   #125
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

My take on this whole issue:

Remember when the media and even some folks on here were talking about the lack of sunspot activity?

When did the crop circles start?

I think it's a cosmic answer to our "question" of why there wasn't much sunspot activity.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote