Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Global Ground Crew Networking > United States

Notices

Old 10-23-2009, 03:37 PM   #1
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Default A Joint Working Group Between the States

A member of the General Assembly in the State of Tennessee has sent a letter from Tennessee to the 49 State Legislatures calling for a joint working group between the states "to enumerate the abuses of authority by the federal government and to seek repeal of the assumption of powers and the imposed mandates":

http://www.tenthamendmentcenter.com/...round-forever/
Seashore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2009, 04:22 PM   #2
pyrangello
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: A Joint Working Group Between the States

The patriotic spirit of the Americans is building daily as many are waking up on a daily basis, you can feel the momentum, you can feel our heritage of the U.S. constitution, Bill Of Rights, and Declaration of Independence starting to take front and center , its coming like a rocket and many , many are taklking about this daily. There are 16 million amercan veterans alive in this country, 240,000 gold star mothers (american mothers who have lost a son, daughter, or husband in a conflict) 14,000 mothers of that group are active in DC.

And above all , the 3.5 million american heros who fought and died for this country. Let the american spirit take front and center . God bless America!

And bless all our active duty military, guard, and reserve!
pyrangello is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2009, 04:24 PM   #3
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyrangello View Post
The patriotic spirit of the Americans is building daily as many are waking up on a daily basis, you can feel the momentum, you can feel our heritage of the U.S. constitution, Bill Of Rights, and Declaration of Independence starting to take front and center , its coming like a rocket and many , many are taklking about this daily. There are 16 million amercan veterans alive in this country, 240,000 gold star mothers (american mothers who have lost a son, daughter, or husband in a conflict) 14,000 mothers of that group are active in DC.

And above all , the 3.5 million american heros who fought and died for this country. Let the american spirit take front and center . God bless America!

And bless all our active duty military, guard, and reserve!
I love your enthusiasm!
Old 10-23-2009, 05:36 PM   #4
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

A sleeping giant is waking up! We are often ignorant and apathetic...but when we wake up...LOOK OUT!!! I'm not real happy with a lot of humans on this planet...but our real enemies may not be human beings. If this is true...I hope these enemies of humanity are making plans to vacate the premises. I don't want them to go away mad...I just want them to go away...at least until they learn to play nice.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2009, 06:30 PM   #5
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by orthodoxymoron View Post
If this is true...I hope these enemies of humanity are making plans to vacate the premises. I don't want them to go away mad...I just want them to go away...at least until they learn to play nice.
Tell 'em, ortho!