Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 08-01-2009, 06:51 PM   #1
mel
Avalon Senior Member

Default Henry Deacon

I watched Henry Deacon at the Amsterdam conference, I am baffled! I dont get it, what was so interesting??
He said dont worry about chemtrails......... no explaination,talked about D3,vaccines WTF
Well I was disapointed, any one else.
OUR LIVES BEGIN TO END THE DAY WE BECOME SILENT ABOUT THE THINGS THAT MATTER MARTIN LUTHER KING.
mel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2009, 07:34 PM   #2
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Henry Deacon

i think he was saying dont move toward fear. we cant stop them chemtraling so why worry. im sure he will impart a lot more stuff in his future talk ect
pineal-pilot-in merkabah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2009, 07:43 PM   #3
mel
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks for the response, I still feel it was lame, will wait for the futuretalk. I totally agree dont embrace the fear factor, we know about D3 etc, just nothing new or of interest to me. nothing personal on him.
mel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2009, 07:56 PM   #4
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Henry Deacon........HD
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2009, 08:01 PM   #5
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

I am on the fence with Henry Deacon
tone3jaguar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2009, 08:14 PM   #6
JesterTerrestrial
Avalon Senior Member

. peace

Last edited by JesterTerrestrial; 08-01-2009 at 08:21 PM.
JesterTerrestrial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2009, 08:20 PM   #7
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member

I`ll pass on this as well
Northern Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2009, 08:22 PM   #8
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

mel,

Is the link to the video a public one, or are you a member on a website?
Seashore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2009, 09:06 PM   #9
Unified Serenity
Avalon Senior Member

Arthur Newman aka Henry Deacon Amsterdam conference

He really did not share much, and it appears from B & K's earlier comments more was expected. He seemed to comment a lot on short time allotted. If they want him to be able to share then give him the time to share, which is also what Kerry lamented on regarding Barcelona conference.
Unified Serenity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2009, 09:28 PM   #10
scanner
Avalon Senior Member

swamp gas
scanner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2009, 09:31 PM   #11
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mel View Post
I watched Henry Deacon at the Amsterdam conference, I am baffled! I dont get it, what was so interesting??
He said dont worry about chemtrails.........
I didn't watch the whole thing. I stopped after he said don't worry...

I don't like the fact that he discounted the importance of lowering your immune system!!

That irritates me quite a bit.
Seashore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2009, 09:49 PM   #12
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Is it just my Impatience ... but why so much drama for disclosure???????? Someone just say it already!!!!! What is supposed to be so telling to the world that is creating so much hype and anticipation???

The longer these so called experts and witnesses are taking to reveal 'something' the more I see it as a distraction from one's own ability to imagine and contemplate for themselves!!!

Well I haven't walked on Mars, played with a Looking Glass device, interacted with other biological intelligent beings, time traveled, traveled through Stargates, visited other galaxies and their way of life, teleported, levitated, bi-located, created new worlds, cloaked myself, cloned myself, RV'd, played on spaceships, X-ray vision, shot lightening bolts out of my fingers, etc...

Ahhhh, now I see it.... we all have to live our lives vicariously through those who are the only ones who can witness and have permission to release or reveal an experience!!!

Thank you Dr. Greer for giving us permission to go and vector 'benevolent's' on our own!

Everyone can also invent and create free energy all by themselves... actually all 6.8 billion of us can come up with it at the same time!!!!

So on August 8th at 8:00am and 8:00pm everyone focus on seeing an image of a free energy device as well as drawing out the parts and materials to make it work. Continuing attention to perfecting the mechanics and operations and concept of how your device will work and build it and use it and then go show your neighbor what it is and how it works so they can duplicate and create their own as well. Just have a notebook and a pencil and draw what images come to you and then ask for clarity and go from there. Good luck!!!! Oh and you do not need to sign a contract or give away any part of yourself in order to have access to creation... we are all sovereign.

Last edited by Christo888; 08-01-2009 at 10:25 PM.
Christo888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2009, 10:43 PM   #13
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by unified serenity View Post
hdna
Old 08-01-2009, 11:23 PM   #14
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christo888 View Post
Is it just my Impatience ... but why so much drama for disclosure???????? Someone just say it already!!!!! What is supposed to be so telling to the world that is creating so much hype and anticipation???

The longer these so called experts and witnesses are taking to reveal 'something' the more I see it as a distraction from one's own ability to imagine and contemplate for themselves!!!

Well I haven't walked on Mars, played with a Looking Glass device, interacted with other biological intelligent beings, time traveled, traveled through Stargates, visited other galaxies and their way of life, teleported, levitated, bi-located, created new worlds, cloaked myself, cloned myself, RV'd, played on spaceships, X-ray vision, shot lightening bolts out of my fingers, etc...

Ahhhh, now I see it.... we all have to live our lives vicariously through those who are the only ones who can witness and have permission to release or reveal an experience!!!

Thank you Dr. Greer for giving us permission to go and vector 'benevolent's' on our own!

Everyone can also invent and create free energy all by themselves... actually all 6.8 billion of us can come up with it at the same time!!!!

So on August 8th at 8:00am and 8:00pm everyone focus on seeing an image of a free energy device as well as drawing out the parts and materials to make it work. Continuing attention to perfecting the mechanics and operations and concept of how your device will work and build it and use it and then go show your neighbor what it is and how it works so they can duplicate and create their own as well. Just have a notebook and a pencil and draw what images come to you and then ask for clarity and go from there. Good luck!!!! Oh and you do not need to sign a contract or give away any part of yourself in order to have access to creation... we are all sovereign.
Well that certainly puts me in my place.

I didnt even have anything to say YET
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2009, 11:44 PM   #15
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mntruthseeker View Post
Well that certainly puts me in my place.

I didnt even have anything to say YET

Oh contrar... say away!!!!!!!!

Certainly no intention to put anyone in there place...

Your self-empowerment is the Disclosure!!!!!!
Christo888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2009, 12:57 AM   #16
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christo888 View Post

Oh contrar... say away!!!!!!!!

Certainly no intention to put anyone in there place...

Your self-empowerment is the Disclosure!!!!!!

Naw..............you topped anything I could come out with

You did a wonderful job

Personally, I think they are struggling with their words. I can't imagine being in their places at this time. someone like little ole me, just a peon, gets messed with. They know too much and are too much of a threat Someone deffinately wants to make their interviews rubbish in our minds. I hope its not to make Kerry look like a fool for setting up these conventions. She seem to have alot of trouble just getting it off the ground. Especially in LA

I take the words of Duncan O'Finioan much too much to heart !
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2009, 01:54 AM   #17
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

Art's comments are somewhat ironic as he is one of the most paranoid people I've ever met.
Old 08-02-2009, 03:23 AM   #18
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

As a first step to becoming more visible...I would have expected an extended interview with HD...back to the camera and garbled voice...at an undisclosed location...rather than suddenly appearing on stage for a very short period of time...and basically saying that everything is fine. I look forward to seeing and hearing more of HD.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2009, 07:59 AM   #19
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

he looked really healthy. probably sending all that good energy helped him....
Old 08-02-2009, 03:49 PM   #20
Kate
Avalon Senior Member

Location: currently UK, searching for a safe relocation in next year

Personally I was very frustrated and disappointed with HD ( Art) in amsterdam- too little info, nothing new we didnt already know ( using a hairdryer up his nose? is this for real? ) No real info on his supposed experience on Mars... heyho.... onwards and upwards
Old 08-02-2009, 05:43 PM   #21
enemyofNWO
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kate View Post
Personally I was very frustrated and disappointed with HD ( Art) in amsterdam- too little info, nothing new we didnt already know ( using a hairdryer up his nose? is this for real? ) No real info on his supposed experience on Mars... heyho.... onwards and upwards
I am disappointed too . I did not learn anything .
I went to the Zurich conference and I have to tell you that I have more questions now than before .
Living aside the fact that , as I mentioned in the Steven Greer thread , we detected too many spooks in the audience . It was not because there were
terrorists in the audience , their aim , I suspect was control and infiltration ...

I have questions about a lot of things and a lot of speakers . There are things that do not "compute " .

Steven Greer :

I have a problem with :1 ) Dr Greer statement that "the US government has no interaction with the aliens ".
People should read " Behold a Pale Horse " by William Milton Cooper indirectly confirmed by Dan Burish . There has been interaction for a long time .
2) "The aliens are benevolent ."
Why then kidnapping of humans and the cattle mutilations ? Again
Refer to William Cooper .
3) The best way to stuff up the NWO is to publish unonimously easy , achievable plans for "free energy devices ". I got the impression that Mr Greer wants to be a "gatekeeper " to control and delay that technology .

Bob Dean :

1) If we are " a dangerous race , savages and primitives " (and I agree with that ) and we are not allowed in space . How do we have bases on Mars ?

Brian O' Leary :

" Free energy devices need a lot of investment and are not available now ."
paraphrasing .
But we have cars running on water in Japan and for sale . I have seen videos .
And I have seen other devices on youtube .

Dan Burish .
we all know what happened .

Henry Deacon .
There was a lot of expectation about his appearance caused by the hype surrounding him .
In the short time available to him in Amsterdam at least he could have
given some info about his experience on Mars .
As it turned out it was disappointing . We hope that something interesting comes out of " future Talk " .

All of those things are puzzling . Many ideas float in my mind . Is PC a spook operation ? If so what is the game ? How many " personalities " appearing on stage are " controlled " or releasing information that is , useless , feel good new age poppycock , or just disinfo ?
enemyofNWO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2009, 05:56 PM   #22
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by enemyofNWO View Post
I am disappointed too . I did not learn anything .
I went to the Zurich conference and I have to tell you that I have more questions now than before .
Living aside the fact that , as I mentioned in the Steven Greer thread , we detected too many spooks in the audience . It was not because there were
terrorists in the audience , their aim , I suspect was control and infiltration ...

I have questions about a lot of things and a lot of speakers . There are things that do not "compute " .

Steven Greer :

I have a problem with :1 ) Dr Greer statement that "the US government has no interaction with the aliens ".
People should read " Behold a Pale Horse " by William Milton Cooper indirectly confirmed by Dan Burish . There has been interaction for a long time .
2) "The aliens are benevolent ."
Why then kidnapping of humans and the cattle mutilations ? Again
Refer to William Cooper .
3) The best way to stuff up the NWO is to publish unonimously easy , achievable plans for "free energy devices ". I got the impression that Mr Greer wants to be a "gatekeeper " to control and delay that technology .

Bob Dean :

1) If we are " a dangerous race , savages and primitives " (and I agree with that ) and we are not allowed in space . How do we have bases on Mars ?

Brian O' Leary :

" Free energy devices need a lot of investment and are not available now ."
paraphrasing .
But we have cars running on water in Japan and for sale . I have seen videos .
And I have seen other devices on youtube .

Dan Burish .
we all know what happened .

Henry Deacon .
There was a lot of expectation about his appearance caused by the hype surrounding him .
In the short time available to him in Amsterdam at least he could have
given some info about his experience on Mars .
As it turned out it was disappointing . We hope that something interesting comes out of " future Talk " .

All of those things are puzzling . Many ideas float in my mind . Is PC a spook operation ? If so what is the game ? How many " personalities " appearing on stage are " controlled " or releasing information that is , useless , feel good new age poppycock , or just disinfo ?
ha ha ha....finally we are beginning to learn something....
Old 08-03-2009, 12:52 AM   #23
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

There is nothing simple, easy, and secure about all of the people and subjects we discuss. There are many factions and agendas. Most people are trying to do the right thing...but in very different ways.

I will treat HD like any other researcher or whistle-blower...with an open yet critical mind. Who really knows what is really going on with anyone? Listening to dozens of sources...and looking for commonalities...seems like a rational way to evaluate the subjects of conspiracies, ufo's, aliens, angels, demons, world-government, world-religion, New World Order, etc, etc. Unfortunately...I am often an irrational and emotional person...so all bets are off.

Bill Cooper was a very interesting character. I wonder if it would be a worthy effort to really spend some time taking another close look at everything he said and wrote...and noting what is true and false...based upon all of the water that has gone under the bridge since 2001. Commander X seems to be a lot like Cooper...as does the narrator in 'Secrets of the Vatican'. You don't suppose...
Old 08-03-2009, 01:55 AM   #24
TRANCOSO
Avalon Senior Member

The first time I read Behold A Pale Horse was somewhere around 1985. It was given to me with the words "If you really want to know who rules the world & how the future's gonna look like, this book will tell you." And it sure did.

Recently i've read it again & I was stunned by it's accuracy. I think Cooper's 'Behold' is one of the most important 'printed whistleblowers' of all time. Henry Deacon, Steven Greer etc.: eat your heart out.

To all of you who haven't read this book; get a copy now, read it & while doing so, keep in mind when it was written.
TRANCOSO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2009, 03:36 AM   #25
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Bill Cooper's 'Behold a Pale Horse' was finished in 1990 but the copyright is 1991. The lecture 'UFO's - The Secret Government' was given in 1989.

Another person who presented very interesting information in the 1990's was Alex Collier. Cooper and Collier seem to have similar editorial slants...and most of their information harmonizes.

I continue to question the real sources of their information...and some of the details...but the overall picture which emerges should be given some very serious consideration.

The more I look at all of this...the less I think I really know.