Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > News And Updates

Notices

Old 06-24-2009, 02:16 AM   #1
Starlah
Avalon Senior Member

Post Are You Ready for Mandatory Vaccination?

Apparently the new vaccine against swine flu will be ready ahead of schedule in July...13 weeks instead of the usual 26 weeks...what are the odds that this new vaccine from Baxter International is laced with live bird flu?
Make sure you sign the Petition at the bottom of the article:

http://www.naturalnews.com/026496_Na...on_the_WHO.htm

Sign the Health Revolution Petition
Join the call for genuine health freedom in America. End FDA tyranny and Big Pharma corruption. Watch the video and sign the petition here.

(NaturalNews) Vaccine against the "swine flu" will be ready in July. It has been developed in half the time it used to take to develop flu vaccines due to Baxter International's patented technology. This means about 13 weeks from drawing board to injection instead of the usual 26. Never mind time for testing to see if it is safe. You remember Baxter, don't you? It is the company that in February delivered seasonal flu vaccine to 18 countries that was laced with live "bird flu" virus.

With the declaration earlier this month by the World Health Organization (WHO) that the "swine flu" has reached pandemic Level 6 (they had to change the definition of level 6 to make this determination work), a whole series of bureaucratic prerogatives have been triggered, and local, state, national, and international agencies have been further empowered. In the U.S., all laws and conditions are now in place to see to it that you are forced to be injected with the new "swine flu" vaccine, whether you want to be or not. In the U.S., the government is now able to mandate universal mass vaccinations at gunpoint.

According to the Centers for Disease Control, there will be no exemptions. "A certain amount of human wastage" is expected.

The new vaccine is made with squalene oil as an adjuvant. According to Dr. Viera Scheibner, micropaleontologist and world renowned researcher in the field of vaccine effectiveness and danger, squalene "contributed to the cascade reactions known as Gulf War Syndrome. GIs developed arthritis, fibromyalgia, lymphadenopathy, photosensitive rashes, malar rashes, chronic fatigue, chronic headaches, abnormal body hair loss, non-healing skin lesions, aphthous ulcers, dizziness, weakness, memory loss, seizures, mood changes, neuropsychiatric problems, anti-thyroid effects, anemia, elevated erythrocyte sedimentation rate, systemic lupus arythmatosus, multiple sclerosis, deadly Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS), Raynaud's Syndrome with paroxysms of lack of blood in fingers and toes, Sjogren's Syndrome with blurred vision, chronic diarrhea, night sweats, and low grade fever."

In 2002, a U.S. federal judge ruled that there was good cause to believe squalene to be harmful. He ordered the Pentagon to stop endorsing its use.

In 1976, during another flu scare and government insistence on flu shots, only one person died from the actual flu, while hundreds of Americans died for the vaccine, according to information chronicled by Paul Mickle of the Trentonian.

So far, the deaths of 87 people in the U.S. have been attributed to "swine flu". However, most or all of these deaths are likely the result of pre-existing conditions or compromised immune systems, according to journalist Jane Burgermeister in her charges against the WHO, United Nations, and Baxter International. Yet in the face of this almost non-existent risk, the WHO has just declared the first full fledged flu pandemic of the century, urging countries to shore up defenses against the virus they characterize as "not stoppable". Each year, the usual seasonal flu kills up to 500,000 people and infects up to five million people worldwide, according to the Centers for Disease Control.

Is all this hype for the purpose of making Baxter shareholders rich by turning the population of the U.S. into lab rats? Or is it something more sinister? Could the vaccine mandated for the U.S. population also contain live flu virus? Whatever the answer to these questions is, there is a way to avoid being herded into nearby schools that are standing by to be turned into shot clinics.

Here is the link to the Universal Declaration of Resistance to Mandatory Vaccination website:

http://www.thepetitionsite.com/1/a-...

There you can sign a petition targeted for the World Health Organization stating you do not recognize the authority of the WHO to mandate general forced vaccinations. With this petition you are able to stake a claim to the sovereignty of your body and stand up for exclusive self-determination. The petition holds elected governments accountable in this defense by issuing a notice of preemptive Class Action Lawsuit to be served in the event the inalienable rights of the people are forsaken. The petition is sponsored by the Vaccine Resistance Movement.
Starlah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 02:21 AM   #2
Orion11
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Are You Ready for Mandatory Vaccination?

not a chance in hell.

ill drink a full glass of swine flu goo on my own before they put anything into me.

i swear to "god". lol
Orion11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 02:23 AM   #3
micjer
Avalon Senior Member

I can't access your links. Someone want them removed?
micjer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 06:13 AM   #4
Starlah
Avalon Senior Member

Post Re: Are You Ready for Mandatory Vaccination?

Quote:
Originally Posted by micjer View Post
I can't access your links. Someone want them removed?
This is a Test I repeat this is a test for the accessed Link (my words remind me of "Big Brother")...

http://www.naturalnews.com/026496_Na...n_the_WHO.html
Old 06-24-2009, 06:17 AM   #5
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

It's curious that the petitions have been moved with no redirect. Having been a Public Health Educator - I'm against any type of mandatory vaccination. In fact, it is my personal opinion based of a huge amount of data and studies that I've reviewed that the major health problems these days for the youth is the result of multiple vaccinations under the age of two. In fact, one of the chores I used to have in another job was to review all child autopsies in the San Francisco Bay Area... many of the reports indicated that the child died from SIDs and many of these children had recent vaccination shots.

Also, there is evidence of increased ADHD and autisim related to vaccinations and there is no way I trust big pharmaceuticals with projects like mandatory vaccination for all. This type of thinking is just insane.
Old 06-24-2009, 07:09 AM   #6
Starlah
Avalon Senior Member

Post Re: Are You Ready for Mandatory Vaccination?

[QUOTE=Carol;147564]It's curious that the petitions have been moved with no redirect.

Try this Link Carol...the PTB is giving me a ?!??!...

http://www.thepetitionsite.com/1/a-u...y-vaccinations

And Eternity in an hour...............................William Blake
Old 06-24-2009, 09:14 AM   #7
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Quote:
In the U.S., the government is now able to mandate universal mass vaccinations at gunpoint.
Nice to see that they care so much about you that they will shoot you if you don't have the vaccine.
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 10:14 AM   #8
Machinamentum
Avalon Senior Member

My ass will disappear if need be, even Yoda had to hide.
Machinamentum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 03:46 PM   #9
metaw3
Avalon Senior Member

It has to be hand signed...
Quote:
Originally Posted by http://www.thepetitionsite.com/1/a-universal-declaration-of-resistance-to-mandatory-vaccinations
UPDATE: We can't expect the World Health Organization to recognize the validity of this Petition alone. Similarly our elected Governments & Courts routinely refute online Petitions. That is why I believe we have to adopt an alternate approach to ensure our voices are heard - Traditional hand-to-hand signed Petitions verifiable in any Court of Law. We need to work collectively to achieve our goal on schedule. Is this asking too much? I hope not. Can everyone paste a clean copy (copies) of the Petition and get it out there. You'll also require a tally sheet for multiple signatures. Just copy & paste via the links provided below. It should be pretty straightforward. There are many locations in which to get this Petition seen & signed: coffee rooms, cafeterias, bulletin boards, events, all around the office, libraries, churches, synagogues, school campuses, hospitals, gyms, bookstores, fence posts. Please be consistent by keeping track of the numbers tallied. A good idea might be posting several sheets per location. We'll have to decide on a central depot to receive all these forms once we have the numbers accumulated. Totals will be re-circulated back to you to serve to your respective Representatives. In the end we can answer all the typical naysayers, cynics & inevitable Government bureaucracy with an overwhelming resounding response from every country around the world. An event to rival the climax of 'Mr.Smith Goes To Washington' in which Petitions flooding in from ordinary citizens changed history. I do believe we can truly change history with an historic show of proactive peaceful force.

PLEASE PRINT OUT THESE DOCUMENTS AND HELP US GET ENOUGH SIGNATURES TO CONVINCE OUR GOVERNMENTS TO DO THE RIGHT THING. THEY WILL ALSO HOLD CREDENCE IN ANY COURT OF LAW. WE HAVE TO MAKE THIS OUR REVOLUTION FOLKS & SHOW THE WORLD WE ARE UNITED. MIGHT I ASK YOU TO GO THAT EXTRA MILE AND BEGIN CIRCULATING THE FORMS WHEREVER YOU CAN AND SHARING THEM WITH FAMILY, FRIENDS, NEIGHBORS, COHORTS AT WORK & STRANGERS?

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU ALL!!! Joel/founder VRM

PETITION: A UNIVERSAL DECLARATION OF RESISTANCE TO MANDATORY VACCINATIONS
http://www.mediafire.com/?m1mjmnmwgve

SIGNATURE TALLY SHEETS
http://www.mediafire.com/imageview.p...ey=tkqd2tmrtja
metaw3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2009, 04:39 AM   #10
TruthWillSetUFree
Avalon Senior Member

Default News from Jane Burgermeister on FaceBook

Jane Burgermeister wrote
at 7:22am on July 9th, 2009
Just a quick note from Vienna to thank you all for your efforts!!!
I've been digging up some new facts that are worrying indeed. It seems that WHO has the power to force people in 194 countries to take these "vaccines".Also, Patrick Jordan has found memoranda from WHO that show that WHO was working on a three-step vaccine designed to kill people as early as 1972. The first vaccine is designed to weaken the immune system, the second to inject a live virus and the third to create a cytokine storm in the body.
It is this very 3 shot vaccine programme that the US government is mandating for fall. There can be almost no doubt now that there is a genocidal intention behind these "vaccines".
Every single person's efforts now count. The fate not only of the USA but of the world depends on us stopping this mass vaccination. There ae not many of us yet but our numbers are growing all the time. Nothing short of superhuman efforts will be needed and I appeal to you all to use all your talents.
TruthWillSetUFree is offline   Reply With Quote