Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Global Ground Crew Networking > Europe > IRELAND

Notices

Old 06-02-2009, 02:49 PM   #401
Antonia
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Please post here if from Ireland

Hey Tom, Lisa....Merlin...and all....
The demon work had me off Avalon for a while... I had time to check in briefly but not to participate in any significant way.... Have a lovely lazy day off today so am in bed with my laptop... and going through all the threads...
Have finally heard from Brendy again, he's having problems getting on the net ... I met with Islandman, to do the Nexus meditiation on Uisneach hill it was great... Islandman is a lovely soul...

Any of you who are in Dublin at weekends I'm back in my second job bartending in Joys...sleezy awld late drinking den on Fridays... come in and have a jar on me.... It opens after midnight ...
Antonia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2009, 05:48 PM   #402
Viva
Avalon Senior Member

Default Important!!

U2 last Friday night on Q music channel confirmed that the first single " get on your boots" released from the New album " No line on the horizon" is about the Super Massive Black Hole!!!!! The edge and Bono said that the public must know about this, it is very very important!! We must educate ourselves about it!! They also said that they do not want people to panic... " We don`t want people selling their houses yet "
Viva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2009, 07:24 PM   #403
Merlin
Avalon Senior Member

Hi all,

Check out these vids on you tube about FEMA and more.

Very interesting, whats going on?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ME37d...x=0&playnext=1

Anybody around the country see anything strange in their area?

See ya.

Merlin.
Merlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 11:47 PM   #404
conec
Avalon Senior Member

Hey Merlin, hope your keeping well. That video is pretty clear is all I can say. Freaky. Havent noticed anything. Will be on the train tomorrow and I'll be paying attention when we roll passed various towns. Doubt Irish government has the foresight.

PS Would like to meet up with ye guys if ye have any plans in future.
conec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2009, 08:22 PM   #405
Merlin
Avalon Senior Member

Hello to anyone still logging on,

Go on you tube and search "The Arrivals".
Its a long and very interesting series on all you are probably interested in.

good luck,
Merlin.
Old 07-13-2009, 11:17 PM   #406
Merlin
Avalon Senior Member

Hey all,

Whats happened?
Has everyone lost interest?
I can see by the numbers that there are still a few lurkers out there.

"THEY" HAVENT GONE AWAY YOU KNOW

I havent been at all active on this forum but im still active in the field.

This stuff is so convoluted, so twisted, so intricate, so unbelivable, so complicated, so f*cking damn hard to make any kinda sense out of, its no wonder folks drift away from it an' gone back to whence they came, the comfortable scenario, the life, the "reality" that was before.

The novelity has worn off ???

Well?

Have YOU anything to say?

Merlin.
Old 07-13-2009, 11:30 PM   #407
Carmen
Avalon Senior Member

I know that there is lots of 'stuff' here. I only gravitate to what interests me, to what empowers me. I have read and sort of understood much of it but much of the negative **** I avoid. To me, what you focus on for any length of time, you empower and there is much here that I don't wish to give my energy to. But, in saying that, theres one hell of a lot of great people here with marvellous uplifting info, stories and experiences. There more than make up for the other stuff. I think its important to learn new stuff, to expand the mind, to always be learning. The familiar might be comfortable, but not much growth. Change really is the only constant. I struggle at times to learn new stuff, but growth and struggle is how we get out of this 'egg' of limitation.

Cheers

Carmen
Carmen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2009, 01:32 AM   #408
conec
Avalon Senior Member

Hi, I'm still here. Havent been here in a while as I was sick of seeing my name under post here if from Ireland.
I'm still here!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Listening to Project Camelot Radio. Very interesting but the lads are making me cringe a bit, Bill rambles a bit too much and repeats himself a bit too much but its worth listening to regardless. After time it will get better I'm sure.
Their guests are brilliant people with a lot to say.
Old 07-16-2009, 01:43 AM   #409
Merlin
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Carmen, Hi conec, hi to everyone else out there,

Its a strange and wonderfull old world aint' it?

Conec, how are you! great to see your still willing to post and be involved in the forum.

Carmen, a voice from afar! New Zealand no less, I enjoyed what you said in your last post. Change the only constant, how true. I once said that awareness of change is what we call time, how accurate that is, I dunno.

I think we have to embrace also what we label "negative".
Is there really any such thing as good and bad or only a difference of view?
I suppose "negative" is anything which I dislike or am repelled by and the opposite for "positive".

If there is a Creator, and I am of the opinion that there must be, that Creator created everything and continue's to do so every instant.

Maybe embrace is the wrong word in the above statment, maybe accept, would be better? Whatever, I think it is good practise to know all sides of something, good and bad.

Merlin.
Old 07-16-2009, 10:52 AM   #410
conaire
Avalon Senior Member

Good morning folks,

It's not often this thread gets response these days. I wonder why that is. It seems like all eyes are focused elsewhere and not much attentions gets paid to what is happeneing in Ireland. Is this because not much is happening here? For those who are reading this, what do you think are the important issues for this country? In other sites and threads topics such as chem trails and corupt govermnent and earth changes are talked about but not usually in the context of Ireland. No doubt we'll be faced with earth changes, rising sea levels, tsumamis, winds etc. What do you think about this? Our government is a waste of time, we could become a shiny example to the rest of the world with our peace process and we could lead the way in green energy, truly become the green island. What needs to happen for this to become a reality?
conaire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2009, 06:17 PM   #411
NemisisFireOwl
Avalon Senior Member

I am here...<waves> lets do somethin for goodness sake!
NemisisFireOwl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2009, 01:13 AM   #412
conec
Avalon Senior Member

Would love to.
Old 07-18-2009, 06:16 PM   #413
Merlin
Avalon Senior Member

Hello again,

Hi Conor, nice to see your still posting.
In you post you ask what can we do to make our country better, greener etc..

There are a few quite obvious things that could be done to make the World a better place, for example: use money to feed starving people instead of developing arms. That simply won't be done, you & I know that. We as individuals can make our own little green space, install solar panels, grow our own veg etc.. etc... But untill there is real political will to make any real changes not a lot will happen.

I am unsure what will unfold as 2012 comes around. If a Pole shift, then I reckon Ireland will be underwater, simply because of the waves that will be generated by the shift.

My own personal opinion (at the moment) is that the secret elite are pushing for global unrest and the fall of the dollar, in order to bring about their one world order, and all that entales. Maybe even a false flag E.T. threat to humanity as a final push. The idea of "The Great Harvest" interests me alot also, like the information just feels right to me on some level.

At the moment I am concentrating on myself. I am focusing on my inner being and trying to gain a greater understanding of Who I am and What I am and Why I am. A hard part of this is trying to actually live and be the way i think i should.

I think it would be good for people to start having a more introspective look at themselves, especially in these times and what may lay ahead.

NemisisFireOwl, conec, Idea's on what to do?

Good Luck,

Merlin.
Old 07-18-2009, 11:16 PM   #414
Avalon Senior Member

My family is from Ireland. Well, half my family from Donegal and Kilkenny and the other half from England - Lancashire and I think London. So, does that make me half Celtic and a bit Pictish and a bit southern British? I grew up in Ontario.
246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2009, 02:08 PM   #415
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Friends visit my thread: Radiant zones and community building...Where are we up to ?

http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...ad.php?t=15480

loving kindness
mudra
mudra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2009, 12:18 AM   #416
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Hello Merlin,

Good to see you here.
This forum went on subscription by the end of last year.
Subscriptions are very low really . I think I paid 5 or 10 dollars
for a full year in Avalon.
I think it's worth it as I met here like minded persons that
became dear friends to me.
Some of them I even met on real grounds.
That made a difference in my own life.
My work as a lightworker really took off the moment I reached
Avalon. If it ever had to close it's doors one day I would be
amongst the last ones to remain here.
It has been the way for me to make a quantum leap on the path that is mine.
I am not expecting anything special in 2012 . For me all is already
happening right now where I am .And it is very exiting really.

Blessings to you
Hope you can make it back here.
Still a lot to do and to enjoy as we go along.

Loving kindness
mudra

Last edited by mudra; 07-21-2009 at 12:20 AM.
Old 07-21-2009, 08:52 AM   #417
Merlin
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks for your reply Mudra,

You will see that I have removed the post,
When I woke up this morning I felt the post was a little foolish so I removed it. (I had kinda hoped I would get away with it without anyone reading it!)

Thats the first time i've done that, I will be the first to admit I get a bit cynical at times and my posts will obviously reflect that.

All part of my own personal journey I guess.

I agree that Camelot & Avalon have been and are still a force for good in the world.

Thank you again for your words Mudra and I wish you well on your path,

Merlin.
Old 07-21-2009, 03:56 PM   #418
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

No problem Merlin,

We all need to spill our thoughts at times and no one here is there to judge them.
Hope to see you again in Avalon.
It would'nt be Avalon any more if we did'nt have our Merlin
You are part of the soul family dear.
See you and be well .
I wish only good things for you
And if I can be of any help on your journey back let me know.

Loving kindness
mudra
Old 07-28-2009, 12:32 PM   #419
Merlin
Avalon Senior Member

Hello,

I have spent the last while going over most of the posts I have posted on this forum. To be honest, I really don't know where I got some of what I said from (In a good way). I've kinda amazed myself. Thinking "Gee, did I really say that, thats amazing! wow!)

In some cases I've really stood up to what I belive is total B.S. and Im amazed at the counter arguments i've come up with. At the time it just seemed to flow out of me, weird as that may sound.

I seem to be heading towards the idea that certain souls are here now to try and channell positive energy into this realm, for reasons im not fully certain of yet, Although I have a deep suspicion that it may have to do with what is being called "The Great Harvest". (Look it up if your unsure what I mean by that). Although, of course, I may be totally wrong, but these are my feelings, my intuitions and I must be honest with you.

I would like to hear other opinions / experiances on this aspect of the great game were in, who knows where it may lead?

Merlin.
Old 07-29-2009, 11:25 PM   #420
conaire
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you Merlin.

i am looking at reality in two parts. I'm looking at life and seeing it as a spiritual journey. I fell that what ever is put on my path I just have to deal with it. Whatever that may be. Then I look at the physical reality and while i'm eating pink cupcakes and drinking tea with my friends and having a good time, others are not. There seems to be obvious exposure of the new world order, seen in Jane Burgermiester's suit. I don't take any of the given truth and I question everything. I feel it out. And I'm taking no vaccine. Most of all, I know I'm something that's is not a human body, I am beyond this body I use so, no matter what happenens it is all ok because it it not really real. It's a hard one for me to grasp.
Old 07-30-2009, 12:18 AM   #421
Merlin
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Conor,

You say you are looking at reality in two parts. This can be a constructive way in which the more logic side of your brain can come to terms with concepts such as infinity. Have a look at Sacred Goemetry.

Every second, every moment, every emotion, is a part of our spiritual journey, we go to work, we come home, we make love to our partners, we get high, and on and on and we go, LIVING. Living is a spiritual journey, you've just got to cop on to that fact, but your being brainwashed at the highest order. There are factions of people in the world that don't want folks(especially younger folks) to start thinking clearly. The mind numbing stuff that is broadcast into millions of homes is dullimg your mind! Look, I know this is a multi-faceted attack, that can never be proven, so whatta yeh do eh!
Your here, NOW. YOU CAN DO WHAT YOU WANT TO.

Merlin.
Old 07-30-2009, 12:41 AM   #422
Merlin
Avalon Senior Member

And then Conor, there's those that belive that they create their own destiny, in other words, create that which comes along the path.

I kind of subscribe to that mode of thought and yet I have many, many doubts about it.

I guess I could influence certain things to go my way but there's so many other influences operating on the same object / goal, how can my will be the one that prevails.

My actual position is this: you can influence events by thought alone, although thought is never gonna be enough to make a certain event happen. It takes the will to act accordingly, put events into motion, Make it happen.

Oh yeah, ya gotta have the mojo too!

Your friend,

Merlin.
Old 07-30-2009, 01:14 AM   #423
Merlin
Avalon Senior Member

Hello Friends,

I would like to use this post to try and get some more people posting up on the forum.

I can see that there is a least 20 or so people viewing this thread every day.

look im posting for free and I dunno how, maybe you can too.

Try registering and see what happens eh?

Do you think you've got something to add, I'll bet you do.
everybody has a story.

Google any of these headings and see what you get:

E.T.s, Pole Shift, Consiousness Awakening, Solar Flares, Nibiru, 4th Reich,
The Light Brother, N.W.O., Death Camps, Chakra Awakining, The Merkaba, The Vriel Society, The Knights Templars, Mountak Point, Alester Crowley, The Great Pyramid at Giza, The Temple of the Sun, Crop circles, god the list can go on and on and on......... Are you interested?

Get the hell involved

Are you just gonna sit this out and see what happens?

It Might be to late by the time you realse this is real.

Merlin.
Old 07-30-2009, 11:46 AM   #424
conaire
Avalon Senior Member

trathnona maith duit.

merlin, how would you suggest begining to learn about sacred geometry. i have listened to a few of drunvalo melchizedek's, (with whom i resonate)lectures and he talks about sacred geometry. have you read any of his books? have you come accross any merkaba medatations? i wonder if it's a dangerous thing to do on ones own, i know opening and closing after a deep medatations is very important because you can be left wide open energetically or one can go into spontaneous kundalini awakening and can't handle it.

on another note, what do you think about jane burgermiester? true or false?
Old 08-04-2009, 02:11 PM   #425
Antonia
Avalon Senior Member

Hello all... Conair...Merlin is very keen to contact you.. his e-mail is jondbomb@yahoo.co.uk... he got shut off Avilon as he was posting for free and has no creditcard... he asked me to explain this.... I have your e-mail so May I pass it on to him too???
Antonia is offline   Reply With Quote