Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 11-03-2008, 08:58 PM   #1
Reunite
Avalon Senior Member

Talking Can you talk to animals?

Has anybody had experience communicating to their pets or animals before? I would love the thought of being able to ask my 2 dogs - what are you on? Your serotonin levels are off the richter scale so how do you stay so damn happy ALL the time. You are peaking 24/7 what's the secret? Are their any Pet psychics amongst us?

I would also like to know where our lovable pets go once we ascend into the 4th, 5th density. I heard they won't come flying with us
Reunite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2008, 09:06 PM   #2
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Default Re: Can you talk to animals?

I reckon dogs make it to the other side
Mine used to look at like I was daft when I spoke to him
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2008, 09:12 PM   #3
sunny D
Avalon Senior Member

sunny D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2008, 09:18 PM   #4
dataeast
Avalon Senior Member

Yes, unfortunately they don't listen though.

I can understand some "rabbit-talk" or behavior, but the same thing, they never listen to me, even if i stoop to their methods.
dataeast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2008, 09:57 PM   #5
Average Joe
Avalon Senior Member

I have heard that animals won't come with us to the 4th density and that animals don't have souls.

Hmmm.

Says who?

Ah thats right, self proclaimed experts who have no evidence of a 4th density, no evidence of whether souls exist and what souls are, and no proof that only humans have souls.

This is what I think - there is no 4th density, and souls do not exist. Problem solved for my pet dog.

And just on the off chance that there is a 4th density, then who makes the rules about whether dogs come too? I say dogs will come with us.
Average Joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2008, 10:12 PM   #6
Reunite
Avalon Senior Member

Oh there is a 4th density. I've been briefly to the lower 4th density aka astral world. My father has had many OBE's so that is a big confirmation. I also heard Robert Monroe talk about others communicating with their dogs whilst having an astral projection
Old 11-03-2008, 10:17 PM   #7
She-Ra
Avalon Senior Member

Well my mother and I spend copious amounts of time arguing with our cat and parrot - lots of verbal and body language - and we seem to understand each other even though we're speaking in different languages and the point that they are world class whingers and picky gits . That said though my mum, sister and I have a separate kind of grunt plus other sounds languages that we use first thing in the morning when we can't be bothered to talk, and goes something like this (rough translation):

'Morning'
'Morning'
'Wassup'
'Sleep well?'
'Dream of anything?'
'Maybe'
'Yeah'
'Tell you later'
'Food?'
'Yeah'
'Guess so'
'Already there'

Whereas the animals are more like:

'Where's my food'
'You call this food'
'I want your food'
'I don't want this food, it's 5 minutes old'
'That's my toy'
'That's mine'
'You're annoying'
'I want to go out'
'I am right, you are wrong'
'It's my way or no way'
'I'm talking, you be quiet'

etc, you get the jist.

So even though we're not psychically communicating we're used to each other...

As for ascension or change - I'm not sure but the idea that animals do not spiritually evolve/de-evolve etc conflicts with the idea of reincarnation and humans involved in that reincarnation. Also, in some ancient belief systems it is thought that 'at the end' the animals (or certain animals) will go first i.e. go back home/to the creator/heaven etc to limit their suffering.
She-Ra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2008, 10:17 PM   #8
Average Joe
Avalon Senior Member

OK, there is a 4th density, I'll take your word for it. What about dogs? (serious question)

I'm not leaving Freddie behind.
Old 11-03-2008, 10:28 PM   #9
Average Joe
Avalon Senior Member

You can actually comminicate with the cleverest parrots in spoken language if the parrot has a big enough vocabulary, and actually understands the meaning of the words it is saying.....I've never done this myself but there has been scientific debates in the past about parrots who literally talk to their owners, ask questions, answer questions etc.
Old 11-03-2008, 10:29 PM   #10
Reunite
Avalon Senior Member

Wow I actually feel flattered I pursuaded Average Joe on a topic. Mate I too want to know what happens to my dogs and everyone else's pets when we ascend????

She-Ra I'm still laughing out loud on your conversations with your pets..priceless
Old 11-03-2008, 10:35 PM   #11
Average Joe
Avalon Senior Member

Lets put it this way, if my dog does not get to ascend then neither do I. I'm staying put.
Old 11-03-2008, 10:40 PM   #12
She-Ra
Avalon Senior Member

Average Joe - Yes, definitely there are plenty of studies showing parrots speaking/understanding the same language as humans and doing mathematics etc. I even saw one that had lived with an opera sing her whole life and could singer opera like a human! My parrot however does not like English, he'll respond to other languages but not English, perhaps he's still holding a grudge from a past life .

Reunite - yes it's really quite comical

Last edited by She-Ra; 11-03-2008 at 10:42 PM.
She-Ra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2008, 10:40 PM   #13
Average Joe
Avalon Senior Member

And another serious question for the ascencion experts....what is required for you to ascend?

Do you have to have certain beliefs in place etc? I've always been a bit confused really. All the talk of love, light, vibrations and all that.

Will being an honest and good hearted person be enough?
Old 11-03-2008, 10:51 PM   #14
Reunite
Avalon Senior Member

According to the RA material 'The Law of One' you have to give at least 51% service to others
Old 11-03-2008, 10:55 PM   #15
franciejones
Banned

I know intuitively exactly what my two dogs want every single day. I wake up when they have to go outside in the middle of the night without the dogs getting out of bed.... I swear I can hear their thoughts. It is so wonderful. We are very bonded to each other. I also seem to understand my sister's dogs better than she does...it is very interesting to say the least.
franciejones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2008, 10:58 PM   #16
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

I can communicate to my cat by meowing but other than that, I don't know what it means. All I know is that he responds when I meow to him.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2008, 11:01 PM   #17
Average Joe
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reunite View Post
According to the RA material 'The Law of One' you have to give at least 51% service to others
So, the big day arrives. Its December 21st 2012. 11.11am.

People are going to ascend because they have followed the law of one.

Everybody else is going to die.

Dogs may or may not ascend, depending on who you listen to. I'm hoping that of course my pet does ascend.

BUT...what about the hundreds of millions of new born babies and toddlers? Surely they are THE most important of all for the ascension?

But, unfortunately they are all going to die then....

You know, there are a hell of a lot of holes in this scenario.

Somebody better set about rewriting the rules.
Old 11-03-2008, 11:15 PM   #18
Reunite
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Average Joe View Post
So, the big day arrives. Its December 21st 2012. 11.11am.

People are going to ascend because they have followed the law of one.

Everybody else is going to die.

Dogs may or may not ascend, depending on who you listen to. I'm hoping that of course my pet does ascend.

BUT...what about the hundreds of millions of new born babies and toddlers? Surely they are THE most important of all for the ascension?

But, unfortunately they are all going to die then....

You know, there are a hell of a lot of holes in this scenario.

Somebody better set about rewriting the rules.
You know you're right, you can't take everything you read as gospel...take the gut feeling instead.

btw I would love to hear a parrot sing beethoven
Old 11-03-2008, 11:18 PM   #19
woodshreder
Avalon Senior Member

I communicate with my dogs all the time. Its telepathic in nature because I stay in tune to them. Most people don't stay tuned into their animals and that's really a loss They are amazing teachers I really believe that pets are the white elephant in the room We are so naive, They have a message if we would just pay attention the world would be a much better place to co-exist Think about it
I have a Wolf "Abby" she's so smart its scary She knows what I'm thinking all the time she's way ahead of me Know,s every move I'm about to make and is not afraid to tell me the way it is How its gonna be and insists on having it her way or no way at all
Kinda like my wife, Just smarter!!!!
Then there's my German Shepherd "Rain" She tells me when she needs to go outside and when she is hungry Alarms me at even the slightest problem with her secure perimeter
around the property (Or the neighbors) Holds everyone accountable for their actions. Is angry with me when I'm about to leave home without her (The suitcase is a bad thing) Makes her mad and shes not afraid to tell me so. I'm amazed at their intelligence and there ability to FORGIVE we all need to pay attention.
Peace Love Light
woodshreder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2008, 11:28 PM   #20
Average Joe
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
You know you're right, you can't take everything you read as gospel...take the gut feeling instead.

btw I would love to hear a parrot sing beethoven
My gut feeling is that I'll be alright.

Whether that will be because nothing actually happens (thats the favourite at the moment), or because I ascend, or because we stay in the 3rd dimension and I just survive the disaster.....I don't know.

I just feel I'll be alright.

Of course I could be living in denial.

And lets say some event does happen and I'm wrong, and I do die, well I'm philosophical about it anyway....I'll be 40 by then. I feel like I've lived a decent life and had a decent amount of time on earth. If I have a little time to think before I throw a seven, I'll probably think that I'd have liked to have lived to an old age but I can't complain at 40 decent years....my main source of anguish would be my kids and every other kid on the planet...Hardly lived at all and then taken away.
Old 11-03-2008, 11:35 PM   #21
Jonah
Avalon Senior Member

The worst kind of communication is with words.
Animals might able to do it if they're spirit is strong enough.
Jonah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 12:55 AM   #22
freekatz
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Has anybody had experience communicating to their pets or animals before? I would love the thought of being able to ask my 2 dogs - what are you on? Your serotonin levels are off the richter scale so how do you stay so damn happy ALL the time. You are peaking 24/7 what's the secret? Are their any Pet psychics amongst us?

I would also like to know where our lovable pets go once we ascend into the 4th, 5th density. I heard they won't come flying with us
I don't think anyone can say that for sure, there are too many different opinions on it depending on who you read. Some people say animals have no souls, others say they do. My personal opionion is that they do, some may be less evolved than others (just like humans). I had a cat once who (in my opinion) was very highly evolved and told me that he was going to leave as he was tired of being a cat and wanted to be a human again, he was actually one of the most spiritual experiences I have had in my life.

Seeing as no one can actually say for sure who we are, where we come from or where we go when we die, there's no way anyone can say for sure about animals either.
freekatz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 01:00 AM   #23
Average Joe
Avalon Senior Member

If my dog "said" anything like that to me, I might start questioning my sanity.
Old 11-04-2008, 01:10 AM   #24
Reunite
Avalon Senior Member

If my dog "said" anything like that to me, it would confirm my sanity
Old 11-04-2008, 02:21 AM   #25
Visvasa144
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Im not a pet psychic per say but i'am very sensitive. i can hear my dog's thoughts sometimes since the 3rd week i got him. i was wrestling with him and it was getting rough. i said to myself. "i thought i hurt you" then i heard in my head, "no im strong" i stopped what i was doing. then after that i could hear his thoughts on a regular basis. not every thought but at least 5-10 times a week.
it took a while to snyc up. it comes from the heart. theirs some kind of telepathic transfer that the heart creates. its kind of like when your in a relationship with a person and you know what their thinking and feeling. i can actually hear my dog make comments about various things.

case in point; about 6 weeks ago i started calling him "rabbit face" or just "rabbit boy" as one of many nick names. his name is Casper and he's a pitbull -dalmation mix. anyways i was sitting down home alone and i heard a voice and it was a question, "what's a rabbit"? it was very sharp and clear. i turned around and Casper is walking towards me about 5 ft away. i went on to explain to him and tried to visualize a rabbit in my minds eye. i heard from a real pet psychic that pets can see the images in our minds eye.

in 2003 i was in Parisian suburb. i friend of my aunt's had a farm. we went to the farm. they had geese on a pond a small puppy named Martin and a pig. As i was walking over to the pig pen i heard the pig say to "play with me. pet my head." i was completely shocked. my cousin was right beside me. this was the first non dog telepathic psychic experience. i didn't realize how funny pigs were. they are extremely intelligent and their since of humor is laced with wit and jokes. the pig kept on making jokes about this other "good for nothing old dog" that is chained up to the pen for her protection. i played with the pig for about 45 minutes laughing out loud at times. my aunt and my cousins thought i was completely insane. they know that im very intuitive but that just sent them overboard. i really didnt care. i couldnt seem to get my thoughts to the pig though. i also could hear the geese chatter. they actually all sounded like a high school click. "who's that"? chatter chatter. "he's a visitor"? "he likes the pig" "o no here he comes" stuff like that.

btw.
i've had past lives with my current dog. he's also very intuitive and can sense spirits and he wakes me up when entities come into my dream. what my guides told me was that this is Casper's last dog life and he will be a human in the next life and i will met him as a human child and know that he was Casper. strange huh. i live a life that no Hollywood writer could dream up.

visvasa.

Last edited by Visvasa144; 11-04-2008 at 04:02 AM.
Visvasa144 is offline   Reply With Quote